The AAO RP characters battle quotes collection.

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Re: The AAO RP characters battle quotes collection.

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Shadowsleuth wrote:I'd assume so. Though I find it interesting that Kokoro speaks to her opponents as if she's killed them... Odd.

I want to do a few more, but I don't know who to write. Any suggestions?
That's because she does kill them. Her quotes are in the context of the ROTS Finale, except Kana. I guess a few are ambiguous though.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Added.....Until I got ninja'd. Great, more stuff to add.

And now, for some of my own. Most of them have been redone. Kurt Miera first.
Spoiler : Kurt Miera Pre-Battle :
(To Kageno Kumori) Your unwanted attention of my sister stops NOW! Let's see if you have a bullet that can stop me from cutting out your vocal chords!

(To Maline Desiren) We're going to fight again? Don't you think I have better things to do?

(To Rei Saito) For the last time....I'm not interested in cosplaying as Archer. Why do you keep insisting on it?

(To Alexis Miera) Fight me like I'm going to kill you. Don't hold back, sis. I can't always help you.

(To Shawn Dissarea) Guess I don't have much of a choice here.

(To Alice Roland) I'm not mad that you left us in the prison cell, by the way.

(To Gwendoline Mercier) Not sure what it is....But there's something about you that I really don't like.

(To Akira Kagekami) Another knife wielding weirdo. How wonderful.

(To Albert Wesker) We'll see if woman still think you're attractive after I cover your body with two dozen switchblades.

(To Yasui Yuko) ....So this is going to be....3rd or 4th time you've been killed?

(To Saori Saikyou) Are you still upset about me throwing a switchblade into your shoulder?...Can't I just have one day to relax?

(To Ryo Tanshin) Going to kill me? Good luck.

(To Drey Wilkins) Could you leave me alone? I don't feel like cleaning up blood from my jacket and switchblades.

(To Mordik von Lihyberg) Even I'm disgusted with what you did in the Tourney. Usually I couldn't be bothered to care.

(To Norman Jayden) What did I do!? Why does every cop everywhere have to arrest me all the time as a murder suspect!?

(To Kana Saito) Your sister's worried about you, you know.....

(To Exus) I'm not sure what you want, but you're in the way.

(To Parsee) You remind me of my sister. If she was a complete b**ch.
Spoiler : Kurt Miera Win quotes :
(To Kageno) I think I'll leave you there, bleeding on the ground. Hope you can preform first aid on yourself without any equipment.

(To Maline) There. Can we please stop now?

(To Rei) It doesn't matter how many times I win, you'll keep bugging me about the coat, won't you?

(To Alexis) I can't always be there to protect you....But I'll try to be there anyways. That's what big brothers do, I guess.

(To Kokoro Ito) So you're going to kill everyone you care about so that you can have the world change to the way you think is best? And you think it's worth it?.....Does that really sound like a world worth living in?

(To Shaun) Is brute strength all you have? I could have killed you several times before if I wanted to. All because you rely on your fists and nothing else. Well, it's over, so it doesn't matter to me.

(To Alice) .....Ok, maybe I was a little bit angry at first, but it's fine.

(To Gwen) Even after that....I still can't figure out why I dislike you. Oh well, it doesn't bother me much anyway.

(To Akira) One knife vs all my switchblades. What did you think would happen?

(To Wesker) I don't care why your doing all this. But as your scheme results in our deaths, I guess I can't let you live.

(To Yasui) You have some awful luck, no denying it. Have you tried good luck charms?

(To Saori) I've never gotten along with rich kids, but you are by far the most annoying one yet.

(To Ryo) I'm not a homicidal maniac, but the thought of slashing your throat...Well, I'm not opposed to it.

(To Drey Wilkins) "I'm a crappy assassin" would have been more accurate to describe you. See ya around.

(To Mordik von Lihyberg) I wonder how the police back home will think of what you did?

(To Norman Jayden) Sorry about that. I don't think I hit you fatally though.

(To Kana Saito) Your sister's always going to worry about you, it's the same with me and Alexis. It's the older sibling's job to protect the younger one. Do me a favor, and give your sister a reason not to worry.

(To Exus) ......Who the hell was that guy?

(To Parsee) Get over yourself.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Leon Oscar from Town of the Extraordinary:
Spoiler : Pre-battle :
(To Kamiya) "Just leave me alone already!"

(To Malus) "You...I will protect the order of this city!"

