The AAO RP characters battle quotes collection.

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Re: The AAO RP characters battle quotes collection.

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Let's do this. It's a short one, but I may add more later.
Spoiler : Kisuke Urahara Pre-Battle quotes :
(To Spider-Man) I'll test your skills...Don't let me down!

(To Specter) Hmmm....I guess it was inevitable, really.

(To Darth Vader) Are you up to a death match against me?

(To Norman) Oh dear.....

(To Ragtok) One of us won't be walking away from this. I'll put you down for good this time.

(To Wesker) What a fool. You have no idea how weak you really are.

(To Onic) I guess I can take some time to play with you.

(To Vegeta) I can't let my guard down against you. I'll end it quickly.

(To Marth) Well now, shall we get started?

(To Dahlia, Parsee, or Aya) *Sigh*....Little girls shouldn't be here.

(To Ryo) I've seen plenty of others like you. You'll be destroyed as fast, too.

(To Glitch) Guess I'll have to destroy you.

(To Exus) Oh? Who do we have here?
Spoiler : Kisuke Urahara Win quotes :
(To Spider-Man) One day Peter, you might make a good leader. But you've got a long way to go before then.

(To Specter) So this is how it ends.....Goodbye, Specter.

(To Darth Vader) Have you ever thought about becoming a Soul Reaper after you die?

(To Norman) Sorry! But you asked for it.

(To Ragtok) So disappointing.....This will be your end.

(To Wesker) You're so naive. You've let the power you've gotten go to your head. And it's about to cost you dearly.

(To Onic) Nothing but a puppet on a string. You'll never be able to beat me like that.

(To Marth) Well, well. Even I'm impressed.

(To Dahlia) Once the suit is gone, you're nothing but a sad, spiteful little child. It's sad, really.

(To Parsee) Well, I promised I would kill you if you tried to hurt one of us. I think I'll make good on that promise.

(To Aya) Someone like you shouldn't be with working with them. It doesn't suit you, my dear.

(To Ryo) You've overestimated yourself. Sigh....Well, Mission Accomplished.

(To Glitch) You made a mistake bringing me here and trying to fight me.

(To Exus) He's gone....Oh well. Now to go back to the shop.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Master Of Chaos

I'm so incredibly bored right now, and I feel like doing this, so I'm going to update Yasui's quotes to ROTS-specific characters only. Yayyyy.
Spoiler : Yasui Yuko Pre Battle UPDATED :
(To Kokoro) I'm...I'm sorry. I really am. But...If it means protecting you and the others...Then I'll defeat you.

(To Akira) Akira...If you want to create your ideal world, then you'll have to kill me first! I'll keep getting in your way until then!

(To Moshi) Even if it means fighting you, I'll never let any of you force your ideals onto others! Moshi. Please, don't do this...

(To Saori) Somehow, I knew it would come to this...Despite everything, I wish it didn't.

(To Heako) I'm glad that you don't want to fight. But if you intend to kill any of our friends Heako, then I'll stop you here.

(To Jean) ....Heya.

(To Shiori) Shiori, please...Just listen to me. We don't have to fight.

(To Yuzu) I didn't know you too well, but I still failed you. Please forgive me if you can.

(To Ishtar) Today, I'll destroy my last links to the Shadow and avenge Yuzu...As your former master, It's my job to defeat you!

(To Ryuji) You have a good heart. I wish we didn't have to fight.

(To Jun) It's time to avenge my friend. For everyone I couldn't save....This is the end of the line!
Spoiler : Yasui Yuko Win :
(To Kokoro) ....You are more than a friend to me. I never wanted to hurt you. But...To save you from yourself, I had to do this. Even if you hate me, even if you won't help me, I'll never let you destroy everything you care about!

(To Akira) A world where people are forced into an ideal is no better word then the one The Shadow was trying to make! Akira, please reconsider...Please help me restore the world to the way it was.

(To Moshi) No matter what, you are my friend. That won't change. So I'll fight you as many times as I have to so I can get you to stop fighting!

(To Saori) I won't let you create a new world with you as the ruler. But...I can't kill you ether. Even after everything, we were still classmates. Can't we work together...?

(To Heako) Heako, will you help me change everything back to the way it was? Will you help me save our friends from killing each other?

(To Jean) I wonder if I can bring you back if I can fix this mess....

(To Shori) The Resistance and The Faithful...None of that matters anymore. We're no longer bound to create a world by the gods views....So why are we still fighting each other!? How much longer does this have to go on!?

(To Yuzu) I'll avenge you...it's my fault you died in the first place. I hope you can join us once this is all over...

(To Ishtar) Yuzu...Rest in Peace. No longer will the darkness continue to threaten my friends. This is the end for you, "Partner".
Last ones were rushed, I'll fix them later.
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

I just thought I'd dust these quotes off and put them here.
enigma wrote:
Spoiler : Death Quotes :
Kageno: Oh...Ku-rap...This is pretty bad, huh?

