RP: Desertia - New Cycle (New Players Welcome)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Holhol
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Desertia - New Cycle (New Players Welcome)

Post by Holhol »

Shadowsleuth wrote:"Alex," He grumbled, walking over to him, "Been drinking again, I see. How long have you been there?"
It took a moment for Alex to make out the face looking over him. "Argh... a few." He used the bench for support to try to sit up, and then leaned up against it in an uncomfortable manner. "H-How long have YOU been THERE?"
~Danielinhoni is the bestest friend anybody could ask for~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

TKinhonipei is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liquid Snake wrote:Snake, did you like my sunglasses?
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

"... Is this criminal already captured..? He NEEDS to get the death sentence."

"Well, anyway, I don't really wanna wait for the shopkeeper guy, so... I'm going to search a book now." Maline went to search a book called "The Pure Sword".
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Brock decided to continue reading.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

"My name is Rei. Will you allow me to join your cult?" She simply asked. Of course, she could easily just leave later, if she decided that she didn't like the cult. Especially if they worshiped demons or something similar. But for now, she wanted to see what they were like. She could have given a fake name, but decided not to.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Master Of Chaos wrote:Kurt sighed.

"It's for self defense. You know what can happen in a place like this." Kurt said, Referring to the woman who was taken hostage and the current victim of murder.
"Evidence." Responded Aven. "A weapon at a crime scene is important, even if it wasn't - Wait, wasn't this man stabbed?"

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

"Rebellion":

Jackal Thorne soon became a symbol of rebellion against the government; in his following letters, many of which were illegible and partially burned, he declared that the government was "a pack of flies waiting to feast on the flesh of the people" and was committing his murders "for the sake of the oppressed minority".

He quickly gained a following amongst certain cults, such as a group calling themselves "The Rebellion". The Rebellion believe that Thorne is one of their many "Avatars" sent to free them from the oppressive government, and bring "true freedom to the world". They have been relatively inactive during recent years, but are still known to exist today.

There are not many pages left. Continue reading?

Fountain Square:

"That he was," Hearsely replied, "...I think we may need to keep this boy around for a bit."

The Mansion:

The voice was silent for a second. "...This is not a 'cult', Miss. This is the Rebellion. We stand against the demons who stalk our society and rule over our world. ...But I suppose we are always ready to take in newcomers..."

The door cracked open, to reveal a tall man wearing a pair of dark sunglasses and a trenchcoat.

"My name is Professor Visel." The man said, pushing up his glasses, "Welcome to the House of the Rebellion."
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

"Hoorah." Kurt said in his own mind. Out of all the things, this man had to have been stabbed. Well, anyway...What about the key?...Perhaps now wasn't a good time to bring it up.

"Whatever you say."
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Brock decided to stop reading. This was an interesting development in the story of Jackal Thorne. He took a quick note in his notebook about it.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Drey Wilkins

Post by Drey Wilkins »

"We're going to need a forensic's examination on this..." Aven peered through the plastic at the knife, searching for any blood residue.

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Fountain Square:

"Sir," An Officer said, running up to the group, "The coroner has some news. He isn't done with the autopsy, but he wanted me to hand you this memo..."
Coroner wrote: The victim has been dead for at least three days or so. The bloodstain on his clothes is dried.
Will have more soon.
"There doesn't appear to be any blood on these things," Hearsely muttered, passing the knives to another Officer, who then carried them off to the coroner's van. "But he could have cleaned them. We'll run some tests."

Meanwhile, another Officer approached Aven. "Sir, we found Alex lying around nearby. It looks like he's been there for a while. Do you want me to grab him for questioning?"
Drey Wilkins

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Shadowsleuth wrote:Fountain Square:

"Sir," An Officer said, running up to the group, "The coroner has some news. He isn't done with the autopsy, but he wanted me to hand you this memo..."
Coroner wrote: The victim has been dead for at least three days or so. The bloodstain on his clothes is dried.
Will have more soon.
"There doesn't appear to be any blood on these things," Hearsely muttered, passing the knives to another Officer, who then carried them off to the coroner's van. "But he could have cleaned them. We'll run some tests."

Meanwhile, another Officer approached Aven. "Sir, we found Alex lying around nearby. It looks like he's been there for a while. Do you want me to grab him for questioning?"
"Three Days?" Aven frowned. "And no-one noticed? Shouldn't he have been rotting by now?"
He turned to the other officer. "Why not? Go get him."

Master Of Chaos

"If you don't mind me asking," Kurt said out of nowhere, his curiosity getting to him. "Has anyone looked to see what's inside that chest?"
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

The Officer returned to Alex. "Okay, Al, let's go. Inspector Aven wants to see you."

He quickly picked up the drunken man and began leading him by the hand to the detective.

Hearsely's eyes suddenly shifted to Kurt. "...There is nothing inside the box," He replied simply.
Master Of Chaos

"Righttttttt.....That's not suspicious at all." Kurt thought to himself. Something about reaction rubbed him the wrong way. Hm....This was something he had to ask someone about. But to someone who would tell him something useful. Right now, the chances that anyone would talk to him about this were slim.

Drey Wilkins

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Aven looked at Hearsely.
"Nothing in the box?" He asked him quietly. "No-one's even checked yet."

After a short pause, he turned to Alex.
"Alex, you drunk." Aven frowned. "Couldn't even find an alley to sleep in last night?"
Last edited by Drey Wilkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.