Roleplay Star Swap

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

$Fth
Spoken languages: English

Re: Roleplay Star Swap

Post by $Fth »

I guess I could be added to the list.
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.
layton195
Spoken languages: English, obviously

Post by layton195 »

Is there still room?
Can Neil Patrick Harris get any more awesome?
___
___
Persona 4 Arena x Persona 4 Arena is best pairing.
___
Memes so far: 1
X? Thank/Blame Y.
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Added layton and Fth.

Sorry guys I don't have time for swaps at the moment, but feel free to swap with anyone else on the list. :D
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Bump.

Come on guys, you know you want to :D
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

GD, would you like to swap characters?
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
Just call me Ike.
Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Who would like to swap with me? I want to see someone's rendition of Lamont!

And man... it is STILL fun to write as a cloud-cuckoo-lander. The next RP character I make is going to be one.

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

I'd be willing to do a swap with you, Drey, but I don't read ET. If you could provide me with a description of Lamont and a handful of writing examples, I could put something together.
Just call me Ike.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

I'll swap with someone. I'm in the mood to RP.
Drey Wilkins

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Spoiler : Character description :
Username: Drey Wilkins

Character name: Lamont Kliner

Appearance: He wears standard military Uniform, with a peaked cap and white gloves. his hear is a light brown, showing the first signs of grey, while his face has a thin sheen of stubble.

Abilities: Lamont Is second only to Minoru in their growing army. he is cunning and ruthless, with a cold and calculating mind. his IQ averages just below Genius. Being as cold as he is, Lamont is deeply devoted to his cause, and a righteous man.
He can use a knife, and carries a firearm.

Nation: Alia.

Backstory: Born just before the beginning of the Alia mage war, his mother died in child birth.
Then, at the age of two months, his father was sent off to war, where he died.
over the course of the fifteen year war, he drifted from foster family to foster family, finally settling down for three years.
at the age of fourteen, Lamont's home town was nearly destroyed by a massive magical battle.
His foster family dead, and he himself dying, Lamont offered a quick prayer, before passing out.
He awoke to find a kind man named Minoru tending his injuries.
In the 25 years since the end of the war, Lamont has never once questioned Minoru, or his cause, and is planning his return to power from their headquarters in Alia.

Other Information: nothing really.

SO!! There it is! Now we have a balanced good and bad side war.
Spoiler : Writing Sample One :
Lamont when he first attempts to find the Relic.
Drey Wilkins wrote:LAMONT:

Lamont emerged from the tunnel mouth, his torch flickering.
All but the area immediately near him was pitch black, with the torch halted by an unnatural darkness.
He took a cautious step forwards, and stumbled.
There was a ditch in the floor, and even as he steeped into it, a hidden trigger went off.
a set of sharp stone teeth emerged around the depression's lip, quickly sliding forwards.
Lamont drew his foot back with a yelp.
The mechanism ground to a halt, broken. Lamont had been lucky. this particular trap was old and worn out. He couldn't count on the others being so kind.

He stooped down low, holding the torch near the ground as he stepped forwards, avoiding another depression in the ground.
looking around, Lamont realized how many there were; at least a dozen, only in the small circle if light he had.
He stepped forwards again, slipping around another hole, bringing his foot down on a slightly raised block.
With a click, the block depressed to floor level, and something came swooping through the darkness towards him.
Lamont jerked back as a double sided blade sliced past in front of his face.

He watched in shock as it appeared and disappeared in the space of half a second.
Lamont waited for it to make it's return journey. but none came.
He stepped forwards again, slipping across the swing path as quickly as possible.
Looking down, Lamont noticed yet another raised block, this time hexagonal.
This was not going to be an easy passing.
Spoiler : Writing Sample Two :
Lamont meeting the Guardian, before he became corrupted.

Lamont shivered, his hand falling to the gun at his hip.

This was not what he had expected. Lamont had done extensive research on the relics, the mythical spells that protected them. Monsters like Dragons, Minotaurs, and Basilisks. But never did Lamont think that he would be confronted by the apparition of a woman.

He wasn't fooled. this thing looked like a human, talked like a human, and most likely walked like a human, but it was anything but. Nothing more than another creature - albeit a smart creature - to be eradicated.

