RP: On the Run - Operation Lorianne (Chapter 1)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Re: RP: On the Run - Operation Lorianne (Prologue)

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Spoiler : :
I would also like a map first. For now, let me get another post in before the prologue ends.
Leonard gave a little mumble, pushing himself away from the wall and standing up straight.
"I can't say..." He frowned. "That I'm happy with any single person holding the only gun - at least... not in this situation." He touched lightly at his temple. "But... It'll do, for now, until we can get some more weapons."

'Nod and smile, then get the gun away later.' His clouded mind whispered. '[/i]Big... dangerous. Need the baton first. Where...[/i]'

Leonard leaned against the wall again, tugging half-heartedly against his overcoat.
"Mmm..." He let out a little sigh. "For now... let's just get out of here."

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
Broocevelt
Spoken languages: ES/FR/EN/DE

Post by Broocevelt »

Spoiler : OOC :
Alright, I'll end the prologue and begin chapter 1, both things tomorrow morning, so I get to write better (Not goot at writing during the night xD) And I guess I could do a map, shouldn't take long.
Broocevelt
Spoken languages: ES/FR/EN/DE

Re: RP: On the Run - Operation Lorianne (Chapter 1)

Post by Broocevelt »

And so, everyone waited... Waited for the guards to come... It wasn't going to be a long wait but it would sure feel like an eternity, at least for Nathan.
"Let's just hope things go as planned..."

Day 2 - 23:02
MDF East, DSD#12
Lorianne Quarantine

♫ Beginning ♫
Light... Beams of light coming from the window, making their way inside the prison cell between the bars that seperated the city from freedom. But... It wasn't even the morning... nor the afternoon... in fact, barely half an hour had passed since the mysterious people had introduced themselves.
It was mere artificial light. "Something happened in there, we gotta secure the area quickly!" The soldiers' voices could be heard from inside the cell. The guards were looking for somebody outside of the prison...? More and more noise begand to be heard across the entire facility. Were more soldiers going to enter the facility to make sure no one escaped?

They probably prefered taking no risks, but that meant the newly formed group still had a chance, no matter how small it was. Everyone was reminding themselves the "plan" Christian had decided to execute. What would happen later was unknown to everyone. Would they join forces to escape the city? Would they split up, would their paths ever meet again during this journey? No one knew, but one thing was for sure: All of them wanted to get the hell out of that place as soon as possible.

Everyone was in their positions, acting as if nothing had ever happened. The guards were still on the ground, still bleeding, still begging for help, but it was no use. They hadn't been given any material with which to communicate with. It looks like they took their "no communication" policy too far... So far that they risked the security of their own employees. No matter what the enemy's situation was, time was running out fast, and the group wasn't far from executing its plan, the escape would soon begin...
--------------------
Spoiler : OOC :
You can decide when the guards come inspect the corridor, just in case you want to say something first or talk about anything specific. ;)
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Alice was panting at this point, as she ran through the corridors of the building, searching for the weapon storage. It seemed most of the guards in the building were rushing to the cell...hopefully the gun she gave them would help them out after all the trouble she caused. But that wasn't important right now. Right now, she had to focus on finding her weapon.

Alice had yet to encounter many guards, since they were heading to the cell, but she did have to hide it out for a bit a couple times when she heard footsteps through the halls. Luckily for her, she chose the route the guards didn't seem to ne taking. She stopped and put her back to the wall when she saw a door labeled "Storage" on it. Two guards were standing their ground there, armed with machine guns.

Alice pulled out the two pistols she stole and aimed them at the guards' knees. She pulled the triggers, and the men fell down. She ran up and stripped them of their guns. "Sorry, nothing personal or anything!" She took the guns and knocked the guards out, similarly to earlier. As they slumped down, she bgean searching their pockets, until she found a small key-card, labeled "STORAGE ROOM".

She stood up and slid the card into the lock of the door. It opened, and Alice stepped in and flicked the light on. Just as she thought, the weapons and belongings of tons of inmates were kept inside, including guns, knives, and more. But by the far the most notable thing in the room was the sickle hanging on the wall, with a long chain trailing all the way to the ground attatched. Alice smiled and walked up to it, and grabbed it off the wall. She grabbed the middle of the chain and began swinging it in circles, as the weight at the end whizzed by over and over.

