The 1st Annual AAO RP Tournament - Round 2 - Arena A

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Re: The 1st Annual AAO RP Tournament - Round 2 - Arena A

Post by LunchPolice »

LunchPolice wrote:What exactly was the werehog planning? Only time would tell.
... Eventually...
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

"Well well," Akira muttered, stepping back into the booth, "I turn my back for five seconds and look what happens."

He flipped a switch, activating the intercom system. "Okay folks, it looks like the Werehog Menace is about to kill himself. In his honor, we will now play his selected theme as he plummets to inevitable death."

Akira selected the song on the iPad, sending the theme blaring through the arena. If he was going to die, he'd at least go out with some nice English rock music.

"I really made a fool out of myself back there," Akira muttered to himself, his face reddening in remembrance of his encounter with the knight.
LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

As the pavement loomed closer, Onic did not, in fact, pray for his young life. In an uncharacteristic display of intelligence, the werehog had conjured up a plan.
At first, the restriction on all combatants to only have four special techniques at their disposal was quite troubling. Onic had sacrificed his Chaos Control ability for the Unleashed mode, a surge of strength which was sure to turn the tables on any battle. Alas - Onic had made the wrong choice, and after a valiant struggle against Glitch, he met his demise once again. Now he was left in the very same position as before; plummeting from the clouds to a violent and sticky end. This was the third time, now. It looked as if the werehog had sealed his own fate. After all, why would one subject himself to the same fate that extinguished his chance at winning the tourney?
The answer was quite simple. This wasn't a tournament match.

Since the Dalek had cancelled his fight, the limits once placed on Onic's body were no more. He was no longer a part of this tournament - leaving him free of its restrictions. Now the werehog had access to his entire repertoire of trusty techniques... which included the quick-warping Chaos Control. Onic's aura began to expand rapidly, until all one could see was a large purple fireball hurtling towards the ground. His heart pumped furiously, his cheeks lagging slightly behind the rest of his brutish face. Talk about an uncomfortable ride. Proelio Tower was fairly tall, but Onic could have sworn this was a fall from outer space. In any case, Onic had more important things to think about. At this rate it wouldn't be long before Onic involuntarily traded his werehog form for that of a pancake.
"It's now or never... CHAOOOS! CONTROL!

Mere seconds before terminal impact, the hulking silhouette of Onic the Symbiotic Werehog vanished from this world... and phased back into existence a short distance above the evil Dalek. Of course, his body still carried the ridiculous momentum garnered from any freefall off a skyscraper. That is to say, a lot. At this point, Onic did not care about saving his own hide. He didn't care about who won the tourney. All he wanted was to crush this Dalek into a thousand tiny pieces. He raised both arms high and slammed them into the golden hunk of junk, the destructive power of a 60 story high base jump behind his stone fists. It is said that the only sound one could make out over the deafening rumble that soon followed was the faint howl of a werehog.

"AAARROOOoooo....."
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Spoiler : :
I can do this now. I WANNA FINISH THIS.
The Dalek, despite firing desperate rays of laser at Onic trying to defeat him as he closed in, exploded in a maelstrom of sparks and blood as Onic ripped straight through, piercing the creature inside. It seemed that even Onic's power was too much for a Dalek to contain, at the expense of Onic's own health.

"Hm." glazed Exus from the foreground. It seemed that Onic had proven to be... too powerful for his own good. Perhaps now was the time to finally move on and... finish him in his own way? Or just take him out of the Tournament with force."

However. The Werehog was severely injured, and in pain. Exus walked over to him, a look of disgust written all over the mask. He was being flanked by two more Daleks, both of the same golden colour of the one Onic had put to death. And then he approached the Werehog.

"Stand, Beast. Stand and face me, or I... or... we... shall... exterminate you where you lie." stated Exus. There was only one way the Tourney could continue, and that was with him out of the picture.

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

"Stand, Beast. Stand and face me, or I... or... we... shall... exterminate you where you lie."

