RP: On the Run - Operation Lorianne (Chapter 1)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Re: RP: On the Run - Operation Lorianne (Chapter 1)

Post by gotMLK7 »

Spoiler : :
I didn't think so much thought would be put in here. I expected "guards open door, shoot them and run" strategy...xD
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

$Fth
Spoken languages: English

Post by $Fth »

Spoiler : OOC :
That's the idea. I'm just trying to get to the "guards open the door" stage.
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

An escaped prisoner doesn't warrant them opening the door to take a look in the room?
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Holhol

Post by Holhol »

"No. The fact that we're in here is the reason why I'm willing to take such a big risk. And faking an injury will not give us better odds."
But that's not realistic. Why would a guard fall for the same trick twice?
~Danielinhoni is the bestest friend anybody could ask for~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

TKinhonipei is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liquid Snake wrote:Snake, did you like my sunglasses?
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

Spoiler : OOC :
Because none of the guards that fell for it are present or conscious? All they know is that a prisoner got away after somehow getting out of her cell.
"What the hell does that even mean?" Christian resisted the urge to flat out smack this moron. "Faking an injury WILL give us better odds. That's the entire goddamn point. I don't get what the hell your problem is. I lay out a strategy, significantly more reasonable than anything you've managed to squeeze out, and you basically respond going 'I don't wanna run the risk of someone pretending to be hurt just so we can get out of here!' What!? What are you, allergic to fake wounds? On top of that, what kind of strategy is 'Leave the gun on the ground and let the guards come in here to get it!'? That's not just 'not the best plan ever' but the most nonsensical thing we could even try to pull off.

"We get our hands on a gun, the one thing giving us even a chance of overpowering the armed guards, and you recommend giving it back to them? The entire point is that we have an element of surprise. We sit here, looking like regular prisoners that got in a fight one too many times. There's an injured person on the floor. They walk in, keeping an eye on anyone that tries to lunge at them, and take the injured person and leave. But that's when we stop them. They come into the cell, we surprise them with our unexpected weaponry, take them out, take their weapons, and we get the hell out.

"Now, here's your plan. We put the gun on the ground, basically shout out 'Guards, we have a weapon, come get iiiiiit!' and wait on the guards to show up. The guards now know that we somehow managed to get a fully automatic rifle in here, act with exceptional caution, apprehend the gun, and leave. If we try to stop them by, perhaps, kneeling down to get the gun, they shoot use before we can do anything. Then they get the gun regardless and leave."

Christian brushed his hair aside. "Point in hand is that my idea has, not only more merit than yours, but I'm also the one that has the weapon, so I'd say it's a pretty reasonable idea that I decide what we do with it. If you'd rather we just follow your plan, I can go ahead and advance it a step by calling the guards to our cell and just passing the gun through the bars for them. It'd save us the hassle of someone getting shot for no reason."
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
Just call me Ike.
Broocevelt
Spoken languages: ES/FR/EN/DE

Post by Broocevelt »

Just go with Ike's plan, why wouldn't it work again?
Nathan raised his head and began looking at the ceiling.
"Those guards fell for it once... Why wouldn't they twice? Also they're not the same as earlier so CHristian's trick should work I guess.". Nathan had exposed his thoughts to the entirey group, he had no problem with Christian and Shawn's plan.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Iris gave an irritated grunt, having had heard Clair and Brains blather on for the longest time, wasting what little of it they had. "Oh mon bon seigneur! (Oh my good lord!) Brains, you want an injury? Fine!"

Iris put both her hands on the wall, and with all her force, smashed her head into the wall. She stumbled backward and felt blood trickle down her forehead. She seemed rather unphased by it.

"Happy?"
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Oh my lord, this is turning into a slapstick comedy.

Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Leonard sighed.

"Maybe we should just play it by ear... We have nothing to go on here, so any plans we make will... undoubtedly..." He closed his eyes for a few seconds. "...be foiled, by unforeseen obstacles."

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
Reyson

Post by Reyson »

Wackyman wrote:Iris gave an irritated grunt, having had heard Clair and Brains blather on for the longest time, wasting what little of it they had. "Oh mon bon seigneur! (Oh my good lord!) Brains, you want an injury? Fine!"

Iris put both her hands on the wall, and with all her force, smashed her head into the wall. She stumbled backward and felt blood trickle down her forehead. She seemed rather unphased by it.

"Happy?"
Drat. I was going to do that. XD
Rey Rey the Jet Plane
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

The guards can come anytime now.....