"My name is Lamont Kliner, and I seek the Relic this shrine holds."
Where were his soldiers? He really, really, needed to get better trained men.
Spoiler : Writing Sample Three :
This is Lamont fighting the Guardian.

Lamont smiled coldly, showing the slightest glint of pearl white teeth.
This creature was an arrogant, self centred being. Of power, yes. But it was overconfident. Obviously none of the relic seekers in the past had been of his higher thinking level, and most likely not as prepared as Lamont.
He had his side-arm, powder charges, and most importantly, his ace in the hole.

Lamont's smile vanished, replaced by nothing but a cold stare.
“You don't intimidate me, Creature. You may have power, but I am smarter than you.”
Lamont reached into his holster and pulled the gun free.
“So – unfortunately – my answer is no. I think I'll stay.”
He didn't expect this to work. Any magical being of any level of intelligence you have a shield in place, but he needed a distraction.

Lamont brought the gun up quickly, and pulled the trigger.
Spoiler : Writing Sample Four :
Lamont does his badass reasoning and chooses the best blade.

Lamont's face turned into a contemplative frown.

By choosing the Sword of Light, she made the most obvious choice that Lamont could take the Sword of Darkness. His basic instinct told him that it was a simple trick. Taking the Sword of Darkness would most likely result in his death. Light always beats darkness, as fundamental as the sun rising in the morning and obliterating the night.
What reinforced that opinion for Lamont was that most days in winter had at least thirteen hours of light, leaving only eleven for darkness. Since this was some sort of winter palace, that put Darkness at a disadvantage.

Fire was already deemed useless, both by Lamont and the Guardian. Water, would either freeze, or allow him to control the ice in this cavern. The chance of either being fifty-fifty, it was a risk Lamont did not want to take.
So that left the blade of nature. It would absorb the light, growing stronger through the power of photosynthesis. If anything, it would consume the light, and that reflecting of the ice in this cavern.

Lamont stepped forwards, firmly grasping the handle of the nature sword.
It seemed to thrum with power, and wound a couple of green tendrils around his fingers. Lamont was almost certain he had made the right choice.
And now, on top of his secret fail-safe, resting safely in his pocket, Lamont now had another way to win.
Unbeknownst to the Guardian, he had attached a micro magic charge, the size of a finger nail to the blade of light when he touched it, as he had done to all the other blades.

It was masked by the shimmering glow, and would be enough to make the creature stumble, giving him time to strike a killing blow.
Lamont carefully checked the green blade, discreetly removing the magic charge and crushing it.
"Well then. Sword play is not my strength, but I will try my best. For King Minoru. Are you ready to fight?"
Spoiler : Writing Sample Five :
Lamont is seduced by the Relic.
You'll understand what I mean when you read it.

Lamont sat down behind his desk, cupping the Pulsing red relic in his hands.
He Stared at it, tracing the engraved rune on it's face.
It was a flame inside a hexagon with irregular angles.
"Fire in Ice?" He mumbled, Tracing it over and over. "King... Minoru.. Will find this... Very... Useful..."
'But His Majesty was shot down. He's most likely dead. Why save this Relic for his corpse? Take it for yourself.'
Lamont's head came up. "Hello?"

The whispering came again, and Lamont realized that it was emanating from the Relic. "Only me. You worked so hard to get me from that evil b*tch, The drill, the fight... What did Minoru do? Nothing."
Lamont sat at his desk, drumming his hands.

The thing was right. Lamont had sacrificed so much to get here, including the best years of his life. Minoru had sacrificed nothing he hadn't already lost multiple times.
'I can help you get your youth back. Merge with me, and I will Should be able to shave off a good ten years. Wouldn't you love to be thirty again?'

Lamont let out a small sigh of longing, his emotions taking hold.

He had gone through half of his life, dedicating most of it to the King, and had nothing to show for it but the green sword.
Lamont leapt to his feet, grasping the pulsing red relic too his chest.

There was a flash of red light, and then the relic was gone.
Spoiler : Writing Sample Six :
Lamont takes the throne of Alia part one - super evil.