(To Hellen) "You won't be assassinating me any time soon."

(To Onic) "Fallen from grace...how tragically disgusting."

(To Lamont) "Despicable man...you will burn for your sins!"

(To Dubsy) "What the-?! Kill it with fire!"

(To Seraph) "You know what they say...Fight fire with fire!"

(To Fiona) "And people call me a hot-head..."

(To Agnes) "Your complete indifference to everything...it's really pissing me off!"

(To Christian) "You're a slimy little creep, aren't you?"

(To Saburo) "Hey. The trenchcoat's my thing, buddy."
Spoiler : Win :
(To Kamiya) "I've had enough of all the bull crap you give me."

(To Malus) "Your reign of evil is over today, Malus!"

(To Hellen) "...Perhaps I could have held myself back a bit there."

(To Onic) "Now maybe you'll realize the true power of justice."

(To Lamont) "The crimes you've committed...cannot be undone."

(To Dubsy) "It isn't dead enough yet...!"

(To Seraph) "Hmph. Your flames are no match for mine."

(To Fiona) "Fire is of no help if you can't control it, girl."

(To Agnes) "I'd feel pity for you if you were capable of feeling anything."

(To Christian) "Stop hiding behind a wall of meat and learn to fight some time!"

(To Saburo) "Now get that coat off and scurry back to your own time!"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Stealthfire

Post by Stealthfire »

You know GuardianDreamer, I find Ewyn's quotes to Salfira very relevant, because for reasons I don't wish to reveal right now, he cannot or would not "become one with his magic".

Anyway, I doubt I'll be making quotes for my characters, can't think of any for specific characters actually.
Eshvelut Lochelle, king.
Roxciel Artefille, the world's librarian.
Salfira Artefille, madhatter. lulz.
My characters of Endless Time.
I failed! Dood!
Anyway, try counting the words. Lines are too big I find.

... ...僕は少女じゃない!

I have a HHNNNGGG!! worthy sig now. Click it!
Ghostly Banette
Spoken languages: English, Booish, D@K0TA!

Post by Ghostly Banette »

Spoiler : Porcus Pre Battle Quotes :
(Onic): "Ha ha ha... This'll be fun!"
(Samuel Fields) "DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
(James Wildfire) "Hey, I thought we were friends!"
(Maline) "I don't want to hurt you... Can I at least stop you?"
(Everyone who mentions the words "pig" "bacon" etc. at Porcus) "ENOUGH WITH THE JOKES! YOU'RE ALL... um..."
(Kageno): "Um, thanks for not saying bacon... but you're really annoying me!"
Spoiler : Porcus Win :
(Onic) "Hey, at least you'll see Lemon and Vegetable again..."
(Samuel Fields) "YES! YES! I DID IT! HOW DOES IT FEEL?!"
(James Wildfire) "Um... Sorry?"
(Maline) "I... I'm sorry. But you started it. I think."
(Everyone who mentions the words "pig" "bacon" etc. at Porcus) "Take that, you bananna eating monkeys! At least, I think you're all human..."
(Kageno): "Hey, he stopped laughing! That's good, right?"
Charlie's Team
ImageLvl 14ImageLvl 12ImageLvl 13

Francis, Clara and Carly
Banner made by Mono
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

@Stealthfire: Unless I'm misinterpreting something, you're taking that too literally. What Ewyn means is that too many mages treat magic as a weapon or tool, while he believes it's much more than that.

Anyway, Kana time. I'm looking forward to doing quotes for the Dawn siblings next, since their RP moves too slowly for me to reveal much about their characters. And I like to think they have plenty of hidden depths.
Spoiler : Kana, Pre-Battle Quotes :
(To Rei) "Rei... It has been far too long."

(To Kouhei) "I... I don't know what to say. I missed you, elder brother."

(To Zachary and Wilson) "So it has come to this. I did enjoy our discussion from before, but I'm not going to go easy. I expect the same from both of you."

(To Dubsy) "I've fought a variety of different beings in the past, but I don't think I've ever encountered anything quite like you."

(To Glitch) "The darkness in your heart... You have to be careful about how you embrace it."

(To Mark) "Even if you act hot-blooded and reckless, your eyes tell a tale of sorrow... I've seen it before. I wonder, which is your true personality?"

(To Margaret Dawn) "You act like a wise, dependent leader... Yet, I note that you are more worried about things than you often show."

(To Moshi) "I'm afraid you've become too Corrupted... I must put your soul at rest."

