The RP Theater (Production 1: Chicken Little Playing!)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: The RP Theater (Production 1: Chicken Little Playing!)

Post by enigma »

Spoiler : :
SPOILER TAGS FOR ONE!!! Well, you can introduce your RP character playing the part of any not-taken play character. :wink:
Nyhmthetim
Spoken languages: English

Post by Nyhmthetim »

:gotcha:
Hellen entered the room and glanced about.

"Excuse me, I'm here to audition for the play."
Now someone talk to me and give me a feel for what's going on please.
enigma

Post by enigma »

Um...No. First, we're on a stage doing the performance right now. Secondly, the setting is a town square. Thirdly, you should already be acting as your character!!! Try that again.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

What am I supposed to waltz in start acting?
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Perdy much. Just be a character. There's a list of characters in the OP, but nobody knows them so it doesn't matter what you do as them really. Just read what's been happening so far and join in the epic tale of Cormac Little.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

I guess Gerard will be Ducky Lucky.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

I guess I COULD try having one of my characters randomly act... Any suggestions? Also, I've never seen Chicken Little, so I'd likely be lost... But I could just have my character not have any clue what's going on either.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Hrm... I think any of these guys would fit awfully with my characters.
GuardianDreamer

Hi. I want to have my RP character, Antoinette Sentina, play the role of Ducky Lucky. Here's her original application from On/Off, if that helps. Please tell me if I'm accepted.
Spoiler : Original App :
Name: Antoinette "Annie" Sentina

Class: Swordsman

Appearance: Has medium-length black hair and brown eyes. She's actually rather tall, and her build makes it look like she's rather strong. Usually wears an absurd amount of armor, and usually the only part of her that isn't covered in armor is the front of her face. Despite all of this, she never looks like she's going to collapse from all the weight of her armor.

Personality: Extremely idealistic and a tad naive, though actually insightful and not what you'd call stupid. She wants to be a hero, so usually, she tries to act like one... which can be annoying to others. People usually find her enthusiasm either endearing or annoying. In the past year or so, she has peppered her idealism with a bit of common sense, but overall, she's still something of a wide-eyed idealist. Loves fighting, and almost treats it like a sport. Generally very enthusiastic and energetic, though she can be serious when she wants to be. Her main flaw is that she sees way too many issues in black-and-white. Generally kind to most people, even those she'd consider "evil".

History: More or less lived a normal life, as the daughter of a knight and a merchant. Her family has always claimed that they're distantly related to nobility, but they've provided no proof. She was more or less raised with an upbringing that made her somewhat tomboyish. Her family isn't particularly notable, but she does want to try to earn her family some fame. Her family is rich enough to hire servants, but lately, they have sort of been losing money. That's another reason why Annie is trying to go on the King's Quest. To earn money. As selfish as that likely sounds, she's willing to give it her all. Both of her parents approve of her heading out, so she has no reason not to.

Despite her father being a knight, she trained as a swordsman. For some reason, she thinks it's more heroic, despite knights usually being seen as more heroic.

Equipment: An old broadsword, which, despite its age, is still fit for battle. A rusty old iron helmet, as well as full armor that covers her head to toe. The amount of armor she wears makes her seem more like a knight.

Abilities: Extremely skilled with her sword, though she has no magical ability to speak of. Still, her skill with a blade is pretty great, and despite all the armor weighing her down, she manages to have a decent amount of speed and accuracy. She also has extremely high endurance, and it takes a lot to take her down in a fight. She usually practiced with her father in order to better herself in the art of fighting, so while it may only be training, she does have combat experience. She's never been in an actual combat situation before... just a LOT of training.

Stats: - Health: Very high. Her training has built up her endurance by quite a bit, and she wears plenty of armor, so yeah.
- Strength: Extremely high, and probably her best stat.
- Speed: With the armor, her speed is normal... but there is still a drawback. Her actual attacks are rather sluggish and slow.
- Agility: Very low. She can definitely take hits, but avoiding them? Rather unlikely.
- Intellect: Not much to speak of. She has no ability for magic, and she doesn't really plan on learning magic anyway.
- Spirit: Low. Once again, she has no interest in magic.
- Accuracy: Her accuracy is actually rather good, but she doesn't have a way to attack from a distance.
- Skill: Very high. She tries to take good care of her weapons, even if they're in somewhat poor condition.
- Charisma: Average. Those who like people to be idealistic will find her pleasant to talk to. Those who don't... well, probably won't.

Other: Yeah... don't expect her to know any magic any time soon. She's purely a physical fighting-character.
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Make My Life Worse
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
enigma

Post by enigma »

Sorry, GD. DLA got it first. Feel free to waltz in as another character.
GuardianDreamer

Oh, didn't see that DLA had taken Ducky Lucky. In that case, can Antoinette be Turkey Lurkey?
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

I'm sorry guys. But until the next production.
enigma

Post by enigma »

Spoiler : @GD :
No problem. Join in any time.
GuardianDreamer

Though she looked rather confused, Antoinette walked on the stage. Well, her nickname was Annie, and in accordance with her role, apparently her nickname would be 'Annie Lurkey', though she was pretty sure that didn't make much sense at all. She still wore her full armor, though perhaps what made her stand out was her ridiculous helmet, which seemed to be made to draw attention. It seemed like a ridiculously improbable, yet still 'cool' design that probably wasn't very practical. It was strange that she was actually able to walk in all that armor. Add in the fact that she was carrying a two-handed sword with her, and it was pretty clear that she HAD to be rather strong. She turned to Cormac now.

"Hello there. Did you say you were in need of assistance? It's the job of a hero like me to help out those in need! I am Antoinette Lurkey, but you can just call me Annie. I'm a hero! ... Even if I'm only a beginning adventurer right now. I'll fight to protect those who are weak. In the name of truth, justice, love, peace, and honor!" She said, yelling out her lines, which she had mostly chosen to improvise. Several times as she spoke, she chose to raise her two-handed sword into the air with just her right hand for some reason, perhaps as part of the acting. Though one could tell that she was probably enjoying this too much.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Gerard looked angry. He walked onto the stage, looking the same as usual except feathers had been glued to jacket and he was wearing a duck bill over his mouth.

"You said you needed help? I shall provide it, for a price. I am Ducky Lucky, just call me Gerard. I am the chief general of the Cowmask army, and I am obviously a duck, weird as it sounds." he said, waving his revolver around as he said his lines.
The Final but not so ending chapter.