The 1st Annual AAO RP Tournament - Round 2 - Arena A

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Re: The 1st Annual AAO RP Tournament - Round 2 - Arena A

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Spoiler : :
He-he. You're going to try and get the advantage with the Ikusa? I have some tricks of my own.
"You know, Drey-Drey, this is gonna be one boring fight if you decide to just camp out in some dark corner of the room the whole time."

Drey snorted derisively. This fool had no concept of assassin-strategy. Observation was key. Vantage was everything.

Slowly, he backed away from the edge of the balcony, and melted back into the deepest of the shadows.
As he fast-walked along the wrap-around balcony, Drey drew his sword. Now was a perfect time to attack. Bypass the creatures entirely and go straight for their master.

"I'm a busy guy, Drey. I got places to be, people to kill, worlds to enslave. Not like you. I don't have time for all this busywork, so just come on down and just... let me kill you."

Idiotic. Talking constantly allowed Drey to track Ryo's movements - and at this point, the demon was walking around the room.
'Speed. Surprise. Precision.' Drey thought to himself. 'I have the advantage of knowing this room perfectly, and an aerial vantage point.'

He had moved half-way around the room now, walking in the opposite direction of Ryo's stroll. His strike would need to be fast and silent. Once he was on the ground floor, it would not take long for the blood-monsters to see him. He'd have half a minute at the very most.

"let me kill you. I'm sure you get that kind of feeling all the time, even if you aren't actually busy in the slightest. You just want your target to come and present itself to you. I know that feel, bro, so don't toss any double standards my way. Though I know you love those."
'Oh, well that's interesting. Quite topical.' Drey thought bitterly as he walked up to the rail, and swung over the edge.

"I mean, think about that Narome guy. You were payed to kill him, right? Hell, that's all you ever wanted from him. His corpse."
'I really don't care.' Drey responded internally - a much better alternative to talking aloud.

With his entire body hanging out over the floor, Drey was rather vulnerable. The darkness was his only ally. Sound wasn't so great an enemy, as his muffled movements were slightly masked by Ryo's speech, and moderately covered by the sound of the scurrying blood-demons.

"But now that the bastard is dead, you wanted a doctor to operate on him? What's up with that?"
'Does he think this is getting to me?' Drey released his grip on the rail, before immediately grasping the banner hanging underneath the ledge.
He slowly slackened his grip, and started to gradually slide down to the floor as Ryo continued to talk.

"You and me are so similar, Drey. I can almost guarantee that if you were in my position, you would have done the exact same thing gleefully."

'Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not very consistent.' Drey disembarked from the tapestry. Now he was behind the throne, and Ryo was still talking. From the sound, he was projecting his voice away from Drey. It was shaky footing, but it was better than nothing.

Drey slowly stepped out from behind the throne, sword ready.

"Only real difference is I ate his soul, where as you would have just damned it to eternal damnation."

The gambit had paid off. Ryo was facing away from the throne - up at the spot on the balcony where Drey had been perched.
'Ah. So his little... things... did see me. Clever b*st*rd.'

Drey purposefully walked towards Ryo, taking care not to step on his blood trail. He spared a glance up at the blood-demons. As far as he could tell, they hadn't noticed him - but then again, he hadn't been able to tell either.

"...Up to interpretation which is worse though."

'I really don't give a shit! Seriously!' Drey snapped inside his head. His foe was powerful, and the worst possible thing to do now would be to speak.

And it was with that in mind, that he suddenly thrust his sword forward, aiming for Ryo's heart.
Tee-hee. Aren't I a stinker?

Doesn't really matter. I'm sure Truf has a myriad of ways to turn my 'clever' move into the worst blunder I could make.

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
ShadowEdgeworth
Spoken languages: English

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

The throne office of Darth Ragus and his cybernetic apprentice Exus was a large and somewhat spacious one. Somehow, it always remained that way, no matter how many data files they saw fit to clutter it with. However, this was a night of which  the most unexpected of events took place. Well, to Ragus anyway.

"Lord Ragus... I'd advise you to take a look at this. It's the energy release from the Drey Wilkins VS Ryo Tanshin. It's off the scale! Beyond everything that we need!" Exus exclaimed, the mechanical voice not even bothering to disguise the obvious panic.
"What... are you sure? This is much too much from one battle, it'll ruin everything we've accomplished... did... someone break the no super form rule?" asked Ragus, as he walked to the side of his subordinate. 
"No, Lord. The vast majority of the energy is coming from Ryo Tanshin. He seems to be bursting with it."

Ragus took a step back, stroking his bearded chin.
"Tanshin... The other Tanshin. How quaint. One died, the other is enraged, and his full power on show for all to see... But if he continues pumping out residual energy like this, the Great Spirit will be awakened too soon. It will perish under its own weight and underdevelopment. I guess... It's time."
"Time, my lord?" asked Exus, as he turned to face the Sith Lord. Even he wasn't sure what was meant.
"Time to activate Emergency Plan Gamma-Omega. I trust you know what that is." stated Ragus, almost deadpan.

Exus' bronze eyes gleamed in the golden overtones of the room. "Of course, my lord." He immediately tapped some commands into the massive base computer. "He will be ejected shortly, my lord."

Without hesitation, the machine whirred into use, and flashed with a couple of white and red lights. Suddenly, a blue shimmer encased Ryo as he was transported away, back to into Exus's zone of captivity.

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Drey came to a grinding halt as Ryo was encased in a blue aura, and then disappeared.

He twisted on the spot, bringing his sword up in a defensive stance, searching for his foe.
This hadn't been in the dossier. It had never mentioned an ability to teleport.

Drey jumped to the side, making sure that he was on the move.

He continued in this fashion for a good half minute, before he realized that nothing was happening. The blood-trail was gone, as were the creatures.
Eventually, Drey brought his evasive dance to a halt, coming to a stand-still in the middle of the arena.

He looked around, his sword still raised defensively.
"What's going on?" He demanded loudly.

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

ROUND 2 HEAT WINNER...

DREY WILKINS!!
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
ShadowEdgeworth

Today's Ninth A Match, and Fourth Round Two Match!
Finally, ladies and gentlemen, we will continue with the main parts of the tournament! And about time as well, if I say so myself. Straight onto Round 2! Now these fighters will prove to you all that they are the king or queen of the AAO crown. And don't ask me what an AAO is, I'm just reading what it says here.

Firstly, allow me to introduce you to the commentators of today's Arena A match. 

Mika Cadenza - He's Intrepid, Defiant, but has a thing for admirals in red.

Akira - Warm and cold, nothing can escape the cynical eye of this one!

Yasui Yuko - He'll freeze you right up. Better warm his mood, eh, fighters?

Today's arena shall be... The Scientific Base!

Now for today's fighters...

Introducing someone who's paranoid of the strange, don't let him confuse you... meet Mordik von Lihyberg!!

I bring you now, to the man who thrives on logic, lives on code... Let him calculate your demise. It's Samuel Fields!!!

MORDIK VON LIHYBERG!!

VS

SAMUEL FIELDS!!

Begin!
Last edited by ShadowEdgeworth on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
jazzy456

Post by jazzy456 »

Healed of his wounds and sickness from his last battle, Samuel stepped in the arena as joyful as ever - as if he'd had the chance to be anything else. Samuel had heard of the last battle with opponent, and from that, only one thing was on his mind; the gun. Samuel limited range and Mordik's pretty unlimited one, along with his apparently exceptional aim, would challenge Samuel more than his last opponent, and he'd just made it out of that battle by the skin of his teeth.

It was time to get to work.
Creator of several insignificant RP characters.
By the way, Rivafiesh, is pronounced River Fish.
Also, check an awesome site I'm a part of: http://www.mishmeshmedia.webs.com

IT ALWAYS ENDS IN ASHES
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

Mordik walked into the arena feeling very bored. If the last battle had been so easy, then why was he fighting another human? Stupid randomizer. Whatever the case, he was sure that he didn't need another battle like the last. Mordik pulled out his gun, took out all the ammo, and threw the damn thing back in the lobby. The doors then closed, and he was alone with his only weapon of teleportation...

What's the arena here?
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
ShadowEdgeworth

Sorry about that - it's the Scientific Base. :)

jazzy456

Post by jazzy456 »

No Gun? Samuel stared at his now weaponless opponent. Win at all costs, that is what Samuel would have done, but it was obvious that Mordik had other ideas. He wanted entertainment.

After some thinking he remembered another thing about his opponent; teleportation. So without his weapon, Mordik was just like him; human, except for one ability that set him apart. With that in mind, Samuel made no sudden movement towards Mordik. Instead he just slowly walked towards him. He new this battle could turn unpredictable fast, and Samuel wasn't ready to let his advantage of logic be so quickly obliterated.

IT ALWAYS ENDS IN ASHES
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

Mordik felt a strange force came over him. He started to become fascinated with death. Then, in a murderous rage, he shot himself in the head. THE END.
I forfiet both matches. Sorry!
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

ROUND 2 HEAT WINNER...

SAMUEL FIELDS!!

I GUESS...
I MEAN I DON'T KNOW IF THAT COUNTS AS WINNING BUT THE RESULT IS STILL THE SAME, SO...
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
jazzy456

Post by jazzy456 »

Well, that was easy, though Samuel, as he joyfully left the arena.

?

And where did he get the gun? :?

IT ALWAYS ENDS IN ASHES
ShadowEdgeworth

Today's Ninth B Match, and Third Round Two Match!

Finally, ladies and gentlemen, we will continue with the main parts of the tournament! And about time as well, if I say so myself. Straight onto Round 2! Now these fighters will prove to you all that they are the king or queen of the AAO crown. And don't ask me what an AAO is, I'm just reading what it says here.

Firstly, allow me to introduce you to the commentators of today's Arena A match. 

Mika Cadenza - He's Intrepid, Defiant, but has a thing for admirals in red.

Akira - Warm and cold, nothing can escape the cynical eye of this one!

Yasui Yuko - He'll freeze you right up. Better warm his mood, eh, fighters?

Today's arena shall be... The Scientific Base!

Now for today's fighters...

I bring you now, to the powerful combination of Venom and Sonic... The ultimate freak of nature, Onic!! Onic was beaten in the last round, but now, he's back to fill in the missing gap. He will not go through, but he has simply come back to get his revenge!

And to, who better to duel him than one who has a reputation of being a nosy parker... he will steal your secrets and use 'em against you. He may be young, but he can pound thou. It is...Vincent Colren!!

Now, the terrain for this fight shall be... Proelio Tower! This will definitely be an interesting battle, so they better watch their step.

Remember, the Battle Counter will automatically kick in if the fighters take too long to finish, and quite frankly, we have short tempers here.

So, when both fighters are ready, you may begin the battle. Once more that's...

ONIC THE SYMBIOTIC WEREHOG

VS

VINCENT COLREN!!

Begin!

ShadowEdgeworth

"STOP!!" exclaimed a golden Dalek, as it wandered into the arena. "VINCENT COLREN IS NOT, AND IS NO LONGER PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITON."

"Wha... what's this? A Dalek is saying Vincent has forfeited from this match... before it even begun?" Mika uttered, open-mouthed.

"UNDER ORDERS, ONIC HAS NO NEED TO BE HERE. HIS LIFE IS NO LONGER NEEDED WITHIN THIS TOURNAMENT. AS SUCH, HE WILL BE EXTERMINATED." exclaimed the Dalek, as three more appeared to flank it. "ONIC THE WEREHOG, YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED FOR THE GOOD OF CREATION. IT HAS BEEN ORDERED. EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!"

The Daleks' guns all pointed to Onic. They were certain to fire within the next few seconds.

"Oh, man, looks like Onic has a tougher fight on his hands now. Course he can probably just give up, but I doubt he'd do that. Good luck, Werehog." stated Mika.

LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

A panicked Onic threw himself the arena, panting heavily. He very nearly chomped his own tongue as the icy air shot through his fur. It didn't take too long to realise what kind of place he'd found himself in. Onic, for some reason - despite a lack of past experience with this kind of architecture - recognised this as a tower. The werehog rubbed his beefy hands together in preparation for whatever was about to come. He'd have to keep his balance; while he now knew he could survive it, Onic was not keen on plummeting down to the road a third time. Not even thirty seconds later, Onic began to feel restless. Was it true? Had his match really been cancelled? It was at this point that the Dalek intervened.
ShadowEdgeworth wrote:"STOP!!" exclaimed a golden Dalek, as it wandered into the arena. "VINCENT COLREN IS NOT, AND IS NO LONGER PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITON."

"UNDER ORDERS, ONIC HAS NO NEED TO BE HERE. HIS LIFE IS NO LONGER NEEDED WITHIN THIS TOURNAMENT. AS SUCH, HE WILL BE EXTERMINATED." exclaimed the Dalek, as three more appeared to flank it. "ONIC THE WEREHOG, YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED FOR THE GOOD OF CREATION. IT HAS BEEN ORDERED. EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!"

The Daleks' guns all pointed to Onic. They were certain to fire within the next few seconds.
Onic's fur began to stand on end, his aura small but tense. Apparently he hadn't just lost his match, but his right to live. Onic swallowed his disbelief and slipped on the most raspy malicious voice he could muster.

"So this is how you think it's gonna be, huh...? This tournament killed Vegeta, and now it's going to kill me." Onic took a long, deep breath and flexed his bulky tree-trunk arms. "Well, I'll be damned if I ain't goin' down without a fight!"

Onic's aura began to spread out like wild fire. He wasn't about to give up so easily - which is why his next move came as a bit of a shock. He made a beeline for the edge of the tower... and threw himself off into the urban abyss. Why? What exactly was the werehog planning? Only time would tell.
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK