The Random Role-Play Star of the Week: Zip Barren - Remilia

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Re: The Random Role-Play Star of the Week: Cormac Finnigan -

Post by gotMLK7 »

GuardianDreamer wrote:"Now then, I ask of you: What kind of gun do you use? I would prefer it if you were as specific as possible." Kana asked.
Cormac held up one of his revolvers. "Well, I suppose the closest would be Ruger Blackhawks, but they're so generic I can't even tell."
Shadowsleuth wrote:Why so Irish?
"Why so Japanese-American?"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

Cause we rock.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

What would you be doing right now, if not for the zombie apocalypse?

Where did you get your guns?
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Shadowsleuth wrote:If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
"Super speed, of course. It would really help when I'm surrounded by guys trying to eat my face off and need to shoot them in THEIR faces."
Shadowsleuth wrote:What would you be doing right now, if not for the zombie apocalypse?
"Heck if I know. Probably hidin' and stealin' on the streets. Not exactly easy livin' in New York penniless."
Shadowsleuth wrote:Where did you get your guns?
"Stole them from a gun store around the time the zombies came in. Taught myself to shoot after my parents passed, but I didn't get these puppies 'till then."
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

"...Hello? Anyone there? Come on, don't let this thing die down now, people! I'm barely gettin' started here!"

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

"Tell me, Cormac, how do you think your end will be?
How will it feel? Painful? I think it will be painful.
What will it be? I'm more or less betting on you and your annoying Irish accent being ripped to bloody shreds of flesh...And I'll video tape it. You know, to watch when I feel sad for a chuckle or two. Hey! Can you imagine your dialogue there? 'Oh no, me laddies. Me legs are bein' ripped out of there sockets! Ya-ti-ta-ti-ta!' "

The Owner let out a chuckle, he was being displayed as static by an old TV placed in the corner.

"There you go, Mc Attention[Horse*]. Four questions to stop your whining. Though, killing you would have been a better choice. Hmm..."

The Owner rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

*This substitute word provided by CensorEyes Technology
Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Okay, so in case no one has noticed, I've extended the 'weekly' to 'biweekly'.
And now Enigma's question is going to be a delay. Bravo.

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Drey Wilkins wrote:Okay, so in case no one has noticed, I've extended the 'weekly' to 'biweekly'.
And now Enigma's question is going to be a delay. Bravo.
I live to annoy. :P
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

"Who are you," A mysterious voice asked from the Heavens, "And why... why do you exist? What is your reason for living? Tell me... And I shall grant you one wish."
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

The questions ceased. The answers ceased. Some gazed expectantly into the silent Cormac's eyes. Others clicked pens or idly tapped the sides of their chairs. People began to notice the ringing in their ears or the nearby ticking clock. Still, no one spoke. Under circumstances like these, a baby deer could fall asleep with ease.
For a long while, all was extremely quiet.

It was a slightly generic cartoon voice that broke the silence. His slightly irritating up-and-down speech pattern seemed even stronger than usual.
"Hey, what's goin' on here?" There was no mistaking it. At some point or another, Sonic the Hedgehog had entered the room unnoticed. "I thought we were meant to be asking questions or something." Much to the hedgehog's dismay, he wasn't even graced with a single reply. Just a few blank, tired stares. "... Is there something on my face?"
The Mayor spoke up a little too loudly as if he'd just been woken from a nap. "I had something on my face once."
Apparently, two people was all it took to reignite conciousness in the RP community.
"Something's wrong." stated Ayla, her tone dire. She didn't seem to notice how quiet she was. It must have been a subconcious thing, as the others didn't raise
their voices either. It was as if they were all in a particularly strict library. A few people were even reading books.
Nicholas furrowed his brow and brought a hand to his chin in psuedo-intellectual fashion. "I don't understand. I feel about the same as usual."
A few of the others wore similar expressions. Some nodded in agreement. Whatever Ayla was talking about, the others were yet to catch on. She soon produced a small document, notes scribbled incoherently across its surface. She cleared her throat and began to speak. "Crossover Central, page twenty-one. 'She grabbed the blue hedgehog by his arms and legs, pulling them tight... And brought him down over her knee, snapping his spine, and killing him. Again.'" She slipped the document back into her dull green trenchcoat. There was a long pause for dramatic effect before she finally dropped the bomb."People... this hedgehog is supposed to be dead."

A slightly drunk Lunch Pelace came forth.
"Please, Ms Young... There's no need to panic." His voice was surprsingly refined with an air of confidence about it. He always did seem a little off once he got some wine in his system. "You don't pay much attention to new roleplays, do you? Two words. Dimensional. Chaos." The other characters thought about this for a few moments before concurring with the little bird-creature.
"He's right!" said Goku a little too eagerly. "LP signed up to DC with Sonic again. There's nothing wrong here."
Ayla looked restless. Clearly she wasn't convinced yet.

"I'd considered that," began Ayla, readjusting her oversized hat, "But that's impossible. You're the one who's off his game. Take another look at our furry companion here." Lunch and the others soon complied. "More specifically, his eyes. They're bright red." Sensing the others were still confused, she continued.. "Everyone knows Sonic the Hedgehog has had green eyes ever since Sonic Adventure 1 on the Sega Dreamcast. It was only in Crossover Central that his eyes turned red. This was due to the influence of Wilfre from the Drawn to Life franchise. Ergo... this Sonic is not from Dimensional Chaos, but Crossover Central. And as we all know... this is impossible. This hedgehog is supposed to be dead."

