RP: Type 99 (Chapter 1)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Nyhmthetim
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Type 99 (Chapter 1)

Post by Nyhmthetim »

gotMLK7 wrote:
Spoiler : :
Wait, did the snake sneak in Fiona's house and kill her family? I can't tell (and if he did, she only lives with her bro, and I don't want him dead yet).
Apparently
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Nyhm wrote:
gotMLK7 wrote:
Wait, did the snake sneak in Fiona's house and kill her family? I can't tell (and if he did, she only lives with her bro, and I don't want him dead yet).
Apparently
D:
No likey.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

gotMLK7 wrote:
Nyhm wrote:
gotMLK7 wrote:
Apparently
D:
No likey.
I likey- *shot*

Make a post ten about how Fiona is sad and stuff. I need a filler post so Sleet will have time to actually get there.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

But it doesn't even make any seeeeense
Trybien, I need some clarification on this one...
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Trybien

Post by Trybien »

gotMLK7 wrote:
But it doesn't even make any seeeeense
Trybien, I need some clarification on this one...
Oh sorry, I guess. I can change that if you want and yes, I did write the snake to do that. However, I can forge a replacement if you so choose.
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

I don't mind the snake sneaking in, but it'd be nice if her entire theoretical family were alive after one sentence. xD

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Wait. I'm confused. I was under the impression that this was set in some medieval time-- Yet we have scanners and helicopters, too?
Try, I think you need to better establish what KIND of world this is-- Am I in ET or Final Warfare? Or SIA but no one cares about that.
The Farmlands:

"Here we are, sir." The driver said. As soon as the words left his mouth, Dr. Orpheus was gone from the carriage.

"Wait here," He ordered, raising his hand as if it assured that he would not move. With that, he headed down near the crater.

"So, Doc," Loki muttered from inside his Orb, "What are you gonna do? Try and trick them, or go the more direct route."

"Depends," Orpheus muttered, "If they're a buffoon, I won't waste my time fighting them. If they have half a brain, I may have to use force."

"It's only Number 57," Loki said, "Necroblaze is no match for me. It would be like a firefly trying to crush a giant... And that is putting things nicely."

"Perhaps," Orpheus replied, "But time, Loki, is of the essence. I don't want to waste my time if I don't have to... Hm?"

Nearby, something caught his eye-- A helicopter, fluttering around in the sky.

"Whooo, looks like we've got company," Loki said.

"A rather large fly, yes," Orpheus muttered, "But it is just that-- A fly. It means nothing to me. Let us go."

He proceeded down the terrain, ever-closer to the farmhouse.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Fiona was running out of breath as she ran towards the farmhouse, leaving the large crater behind her. She felt tears falling in streams over her cheeks. She just wanted to get home, to escape from all the mayhem she had caused...or rather, that she and Necroblaze caused. She never wanted to destroy everything, she was just curious. But there was no escaping the fact that she nearly destroyed an entire forest...

Fiona finally got out of the trees and saw the farmhouse. She saw Roy pacing nercously in the fields, until he looked up towards her and rushed up. Fiona immediatly ran into his arms, and he gladly emrbaced her comfortingly.

"My God, Fiona...I was so worried...I saw the smoke and flames in the forest, and I couldn't find you anywhere...I called for help, but I couldn't get a hold of the police...I'm just so glad you're safe..." Roy held her closer, as she cried into his shoulder. Fiona sniffled and tried to speak to him, though she was muffled by fear and her brother's shoulder.

"I-It was...I...I don't know what happened...I just...and everything...fire everywhere...I don't..." She stopped trying to speak to him. She wasn't in the state of mind to try explaining. She just hugged him back and tried to forget Necroblaze and the fire...but that wouldn't last long.

Roy suddenly looked up, towards the sky. There was...a helicopter? Fiona looked up, too, now, as the helicopter hovered in place above the farm. Roy held his siter closer, more protectively. Fiona's eyes then turned to the ground in the distance...as a man was walking towards them...and suddenly, Fiona felt like she was in even more danger then she was in the fire.

