AAO Roleplay Artwork Thread

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Re: AAO Roleplay Artwork Thread

Post by gotMLK7 »

Spoiler : Akira Nishikino :
Akira for Kwando and RIP me, twintails and skirts are actual hell.

But you know what isn't hell? AN OPEN BATCH OF REQUESTS.

Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

In hindsight I didn't give as much detail to this character's appearance as I would nowadays, but whatever (I have edited a bit to be clearer on certain parts though). I am requesting that you draw Kouhei Saito, who is a character who exists in my own short stories and other RPs outside AAO, but I actually apped as him on AAO in Slumber Investigations a long while back. Here are the relevant parts of his application. He doesn't have any reference art, but if it helps, he IS the brother of Kana Saito, who you drew a long time ago.
Spoiler : Stuff :
Appearance: Kouhei usually has a neutral, observing expression, though those that get used to him can spot his different expressions, which are rather subtle. Kouhei's hair is somewhat strange, both in style and color. He has neon-pink hair, which he claims is natural. Two strands of his hair stick up from the top of his head and curve forward so that they resemble antennae. Kouhei's hair is about shoulder-length, and he has purple eyes. Usually his hair covers his left eye. He has a slim build. He has rather androgynous features. Kouhei usually wears a rather traditional detective's outfit, consisting of a grey longcoat and black jeans. Kouhei usually carries his wallet with him, as well as a strange knife that seems like an ornamental knife, not meant for fighting. He could pass for anywhere between 16-19 years old.

NOTES: Don't actually draw the knife unless you really want to since it never ended up being important or relevant to his character. I pretended it was for a long time so I could make up a meaning for it later, but I never did. Aside from that... If it's relevant, Kouhei's personality can basically be described as "casually weird". Think Yu Narukami, sort of. I'm aware that this appearance isn't exactly very thorough, but feel free to use your imagination I suppose. Or ask me if you have questions.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Ayyyy

Thanks for the art, got~ <3

sorry for the twintail hell

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Post by lazyplague »

I'd like to request Seiichi Kawaguchi from VN's Persona RP.
Spoiler : Deets :

He's around 5'10", and has the "Judgement" tarot card. (Since that was a theme we used when we did these before.)

Personality: Seiichi is an seemingly kind person, who often looks out for others. He has been known to stick up for people who he doesn’t even know. Because of this, he has a friend group of bullied students back in Kyoto. The most prominent one is a girl named Sora Averill, who used to basically hang on Seiichi.

He’s a hard worker, he has always strived to do more than before. Thanks to his determination, he has become a straight honors student, the best in his fencing team, and has won scholarships already. He’s an obvious people person and has become popular thanks to his attitude.

There’s not much else to him… So he’d like you to believe.

Seiichi in all actuality is one of the most forward thinking people of all time. He often sets a path to a goal that no one else would think of. He often uses people to get what he wants, such as using his friend group
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

Yo, you should draw my rp character riho, from Idols, while a slot is still open.

Her favorite things include singing into light crowds, stale onigiris, water without any ice, and dirt
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

1. Kouhei Saito (Slumber Investigations, GD)

2. Seiichi Kawaguchi (Persona, Dave)

3. Riho Yagignuma (Idols, Reecer)

Closed.

EDIT:
Spoiler : Kouhei Saito :
Kouhei Saito for GD!

EDIT2:
Spoiler : Seiichi Kawaguchi :
Seiichi Kawaguchi for Dave! But like, a different one.

EDIT3:
Spoiler : Riho Yaginuma :
And that's Riho Yaginuma for Reecer!

REQUESTS OPEN ONCE MORE!

Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Well since people have requested their idols... Guess I'll go get mine in here as well!

I'd like to request Meiryo Osaka from Idols.
Spoiler : Meiryo Osaka :

Mei is a small girl standing at around 4'11" in height. She looks like a kid even though she is a few years older than what most people think her to be. She has smooth, light skin and dazzling green eyes. Her hair is a short, wavy hazel brown with an icey blue streak of hair hanging off the side of her face. Perhaps the most catching thing about her is that she loves to wear her big white snow coat, even when it's not that cold outside. There's a big pink ribbon tied to the collar of her snow coat. She wears white long socks with a pink skull design all over them. On her feet are white doll shoes with small pink ribbons on them.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Thanks got, I hope you have a very Seiichi Day.
Hesseldahl
Spoken languages: Español, English

Post by Hesseldahl »

I would like to request Boo Kristal from Pokemon Opal.
Spoiler : Boo :
Boo is a clumsy and cheerful girl. She likes to read books about secret agents and wishes to become one in the future.
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

I'd like to request Satomi Yosano from Netbo.
Spoiler : Things, sparkles and magic :
Satomi is a sixteen-year old girl with green eyes and bright-red, shoulder length hair (that she dyed with magic, of course) that is always tied into a ponytail. As part of the Student Council of her school, she's usually dressed in a formal blazer, with a tie and knee-length skirt to go along with it. She also wears glasses. She wields a bow that she can summon into her hands whenever she wills it, if you want to add that. She's always polite and respectful, so her expression should be rather friendly...Something like that.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

ART IS EXACTLY AS GREAT AS I KNEW IT'D BE

GOT YOU'RE A REAL PAL!
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

1. Meiryo Osaka (Idols, Alnar)

2. Boo Kristal (Opal, Hesseldahl)

3. Satomi Yosano (Netbound, Chaos)
Spoiler : Meiryo Osaka :
Late on confirming request slots but here's a Meiryo Osaka for Alnar to make up for it.

gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Spoiler : Boo Kristal :
Boo Kristal for Hess!

gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Spoiler : Satomi Yosano :
And Satomi for Chaos!

NEW REQUEST BATCH OPEN!

We'll see if there's a reset or not, gonna give it a bit.

gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Week without requests, so I'm resetting the cycle. ANYONE can now request art again.