Lamont's black leather boots came to a halt as he entered the Grand Hall.
"His Lord Majesty Miren Rennel." Lamont tugged at his gloves. "Usurper to the throne of King Minoru, usurper to the throne of Ervil Maine the Third. I would say it's an honor..." He left the sentence unfinished, finally gracing Miren with his gaze.

The king looked up at him defiantly, an unexpected amount of steel in his eyes for one who had ruled without incident for over a decade.
"Revolutionary scum." The man spat.
He was easily in his sixties, with a gray/white beard that up until the previous hour had been well trimmed and cared for by royal barbers. Wrinkles lined his face, and he was in surprisingly good condition for a king.

Lamont smiled gently. "Oh you old gentlemen say the darnedest things in your old age." He walked to one side, observing the royal family.
The queen was only slightly younger than the king, with silver hair and deep wrinkles.
"Useless. Take here away."

A pair of soldiers holding breech-loading riffles stepped forwards, grabbing the woman by each shoulder.
"Where are you taking her?!" The king looked around in shock, unable to move with five riffles trained on him and his family.
Everyone in the room watched the shrieking queen as she was dragged into an antechamber. The shrieks were abruptly cut off but a pair of riffle shots.

The king let out a little cry. "You monster."

Lamont smiled, nodding his head. "I know."
Spoiler : Writing Sample Seven :
Lamont takes the throne of Alia part two - EVEN MORE SUPER EVIL

Lamont moved on, barely stopping for the two sons. "Men. Young. Strong. Threat."
And with that, both men were dragged away.
Another set of shots. And silence.

King Rennel Stood strong as his family was pulled apart right in front of him.

Lamont stopped. "Hello..."
He looked down at the kings daughter. "A daughter. Unusual."
Lamont smiled. "Hmm... A feminist?"
The young woman looked up at him defiantly, and nodded.

"Oh." Lamont's smile grew. "Well that's too bad. Now we can't let you go."
The girl's lip quivered. She showed no other signs.

"Hmm... I would think... A consort. For the noblemen, or the ambassadors." Lamont's large smile became an evil grin as both the king and his daughter gave a loud gasp.
"Oh, I'm sorry." Lamont's grin became a sneer. "Did you think everything would be nice and happy? Did you think that having daddy as king would keep you safe? Get you off with a slap on the wrist?"

Lamont planted a foot in the center of her chest and pushed.

"You stay away from my daughter!" Shouted king Rennel, jumping up from his sitting position and charging at Lamont.

Lamont turned, one hand outstretched.
A blast of magical energy flew from his palm, throwing the king back across the floor.
He calmly walked over to where Rennel lay, gasping and winded.
"You should Learn, To, Respect, your, superiors!" Lamont emphasized each word with a kick to the king's side, before finally leaning down, grasping one hand around the man's shirt.

He lifted him aloft. "You scum."
Suddenly, King Rennel started to freeze, the ice extending from Lamont's hand and enveloping his chest, then his stomach, and then his arms and legs.
Lamont stared into Rennel's terrified eyes as they two were frosted over, leaving Lamont holding an ice sculpture that had a few seconds ago been the king of Alia.

Lamont paused for a moment as the frozen man inside himself was converted into ice, before turning, and slamming the iced figure into the ground.

It gave a massive crack, and disintegrated into a shower of white dust.

"Father!" The daughter was back on her feet, and also running at Lamont

Once again, Lamont turned, and once again, he blasted her with magical energy.
The girl went flying back, slamming into the side wall of the throne room.

This time, Lamont was much faster.
He appeared at her side.
"You, Sullen, Wh*re!" Lamont picked her head up by the hair, and promptly smashed it into the marble floor three times, matching his insult.
"You father was a pretender!" Lamont straightened again, looking down at the corpse. "And you were his tainted seed!"

The throne room fell silent. Everyone left in the room was under Lamont's command, and each was staring at him with a shocked expression.
He ignored them, walking back to the center of the room, and then turning.

Lamont paced up to the golden coated throne, and sat down on it's velvet cushion.
"I hereby declare myself Emporer Lamont Kliner, ruler of the land of Alia, which is henceforth named the Alian Empire. Long may I live."

It took a few seconds to sink in, but finally the other inhabitants of the room intoned; "Long may he live."

Lamont looked around. "If there are any who wish to challenge my claim, speak now."
There were no objections.