With more than a little effort, Onic somehow managed to heave his uncooperative eyelids back open. The rest of his body... well, that was a work in progress. Still, even with both eyes back in the game, Onic could barely make out the hulking silhouette that towered over his broken body. If he didn't know any better, he'd have thought this man was a stranger - but a particular pair of lights shining through the haze made everything clear. This man was Exus. The symbol of opression in this twisted tourney. Onic wasn't about to let Exus of all people stomp him into the dirt like some chump.
"I'm not about to let Exus of all people stomp me into the dirt like some chump!" thought Onic. "In fact, I'm gonna stand up and kick his sorry ass back to ground level!"
But just as Onic was preparing to get this plan into gear, he realised something important. He couldn't move his legs. Or his arms. Or anything, for that matter. In fact, he was probably going to die. Apparently, all was lost. There wasn't much to do anymore except watch as Exus stomped him into the dirt. Like a chump. This tournament had taken everything away from him. His dignity. His body. His home. His spirit. And worst of all... his best friend. It would take nothing short of a miraculous boost of energy to get this werehog moving.

Fortunately, Onic had just the thing up his sleeve.
The Unleashed mode, of course! Surely that would give him the strength to show Exus who's boss. But much to Onic's dismay, there were definite limits to a power such as this. For starters, it only lasted for a short time. Secondly, Onic had to garner enough energy through battle in order to unleash it in the first place. He could only hope that his stunt with the Chaos Control had done the trick. It was time. Time for the werehog's defiant, absolute last ditch effort. His fur stood on end. His eyes glowed a furious red. His purple aura was swapped for the bright cyan of the Unleashed mode as it engulfed his entire body. The werehog stood up, his posture strong and true. This could only be the defining moment of his brief existence. It was that moment Onic gave his final howl.

Or at least, tried to.
His weakened voice trailed off into nothing as his once powerful aura simply fizzled into the cold air. He could feel his legs about to give way from under him, and his black arms were beginning to sag. It seemed Onic hadn't been able to unleash much after all. For once in his life, this powerhouse couldn't even support his own body weight. Some would call it pitiful, really. A would-be act of rebellion... Now more akin to the average game of Toribash. Seemingly defeated, in his last moments; Onic could only ponder what Vegeta would have done in this situation. Memories of the saiyan prince back in Crossover Central came rushing back again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU RIPPED MY RUNNING GEAR! You will all die!"

"Is this the best you could do!"

"How dare you say that! Everyone wants to buy my cookies!"

"While I was on Earth I forgot to grab some dog food. Could you go get some? Oh and make sure it's the stuff he likes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If there was one thing Onic remembered about Vegeta, it was that he never showed the enemy an ounce of respect. Vegeta would have wanted him to go out fighting.
With all his might, with every last scrap of strength his body could muster - Which at this stage, wasn't much - Onic spat on Exus's stupid face. What. A. Chump. Then, beyond all reasonable odds, the werehog stayed upright for a wobbly moment. For most people, a few seconds was nothing in the grand scheme of things. A totally worthless little snippet of time. But right then... it was all the young werehog needed. For just one precious moment, he could look his aggressor in the eyes and smile.

"Heh... he... he...

With that, Onic's body fell limp into a blackened concrete floor next to the shattered remains of a golden dalek and specks of his own blood. This mass of muscle and dark fur had moved for the last time. Perhaps some would see this as a relatively shameful end... if it weren't for the satisfied grin immortalised on his face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYpKNM1Yi5o
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Exus took a look at the fallen aggressor of his. Onic the Werehog was officially no more. Despite one heroic last stand the creature had failed to strike back. It was dead. Finally. Brutally. Definitely. Dead. Without a single victory to his name. Exus stared down at Onic's fallen body with contempt. He turned back to his minion Daleks. With a simple gesture towards him, Exus simply said... "Send that thing back where it came from."