Animatricky: Forgive me, Inquisitor sir! I couldn't kill them all as you said!

CARNAGE: 010101010101010: ERROR! PARTS>MISSION 1>ASSIGNMENT:FAILED!

Schrodinger: Hurrmm....Death's embrace. Cold.......Empty.

E-Nigma: Onward to the land of the candy reaper! For ICECREEEEEEAM!!!

Clive Clockwork: Oops. I guess I screwed this one up, pretty bad, huh?

Edward Slumber: Hoho....I didn't think my time would come so soon.

Inspector Ward: Aww...Crap. Now why'd that have to happen.

Magister Marionette:.......

Dubsy: Again...Again I've failed...Heh...Bye bye.

Dark Dubsy: Inconceivable!

Young Glitch: So long I've feared this... Now that feelings stronger than ever. Nothingness.

Glitch: Ha! You really think this is the end. Gooooood try, but I'll be reborn. Refreshed and updated. Just you wait.

Wilfre: No! NO! This is not how this should have ended.

Phoenix Wright<-GT countdown and CC: No...The miracle never happened. Forgive me, Mia.

The Owner: You idiotic ********. Troglodytes, fools! How...How can you have killed me! It's...iT's IllOGiCaL! It'S inSAne!!!

Ragtime: *Whistles Chopins funeral march*
Tetra: M-My best before date's already expired?!
Master Of Chaos

Just a bit of a revival, I guess.
Spoiler : Yasui Yuko additional Pre-Battle quotes :
(To Kokushi) W...Who are you? Why are you after me? You...You...Do I know you...?

(To Cortez) ...You know something about me, don't you? Answer me! I have to know about before!
Spoiler : Dominic Cortez Pre-Battle Quotes :
(To Kokushi) If you are going to fight this battle, then allow me to see your strength.

(To Yasui) Your name...Did you say it was Yuko?...This was an unfortunate meeting.
Spoiler : Kokushi Yuko Pre-Battle Quotes :
(To Cortez) Let's do this, old man.

(To Kana) Alright "Leader", let's see if you've got what it takes to lead this group.

(To Akane) The Red Snake, huh? There's about to be one less faction to deal with....

(To Luka) A member of the Jigoku Riders...Just my luck...

(To Kazuya) This will be the end for the Jigoku Riders.

(To Yamada) That...That presence...It can only be...

(To Rei) Saito...You must be her sister.

(To Wesker) The darkness in your soul disgusts me.

(To Spider-Man) What are you so cheery about, anyway?

(To Norman) You're out of your depth.

(To Dubsy) And I thought I've seen some weird things before...

(To Yasui) I've finally found you, after 8 long years....Brother. I can't forgive you. Today, this will end once and for all.

(To Akira) What do you want, kid? I'm busy right now.

(To Kokoro) ...Don't get in my way. This has nothing to do with you.

(To Moshi) I'll end this quickly. I can't let you live.

(To Shiori) Feel free to try and defeat me, if you can.

(To Saori) That darkness inside you is strong...You'll die first.

(To Heako) You look like you have plenty of fighting experience...I wonder...

(To Taro) That power...What's that strong light coming from his soul? He can't be human...

(To Ryo) That...That voice...Those eyes....That darkness....Who....Who are you!? What are you!?
Spoiler : Yasui Yuko Match Quotes :
Vs Kokoro:

(Round 1 Victory) This is stupid, can we stop?

(Round 2 Victory) I hope you're having more fun then I am right now....

(Match Victory) Oh no...Kokoro, are you ok?!

Vs Akira:

(Round 1 Victory) Stop playing around, Akira. If we're going to do this, fight seriously.

(Round 2 Victory) Enough is enough, Akira...

(Match Victory) I win. You lose. Don't push yourself anymore.

Vs Shiori:

(Round 1 Victory) Is that all you've got, Shiori?

(Round 2 Victory) Ready to call it quits yet?

(Match Victory) I'm sorry...Really, I am. But you left me no choice.

Vs Saori:

(Round 1 Victory) Come on, Princess! You can put up a better fight then that!

(Round 2 Victory) Surely the great Saori Saikyou can defeat a lowly commoner like myself. Or were those just empty words?

(Match Victory) Now quiet down, princess. You're beaten.

Vs Moshi:

(Round 1 Victory) Stay down Moshi, I don't want to fight you.

(Round 2 Victory) No matter what it takes!

(Match Victory) Please...Moshi....

VS Taro:

(Round 1 Victory) Don't take me lightly, Amaterasu!

(Round 2 Victory) I will never forgive you...This is all your fault!

(Match Victory) Sensei...I'm sorry...I...I...

Vs Ryo:

(Round 1 Victory) Get up. We're not done yet.

(Round 2 Victory) I'm not your servant anymore. You're finished Susano-o!

(Match Victory) Finally...It's all over now....

Vs Kokushi:

(Round 1 Victory) .....Kokushi...Kokushi...