(To Taro) "It seems like I have a habit of upsetting divine beings... I should probably do something about that."

(To Kageno) "Honestly, I do know of several others who are more repulsive than you... However, I feel the need to protect my sister from you. You aren't worthy of Rei, anyway."

(To Kazooie) "I've fought bird-like demons before, so as strange as this would be for most others, I'm actually not very surprised by it."

(To Akira) "I sense the power of Light on your side. Very interesting. Don't hold back."

(To Kokoro) "Coexistence seems like such an impossible goal, does it not? And yet, both of us fight for it. I want to test your resolve. Show me the power of the Light."

(To Mika) "Though I bear no ill will towards you, I do need information about this Tourney. It's obvious that something else is happening."

(To Zip) "Children fighting in the Tourney? ... I suppose I'm in no position to comment on that, though. I am rather young myself."
Spoiler : Kana, Win Quotes :
(To Rei) "Elder sister... Your eccentricity is as endearing as ever. Perhaps we could play a game of Mahjong later?"

(To Kouhei) "That was enjoyable. We have a lot to catch up on, elder brother."

(To Zachary and Wilson) "No one held back. Isn't this what a true battle should be like?"

(To Dubsy) "I suppose I can add you to the list of beings I've defeated."

(To Glitch) "... I want to think you can be saved, but in order to do that, you need to believe that as well."

(To Mark) "... Yes, I finally understand now. You're worried about losing those precious to you, correct? I know the feeling, believe me when I say that."

(To Margaret Dawn) "It's good that you're willing to face your problems, but that's no reason to stay silent about them to everyone else. You shouldn't rely on others to solve all your problems, but they can help. That's my advice, as thanks for this battle."

(To Moshi) "I will remember you, brave golem warrior."

(To Taro) "Slaying a being that houses a Goddess... I don't think that will reflect well on my luck in the future."

(To Kageno) "Now then, if you promise to leave Rei alone, I'll leave you alone."

(To Kazooie) "... I should probably find it strange that I found you rather mundane for an opponent."

(To Akira) "So, this is the power of a servant of Light..."

(To Kokoro) "It was nice to do battle with a servant of Light who doesn't hate the Darkness. Perhaps, one day, a world of coexistence truly will be possible."

(To Mika) "Now then, will you tell me what you know?"

(To Zip) "... Please, leave now. I wouldn't want you to get killed."
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Master Of Chaos

Shadowsleuth wrote:I'd assume so. Though I find it interesting that Kokoro speaks to her opponents as if she's killed them... Odd.

I want to do a few more, but I don't know who to write. Any suggestions?
Saburo. Saburo. SABUROOOOOOOOO!!!

All have been added to the OP. Well, not at the time of this post, but I'm working on it now.
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Now for everyone's favourite evil half-man, half machine. :D
Spoiler : Darth Vader Pre-Battle Quotes :
(To Shadow) "An inferior life form... I very much doubt that this will take long."

(To Onic) "Your intelligence is limited, your existance is diseased, you are a bane of existance. This isn't a battle. This is pest control."

(To Vegeta) "A victim of your own ego. It will be your comuppance."

(To Dubsy) "You cannot even hope to wield the Dark Side effectively, fool."

(To Merrik) "Give yourself to the Dark Side. Your power... it has potential. Don't mindlessly throw it away in your mindless quest."

(To Kageno) "You disgust me. I will be doing the world a favour by exterminating you."

(To Ryo) "Your skills are impressive, apparently. I doubt you have enough in you to destroy me, however."

(To Exa) "Perhaps I'll correct that attitude of yours and make you show some respect."

(To Narome) "Join me... do not make me destroy you, when there is so much we could both do with your "skills"."

(To Drey) "An assassin has no emotion. Your anger will be your downfall."

(To Lamont) "Let us see who the Dark Side truly favours."

(To Ewyn) "Your honour fails you. Let me show you how a true warrior fights."

(To Norman Jayden) "You are powerless compared to me. You will fall so easily."

(To Albert Wesker) "Your Uroboros is no match for the Dark Side of the Force. I will make you regret betraying me."

(To Glitch) "Your interference in our affairs will now draw to an end. I will destroy you myself.
Spoiler : Darth Vader WIN Quotes :
(To Shadow) "Now... give me your Chaos Emerald. You don't seem to know how to use it properly."

(To Onic) "You're finished. I knew you would be, Hedgehog."