With that, he slowly walked away, as one of the Gold Daleks picked up Onic's corpse with it's sucker arm. And then, it flashed with a blue light and disappeared with light.

Now, 6 months after the events of Crossover Central, a Dalek would be flying through the sky, carrying the corpse of Onic the Symbiotic Werehog. And as it did so, the black symbiote drained away off the Werehog, leaving the decaying blue and beige body behind. Without a living host... there was no point in staying. The black suit flew through the air. It was the only thing left of Onic. And now it was doomed to roam Crossover Central forever. And as for Sonic the Hedgehog... well, the Dalek took good care of his body. And buried it straight near his best friend. Vegeta. Now they were together. Their destiny was complete.

Its job done, the Dalek teleported back. Leaving behind the greatest ally, and easiest enemy, that Crossover Central had ever seen.

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
LunchPolice

Re: The 1st Annual AAO RP Tournament - Round 3 - Arena A

Post by LunchPolice »

Today's First A Match, and First Round Three Match!
Welcome to Round 3 of the 1st... totally annual AAO RP tournament! Whoever takes this match will get a free ticket to the finals, so keep your eyes peeled ladies and gentlemen!

Firstly, allow me to introduce you to the commentators of today's Arena A match.

Mika Cadenza - He's Intrepid, Defiant, and once dyed his hair vibrant crimson during his teen years.

Akira - Akira (アキラ?, [akiɽa]) is a 1988 Japanese animated cyberpunk action film directed by Katsuhiro Otomo, written by Otomo and Izo Hashimoto, and featuring the voices of Mitsuo Iwata, Nozomu Sasaki, Mami Koyama and Taro Ishida. The screenplay is based on Otomo's manga Akira, focusing mainly on the first half of the story. ... Wait.

Yasui Yuko - He'll freeze you right up. Watch out! His name probably isn't pronounced how you think it is!

Today's arena hails from a renowned Nintendo 64 classic... Hyrule Field! Now that's what I like to call low-poly.

Now for today's fighters...

Don't let your guard down folks - This young lady once broke a hologram's elbow. How? We're not sure either, but let's hear it for Kana Saito!!

And on the other hand, we've got two very tenacious fighters in one. Kinda like Catdog, but if they took turns. Or something. It's Zachary Generic/Wilson Nakota!!!

KANA SAITO!!

VS

ZACSON!!

Begin!
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

Zak strolled into the Arena very sluggishly, his shoulders slouched and his eyes half open. It seemed that his opponent hadn't shown up yet, whoever they were. Maybe they had fallen asleep in the lobby as well. A brief thought flickered through his head that perhaps he would win by default if they didn't show up. That'd be pretty nice. It'd also be pretty easy. But was that really so bad?

With a loud and obnoxious yawn, he stood up straight, stretching his arms behind his back before slumping back over. "I'm tiiireeeeeeed. I'm well aware. I'm tiiiireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. I know, Zak. I'm TIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. Shut up, Zak. When are we going to fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?" The two argued with each other for a while, Zak's high-pitched whining ringing through the air. "Who are we even fiiiightiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing? I wouldn't know since you slept through the announcement. I thought you didn't want to know who you were fighting anyways. Did I say thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Yes, you did. Oh, then forget I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasked. Fine. Hey, Wilson? Yes, Zak? I'M TIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED."
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

"Has anyone ever told you two that you bicker like an old married couple?" Kana Saito said, entering the Arena. She hadn't overheard the full conversation, but she was able to get the basic gist of what was happening. Besides, it was kind of difficult to ignore someone speaking about how tired they were at such a loud volume. She took a look around the Arena. She seemed to be standing on a bridge of some kind, right next to... A castle town, of some sort? Interesting. She imagined that there would be a barrier in place so that she wouldn't be able to go through there, but it was interesting anyway.

Examining the Arena, it seemed almost... Happy. As strange as it was to say, something about this Field made her feel like an adventurer out on a journey of some kind. Perhaps it was silly to think that way, though. After all, this was going to be a battle where death was a very real possibility. Though the thought of the Field being stained with blood wasn't exactly an image that Kana could appreciate very much.