"Hey," Roy shouted out, "what do you guys want?! Leave us alone!"

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Orpheus moved in, without a word or sound. His face bore no expression, and his goggles hid his eyes. He simply walked forward, until he stood next to the two.

"Pardon me," He said, "I am Dr. Orpheus, from the Holy Alliance. I'm here to help. First things first, however; what exactly happened here to make that huge, smoking crater over there?"
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Roy looked Orpheus in the eyes, glaring at him intensly.

"...I don't know. Might have been some sort of explosion. Perhaps someone was doing some militar testing and didn't know there were people occupying this area. Can't say I know for sure, Mr. Orpheus." He was still clutching his sister, who looked up at him oddly. It felt like he was protecting her...though she certainly was more then happy to be protected now.

Trybien

Post by Trybien »

I removed the part with Hadiis doing 'the deed'

Also, @Shadow (since I really don't follow either, I'll explain with own words). The general aesthetic setting is that of the middle ages, however do to scientists working for the corruption league and the holy alliance, they have access to such things.
Xalom

Xalom motioned the Helicopter to the front of the building and proceeded to land it. Opening the door, he casually walked out to the group of three discussing.

"My my, look who we have here. It's always to see your face Doctor, and by the look on the girls face, she is the one holding the orb. My name is Xalom, and I'd be honored to help you understand and control that 'gift' of yours."
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Orpheus groaned. "Xalom..."

Ever the fly buzzing about my ear. I should have known he'd come personally.

"At any rate," Orpheus said, "It was no such thing. I keep tabs on ALL military operations, and this area is nowhere near the test sites. I have come here because the power of an Orb has been unleashed..."

He held out his hand. "And I am here to keep it from the likes of him."

His words pointed to Xalom. "He is of the Corruption League. He wants this power for whatever 'destroy the world' nonsense."

With that, he turned his goggled eyes to Fiona, awaiting her response.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Fiona looked between the two. Neither choice seemed very good, that was for sure.

"Don't you dare touch my sister!" Roy held her closer. "Now both of you, get the hell of my farm and never come back again!"

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Spoiler : App :
Username: Enigma
Name: Devils Proof
Appearance: A suitwith a checkered tie. The suit itself is half black and half white. He has a black fedora covering his twisted hair of black and red.
Description: He calls himself the Devils Proof. He's a wanted criminal who commits ridiculously complicated, semi-impossible murders. Definetely insane, he looks at the world as if it's just one big game. He claims that even if you kill him he definitely still exists. His past, though, is completely shrouded in mystery.
Weapon: A literal double edged sword. In the middle is an area for the user to hold without cutting his hand though.
Weapon Description: Both blades are ornate steel with a pattern of a goat's head on eachside. The middle "hilt" area is black, burnt wood which is still surprisingly strong.
Faction: Corruption League

Orb Name: Skeleton Key
Number: 2
Class: Corrupted
Creature: Demon
Description: A red demon with black wings and sharp teeth. It has a twisted grin on it's face. It can slightly change the circumstances of a scenario but not the fates of the people involved. (Eg. If someone was shot, he could make it so that they were poisoned instead.) It can also move through solid things.

When Skeleton Key is implanted into the double edged sword the sword can move by itself according to it's owners will, as well as absorbing the ability to go through solid walls, doors, etc.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Orpheus groaned. He hated doing things this way... If the boy continued down this path, he'd simply have to kill him.

"Quit being a moronic oaf," He said, "This is far beyond you and your pathetic excuse for a farm. An Orb has been awakened here. Do you understand what that means? It means that there is a new weapon in this war. A war that will decide the fate of this world. Do you know what that means?"

Orpheus shot a quick glance at Xalom, staying wary in case the man made a move. His patience was growing thin-- If the fool kept up, the good doctor could not guarantee his safety.