The RP Theater (Production 1: Chicken Little Playing!)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: The RP Theater (Production 1: Chicken Little Playing!)

Post by enigma »

"Kukukuku...Oh man. Now we've got the-not-so-usual gang of idiots. Kuku...Well, Little, you going to tell them?"

Kageno turned to Cormac and scratched his head.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

"Alright, ev'rybody, listen up! This is the plan!" Cormac made a motion telling the whole group to gather 'round. "Alright, so here's the story: the sky's fallin'. And it pisses me off. So clearly there is only one way to solve this problem...we shoot the freakin' sky down! How dare it think that we should just stand here, takin' its hits! Well I say nay! Now go! Find the biggest gun ye got and help me shoot the crap out of that sky! Who's with me?!"
Spoiler : :
God, I'm making Cormac such a derp in this. xD I mean, he's loud, obnoxious, and cocky in CS, but he's not really a comic relief like this. xD
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Nyhmthetim
Spoken languages: English

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Meh, I guess I'll be the fish dude.
Dahlia raised her hand and shouted, "Yeah!" and then slowly lowered it with the awkward silence that followed.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

"Shoot down the sky? As idiotic as that sounds, there might be something beyond it, so eh, why not." Gerard said. He pulled out his laser box and his revolver, which he had put away.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

"Shooting? You mean... With a bow, and a lot of arrows? I'm not a trained archer, actually. I can point my sword at the sky if that helps though. Evil sky! Your end has come!" Antoinette said, yelling at the sky. She was just going along with her role. While she was perhaps naive, and rather fond of the idea of becoming a hero, she was not stupid enough to think that this would actually work. But in every story, a failure was always necessary for a success.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Nyhmthetim
Spoken languages: English

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Everyone now seemed to be ok with the idea. It was a happy moment and happy moments always call for break-dancing. Since Dahlia was playing the fish, it had to be her. So thus commenced the break-dancing.
Yeah... really not taking this Rp seriously. >·<