"... Well, maybe you've heard that one before. Let me get straight to the point, then. Does this have to be a battle to the death? I'm quite fine with stopping at just a mortal wound... Considering how advanced the healing technology is, that shouldn't be a problem. On the other hand, if you both insist on a battle to the death, then I'll grant you that." Kana simply said. She had a solemn expression on her face, and waited for a response.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

"Hm, it's Kana." Zak attempted to mumble to himself without realizing how obnoxiously loud his voice was anyways. "You think she could actually be a problem, Wilson? Yeah, it's likely that most of the people that made it this far are probably forces to be reckoned with. Don't be too... overactive, okay? Yeah, yeah." Looking up from their not-so-private conversation, they locked eyes with her and responded to her question. "I've got a better idea. How about YOU aim to injure and WE aim to kill you. If you aren't aiming to kill, then you're not fighting at your best.

"... That said, I wouldn't mind if you went easy on us 'cause... well, that just makes it easier for us? It's pretty simple logic, I'm sure you could figure that on your own... maybe." Zak shrugged, a half smile on his face. "Here, let's make this even easier. You just stand there and look pretty and I'll, like, nick your shoulder or something and then you act all flabbergasted and pretend to die. Then you make a miraculous recovery in the healing pods and I don't have to kill a pretty girl such as yourself." Zak's smile extended into a toothy and disturbingly sincere grin. As ludicrous an idea as it sounded, he seemed to be proposing it entirely seriously, as if he didn't know that the spectators could all clearly hear him or... anyone would be fooled by her supposedly dying from a shallow cut to the shoulder.
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
Just call me Ike.
GuardianDreamer

"... Did you just wake up? I admit that I feel a twinge of guilt about fighting someone who's tired, but the pragmatic thing to do right now would be to try to defeat you as quickly as possible, before you fully awaken. This battle could go either way, after all." Kana simply responded. She took one more look at the sky. This really wasn't the time to be admiring the sky, but there was something about it that seemed beautiful to her.

It was then that she realized why it stuck out to her. This battlefield was much different from the two previous locations where she had fought. Both of the locations that she had been fighting in before definitely couldn't be described as bright or cheerful. On the other hand, this Field seemed like it was more fit for a friendly duel, rather than a battle to the death. But thinking about this for much longer was going to be the death of her. The scenery was holographic, anyway... Though she had to admit that it looked very real, anyway.

"I won't go easy, then. So, are we done with the pleasantries? I have to admit, I felt like we would have to fight sooner or later." Kana said. She knew that they should probably start the fight soon, but decided to give Zachary and Wilson one final chance to say something, if they wanted it. Otherwise, she was prepared to start the battle. She had both of her guns in her hands.
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Make My Life Worse
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

"Hmph." Zak grunted, pulling his scabbard off his belt and tapping his chin with it in thought. "And I thought that was such a great offer. That was a terrible offer, Zak. What?" Zak recoiled in shock. "That was an amazing idea! No, that was a stupid offer. Nobody participating in this tournament would just back out of a fight like that. Well, what about those last couple whoevers we fought? They would have still probably fought. No, I'm pretty sure they would have thrown. No, they would have fought. Geez, Zak, do you even remember who we fought? What, no! Of course not! It was, like, 6 months ago. What are you talking about, they were just a few hours ago. No, pretty sure they were a loooong time ago. How could they possibly have been that long ago. Well, I was 18 when they happened. Yeah, and? I'm 19 now. Well, yeah bu- wait what. So clearly they were months ago. But I remember them JUST HAPPENING.