(Round 2 Victory) Brother...Why are you doing this!?

(Match Victory) Kokushi....Please, tell me everything.
Spoiler : Kokushi Yuko Match Quotes :
Vs Yasui:

(Round 1 Victory) On your feet, weakling.

(Round 2 Victory) Don't hold back, brother.

(Match Victory) No strength left, huh? So this is where it ends...

Vs Cortez:

(Round 1 Victory) Getting a bit rusty in your old age, I see.

(Round 2 Victory) Hey, don't hold back for my sake.

(Match Victory) Looks like the student has surpassed the master.
Spoiler : Yasui Yuko additional Win Quotes :
(To Kokushi) .....I know I've done terrible things...Things that I will never be able to take back. Things that I'll never forgive myself for. But I will not fall into apathy and despair...And I won't let you kill me ether, brother.

(To Cortez) I can't let it go...Please, if you know something, tell me.
Spoiler : Dominic Cortez Win Quotes :
(To Kokushi) You've grown strong, my child...But you must let go of the past.

(To Yasui) For your own good, forget about your past. It will bring you nothing but pain and misery.
Spoiler : Kokushi Yuko Win Quotes :
(To Cortez) You don't have to worry about me.

(To Kana) ...This might be a problem.

(To Akane) And so ends the tale of Ouroboros...A very short one at that.

(To Luka) You're in with the wrong people. A world with no authority isn't a great place to live, in my opinion.

(To Kazuya) One down... Several more to go.

(To Yamada) Time to end this, once and for all.

(To Rei) Well...You're more...Open-minded then Kana...I'll say that much.

(To Wesker) Whatever you were planning, it ends now. I'll see you in hell.

(To Spider-Man) ...Tch. Just leave me alone already.

(To Norman) Stay at home and away from here. Someone as weak as you will get killed fast.

(To Dubsy) Just...What the hell are you anyway?

(To Yasui) ....This...This was the only way for it to end. There is...was...no other path for me to follow. Goodbye Yasui...Rest in peace, brother. I'll see you all soon, in the next world...

(To Akira) I don't have time to play games. Stay down.

(To Kokoro) I'll only tell you once more...Stay out of this. The next time we meet, I won't be so kind to you.

(To Moshi) Nothing personal...But this is the end for you.

(To Saori) Return to the darkness....And sleep eternity.

(To Taro) So...That was the power of the Sun Goddess? Amazing....

(To Ryo) You...! Disappear, Nightmare!
Done at last....

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

I decided to do quotes for Luka, because why not. Most of them are against his fellow cast members, but I also added in Kouhei Saito and Antoinette Sentina for... Some reason. Writing quotes for Luka is interesting, since he's actually pretty friendly to a lot of people in his Win Quotes, but snarky to them in his Pre-Battle Quotes.
Spoiler : Luka Otome, Pre-Battle Quotes :
(To Kazuya) "I have to battle against you, Chief? Well, I guess there's no helping it."

(To Kana) "You're just about my worst type matchup... Looks like Fate has dealt me a crappy hand. Oh well, better get this over with..."

(To Azrael) "... Well, well. I guess you're not going to let me off the hook, are you? This can only go so well..."

(To Mizuki) "Hate to break it to you Princess, but your fighting style is pretty ineffective against me. I guess you'll try anyway, though..."

(To Akane) "You know, some armadillos eat snakes. You sure you want to fight?"

(To Kyo) "I've always found Knights in Shining Armor so boring. So unrealistic, and giving the lesson that people should expect to be protected... How stupid. Well. Maybe you can entertain me a bit."

(To Kokushi) "Samurai are so idiotic. Way too focused on the whole "honor" thing, when it doesn't even make sense. But enough about my opinions. Let's go."

(To Ayame) "People like you really piss me off... How can you be so hopelessly idealistic? Well, I don't have much against you aside from that, but I need to see just what your skills are..."

(To Kouhei) "You don't look like much of a fighter... I guess fighting ability isn't genetic."

(To Antoinette) "Can you please be quiet? All that talk about wanting to be a hero... What nonsense."
Spoiler : Luka Otome, Win Quotes :
(To Kazuya) "Not exactly in top fighting form today, are you Chief? Didn't expect to win that one, to be honest."

(To Kana) "I guess even if you've been dealt a crappy hand, you can still win... Somehow. I need a break. That was way too close."

(To Azrael) "You're kidding, right? I never imagined I'd be the one to take you down... I guess I should tell the Chief about this."

(To Mizuki) "Now then, can you explain to me what all those references you keep making mean? Not everyone has played a million Visual Novels, you know..."

(To Akane) "... Of course, you kind of creep me out, so even if I ate other people, I wouldn't eat you. Just trying to get a reaction out of you."

(To Kyo) "Have to admit, that was kind of fun. Do you need help getting up?"

(To Kokushi) "You seem like you know your way with a blade, but that isn't enough in the battlefield. Looks like I win this round."

(To Ayame) "... Damn it, I don't feel right about beating up anyone who's handicapped. I guess you're fine in The Otherside, but... Sorry anyway. Still, take this as a lesson that you need to be careful in a place like this."

(To Kouhei) "You're just a normal human, but you're fighting because you're worried about your family, aren't you? I can respect that. Here, I'll help you get back up."

(To Antoinette) "Well... At least you have some skill to back up your dreams. Maybe you will go far some day... You just have to get some common sense. I guess I should help you back up."
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Master Of Chaos

Bump.

Inspired by another RP I'm doing on another site, and the many possibilities of the Continuum Shift.....
Spoiler : Shadow!Yasui Pre-Battle :
(To Moshi) The Shadow has no use for traitors. I will execute you here.

(To Shiori) You made your choice. Now you shall pay for it.

(To Saori) Foolish girl...Did you think you could take The Shadow's place? Parish for your arrogance.

(To Akira) You will threaten us no longer, Kagekami.

(To Heako) Fool....If you wish to die, I will be glad to send you on your way.

(To Kokoro) ......All who oppose The Shadow will be killed.

(To Ryuji) If you will not return to The Darkness, then I will end your life here and now.

(To Taro) This world belongs to the Darkness. You have no place here.

(To Ryo) Argh!...I....Will...Not....Be....Your Puppet....!

(To Yasui) There can only be one of "us." I will destroy the last remains of my former self and claim my existence.
Spoiler : Shadow!Yasui Win :
(To Moshi) You weren't worthy of the power you were given.

(To Shiori) Death is the only future for those who turn their back on The Shadow.

(To Saori) We were wrong to put our faith in you. The mistake has been corrected.

(To Akira) The Light of this world will be extinguished....Just like you.

(To Heako) Disappear, you worthless cretin.

(To Kokoro) ....I will make your death quick and painless. Sleep peacefully.

(To Ryuji) Pathetic fool. Did you think you would survive?

(To Taro) I have completed my mission. Now, only Darkness will rule.

(To Ryo) So....Dark...I can't....Ahhhh....

(To Yasui) There is no "after" for you. Look well before you fade from existence. This is the true you. This is the future of the world. Now....Fall into the void and never awaken. Your soul will soon be consumed.
Leon quotes next...He still exists, I swear.

Patchouli

Post by Patchouli »

This seems neat, lemme try some for Sailor V.
Spoiler : Sailor V Pre-Battle: :
(To Norman Jayden) I really don't wanna do this, Mister Jayden, but it is what it is!

(To Naoto Shirogane) But I don't wanna ruin such a handsome face...! Can't we talk about this over coffee instead? M-maybe a date...

(To The Doctor) You may be charming, and good-looking, and... what was I saying again?

(To Sonic the Hedgehog) I'm getting flashbacks of the arcade back home for some reason... what are you anyways?

(To Dante) W-wow, he's so cool...!

(To Wesker) You may dress like Mister Jayden but I'm getting tons of bad-guy vibes from you.

(To Sora) You don't seem evil, but you know why we have to fight.

(To Hazama) He's hot but, I'm getting a bad feeling all of a sudden...

(To Relius) W-what's with the mask?

(To Kirby) How cute! ...But I'm cuter!

(To Spider-Man) Wow, another superhero! Show me your powers!
Spoiler : Sailor V Win: :
(To Norman Jayden) I really hope you can forgive me, Mister Jayden... I never really did like the police anyways...

(To Naoto Shirogane) So, about that date...

(To The Doctor) Don't think bad of me! I'm doing what I have to.

(To Sonic the Hedgehog) I got it! Aren't you Zodick the Hellhog? ...No?

(To Dante) Maybe this is for the best, Artemis would kill me if I fell for a bad boy type...

(To Wesker) The soldier of love and beauty would never lose to a creep like you!

(To Sora) This might be a bad time, but does your hair do that naturally?

(To Hazama) Hottie or not, you won't get away with anything while I'm around.

(To Relius) Thank gosh. You were giving me the creeps.

(To Kirby) Looks like all that volleyball training paid off! SPIKE! ...You're okay, right?

(To Spider-Man) I wonder what you look like under that costume?
That's all I can think of for now. Pretty good time-waster
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Haha, I love the Kirby quotes :P
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Master Of Chaos

So this is what happens when I'm deprived of BlazBlue...

Anyway, the next quotes I do will be the last ones I ever put up, and then I'll be done posting in this thread. I've put together full battle quotes for my characters, not just Pre-Battle and Win quotes (Although those are there too), and Arcade Victory quotes against as many other characters as possible. Why? Partially as a homage to BlazBlue, partially as a challenge to myself. You can tell where I got lazy, and most of the time I just ended up taking a peek at apps, but I think I did alright. As of right now it isn't finished, but I wanted to get this up. Anyway, Yasui first, because I hate his first few set of quotes the most. Kurt, Kokushi, and the Crossover characters will be done next...Fun. Anyway, here we go.
Spoiler : Yasui Yuko Full Battle Quote Collection :
Throws:

Standing Throws:

"Gotcha!"

