RP: On the Run - Operation Lorianne (Chapter 1)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Re: RP: On the Run - Operation Lorianne (Chapter 1)

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Leonard slowly walked over to the remaining body.
"You shouldn't have killed them. These are just soldiers doing their jobs." He bent down and picked up the weapon, before continuing in a mutter. "What's done is done."

He checked the clip - Full, no round chambered - before taking the two spare clips that the soldier also had.

Leonard looked down at the body, scowling. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, before hefting the SMG and turning to the others.
"Well, at least we have protection now."

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

Spoiler : :
Uh... I'm not sure how I can get back into the game...

Mind if I have David escape from another place, or something? Also, I think I want to bring in a second character.
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Posting later, once I figure out what I want to do.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
paradoxinparticles
Spoken languages: English, French

Post by paradoxinparticles »

Spoiler : OOC :
This looks REALLY cool. I'd love to join. Is it too late?
call me Parrie

"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear and will let it pass through me."
-Frank Herbert

I make boxart now
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

Ciel was very confused about what had just happened, but it looked like they now had a casualty on their hands.

"Y-You just killed that person! I-... Why would you do tha-... Pour l'amour de dieu (For god's sake)..."

Ciel paced around the room and frustration for a few seconds, stopped and composed herself.

"I cannot change what has happened. Nous devrions laisser (We should leave)." she said, sighing heavily.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

I'll be bringing in another character, but I couldn't just say that David and the other character were sitting quietly in the cell the whole time... So can I have them start from another cell, or something?
Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Post by Drey Wilkins »

-bump-

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Drey Wilkins wrote:
-bump-
I take it you haven't seen Dan's post in introductions and goodbyes? Anyway, I'm going to wait for him to get back, because I think we need a layout of the area before we do anything.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Broocevelt
Spoken languages: ES/FR/EN/DE

Post by Broocevelt »

I'm here but I'm not getting too much involved in the forums for the moment except one or two topics, when I come back we can resume the RP and sort the last issue out. Again I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, I just need to relax for a while.
Broocevelt
Spoken languages: ES/FR/EN/DE

Post by Broocevelt »

Well, I'm sorry for the big inconvenience, but now I am fully recovered (in theory xP) and am ready to take on OtR once again! I may eventually ask for a co-GM to guide the story a little bit. There's nothing planned though, you're pretty much the ones who craft the story, so... :P Anyway, with this said, let's get back to it!

@parrie: You can still post your app here and appear when you believe it's convenient, though I'd prefer if you appeared on the next chapter xP Thing is I'm making people appear on the following chapter that the one OtR was on when they signed up.
Nathan could feel the blood splattering on his suit. Everything happened so quickly he could barely get a glimpse of all the action that was going on in that cell. This was not a prison anymore, it was hell. Damn, it was ever since that quarantine began.

Nathan regained his thoughts, and ran to the corridor. He turned around, and looked at the group, expecting them to follow him. He looked both ways, no guards were coming: it was their big chance, it was the opportunity they had all been waiting for.

"Alright, what are you doing standing there? We must hurry!"

Nathan waved his hand to the right, the same way Alice went, and the opposite from the door the guards entered through. They didn't have time to care about other prisoners, and Nathan only cared about himself and his newly formed group.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Hm...I don't think there's anything in particular for me to do right now, but I like this RP so I'm bumping it as part of my RP morning extravaganza.

So yeah. Someone post.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!