"I wonder if we got, like, knocked out for 6 months or something. Did we lose a fight? I doubt it if we're still in this. This makes no sense." The two continued bickering back and forth over the matter, disregarding Kana's desire to begin the fight.
Just call me Ike.
GuardianDreamer

"... Well, alright then." Kana simply said, having nothing else to say. Then the battle would begin now. It wasn't like she had no desire to make the first move, but she wasn't quite sure what to do first. Well, studying her opponent's movements usually worked out well enough. It was a tried-and-true strategy. Of course, it wouldn't be the most impressive opening, but it was the practical choice.

Kana moved away from the moat of the castle-town, getting closer to the fields. In particular, she tried to avoid being at any spot where Zachary could simply charge at her, and push her towards the water. Not that water would be the death of her. She could swim well enough. But she would become encumbered because of it, and she'd rather not have that happen. Taking a deep breath, she raised her silver gun, and fired a single shot at Zachary's right leg, hoping to provoke him.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

Despite their arguing, Wilson's trained eye had still been locked onto Kana the entire time (although Zak's was too busy staring into space to pay attention). Seeing the gun being raised, his instinct kicked in, time practically slowing down around him. His eye traced the trajectory of the gun's barrel, he snatched control of Zak's right arm - which was currently holding the rapier in its scabbard - and tossed it straight down in to the ground. In the same motion, he leaped up, Zak's body rotating 180 degrees and his left palm planting itself directly atop the glass sphere at the base of the rapier's grip. The scabbard, just making contact with the packed earth of the trail, was locked vertically in place between said trail and Zak's left hand and Zak himself was balanced by a single palm, upside down.

The bullet glanced off the scabbard, ricocheting off into the moat and knocking the balance of the tool out from underneath Zak's weight. Anticipating this, Wilson tucked as he began to fall, his left hand moving down to fully grip the rapier, and rolled forward. Zak's feet whipped over his entire body and back under before landing firmly in the ground as his right hand moved to the scabbard and held the weapon perpendicular to his body, outstretching it horizontally towards kana. With a grinding of steel, the rapier was freed from its sheath, a flourish of the blade in his left hand allowing the sunlight to glint off of it before standing ready at Zak's left side and the scabbard twisting in his hand outwards as if it was a second sword he was wielding.

Wilson's single green eye stared out at Kana with a steely glare, although Zak's was very briefly one of shock and confusion but quickly locked onto Kana and mimicked the same motion. "It's rude to shoot at someone having a conversation you know. Hella rude." The two commented. "And, seriously, what's with all the goddamn guns. There should have been some rule restricting all the weapons you can take in or something. This just isn't fair." Zak added as an afterthought.
Just call me Ike.
GuardianDreamer

"Well, if you want to be technical, isn't there the rule about only being allowed to bring in three combat-related items? Though I doubt that's what you meant. And I'd imagine that not listening to someone who might die soon is even ruder. ... Then again, I doubt any of us are experts at proper manners." Kana said, in a conversational tone that seemed completely unfitting for this situation. However, she was observing the situation, and trying to devise a plan. Should she try to slowly wear him down, or be bold and attempt to go for a quick victory? On one hand, going for a quick victory could easily backfire on her. And of course, it seemed like Zachary and Wilson had plenty of stamina, so wearing them down would likely be very difficult indeed.

Kana decided to act like she was moving back just a bit. She made sure that her movement was as subtle as she could muster, taking a very slow step backwards. However, during the middle of this, she suddenly jumped to the side. It was a movement that resembled a combination of a sidestep, and a high jump to the air. Kana did her best to move away from the moat. The sooner she got as far away from that water as possible, the better. Perhaps it could actually be used against her opponent, but she wasn't taking any chances with that, at least for now. While in the middle of the air, Kana began firing at Zachary and Wilson as quickly as possible with both of her guns, aiming for their shoulders.

"Pick a god and pray." Kana said as she began firing. Of course, she was making a quick descent to the ground at the same time... This was a pretty risky move. On one hand, there was a chance this could deal considerable damage. On the other, people were usually very vulnerable when landing on the ground like this. Most moves that involved jumping into the air tended to have a very real possibility of backfiring on the user. She had learned that in the past.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here