RP: Type 99 (Chapter 1)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Re: RP: Type 99 (Chapter 1)

Post by gotMLK7 »

Roy gave an almost murderous glare into Orpheus' eyes. "Listen, you...I don't care what sort of war you're trying to fight. It isn't going to interrupt our peaceful lives here. And if you think I'm just going to let you walk in here, treat my little sister like some sort of killing tool, and honest to God think you can waltz away without any problems, you have another thing coming. Now I've said it once, and I'll say it again...Get the hell off my farm. Now."
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

Dr. Orpheus stared back. For a moment, he said nothing, simply looking back from behind his goggles. A moment passed.

Then he grinned. Then he began to laugh.

"Aha ha ha ha... Aha ha ha ha ha ha!" He raised his hand to his face, covering his eyes as he continued to laugh. This was truly something! This boy, this powerless boy, speaking to him in such a way... It was admirable, really. For a moment, he wondered what it might be like...

But then the laughter ended, as quickly as it came. "You have guts, boy. I admire that. It's too rare to see someone willing to throw down their life like that in this day and age. But still, you know not who you speak to. Allow me to show you..."

In a swift move, he swung the canister off his back and planted it in the ground. His fingers flew across the side, like the legs of a spider, pressing the keys faster than the eye could follow-- And then, it opened, releasing a large, golden Orb from the bottom.

"...The power of the Orbs." He said, then raised his arm. "Number 98... Loki!"

With that, the Orb flashed a brilliant golden light-- It blinded all, and flashed brighter than the morning sun. Then, from the Orb, a form of pure light arose, then began to slowly solidify into the body of Loki. He spread his wings wide, and grinned maliciously as he looked upon the new Orb-wielder and her brother.

"Loki," Orpheus said, "No killing."

With that, the trickster let out a gleeful laugh, then raised his finger-- With that, a sphere of energy began to materialize at his fingertips. IT began to grow, and grow, the sphere radiating power as miniature spheres of energy began to orbit around it, like an atom. It began to glow and pulsate like a miniature sun.

Then, with a grin, he flicked his finger forward-- And the sphere exploded.

There was a huge burst of light as energy of all kinds burst from the sphere, ripping through the fields-- The farmhouse crumpled down, and ripped the grain out of the field-- And when the dust cleared, rubble rained down everywhere. Oddly enough, though, none of the animals seemed to be harmed, and the people themselves did not appear to be killed.

Orpheus grinned. "That... Was but a fraction of this Orb's true power. All I want is that Orb. I will let you and your sister live... But for the sake of this world, give me that Orb."
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Spoiler : @Enigma :
Corrupted is a secondary attribute that is followed by an actual (look at Xalom's profile), but otherwise accepted :3
Xalom

The carnage surrounding the area made Xalom smile a bit. The 'good' doctor was as insane as ever.

"Always showing off your wacky inventions and sorts now are we. How did the league miss such an interesting soul as you again. Either way, in the new world, there will be no place for people like you. No place for those damning others. My master and I wish to call upon the great Demon and rewrite the world in a better image. No more will there be hatred towards those who do wrong, only correction and forgiveness. Hell, maybe you could be forgiven as well. Anyways, this so called word protected by the gods is full of enough sin."

Xalom quickly motioned behind the brother and his sister and whispered in her ears.

"A world where you and your brother can rebuild your farm and not worry about lunatics such as him obliterating it again."

Motioning away before the brother could do anything, Xalom appeared back in front of Doctor Orpheus.

"So will we have to it the easy way, or the fun way?"
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Spoiler : :
Oh okay. I'll say it's Gaia.
As he strolled into town, Proof let out a low whistle. "Nice. A perfect game board. What do you think, Key?"

"Ehehehe...I've seen better. Like...This is great and all but...It's kinda boring. You think they have some good cafe's here?"

"Probably. I would kill for a sandwich or too, you know? I mean, literally kill. As in, stab them through the head."

"Hey, if that's what you want, I aint stopping you."

"Eh...It's no fun without locked rooms and crap. Still...I don't have any money on me.... I guess we're just going to have to dine and dash."

"Or we could...You know, slice up the whole place and steal a nice hot meal."

"Maybe tomorrow..."

He sits on a park bench and begins to read a newspaper.

"Hey, they're talking about us. Not bad."

"We killed...like...twenty people in a supposedly impossible way. Of course we're going to be front page news."

"....Shut up and let me read."
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Fiona stared blankly at where her home used to be. It was gone...crumpled into dust...Fiona suddenly felt rage burning within her. These men, who she didn't even know, were trying to take her away, were threatening her brother, destroyed her house and everything her and her brother spent their lives building up...she was finished with these men.