"Too slow!"

"You’re mine!"

"You won’t get away!" (To Akira)

"Sorry." (To Kokoro)

"Saori…!" (To Saori)

"Ha!" (To Ryuji)

"You’ll pay….!" (To Ryo)

Air Throws:

"Not so fast."

"Where are you going?"

"Saw that!" (To Akira)

"Too slow, Kokoro!" (To Kokoro)

"Come on, princess!" (To Saori)

"Got you, Ryuji!" (To Ryuji)

"Take this!" (To Ryo)

Specials:

Fire Dance:

"Burn baby!"

"Let’s turn up the heat!"

"Pyro Jack!"

"Fire Dance!"

"Akira, You idiot!" (To Akira)

"You burn me, I’ll burn you right back!" (To Kokoro)

"What’s wrong, Can’t take the heat?" (To Saori)

"Sorry Ryuji, But I won't hold back!" (To Ryuji)

"I’ll burn you to ashes…Just die!" (To Ryo)

Ice Dance:

"Cool it!"

"Chill!"

"Freeze!"

"Jack Frost!"

"Ice Dance!"

"This’ll stop you in your tracks!" (To Akira)

"Chill out, Kokoro!" (To Kokoro)

"Cool it, princess!" (To Saori)

"Hope you like the cold!" (To Ryuji)

"Freeze to death!" (To Ryo)

Gae Bulg:

"Try and dodge this!"

"Go get em, Cu!"

"I’d block now."

"Watch out!"

"The Spear of Striking Death…."

"Just stop already!" (To Akira)

"You won’t beat me." (To Kokoro)

"Payback time!" (To Saori)

"Come on now!" (To Ryuji)

"This is it!" (To Ryo)

Dark Barrier:

"Not goona work."

"You’re trapped."

"You fell for it."

"Can’t dodge this!"

"Get em!"

"No escape, Akira!" (To Akira)

"You idiot." (To Kokoro)

"No dice, princess!" (To Saori)

"Temper temper!" (To Ryuji)

"Now it ends, you bastard!" (To Ryo)

Final Requiem:

"This is all I've got!"

"Can you handle us all at once?"

"Together now!"

"Let’s finish this off!"

Here we go! Final Requiem!"

"I will protect you….But I won’t let you do this!" (To Akira)

"I’ll always be your friend….But I’m not about to die here!" (To Kokoro)

"Time to wake up, Princess…You won’t get your way!" (To Saori)

"Sorry Ryuji….But you’re about to lose!" (To Ryuji)

"I will never forgive you…..I’ll finish you once and for all!" (To Ryo)

Astral: Lucifer Summoning.

"Let me show you a little secret!"

"I’ll end this for good."

"No more playing around!"

"I am Thou….Thou am I…."

Defense:

Block:

"Not enough!"

"Try again."

"Keep trying!"

"No dice pal."

"That it?"

"Come on now."

"Try a bit harder."

Block Break:

"What!?"

"Oh hell!"

"Damn it!"

"Crap!"

"Nargh!"

"Son of a-!"

"Gah!"

Recover From Stagger:

"Pretty good."

"Ouch…."

"Alright, that hurt…"

"Not done yet!"

"Nice job."

"Keep it up!"

"My turn now."

"Damn you…Akira…" (To Akira)

"I won’t quit now!" (To Akira)

"You’re pretty good." (To Kokoro)

"That hurts, you know!" (To Kokoro)

"Alright…That one hurt…" (To Shiori)

"Not quite enough, Shiori!" (To Shiori)

"That’s all you got, princess?" (To Saori)

"Laugh while you can!" (To Saori)

"Hold back a little!...Argh…." (To Moshi)

"Gargh…You’re strong, Moshi." (To Moshi)

"Ow Ow Ow….." (To Ryuji)

"That’s cheating!" (To Ryuji)

"That your best?" (To Heako)

"Come on, tough guy!" (To Heako)

"Tch…! You!" (To Taro)

"How dare you use him!" (To Taro)

"Argh! You bastard…!" (To Ryo)

"Come on….Come on!" (To Ryo)

Other:

Intro/Pre-Battle:

"Yasui Yuko. It’s nice to meet you."

"Hey, you sure about this?"

"I hope you’re ready for this."

"Let’s have a good match."

"Got to be somewhere, sorry!"

"Whoever wins, nothing personal."

"Akira….What are you plotting?" (To Akira)

"I wish it hadn't come to this…No hard feelings, alright?" (To Kokoro)

"I can’t talk you out of this, can I...Please?" (To Shiori)

"Saori, you again….." (To Saori)

"So….About the other day….No? Fine then." (To Moshi)

"I don’t hate you Heako, but I don’t much appreciate your arrogance." (To Heako)

"Blood bending…And an Ax. Is this a friendly sparring match, or slaughter?" (To Ryuji)

"You’re still alive….!? What did you do to Taro-Sensei!?" (To Taro)

"I don’t know how you’re still alive, but I’m going to end this. For good." (To Ryo)

Idle:

"Huh? What’s up?"