(To Vegeta) "Your fancy powers are far too stylistic to be practical... as I have just proven."

(To Dubsy) "This battle would have only ever had one outcome. At least it was quick for you."

(To Merrik) "Like a fool, you took the wrong road. Let your destruction serve as an example to others who dare think like you."

(To Kageno) "Your death... truly is inconsequential."

(To Ryo) "Your skills are impressive. Most impressive. It's a shame you have chosen to waste them."

(To Exa) "Now... bow before me and the empire."

(To Narome) "You could have been useful. The Dark Side could have been your ally... but you chose to squander it like so many fools."

(To Drey) "And stay down. Your assassination days have ended."

(To Lamont) "As always, only I can be the more powerful one. You are nothing but a common murderer."

(To Ewyn) "You are impressive. But just not enough."

(To Norman Jayden) "As expected, your death was quick, and painful. Such is the fate of any common fool who dares to cross me."

(To Albert Wesker) "Now, your power will become mine. I will embrace your Uroboros and become more powerful than ever before... all thanks to you."

(To Glitch) "And that's the end of you. Say goodbye, pathetic little droid."

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Well I'm in my hotel bored so Shiori quotes goooo.
Spoiler : Shiori Kimura :
Mysa(Pre Battle) - "Demons...I'm sick of demons."
(Win) - "Demons are merely stepping stones in my path."
Trama(Pre Battle) - "What would you do for a Klondike bar?"
(Win) - "Hmph. Your trinkets are no match for the Faithful."
Payler(Pre Battle) - "Go home before you get hurt, kid."
(Win) - "I gave you a fair warning, didn't I?"
Iris(Pre Battle) - "You like to play dirty, I hear. I detest that."
(Win) - "What are you even doing in Japan, you worm?"
Akira(Pre Battle) - "I feel like someone should have done this a long time ago."
(Win) - "...Hmph."
Heako(Pre Battle) - "You won't be making any low blows on me."
(Win) - "How does it feel to become the thing you hate the most?"
Moshi(Pre Battle) - "Now, let me make this clear before we fight: You ARE Moshi, right?"
(Win) - So, who's the mother?"
Kokoro(Pre Battle) - "The power over life and death...I wonder which one of us deserves to wield it."
(Win) - "...Forgive me, Kokoro."
Jean(Pre Battle) - "Maybe if I hit you hard enough I'll tighten a few screws in your head!"
(Win) - "Did you learn your lesson, or am I going to have to get a restraining order, you creep?"
Yasui(Pre Battle) - "I appreciate you always trying to protect me, but as you can see, I don't need protecting!"
(Win) - "If you ever were to die, you'd make a nice undead minion."
Tom(Pre Battle) - "A diamond in the ruff..."
(Win) - "To think I was afraid of you..."
Saori(Pre Battle) - "Someone needs to teach you some manners."
(Win) - "I've wanted to do that from the moment I met you."
Ryuji(Pre Battle) - "How many rebels does this class need, anyway?"
(Win) - "I'd say I enjoyed our time together if it weren't filled with pain."
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

Master Of Chaos

I'll do these, then I'll add more quotes to the current list.
Spoiler : Yasui Yuko Pre-Battle :
(To Kokoro) It doesn't have to be this way....!

(To Akira) Part of me is overjoyed to have the chance to wipe that smirk off your face. The other part wished that this didn't happen at all.

(To Jean) I'm glad to see you alive, but why are we fighting again?

(To Moshi) Come on Moshi, you need to fight this! I won't let him control you!

(To Saori) Even after everything...I still don't want you to die. Please, don't do this.

(To Heako) So I'm fighting you now? Small world, I guess.

(To Shiori) Forget the Faithful! We're friends, we shouldn't kill each other for this!

(To Taro) Sensei.....What can I do.......?

(To Ryo) ....I...I won't let you continue! I'm going to stop you and save my friends!

(To Kurt) I haven't forgotten that time when you were the RP star for a week.

(To Dubsy) I won't let anyone fall into darkness ever again.

(To Mika) Where were you when Sensei's brother was busy killing me? Coffee break?

(To Cormac) Damn it, I'm not a zombie! Quit attacking me!

(To Spider-Man) Something's not right here....

(To Saburo) Another Akira!? Please, tell me I'm hallucinating!

(To Exus) Tell me what's going on...Or...Or I'll....!

(To Zip) Why did you even join the Tournament in the first place, anyway? Just wondering.