Updated Aps. Kurt and Alexis's themes are now up.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Broocevelt
Spoken languages: ES/FR/EN/DE

Post by Broocevelt »

Sorry guys, I've got no time to read nor check OTR today, I will check tomorrow, just a heads up, I don't wanna be 100% mute.
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

Iris slammed her head into the wall, turning to him as if that was what he was asking people to do. Christian's lips tightened together, his smile turning to a look of noticeable aggravation. It somehow hadn't dawned on him until just now but he wasn't just trapped in a prison cell... He was trapped in a prison cell with complete f***ing idiots. Idiocy the likes of Shawn couldn't even muster. Why was it so hard for someone to fall on the ground and go 'Oh no! I've been injured!'?

"Fine." Christian's face returned to one of neutrality, his eyes closed and his head tilted up as he leaned against the wall. He let out a long exhale before continuing. "I guess that will have to do." His eyes opened back up, still staring at the ceiling as opposed to anyone else, clearly trying to avoid having to deal with the people surrounding him. Mustering up the best acting he could handle, he did his best to pretend that he actually cared that Iris was bleeding from her forehead (perhaps previous instances of this were what caused her to be so idiotic in the first place, Christian considered). "Guards! Come quick!" He shouted, not even bothering to move from the wall. "One of our cellmates has gone insane! She's bleeding! For the love of God, please get her out of here before she hurts anyone else!"

Having done so, Christian returned to utter silence, waiting on the guards to arrive. And arrive, they did. Two guards came to the cell, both had sub-machine guns, similar to the one Shawn had hidden behind his back, hanging at their waists, the straps at their shoulders allowing them to keep the guns at the ready without immediately holding them.

One of the guards stayed at the entrance to the cell, waving his SMG around the room, showing that he wasn't there to mess around, before finally directing it at Iris, deeming her alleged insanity to be the highest threat. The second guard had the privilege of having to wander into the middle of the cell to inspect Iris' wound. Using both hands, he started pulling back hair to find the source of the bleeding.

It happened faster than the guards could have ever anticipated. Shawn placed both hands on the wall behind him, pushing off of it to stand up straight. For a split second, the rifle behind his back hung in the air, beginning its descent to the concrete ground below. The fall was cut short by Christian reaching out and scooping the gun out of the air, it arcing to a perfect position, right below his arm, the stock in place by his shoulder. A brief moment of finding the target and pulling the trigger causing the guard by the doorway, who was only just now turning his gun to aim at Christian, to collapse to the ground, the round pushing straight through his forehead before exiting out the back.

The second guard could only let out a quick "What the hell are you-" before being cut off by a round punching through right wrist. The guard let out a scream, his firing hand being crippled. The scream was cut off by another round passing between his eyes, the unlucky prisoners on the other side of the cell from Christian (I.E., behind the guard) were given a quick spritz of the guard's blood and brain matter. He slumped to the ground, dead.

"Man, I love it when a good plan comes together." Christian grinned. "Now, both of them have guns just like this one." He patted the rifle in his hands for good measure. "If you want 'em, take 'em. I have no use for them. A word of wisdom, check the clips and chambers to keep note of how many rounds you have. It might be something you'll want to know if you plan on actually using them." Christian walked up to one of the guards, the one by the doorway, and grabbed the cell-door keycard from him, pocketing it within his suit. "And we're now officially home-free... Assuming you can get out of the prison and the city, that is. Godspeed."
Last edited by $Fth on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Ike.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Iris rubbed the blood off her forehead using her sleeve. She could feel the adrenaline starting to wear off, and the reality of her wound began to sink in as the pain grew more intense. Clearly she should have thought this through better. It was too late for that, however. She needed to shake off the pain and get ready to storm out of the building.

She bent down to the guard who had been examining her injury. She began to loot his body for anything useful. She managed to find a few clips and a key card within his person. Iris could use the gun, but her training had not specialized her that department. She grabbed the gun and handed it and the clips to Gwen. "Here. Stay on your toes. This isn't gonna be a cakewalk, but we're gonna get out of here. I promise." Iris gave a reassuring smirk before turning to Christian.

"Well Brains, I guess I owe you a thank you," she said, bowing to him with half sincerity. "You have more use than I imagined. I wish you the best of luck in escaping. Peut-être que nos chemins se croiseront à nouveau. (Perhaps our paths will cross again.)"
I think I'll wait for Truf to post before I post again.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Alice said "Just don't kill anyone!"
She gonna be piiiiissed. xD

I'll post as her later, not sure what to do yet.