"It’s alright, I can wait."

"Need a minute?"

"What’re you waiting on?"

"Come and get it!"

"Are we done?"

"Sorry, but I need to be somewhere….Could you hurry up?"

"Take your time."

"Tired out?"

"Akira…." (To Akira)

"You alright?" (To Kokoro)

"What’s up Shiori?" (To Shiori)

"Ms. Saikyouuuuuu!" (To Saori)

"You really don’t like me, do you?" (To Moshi)

"You won’t win by just standing there." (To Heako)

"Hey Ryuji, you aren't done yet, are you?" (To Ryuji)

"This is all your fault!" (To Taro)

"You won’t hurt anyone ever again." (To Ryo)

Taunt:

"Yo!"

"Not very good at this, are you?"

"Hey, pay attention!"

"You’re doing pretty well."

"If you want to quit, I won’t be mad."

"Please, listen to me!" (To Akira)

"Please stop this." (To Kokoro)

"You’re really stubborn, you know that?" (To Shiori)

"Need me to call your boyfriend over?" (To Saori)

"Come on, lover boy…" (To Moshi)

"Who’s high and mighty now?" (To Heako)

"Keep it coming!" (To Ryuji)

"You’re not getting away with this." (To Taro)

"You’re going to pay for all this!" (To Ryo)

Basic Combo:

"How’s that?"

"Hey, come on now!"

"Ready for more?"

"More where that came from!"

"Good job you guys!"

"You moron." (To Akira)

"That can’t be all you've got." (To Kokoro)

"I didn’t mess up your hair, did I?" (To Saori)

"Don’t be afraid." (To Ryuji)

"You like that!?" (To Ryo)

Advanced Combo:

"You ok?"

"Sorry about that."

"Might’ve gone a bit too far…"

"Sorry, are you alright?"

"Damn, I didn't think that would work."

"Enough is enough!" (To Akira)

"I’m sorry…" (To Kokoro)

"Get off your high horse, Princess!" (To Saori)

"Hey, are you alright?" (To Ryuji)

"Goodbye." (To Ryo)

Defeat:

"Damn...It..."

"How could I lose...?"

"Guh..."

"I'm...Out..."

"No...Way..."

"I can't...Die...Here..." (To ROTS cast except Ryuji, Taro, and Ryo)

"You win...Ryuji..." (To Ryuji)

"Sensei...Forgive me..." (To Taro)

"You...Bastard..." (To Ryo)

Victory (Round):

"Still want to fight?"

"Still going?"

"Let’s go another round."

"Not enough for you?"

"I like your spirit."

"If you insist…."

"Open your eyes, you idiot!" (To Akira)

"Please stop this, Kokoro…." (To Kokoro)

"Not done yet?" (To Shiori)

"Hey, what’s the matter? That all, Princess?" (To Saori)

"Give up, Moshi. This is stupid." (To Moshi)

"I’m not losing to you." (To Heako)

"Shall we keep going?" (To Ryuji)

"Not so powerful now, are you?" (To Taro)

"Stay down!" (To Ryo)

Victory (Match):

"Not bad!"

"You did well."

"Good effort, but only one of us could win."

"Hey, you alright over there?"

"I hope I didn't overdo it…"

"Let me look at your wounds."

"Thanks for that."

"I had fun."

"Stop this nonsense, Akira." (To Akira)

"Please forgive me…." (To Kokoro)

"You’re very strong, Shiori." (To Shiori)

"How does losing to a commoner feel, hm?" (To Saori)

"I’m sorry, Moshi. Don’t take this personally." (To Moshi)

"I feel bad about beating you. But I can’t afford to hold back." (To Heako)

"Looks like I win…Thank you, Ryuji." (To Ryuji)

"I don’t care what you’re after….Release Sensei!" (To Taro)

"There will never be enough retribution for what you've done." (To Ryo)
Spoiler : Yasui Yuko Arcade Victory Quotes :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUW2hWxBx2Y

(To Moshi) "So we're cool about the other day...Right? Right, Moshi?"

(To Shiori) "Uh oh....Er...Um....I'll get you a new pair of sunglasses and we'll call it even?....I'm in trouble, aren't I?"

(To Saori) *With a dramatic tone and dripping with sarcasm* "What's this? The great Saori Saikyou has been defeated!? By a lowly commoner!? What witchcraft is this!?"

(To Akira) "You stupid idiot...Always getting yourself into trouble, aren't you? Making me worry about you..."

(To Heako) "Arrogance gets you nowhere on the battlefield, Heako-Chan!"

(To Kokoro) "I really am sorry, Kokoro...But I have to keep going. I hope you can forgive me...."