(To Rei) Demons are one thing you never want to meet. Trust me on this one.

(To Kageno) Leave our Sensei alone, or you'll have to deal with me.

(To Onic) Hey, you need to regain control of yourself!
Spoiler : Yasui Yuko Win quotes :
(To Kokoro) Kokoro......I care about you more than I do the others. And.....that's why I can't let you do this! This won't fix the world! There's always another way, but killing our friends and each other isn't the answer! So please, just trust me!

(To Akira) Sometimes Akira, I need to remind myself why we're friends.

(To Jean) We both have died a few times, haven't we? Let's try to be more careful.

(To Moshi) If I can break the control the Shadow had over me, then so can you Moshi! If you can't do it, then I'll do it for you!

(To Saori) We've always had our differences, and I don't think we've ever gotten along. But I still won't kill you. No matter what, your still my classmate. We can still change things.

(To Heako) I seem to be the only sane person within Inaba. Am I the only one who thinks fighting to see who'll change the world is a bad thing?

(To Shiori) Enough! This isn't right! Why...?! Shiori, please, listen to me! We don't need to fight!

(To Taro) ...Could I change fate? If we could turn back time, if we never were forced to get involved in this, Could things go back to normal? Sensei, I don't know what to think....

(To Ryo) You won't hurt anyone anymore. You'll regret forcing me to serve you in the first place!

(To Kurt) Why do you always have to act all stuck up?

(To Dubsy) The darkness won't make you stronger. It'll only bring you a lot more pain in the long run.

(To Mika) You're paying the cleaning bill for my school uniform.

(To Cormac) Does it look to you like I'm trying to taste your flesh!?

(To Spider-Man) You've been acting weirder then usual....Ever since the tourney started.

(To Saburo) Sorry about that. You remind me a lot of my classmate.

(To Exus) Where did he go...? Am I seeing things?

(To Zip) That match was completely unfair to you, in my opinion. I can help you set up a rematch later if you want.

(To Rei) Inaba is a very cruel place. Stay away if you can.

(To Kageno) First you lost to Sensei, now to me. You shouldn't mess with our class.

(To Onic) Can't you remember anything from before? This isn't the true you, you can still return to what you were before.

LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Spoiler : Clint, Pre-Battle Quotes :
(To Merrik) "Care for a spar?"

(To Kerenth) "How 'bout you focus on your problems and I'll focus on mine."

(To Zakson) "Well, let's see if you're more than just talk."

(To Darken) "A fellow engineer, huh? Or are you just playing dress-up?"

(To Mika) "You remind me of the captain..."

(To Wild) "Heh... I like your style."

(To Kea) "Mechanics, huh? Can I help?"

(To Drey) "Eight sword styles, huh? I'm sure your social life is thriving."

(To Onic) "Another shaggimont, eh?

(To Glitch) "Wha...? ACORD's been unshackled!"

(To Dubsy) "Huh. Never seen your kind before."

(To Nero) "I believe we have some unfinished business."

(To Cormac) "Ireland, huh? ... Sorry, doesn't ring a bell."

(To Kageno) "I know your type. This should be fun."
Spoiler : Clint, Win Quotes :
(To Merrik) "Heh. Maybe next time, Captain."

(To Kerenth) "See? A little improv can save your life."

(To Zakson) "I imagine showers get reaaal awkward for you."

(To Darken) "You might want to buy a new battery for that sword."

(To Mika) "I'm impressed. We should trade tech sometime."

(To Wild) "We could use you on the Seahorse. Ever held a gun before?"

(To Kea) "Don't stress over details - just make sure it works!"

(To Drey) "Okay, maybe that was a little unfair."

(To Onic) "No one told me these things could spin webs!"

(To Glitch) "The GA should really keep its AI in check."

(To Dubsy) "You might want to lay off the antidepressants."

(To Nero) "So, how's that for style?"

(To Cormac) "I'm assuming you bought your guns from the local museum."

(To Kageno) "You've got some pretty nice tech; but mine's better."
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Everyone suddenly wants to take a crack at Cormac. xD
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Well, what do you expect? He's Cormac. :wellington:
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

He isn't really that unlikeable, he's just a hot-head that uses some cliche Irish slang often. xD
Well, he doesn't have the same quote count as Kageno. xP

Hm...How 'bout Malus next?

Master Of Chaos

Oh my god, I need to get off my ass and add to the OP, or you all will overload me.