Lamont paused, and then sat back. "Very good. I now wish to speak with my Advisers... Alone."
Spoiler : :
That was some good character development. I should make it clear that I never had any intention for the Consort thing to go anywhere. It was to show how cruel Lamont was. I decided to kill her, as it would make it clear that the consort thing would never go anywhere.
Spoiler : Writing Sample Eight :
Lamont after he conquers Alia.

Lamont entered the throne room again. His appearance did not give it away, but Lamont had barely slept. Then again, it had only been two hours since he had left the throne anyway.

"Form up!" Erupted from his mouth.

In a jump of activity, the assembly of diplomats and civil servants came into line in front of the throne.
"Not you." Lamont gestured at his 'favorite'. "You're above the riff-raff."

If it had not been Lamont speaking, almost certainly there would have been a growl of anger from the masses.

Ignoring the power struggle he himself had started two hours ago, Lamont spoke carefully.

"This empire is new. Not even a day old. Our forces are not fully formed. The capital itself still has fighting in the streets. Almost a third of our nations cities have yet to be subjugated, or even have not heard of our conquest.

"This is why, immediately, I want word spread of our conquest." Lamont looked over the men. "Use whatever resources at your disposal to ensure that the other nations and their citizens hear of, and understand our regime change. Let them know that we are to be feared. Any attack on us will will be rebutted with nothing short of an international campaign."

Some of the collected group were shivering. Others were only just realizing that the throne-rooms temperature was dropping, and that their exhales were producing clouds of mist.

"Are there any questions?"

None were forthcoming.

"Good. Execute your orders to the letter. Failure..." Lamont looked at each man in turn, waiting for each man to look into his eyes, before continuing. "...Is not acceptable."
Wow. Looking back at these posts, I see far too many typo's. UNACCEPTABLE.

$Fth

Post by $Fth »

Would you be willing to take Darken? I'll edit this post with his sign-up and some samples.
Spoiler : Sign-up: Darken Cypher :
Username: Ikethelord3

Character name: Again: Darken Cypher

Appearance: A tall, muscular build, Darken is typically taller than the average person. He has short, scraggly, blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. His face is rather rigid and is typically devoid of any emotion. He wears a tight fitting thin black jumpsuit that serves little purpose for defense and is mostly just to cover his dignity. Hanging at the back of his waist is a scabbard with a short katana held within.

Abilities: Darken is very skilled with the blade hanging at his waist and has claimed more than a few lives using it. Although not born with any inherent abilities, Darken was trained by a mysterious organization to use a form of magic. While not able to conjure something from nothing, or able to bring back the dead, or even just to control matter, Darken has the ability to apply a force in a fashion he sees fit. This allows him to move matter, although with a much greater effort than any matter magician, and compress or destroy most anything in his path, although it may require a great amount of energy.

Nation: Darken remains loyal to no nation but follows the commands of "The Order" as they are given with unrelenting loyalty.

Backstory: Darken doesn't like to talk about his past.

Other Information (optional):
-Darken is very mentally and physically stable. He's certainly not a superhuman, but he's very capable in combat.
-Darken is very stoic outwardly and doesn't convey his emotions very efficiently.
Spoiler : Introductory Post :
"You tell me what I want to ****ing know or you'll find yourself in a lot more pain than this!" The man in the black jumpsuit shouted as he turned the guard's arm further still. After a little more torque, Darken smirked as he heard the familiar popping sound as the guard let out a loud scream. "Now, tell me where I need to be going." His voice came out almost soothing this time, as he clearly played with the guard.

With a weak grunt the guard raised his good arm to point at a door down the hallway. "If he's anywhere, he'll be in the throne room. That'll be your best bet." He whimpered.

With a quick grunt of thanks, Darken dropped the whining guard onto the floor none-too-gently before striding down the hallway. A few guards that had seen the event quickly cleared room for the man as he strode up to the doors to the throne room. "Time to do my job." He muttered under his breath as he kicked the doors open with a powerful right leg.