(To Ryuji) "Just my luck that the blood bender would be afraid of demons....Come on Ryuji, let me help you back up."

(To Taro) "What did you do to Sensei? Why are you still alive? Tell me!"

(To Ryo) "No escape this time. You need to die, right now. Goodbye."

(To Yasui) "An impostor...? No, he used the same demons I use and had a Ley Line connection....But that's not possible...I wonder if the others would know about this."

(To Kurt) "Hey, Mr. Attitude, don't start fights you can't win. Now, can we get a move on? We need to get out of this mess and get home."

(To Alexis) "Don't worry about a thing, Alexis. We're going to get out of this, ok? Leave it to us."

(To Kokushi) "I don't know who you are, but you seem to know me from somewhere before...And it sounds like I did something horrible to you. I've lost my memories...I don't expect you to forgive me, but whatever it was, I really am sorry."

(To Dominic) "He recognized my last name...Does he know me from somewhere? I should ask him when he wakes up....Hey, are you alright?"

(To Leon) "A doctor from the future, huh? Yeah, not the strangest thing I've ever heard...Do you want to come with us? We're trying to get home too."

(To Kazushige) "If you ever even THINK about messing with these two again, or coming after us, I won't give you any mercy. Understand? Now leave!"

(To Mika) "I'm still waiting for the payment for my new school uniform. No, I'm not going to stop bothering you about that. You let me die, so it shouldn't be too much trouble, right?"

(To Merrik) "You're fooling yourself if you think you can be perfect. Maybe you should focus on having a better relationship with your team instead?"

(To Kathryn) "So you also have someone you want to protect? I can relate. And now, I've got to go back...Thank you for your time, Admiral."

(To Ragtok) "So you're that Ragtok guy that Mr. Urahara mentioned....Having a fire resistant demon sure comes in handy. I guess I need to make a call now..."

(To Exus) "What are you up to? Answer me!"

(To Kana) "It doesn't matter whether your power comes from the Light, or the Darkness...What matters is how you use it. Remember that."

(To Rei) "Eh...? I'm sorry, I don't know anything about a demon auction or anything like that...Um, I'm sure you have questions, but...I have to go, nice meeting you!"

(To Kenneth) "I thought a thief was suppose to stay quiet and not attract attention. If that was what you were going for, then you failed. Miserably."

(To Ewyn) "I think of myself as a mage, but I can't really do much aside from summoning others to fight for me...Hey, I know we just met, but do you think you could teach me something?"

(To Alexis Lockswell) "It's not my place to question you or your beliefs...But don't blind yourself to the world. Nothing is ever as simple as it seems."

(To Mizuki) "Sparring with you is a lot more pleasant then fighting with a certain other 'princess' I know...Anyway, it was nice meeting you, Ms. Tsukihime. Maybe we'll meet again someday?"

(To Luka) "I don't care what others think of my choice. If I'm a fool for trying to 'avoid fate,' then so be it. But I won't give up. And nether should you. Whatever awaits you in the future, I hope it goes well for you."

(To Isao) "T-That top hat...It's....So cool....Um...Do-Do you mind if I have it? Just for a little while? I'll give it back, I promise!"

(To Agnes) "So...U-Um...T-Thank you for not tearing me apart. I do appreciate that...I'll just be going now."

(To Rena) "Even if you are insane, It feels like I just kicked a puppy off a skyscraper while dropping an anvil for good measure...I wish there was something I could do to help you."

(To Floyd) "Amnesia sucks. I feel your pain."

(To Saburo) "What is it with you people and using knives and pens as weapons? I guess it's expected for someone who Akira knows, but still....?"

(To Yuri) "An assassin....I don't know what you want with me, but I can't die yet. Goodbye, I hope we won't meet again."

(To Kasuka) "*Nervous laugh*....I'm not going to get sued for this, am I? You wouldn't do that to a poor teenager....Would you?"

(To Izanami) "You need to keep that bracelet of yours safe. Losing control of yourself is...Not pleasant. I'll be seeing you."

(To Azrael) "Is it so easy for people to give up their humanity for power...? I can at least put a stop to you, and stop my friends from sharing the same fate."

(To Benjamin) "I think you and I are alike somewhat. I know things may seem hopeless now, but eventually, you'll be able to set it right. Right now, I've got my own battle to fight...I'm glad I met you. Farewell, and good luck."

(To Dubsy) "Don't take it so hard, little buddy. There's always the next time, right? I'll see you later, I've got to get going."

(To Kageno) "I don't have any grudge against you, so I'll let you go this time. But if I catch you within a 50-mile radius of Shiori or Kokoro, I'm going to make you wish The Shadow was the one coming after you."

(To Glitch) "Treating people like they're your own little puppets for you to mess with...You're no better then Amaterasu and The Shadow were."

(To Thereme) "And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you defeat a tyrant king. I guess I should destroy these relics before he gets back up..."

(To Lamont) "You're complete and total scum! No better then The Shadow himself...How does someone like you end up king anyway?"

(To Narome) "....I feel bad for you. And I wish I could help you. I really do. But...Killing innocent people to keep yourself alive is selfish and wrong."

(To Onic) "So...You were brainwashed by the darkness against your will into serving someone evil, while losing your memories and former self in the process...Boy, doesn't that sound familiar...."

(To Clint) "It looks like heroes and creatures of the past outmatch the technology and science of the future...That was interesting, to say the least."

(To Ayla) "You're not going to follow me around and try get even with me for this, are you? Please say no."

(To Jax & Wild) "No offense, but you two don't seem to be very good at your jobs. If you don't mind, please go home and leave this to me."

(To Nina) "Cu Chulainn wants you to know that he's eager for a rematch anytime you're around. Just...Don't hurt me."

(To Kerenth) "I think you carry WAY too many weapons for that to be practical. Have you thought about downsizing your arsenal?"

(To Zachary/Wilson) "You...I should kill you for murdering Sensei in cold blood. But...That isn't what he would want me to do..."

(To Akane) "Didn't go as you expected, did it? You think you're so badass? You wouldn't last a second if you had to deal with what I go up against. Go home, forget about this Ouroboros group of yours, and get an attitude adjustment."

(To Maline) "Bows and arrows can be a good weapon, and you seem to be well-trained, but when your opponent's a demigod who's slain entire armies by himself, well...."

(To Yuzuru) "It looks like we both have to rely on others to fight while we support from behind...Still, that was a fun fight. Thank you, Mr. Tsubasa. I'll see you some other time."

(To Trama) "Fighting demons and heroic spirits is nothing like fighting zombies. A for effort, though."

(To Drey or Vincent) "Anyone who kills innocent people, no matter what the reason, is scum in my book. If we never meet again, it'll be too soon."

(To Kabuo) "He-Hey, are you alright? You're not looking too well. Did I go overbored in the fight...? Come on, let's get you out of here."

(To Heako Carde) "Hm. You have the same first name as my friend...It's probably a coincidence. Anyway, if you don't mind, I'll be leaving now. Goodbye, captain."

(To Shayne) "You disgust me...You use your powers for your own gain and don't care who you hurt. Just get out of my sight, and keep it that way."

(To Lawrence) "Solders like you are a dime a dozen. I hope we can meet again in the future."

(To Kyo) "Oh, I'm so sorry, I hope I didn't bruise your ego back there. Look pal, you're not the most awesome thing in the universe. Stop putting yourself above others, and work with them instead. It works much better."

(To Ayame) "Glad to see someone else who supports non-violent solutions. Just be careful out there. You have to be ready to fight when things don't go your way."

(To Dr. Malus) "You can act as sophisticated as you want, but in the end, you're just another power hungry tyrant that needs to be stopped."

(To Leon Oscar) "I've fought against stronger fire users in the past. Still, you fought pretty well. Goodbye for now, Mr.
Oscar.

(To Cormac) "Now hold on! W-Wait! There's a perfectly good explanation for why I'm alive! She just...Isn't here right now...Wait, hold on! Put the gun down, I'm not a zombie! DO NOT SHOOT!"
Last edited by Master Of Chaos on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

Holy... :O
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
GuardianDreamer

Hm, I'm inspired by Awakening to do more quotes in the vein of FE: Awakening. Like quotes for level-ups, dual strikes, dual guards, normal Paired Up talk, critical hits/skill activations, and things like that. It could be interesting. I'm not sure who to write as, though.
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Make My Life Worse
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Kruiser666

Post by Kruiser666 »

Yasui Yuko Arcade Victory Quotes:

(To Narome) "Narome, wasn't it? For someone being called the "Tondoe Menace," You don't seem to be a bad guy. You don't have to be alone, you know."

(To Drey or Vincent) "Anyone who kills innocent people, no matter what the reason, is scum in my book. If we never meet again, it'll be too soon."
What? :?
ASHES ARE KEY
Creator of Jax, Wild, The Mayor and Nina from RP:Endless Time.
Creator of Brooke Pearson and Markess Holloway from RP:Cold State.
Creator of Kerenth Miller from RP:Infinite Odyssey.
Creator of Kruiser666, Trigen and Chance from RP:Where Anything Goes.
User of Captain America and Sam Fisher in RP: Dimensional Chaos.
LunchPolice

Post by LunchPolice »

Hahahaha!
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Master Of Chaos

....I completely forgot that Narome needs to feed off others, damn it. Might need to change that later once I finish up the last of those quotes. Hm...Things to think about.

Wesker battle quotes next.

GuardianDreamer

While you're at it, you could change "Luca" to "Luka". I was actually confused for a second. Anyway, I just realized that if I do those Awakening quotes, I'll also have to do Confession quotes too... Hm. Interesting. Though with that in mind, there are obviously a few characters that I won't do Awakening-styled quotes for.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here