"You...b*stards...I've had enough of this..." She wiped her tears, her face now twisted with fury. She took a step away from Roy, who himself was devastated by the destruction of their home. She held up her sickle to the two. "You...I don't want to join EITHER of you! And there's no way in Hell I'm going to give you what you want! Now...GET OUT!"

Fiona grabbed the box from her pocket and dropped the lid to the floor, taking the glowing red orb out.

"Pyro Type 57...NECROBLAZE!"

The sickle glowed once more, and soon enough, Fiona was holding the large scythe once more. Her previous fear was gone, replaced by pure anger. Roy stood in shock, looking at his enraged little sister weilding a weapon so large and dangerous...but she didn't notice. All she could think of was getting rid of Orpheus and Xalom.

"NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR LIVES!"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Orphues groaned. "Really? I had hoped it wouldn't come to this... But I suppose I have no other choice."

With that, he snapped his fingers. At the command, Loki grinned, charging up a second sphere of light in his hand. It crackled and sparked like a flame; an explosion, forced into this ever-growing Orb, just waiting to be unleashed.

"I suppose I must applaud you," Orpheus said, raising his arm dramatically, "You challenge me, for the sake of your selfish lives, even after seeing the gap between us. But now, I'll show no mercy. That Orb is mine."
I'll wait give Xalom or someone a chance to intervene before Orpheus adds another crater to the area.
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Note:I will be leaving for Bandcamp soon and wont be back till late thursday
Xalom

"Look what you have done this time Doctor, you have made the girl mad."

"Hiss... will we get to kill hiiim yet?"

"In due time Hadiis, but I want to see where this will go. Besides, I'd like to see this girls power for myself."

Xalom rushed back and hopped onto the branch of a dead tree not too far of to see the little rumble.
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Again, why does all the crap happen when I'm away?
Suddenly a comet hurtled through the sky and landed squarely between Roy and the girl, and the Doctor and Morpheus. From the mist and debris of rock, dirt, and ice a man arose. He had gleaming blue hair and wore a golden shirt. His icy blue-white wings spread like a shield in front of the little boy and girl.

"Don't worry kids, your safe now. I'll deal with them." he said swinging his diamond mace, glaring at the others.

"As for you two scumbags, I've got direct orders from King Garian himself to protect these two children. In the name of the Holy Alliance I command you to step down."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Suddenly... That happened.

Orpheus suddenly snapped his fingers, and Loki dropped his energy sphere, somewhat disappointedly. Slowly, he rose and hand to his head, rubbing his temples, before addressing this man.

"...If your feeble mind can understand a word I say," Orpheus said, grinding his teeth as he spoke, "Then let me inform you: I am on the side of the Holy Alliance. In other words, your side. Can that, pathetic, rotting excuse for a brain, or whatever substitute you carry in that deluded skull of yours, process the notion that you are pointing that pathetic weapon of yours at the wrong person? If so, I'd appreciate it if you would momentarily put what precious few brain cells you have to work, and stay out of my way. Do. You. Understand?"
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

This man was unbelievably arrogant, and annoying. If he really was from the Alliance too, it wouldn't matter to Sleet. After all, the big-nosed man was half right. Sleet was a simpleton and he liked simplicity, but he wasn't stupid either. This man just attacked these poor kids, how could he trust him?

"You better watch that mouth of yours or I'll show you what these few measly brain cells can do. And I'm not stupid. Every one here wants to bring these kids into something they never asked for, and I will NOT tolerate it."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Orpheus groaned. Was he STILL talking? This had become exactly what he had feared: a congregation of idiots all ready to fight.

"I couldn't care less about the children," Orpheus said. "My orders are to retrieve the Orb. And does it really matter what they want? Tell me, do you really think it wise to let these people roam free with a power they do not understand, and obviously can't control--" He motioned to the crater "-- Or to use them for what they are: weapons. My job is to recover the Orb. I'll take or leave the weilder, but in this case, the Orb takes priority, understand?"

He held out a hand. "If you're so worked up about the children, then I'll leave them be. All I came here for was the Orb. Give that to me, and I assure you..."

He looked at the brother and sister. "...Our paths shall never cross again."
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

"Give you the orb! You and I both know that the orb is a part of it's wielder and that bond can never be severed! If anyone's a fool here, it's you!"

Looking at the kids, he said, "Do whatever's in your best interest girl. Don't try and be a hero. You want to help save the world? Take your brother and run far far away and keep the orb hidden!"
I feel so odd playing the hero, but I think I'm doing a good job at it."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Not gonna post so we don't blow past got. I'll wait till he comes back.

And fair warning, Loki is Number 98 for a reason.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Shadowsleuth wrote:
Not gonna post so we don't blow past got. I'll wait till he comes back.

And fair warning, Loki is Number 98 for a reason.
Yeah good call there but what did you mean about Got?
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

I mean that I'll wait on him for the next post so we don't get too far ahead without him.