The 1st Annual AAO RP Tournament - Round 2 - Arena B

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

ShadowEdgeworth
Spoken languages: English

Re: The 1st Annual AAO RP Tournament - Arena B

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

"Just over halfway now."

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Kruiser666

Re: The 1st Annual AAO RP Tournament - Round 2 - Arena B

Post by Kruiser666 »

Wild hurled himself towards Kazooie, though she was going too fast. Wild's left leg collapsed beneath him, along with the rest of him. As his hands slammed against the cold wooden floorboards Wild's knife slipped from his grip. With what little strength he had, Wild attempted to crawl to his knife, leaving him completely open.
ASHES ARE KEY
Creator of Jax, Wild, The Mayor and Nina from RP:Endless Time.
Creator of Brooke Pearson and Markess Holloway from RP:Cold State.
Creator of Kerenth Miller from RP:Infinite Odyssey.
Creator of Kruiser666, Trigen and Chance from RP:Where Anything Goes.
User of Captain America and Sam Fisher in RP: Dimensional Chaos.
Remilia Scarlet

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

Much to Kazooie's surprise, it looked like she wouldn't have to counteract any kind of attack. Wild had collapsed. However, his drive was as superhuman as ever. Even with his heavy injuries and the fact that he had fallen, he was reaching for his knife. Any normal person would have given up by now. Kazooie mentally admitted to herself, he was pretty impressive. Kazooie quickly made her way over to the knife and slid it away from Wild with one of her talons.

"Knowing you, you wouldn't agree to surrender if I asked" Kazooie said, then immediately moved to smack Wild in the face with her wing. Hopefully, that would be enough to knock him out at such a stage.
Kruiser666

Post by Kruiser666 »

Wild's hand connected with his knife, but without notice it was kicked from his grasps. Looking at his wounds Wild knew it would be long before he would need serious medical attention. To ensure his life he'd need to win but before he could get back onto his feet Kazooie's wing collided with Wild's face. Instantly his head hit into the ground knocking all conscious from him.
ASHES ARE KEY
Creator of Jax, Wild, The Mayor and Nina from RP:Endless Time.
Creator of Brooke Pearson and Markess Holloway from RP:Cold State.
Creator of Kerenth Miller from RP:Infinite Odyssey.
Creator of Kruiser666, Trigen and Chance from RP:Where Anything Goes.
User of Captain America and Sam Fisher in RP: Dimensional Chaos.
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

ROUND 2 HEAT WINNER...

KAZOOIE!!
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Today's Ninth B Match, and Third Round Two Match!

Finally, ladies and gentlemen, we will continue with the main parts of the tournament! And about time as well, if I say so myself. Straight onto Round 2! Now these fighters will prove to you all that they are the king or queen of the AAO crown. And don't ask me what an AAO is, I'm just reading what it says here.

Firstly, allow me to introduce you to the commentators of today's Arena B match. 

Spider-Man - That kid who always loves be the source of entertainment for millions of people, apparently. There's several of him. Too many.

Usami Masamune - She loves her battles, her, so you better give her something to love. Or she won't love you.

Saburo - Nice guy, by demeanour, Deadpan by snarker.

Now for today's fighters...

I bring you now, an FBI agent who has dealt with the weird, the strange, and the indescribable, yet still has some of his sanity remaining. It's... Nahman Jayden!![/b] And that was not a mispronunciation!

And who better to fight him, than the little Brainbox herself, never underestimate the power of her all-seeing IQ... meet Maline Desiren!!

Now, the terrain for this fight shall be... the Enclosed Space from the Haruhism Game! This will definitely be an interesting battle.

Remember, the Battle Counter will automatically kick in if the fighters take too long to finish, and quite frankly, we have short tempers here.

So, when both fighters are ready, you may begin the battle. Once more that's...

NORMAN JAYDEN!!

VS

MALINE DESIREN!!

Begin!

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Norman tried to collect his thoughts as he walked outside to the arena. This tournament seemed to get more and more weird as time went by, and even after everything he had seen in Crossover Central, this whole situation was utterly baffling. He still had not collected any relevant information, and hadn't gotten to talk to Spider-Man yet. Taro and Ryo and those kids, Drey Wilkins, the dissapperance of all those defeated, Onic's current situation, and so much more was still a mystery to him. But those thoughts would have to wait. Right now, he had a match to participate in. And unless he continued forward, his investigation would reach it's end, the truth never to be found.

Jayden took the ARI Glasses out of his pocket and put them on, then slipped on the glove that went with them. He then check to see if his gun was fully loaded, which it was. He was hoping he wouldn't have to use it, but if it was life or death and there was no other choice, it was there. A police officer's last resort. As he entered the battle ground, he began to think about who his opponent would be.

"Alright, who is it this time? A Godzilla sized monster? A killer robot? A ghost? Hm, if it is, I wonder if it could be the spirit of the Origami Killer coming back for revenge." Jayden thought to himself amusingly. Suddenly, he realized he was in the B Arena. The same arena where Spider-Man was at. This was a good opportunity to try to get his attention at last, so after the fight, they could talk. If Jayden won, of course. He turned to face the commentator's box up above.

"Hey, you up there! Yeah, you in the mask! You know who you are! You and I are gonna have a long talk after this match is over, so get nice and cozy and don't go anywhere, got it!?" Norman shouted so that Spider-Man could hear him. Norman let his frustration and irritation be known in his words. He turned his gaze back to the other side of the arena, waiting to see who he would be facing.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

So... this is kind of awkward... I guess it's over already?
ROUND 2 HEAT WINNER...

NORMAN JAYDEN!!
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Today's First B Match, and Second Round Three Match!
Welcome to Round 3 of the 1st Annual AAO RP Tournament! It's been a while, but it's time to get excited once again!

Firstly, allow me to introduce you to the commentators of today's Arena B match. They should all be familiar to you by now, but hey, it would be strange not to do this now, wouldn't it? So just go along with it.

Spider-Man - Spectacular, Amazing, all sorts of hero-sounding adjectives. You know who he is.

Saburo - It's like having an Akira in both Arenas. That totally isn't a joke that's been made before.

Usami - ... Is she even still here?

Today's arena comes from Fire Emblem 8: The Sacred Stones, the final stage, in fact! It's called The Demon King's Chamber! Spooky. This should be interesting. I wonder how these two will be able to handle it? Let's find out!

Now for today's fighters...

She should know what it's like to be in a GBA game, even if it isn't the one most people remember... But hey, give it up for... Kazooie!!

And in the other corner, looking really out of place next to his opponent... Give it up for Samuel Fields!!!!

Once again, that's...

KAZOOIE!!

VS

SAMUEL FIELDS!!

Begin!
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
jazzy456

Post by jazzy456 »

With his usual and so far unchanged joyous attitude, Samuel strode into the arena. Purple; that was the first thing the came to mind as he scanned the unique structure from top to bottom. Well, at least this fight promised to be more interesting.
Creator of several insignificant RP characters.
By the way, Rivafiesh, is pronounced River Fish.
Also, check an awesome site I'm a part of: http://www.mishmeshmedia.webs.com

IT ALWAYS ENDS IN ASHES
Remilia Scarlet

"Sure are a lot of spooky old structures in this tournament..." Kazooie murmured as she walked to the central area of the arena, observing her opponent. Jeans, a hoodie, a black beanie, he couldn't look any more like an average Joe. "Are you a trained fighter, too?"

Kazooie was referring to Wild, her previous combatant, whom she expected had more fighting skills than her current opponent. She still wasn't sure whether Rei had been so difficult to defeat because of battle experience or not. Still, Kazooie kept in mind that Samuel could be tougher than he looked. Kazooie would probably have to remain cautious, no matter what he said.
jazzy456

Post by jazzy456 »

Samuel look at his opponent. A bird? Still, if she had gotten this far, she must be tougher than she looked. In reply to the bird's previous question, Samuel smiled and said: "No, but you're not one either are you?"

Without waiting for a reply, Samuel began to slowly approach the bird, his hands pulling out his now halved and bloody pair of scissors in the meantime; as subtly as possible.

IT ALWAYS ENDS IN ASHES
Remilia Scarlet

Not knowing what to expect from her opponent, Kazooie decided to start off by using long-ranged tactics. She ran to the left, heading towards the path that led to the southern section of the central area. As she ran, she shot a fire egg towards Samuel, hoping it would prove difficult for him to dodge at such an angle.
jazzy456

Post by jazzy456 »

Out of the corner of his eye, Samuel noticed the bird had fired some sort of projectile. He did not register what it was, but he did register that he should get of of the way as soon as possible. He jumped to the right as the projectile barley missed him and sprinted towards the bird, not bothering to hide the scissors now.

IT ALWAYS ENDS IN ASHES
Remilia Scarlet

Although it was close, Kazooie's initial attack hadn't really achieved anything. Samuel was now running towards her. She could attack from a distance again or try to get away but as the gap was being closed anyway, the best choice seemed to be attacking upfront. Samuel didn't appear to be any faster than a normal person either, whereas Kazooie was confident in her own speed. She darted towards Samuel, appearing to want to attack him head on, only to go for his side at the last moment, driving the talons of her left leg towards the left side of his rib cage.