RP: Requiem of the Shadows ~ Overture to Creation [Day 1]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Re: RP: Requiem of the Shadows ~ Overture to Creation [Day 1

Post by GuardianDreamer »

"I see. That's good, then." Kokoro said, though she realized that what she had just said didn't quite come across as what she had intended for it to mean. Of course she was saddened that there were no more people around, but at the same time, she knew that was true already. And even if Akira had detected something, that would just mean that there was a possibility that they would have to fight this early on. Once again, Kokoro's thoughts turned to the possibility of some other kind of solution to all of this... But how likely was that, really? She had already had this debate in her mind before. Right now, she needed to focus on the present.

It was then that Kokoro thought more about what Akira had just said. If he could read the negative energy in people... Then did that mean that he could read Kokoro's negative emotions as well? In a move that was unlike her usual self, Kokoro spoke before thinking, her curiosity getting the best of her.

"Then... What are my negative emotions?" Kokoro asked, even though it was a completely ridiculous question to ask. This wasn't a test, and she knew her own emotions well enough... Or did she? Maybe that was exactly it. So much had happened, that she wasn't even sure what to think. Maybe she just wanted an answer, no matter what it was.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Hodou Okappa
Spoken languages: English

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Moshi looked around nervously as Shiori slipped through the small entrance on top of the chamber. This one had already been opened...? That couldn't be right. The other chamber was very solid. That the chamber could just spontaneously break like that seemed thoroughly unlikely... Though, it looked natural enough, and it seemed unlikely that somebody would open the chamber and then go through the trouble of re-burying it. Nonetheless, he felt like he was losing control of their situation again, and that was never good.

He placed one hand in the crack, pulling it open more so he wouldn't have to squeeze inside. He held on to the edge and dropped into the chamber behind Shiori, making a soft landing on the sand that coated the floor. He bolted to his feet again quickly, still unnerved by the ever-unusual sand that had poured in from the outside. Moshi went and leaned against the wall, acting as if it were a show of indifference when, really, the cold stone was just the only comfort the room could provide him.

Shiori herself continued to walk away from him, remaining silent. Looking closer at the chamber, Moshi could understand why.

It's hers.

As Shiori reached out to touch the shrine, Moshi got nervous again, and he almost wanted to reach out and stop her. When her fingers made contact with it, he could see an orange light coming from somewhere on her body. Suddenly, it was as if the walls were moving. A thin layer of sand began to seep through the pores in the rock, washing onto the floor in a slow trickle. It was obviously not typical sand behavior. Moshi shifted his weight forward, keeping one hand on the wall, making sure not to let the sand get between him and the stone. Was she making her move NOW? Of all times? In a chamber made entirely of rock?

Shiori discarded her sunglasses and turned to face him, staring forward blankly. The point of her sword stretched towards him across the small chamber, making Moshi's stomach lurch. He was experienced in a past life, but this body was still a newbie. It would be his first time seeing how well the demon and the boy could work together.

He held up his free arm, the back of his hand facing Shiori's sword. The rock pulsed underneath his palm, awaiting orders. He would let her make the first move.

"You want to fight NOW? Seriously? What sense does that even make?"
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Spoiler : :
The following Shiori posts will most likely be pretty short because a. it's a quick fight and b. Shiori no longer has control and therefore can't comment on the battle herself
"Shiori" continued to eye the boy in her chamber. He seemed to exude a sort of confidence, facing the vessel she now controlled. Had he no idea of who he stood in the presence of? Such arrogance. Did these mortals with their gifted powers truly think they were on the same level as gods? It was clear that she had to strike down this child as an example to the rest of the mortals that inhabited the forgotten wasteland.

She was prepared to strike him down with a decisive blow from her katana, but there was something that made her hesitate. Normally, she would never be prone to as weak a mortal emotion as hesitation, but she could not deny that she was constrained to the limits of a human body. The mortal before her had his arm positioned in a curious way. It would appear he was ready to attack, or perhaps counter and move she had planned. She had no idea what powers the gods bestowed upon the mortal, which only fueled her hesitation, not knowing if the vessel could be extremely vulnerable to the counter.

Thankfully, she formulated another means of initiating her strike. If she could contort any part of this mortal's facial expressions, "Shiori" would be wearing a rather arrogant smile. She raised her free hand toward the crack in the ceiling.

"Learn your place."

With a swift motion of her free hand, sand began to jet out of the crack at a swift velocity toward Moshi.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Moshi looked up at the sudden movement and got a faceful of sand. It started to push him down to the floor as he struggled to keep his hand on the wall. The force of the sand was surprising -- it felt more like pressurized water than anything else he would have imagined. If he was a normal person, it could have possibly broken his bones or something. Thankfully, it would take more than that to hurt him.

To prevent himself from being smothered, Moshi pulled stone from the wall behind him -- about half of its thickness -- to create a small dome over his head, acting like an umbrella to block the sand. He sat underneath it as the sand pressed down, thinking to himself. It had become pretty clear to him that Shiori was not in her right mind at the moment. When he thought about it, it was pretty similar to when she freaked out and attacked Akira back at the memorial. He hadn't thought much of it at the time because he was busy trying to solve the memorial's mysteries, but it had been a strange decision. And now, she seemed like an entirely different person. It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume she was under some kind of foreign control.

When the stream had stopped, he hurled this rock at Shiori to distract her, and concentrated on the wall behind him once more, using his powers to try and seal the gap above them. If he was against a demon, he doubted he would be able to kill it at the moment. It would be best to detain Shiori, to try and figure out where the influence was coming from.
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Yasui was sitting at the table in the middle of the ballroom, while his eyes were fixated on the map he'd placed in front of him. The wounds he'd gotten from the chase had been healed, but there was still some aching in his right shoulder and he could do nothing about the hole in his shirt that revealed the rather nasty scar, nor the very visible dry blood that had stained the area around it. He suspected that anyone who he would happen to come across would ask him what he'd been up to, and be suspicious of him, but truth be told he was less concerned about that and more peeved about the damaged clothing. He'd grown quite fond of it's design and he thought it looked well on him. If everything ended well, he swore to pester Saori until she ether sincerely apologized or bought him a new uniform.

But there were far more pressing concerns to deal with at the moment, like where to go next for instance. The Haichi Peaks were out of the question. Yasui had used up his teleport for the day and wasn't about to climb up a tall dangerous mountain so he could go play in the snow with 'Princess' again. He didn't want to go someplace far away from the mansion...He didn't have too much time to work with. After a few minutes of debate with himself, he decided he would go for the area marked with a circle and a heart. Yes, the area had a high chance of being a trap, or holding something very dangerous inside it, but it could also be a place that could grant him some knowledge on any other possible ways to end this without bloodshed, or establishing a new god. Plus, it wasn't as if any other place would be much safer. The other areas all had to have their own dangers to deal with, and he only had one life to lose. Someone would end up going eventually, so he didn't see any reason why it couldn't be him.

Yasui picked up his map and put it in his shirt pocket, placed his fedora once again on the top of his head, willed himself outside the mansion, and fell into darkness once more.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)