"Just hold up a second, lady." smirked the suave Clint Faraday. "He might just have a real bad case of conjunctivitis." he laughed, half-joking. Ayla didn't seem to find it very funny.
"Impossible." she stated. "Conjunctivitis affects the... if you'll excuse my lack of appropriate jargon, whites of your eyes, not the pupils. Furthermore, it's not just the eyes. Listen closely when he speaks." The next couple of seconds were a lot more silent than she'd hoped. "Well go on, then."
Sonic absent-mindedly scratched one of his sharp blue quills. "I've got no idea what you're talking about!"
"There it is," Ayla barked. "That grating up-and-down voice pattern is distinctive to who?"
"Jason Griffith." answered Lunch.
Ayla flashed something resembling a smile before once again appearing dead serious. "That's right. Need I remind you all that Sonic's character app was posted during a period of time when LunchPolice was still playing Sonic Unleashed. It makes sense that he would imagine the character with his voice from that game. Who voices Sonic in Sonic Unleashed?"
"Jason Griffith." repeated Lunch.
Ayla's voice was getting gradually louder. "The thing is, he completed Sonic Unleashed a long time ago. He's completed Sonic Generations since. So who's voice would this Sonic have were he from Dimensional Chaos?"
"... Roger Craig Smith." admitted Lunch, defeated.
"There's only one reasonable judgement we can make from all this. This Sonic is from Crossover Central, not Dimensional Chaos. This Sonic is supposed to be dead. LunchPolice has stated on numerous occasions that he would never bring him back. I theorise this. Drey hasn't been seen here for a while. Drey hasn't done anything here for a while. We've already seen the consequences of this. Hasn't anyone questioned why we haven't been saying anything? Whenever we talk, it's only for a short burst at most. I think Drey's lack of influence has affected more than our mere talkativeness. Right here, in this very room, a dead man stands in front of us. Drey's absence has affected the stability of this realm. If something isn't done soon, if someone doesn't put this place back on track... this realm is going to collapse. Hell's about to break lose, people. Now, we see ghosts. Soon, we're going to see character drafts. Characters that don't even have apps yet. It's only a matter of time before reality consumes itself entirely!"

There was a long silence as everyone processed the news. It all made sense now. Each and every one of them was probably doomed.
"Dear god..." muttered Lop. The others didn't even have the breath to concur with that sentiment.

"The question is," began Nicholas, as if he'd been able to follow the entire conversation up to this point, "What do we do now...?"
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

enigma wrote:"Tell me, Cormac, how do you think your end will be?
How will it feel? Painful? I think it will be painful.
What will it be? I'm more or less betting on you and your annoying Irish accent being ripped to bloody shreds of flesh...And I'll video tape it. You know, to watch when I feel sad for a chuckle or two. Hey! Can you imagine your dialogue there? 'Oh no, me laddies. Me legs are bein' ripped out of there sockets! Ya-ti-ta-ti-ta!' "

The Owner let out a chuckle, he was being displayed as static by an old TV placed in the corner.

"There you go, Mc Attention[Horse*]. Four questions to stop your whining. Though, killing you would have been a better choice. Hmm..."

The Owner rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

*This substitute word provided by CensorEyes Technology
"...Yer a nut, ya know that?"
Shadowsleuth wrote:"Who are you," A mysterious voice asked from the Heavens, "And why... why do you exist? What is your reason for living? Tell me... And I shall grant you one wish."
"I'm Cormac Finnigan, and I exist to put an end to this Hell we live in and to protect my friends. And to answer yer question, Mr. Nutjob, me and my 'annoyin' accent' aren't goin' anywhere 'till I can get Miss Ellie and the others out of this zombie-infested place! So get used to the accent, because I won't be hesitatin' to lead the charge to safety with megaphone in hand! I don't plan to quit until everybody is safe and I put end this torment once and for all!"

Cormac was silent for a moment before coughing awkwardly and standing up.

"...And that will be all for this press conference. Thank you for attendin', and please tip the chaufer."

Cormac then absconded from the room before it became infested with LunchPolice characters.

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

"Hold, Irish Knight of the Triple Guns," The voice spoke, "You hath answered the Inquiry of the Heavens. I shall now grant you one wish."
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Cormac backed up into the room.

"...Get Miss Ellie the lower half of her left arm back, if ya don't mind." He then walked out of the room once more.

LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

LP stood around awkwardly, slightly disappointed in his comrades.

"You guys kinda ruined my whole post there... eh, whatever. It was only like a thouand words. I don't... I don't even care."
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Whatever Cormac asked for just happened, and the Heavenly Voice vanished.

Kamiya rubbed his chin, watching the Lunch table with interest. "That strange man over there is entirely right! We must do something, or else the absence of order will turn us all into shallow parodies of ourselves!"

He slammed his hands on the table in a very lawyer-like fashion to emphasize his point.

"Hey!" Saburo suddenly cried, pulling out knives, "Let's go rebel! Because that's what I do, right? Rebel against the woooooooorld!"

"Oh no, it's begun!" Akira cried, then suddenly put on a fedora, dyed his hair green and put on a fur jacket.
LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

Narome suddenly burst into tears.

"NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND ME!! AND EVEN IF YOU DID I WOULDN'T DESERVE YOU."

He then threw himself out of a nearby window.
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK