RP: Type 99 (Chapter 1)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Nyhmthetim
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Type 99 (Chapter 1)

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Spoiler : :
*slaps face* No! I mean the part where you said, "Loki is 98 for a readon."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Oh. I'm just saying that Loki is really darn strong. Just saying that if there's going to be a fight, you might not win. Don't be surprised if he starts blowing everything up.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

I'm honestly not a fan of the fact that Orpheus and Loki will basically win EVERY FIGHT just because the app for him says so. It quite honestly feels a litte cheap and unfair. I mean...how is anybody supposed to have a chance in a fight? Like...at ALL?
Fiona looked between the three in front of her...and felt a burning rage towards each and every one of them.

"ALL OF YOU! GET OUT OF MY HOME! NOW! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE! AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LEAVE..." She paused...she was losing complete control of her own actions at this point...but she continued anyway. "...THEN I'LL HAVE TO GET YOU OUT MYSELF!" Fiona swung the scythe into the air in front of her, clearing some space for herself. The skull on the scythe began to shriek, and the blade caught on fire. She was prepared to kill these intruders.

"F-Fiona, please stop!" Roy put his hand on her shoulder and tried to calm her down. "Don't succumb to this sort of-"

"DON'T GET IN MY WAY, ROY! IF THESE GUYS WON'T LEAVE, I'LL BE HAPPY TO KICK THEM OUT!" She swatted her borther's hand away and turned back to the intruders. Her voice seemed different...as if it were not just her own, but the voice of two. One was distinctly Fiona's, but the other was deeper and hollower...the voice of Necroblaze. He echoed every sentence Fiona said. He had fed off her anger...she was practically possesed by him at this point.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

I never said THAT. Sure, he's strong, but I'm saying that in a one-on-one fight, he's got a lot more power. You can beat him, of course, but it's not gonna be easy. Of course he can't just go "Magic Nuke, kill everything"; he mostly does that for show. And actually, I seriously nerfed Orpheus and Loki from what I originally had in mind. So don't worry, he's not as strong as he thinks.

At any rate, looks like we've got a fight, so might as well.
Orpheus leapt back, the flames singing his face. He pinched his nose, frowning at the smoke.

"Hmph. It seems that it's too far gone..." Dr. Orpheus quickly raised his coat like a shield. The situation was getting out of hand rather quickly, and with so many Orb wielders, it was looking very likely that things were going to get even messier.

"Ahahaha," Loki sneered, "Necroblaze? Still as pathetic as ever, I see. Yuck, all this smoke is really getting on my nerves..."

"Loki," Orpheus warned, "Don't overdo it. An Orb like you might--"

"Shut it, Doc," Loki said, sneering, "I've got more than enough juice left to waste these guys. I haven't done this in a looooong time, so you'd better not hold me back."

With that, Loki raised his hand, spheres of light collecting on each tip.

"Now, you inferior fools... I'll teach you a lesson!"

The spheres lanced out, heading for nothing in particular-- Just so long as SOMETHING blew up.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Mind if I have Sleet rescue Roy from an inevitable clash?
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Feel free, Nyhm. But Fiona post regardless.
Fiona began almost animalistically dodging and side-stepping the shots, focusing on Loki. She held her scythe out, still shrieking and burning, and dashed towards him. She still managed to dodge all the attacks. She wasn't exactly in control of her powers, but something was. Her body was practically a puppet, obeying any orders given to it. Her eyes appeared almost glazed over, like they were unfocused or tired, but her body was still as focused as ever. It was like sleep-walking...but with more running and fire.

Fiona jumped up, past the energy blasts, and rose her scythe above her head. Once she was above Loki, she swung it down, preparing to cleave or burn the spirit with the blade fo the scythe.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Try. Can the Orbs be hurt like that? Do they sustain injury like humans... Or what?
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Sleet witnessed the insane carnage that ensued between Fiona and Orpheus. At this point it was obvious that the girl had lost her mind. She had succumbed to the orb's will. But her brother still had hope to live. It was probably for the best he didn't see Orpheus deal with her.

"Orpheus! If your really with the Holy Alliance, then secure the girls orb before something happens. Try not to hurt her too bad."

Then he ran and scooped the boy off the ground before gracefully flinging into the air. Once again the man was like a comet seen in the sky except this time he had a passenger.

Without looking at him, he spoke, "I'm taking you to safety boy. Don't worry about your sister, she'll be fine."
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

...Tryyyyyy, we still need your help with the whole damage thiiiiing :O

Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Oh yes, sorry, back from band camp. anyways, the orbs don't technically get injured, but do sustain damage in an energy base form and if there is too much damage, they revert back to orb until energy is restored.
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Loki sneered. "Worthless fool."

With that, he suddenly vanished, disappearing into thin air. When he re-appeared, suddenly, there were more of him; clones, each with their own mischievous sneer. As one, the clones created spears of light in their hands and raised them, ready to strike. In reality, only one Loki was real-- The "clones" were actually insubstantial; mere shadows. They could do no damage and take no damage. But there was no way for the ordinary person to tell that. Right now, six Lokis were circling the girl, each wielding a spear of light-- But only one was real, and only one would strike.

Let's see how clever this little brat is, then, Loki thought.