Striding into the room, he noticed one of the windows had been shattered and a throne sat in the middle of the room. "Is there a King Thereme here?" Darken shouted with a powerful, booming voice. "If you are, I recommend you come out from wherever you may be cowering and face me at once. You don't want me to have to look for you!" Casually resting his right hand on the hilt of his blade, Darken grinned toward the throne. "I'm not very good at hide and seek, but I'm very good at other things. You don't want a first-hand look at my 'skills'."
Spoiler : Post 2 :
"My, my, my good friend." Darken growled, measuring himself up against each guard. "I'm here on no bad terms. I've been sent to... assist you." Casually striding to the side with an emphasized swagger Darken rested his arm on the shoulder of one of the guards, who noticably flinched at the contact. "If I had any intentions of killing you, or anything of the matter, I'd have already attempted to do so, no? Now, for the time being..."

Darken strolled to the King and kneeled down on a single knee before him. "I'm at your service, my liege." The final words had a hint of danger behind them, like poison had rolled off the agent's tongue. "Whatever you may command, I've been ordered to obey. Now, what is it you wish?" Darken's speech was strangled and abrupt as he obviously suffered mental torment at the unwilling devotion.
Spoiler : Post 3 :
"Yes, my liege." Darken grunted, clapping his right fist to his heart in salute. Without further question, he darted past the throne and threw himself out the broken window.

Plummeting at a deathly speed, Darken concentrated as the slowly applied a weak force against his momentum, slowing himself to a stop on top of what seemed to be the torn remains of a tarp. Nearby, he noticed a busted table, the legs having been torn off, with glass fragments jutting into the otherwise perfectly fine top. Looking back at the castle, he noticed the broken window. "Guess that explains that." He murmured to himself as he stepped onto the table's top. Concentrating, he lifted the table off the ground and propelled himself towards the ship.

Seeing some guy in a tophat standing on top of the ship, Darken quietly approached the side, unnoticed. Grabbing onto a tear in the hull, he relaxed, allowing the table to plummet back down to the ground. Exerting, once more, he tore the opening large enough to slip himself in quietly.

Wandering through the complex mechanism, he eventually stumbled across a room with some guy dressed in an unusual garb, an unconscious girl, and what looked to be a Tondoe struggling to remain awake. The distinct sound of metal grinding across metal rang through the area as Darken drew his blade from its scabbard. "This is gonna be easier than I thought." He grinned as he approached the only physically stable man.
Spoiler : Post 4 :
Whistling to himself, Darken strolled through the streets of Jopo. His garb seemed to draw a bit of attention, but nobody dared confront him on the matter. Darken almost wished someone would pick a fight with him, he could use some violence. His thoughts hazily drifting to and fro, Darken really wanted to kill something, anything, at that moment. That strange fireball... it had run when it had noticed him. That was unavoidably suspicious, but it had run away from the town, so it was none of Darken's concerns.

Glancing up, Darken saw before him the elder's hut. It was dwarfed by the castle he had visited back in Darath, but it was inevitably larger than any buildings in the village. With any luck, Darken might find the artifact in the first place he decided to look through. Casually strolling up to the wooden door, the guards crossed their halberds, attempting to prevent Darken's passage. "State your business." One of them stoically rumbled.

"I'm just a traveller, curious to visit the owner of this fine establishment." Darken shrugged, with a smile spreading his lips. As expected, the guards glanced at the blade hanging behind his waist in perfect synchronisation.

"You're rather awkwardly dressed for a traveller." The guard who hadn't spoke stated. Darken noticed the guards both tighten their grips on the polearms.

Almost instinctively, Darken's right hand rested casually on the grip of his blade. His eyes turned unbelievably hard, not glaring at the guards, but seemingly attacking them with his sight. "Does this mean you won't let me in?" Darken growled, the threat in his voice almost dripping from his tongue.

On of the guards visually recoiled just from the words. Darken's grin contorted into a horrible smirk; the guards were complete weaklings, they would fall in no time if they tried to fight. Go for it... Attack me...

"Th-that would be correct." The first guard stammered, struggling to swallow his fear. He barely had time to finish his sentence before a new addition of steel found its way buried into his gullet. With a weak gurgle, he crumpled over, dead before he hit the ground.

The other guard didn't even had time to raise his weapon before his arm was broken in three places. Letting out a weak whimper, he collapsed against the gate, cradling his crippled appendage. His head slumped, waiting to embrace death. Darken placed the bloodstained sword under the guard's chin, raising him up to look him in the eyes.

This was always Darken's favorite part. The look of sheer terror in his victim's eyes. The average bystander would have witnessed only a split second, but to Darken, it seemed like forever. The tears welling up and the pupils expanding to an almost impossible size. Savoring it for as long as possible, Darken leaned on the blade, driving it forward into the throat of the soon-to-be corpse.

Raising a hand, Darken blew the door clear off its hinges before striding forth, into the structure. Any crowd that had been nearby was long gone before the dark-clad soldier had even drew his blade. But they would be back soon, and Darken had to act quick.
Spoiler : Post 5 :
Darken was dissapointed when he realized that the man who had ruined the place immediately after Darken had finished putting it back together wasn't the guardian but was, in fact, that strange mage who had been on top of the ship as he had boarded earlier. The man also had Mika with him.

"How rude." Darken muttered, standing up and dusting off his suit. "I'm sitting here waiting politely for someone to show up and you, not only bust in where you're not expected nor wanted, but you also destroy one of the biggest buildings in this entire village and knock me over? I thought that people wearing those lame top hats at least had class. I see that I'm wrong. You probably fancy yourself a hero, so gracefully destroying anything in your path on the way to stopping what you see as "evil", don't you? Have you ever considered collateral damage? I wonder who the villagers will be more pissed at. Me for killing a couple of guards, or you for destroying the biggest building they have and probably wrecking a few more around here. Show some respect, you twit."

Darken tensed his muscles, ready for this man to attack if he needed to. "Now I'll politely ask you to walk away. I have business to take care of and if you follow me around, you may find yourself incapable of following anyone at all once I lose my temper. That pathetic man," Darken indicated to Mika. "May have bested me once, but I assure you that I was in a case of physical deprivation and it will not be the same way for Round 2. Now walk."
Spoiler : Post 6 :
"While kidnapping her may have had malign intentions, who's to say that I wasn't merely helping her? The one safe place in the capital city was in the inside of the castle, after all. If you had kept her on the ship with you... who's to say she wouldn't be dead right now? Sure, you lived... But you don't seem to be in very good condition." Darken picked the chair back up and casually sat back down, crossing his arms comfortably. "There's the philosophy of 'an eye for an eye'... But it takes a real bastard to go with 'a scratch for your life', don't you think?"

Fiddling with some dust flowing through the air, Darken didn't even bother to make eye contact with the commander. "Were you aware that there were two people standing in front of this very building before you struck down? Yeah, two guards. Nice couple, really. They were the ones that let me in to visit with the elder. And then... well... you two showed up. It wouldn't surprise me if their corpses were laying under 5 feet of snow after your grand display of haphazard heroism. How much would it suck if just the force of you two hitting behind them caused them to accidentally, say, strike their own throats with their weapons. I don't mean to be rude, but they didn't look like they were quite sure what they were doing with their halberds. Any true 'hero' such as yourself would have gone and checked to see if you didn't kill someone. Not sit here and idly chat with me."

Adjusting the way his blade sat behind him, Darken looked back at Mika. "Well, are you going to let who-knows-who out there suffer to death or are you at least going to check if you may have killed someone? Murder isn't exactly supported in Jopo." With a mental smile, Darken gloated. And, since nobody saw me kill those two guards... I can blame it on these two...
Last edited by $Fth on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Ike.
Drey Wilkins

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Sure.

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

$Fth wrote:GD, would you like to swap characters?
Seeing as you're doing a swap with Drey now, I'm not sure if you're still interested in this or not. Mind confirming? The answer is "yes" if you do confirm. I'd understand if not though, as focusing on one Swap at a time is probably more efficient. I just hope I don't horribly butcher any of your characters.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

GD, when I get back from school, I'd be happy to swap with you.
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

I can still swap with you, GD.
Just call me Ike.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

@Sleuth: Okay then. I guess we can talk about it later then.

@Ike: Feel free to choose from one of my characters. I'm still deciding which one of yours to write as (speaking of which, can you provide me with a list? I think I know all of your RP characters, but it'd be handy). If there's one in particular you want to see me try to write, please say so.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.