"Perfect! I haven't lost my touch!' She pulled the chain together and stuffed the weapon behind her on her belt, hidden by her long coat.

"Alright...now, to find out how to escape..."
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

$Fth
Spoken languages: English

Post by $Fth »

"So, guards are definitely out and about, so here's what we need to do." Christian begun, turning to address everyone at once. "Alice got out of here by letting Shawn punch her. The guards also inspected on that little kid when... it was injured. So, what needs to happen is someone else have to be injured, give them a reason to come in here."

Christian held up a hand and shrugged like it was only common knowledge. "You don't have to ACTUALLY be injured, mind you, just feign it well enough to get a guard to come in and check you out. We'll take it from there. Any takers?"
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

"Do we still have to pull that card? Besides, don't you think some knocked out guards outside a cell will call attention to it? I think some back-up will be here any moment, looking for Wonderland and coming to scold us. That's when we make out move."

While she was talking, Iris was beginning to stretch. She had no doubt in her mind she would be fighting for her life in a few moments.
Spoiler : :
Sorry for making you delete your reserve Dan but you ninja'd me so we're even. D:
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

$Fth

Post by $Fth »

"The guards will draw attention to the area around us." Christian mentioned. "They could take forever to look through each cell. It'd just be much faster in general if we give them an exact reason to not only come TO our cell, but to step inside it, where they'll be an easy target."
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
Just call me Ike.
Holhol

Post by Holhol »

Clair finally spoke up from the corner. "You don't think the gun big guy has over there will give them enough reason to come inside?"
~Danielinhoni is the bestest friend anybody could ask for~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

TKinhonipei is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liquid Snake wrote:Snake, did you like my sunglasses?
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

"Seeing as it is clearly hidden behind his back, not visible from the outside of the cell, I wouldn't count on it."
Just call me Ike.
Holhol

Post by Holhol »

"I'm certain if you were to place out in the open on the floor, it will give the guards a reason to come in. Plus, after what the Mad Hatter just pulled, I doubt they'll come to the rescue if anyone else becomes injured in this cell."

$Fth

Post by $Fth »

"If we placed the gun out in the middle of the floor, we wouldn't be in direct possession of the gun anymore, which is our entire advantage. The guards would come in, take the gun, shoot anyone that interferes, then leave again."
Just call me Ike.
Holhol

Post by Holhol »

"Honestly, our odds of storming them as they walk in are much better than someone suddenly becoming injured yet again." Clair's head fell back as she rested against the wall. "If we keep the gun close to someone's feet, that problem is solved, isn't it? Assuming they'll tell them to step away. But the way this will be executed is the tricky part."

$Fth

Post by $Fth »

"Yes, we'd have a much easier time leaving the gun way out in the open, waiting on guards to notice it, then storming them with our bare hands and a gun we wouldn't be able to access unless the guards have the most idiotic reaction speed ever. Surely the chances of that succeeding are significantly higher than the chances are that someone in this cell would be injured, particularly considering our track record of two people almost instantly getting injured." Christian shook his head. "My, my, how the world would rotate so much more smoothly with geniuses like you calling the shots. Good thing that isn't the case, however."
Just call me Ike.
Holhol

Post by Holhol »

"Oh gee, of course. I have failed to realize that someone in pain will give us much better odds. I mean, it's not like a woman just escaped or anything with that exact same tactic.

"Provided, I agree with you my plan is not the best ever. However, you can only use the same 'injury' trick so many times before it becomes painfully obvious."

$Fth

Post by $Fth »

"Except I explicitly stated that nobody had to actually be injured, but only had to pretend to be." Christian was getting annoyed. "And, what's the worst that happens? If someone pretends to be injured and the guards decide to not fall for it, then they just leave. They can't really do much more than that. And, if they DO fall for it, we get out. For people that got practically abducted in the middle of a city and forced into a prison cell, you seem very intent on not leaving the cell at the earliest possible opportunity. At this rate, I might start to think you like it in here."
Just call me Ike.