The AAO D&D Experience (IC)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Re: The AAO D&D Experience (IC)

Post by Sleuth »

Ezra breathed a sigh of relief. It was time to get the heck out of here! He needed his weapons, and he needed his armor. After that, he'd deal with the heathens that stuck him in here.

"Stay behind me," He said, stepping out the door, "I'll take the lead for now."

It probably seemed like Ezra was being selfish and sneaky, trying to run ahead of everyone else-- But in his mind, the front was where he always needed to be. The front was the first line of assault; in order to protect the innocent, he stood at the head, taking all dangers before anyone else could. But that was fine, because he could handle them. Even without weapons, he could at least hold off anyone that came his way.

He scanned the area, looking for the next door, or way out.
King Pie

Post by King Pie »

Upon exiting the cage you see a large chest by the table where the elves were sitting, inside of it is all of everyone's gear.
Go here alot
DAVE X PIE FOREVER
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Ezra's eyes lit up as he noticed the chest. Even better! There sat his lance, the smooth steel as untarnished as he had left it. It was worn enough to be a battle-hardened piece of equipment, but new enough to still have a good several years of use left in it. He smiled warmly as he felt the weight back in his arm; as if he'd stuck a piece of a puzzle back in it's proper place.

Following that, he tossed his clothes back on, smiling as he stood unabashed. He slipped his sidearm, the kurki, into place in his belt, and proceeded to grab the rest of his belongings.

"I assume that your possessions are in here as well," Ezra said, no longer bothering to lower his voice. After all, he was armed now-- What foe could stand before a messenger of Lord Unas?

"Come on, hurry," He said, propping himself up with his lance, "As soon as you're all set, we're getting out of here-- I'll lead."
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

"So far, it's smooth sailing. But don't get comfy. I doubt the guards will be happy about this..." Thea whispered, as she retrieved her equipment. Everything seemed to be in order. For now, she just wanted to make sure that she wasn't missing anything, just in case. After all, she herself could barely even remember what she had been carrying before.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Lercan was pleased seeing their escape plan actually working. He felt much better now that he had his equipment back.
"So far so good, but we're not in the clear yet. We don't know how many of them there are. They managed to catch us once. But that was probably one-by-one."

Right, they're moving in a group now, and had the element of surprise on their own side.
Just imagining those guys' faces now brought a smile to his own. He held his bow and one arrow ready and followed closely behind Ezra.
Well, a little to the side, so he could actually see and aim if something were to show up in front of them. He wanted to sneak ahead and scout just to finally see where they were, but suppressed that idea.
King Pie

Post by King Pie »

And almost as soon as everyone has their gear, the Elves burst into the room, and boy! they don't look to happy
Spoiler : :
Initiative (This is the order of turns you guys will fight in(I'll just play for Coolio if he's not online))
1st Zar (rolled a whopping 22)
2nd The Elf with a sword
3rd Lercan
4th Thea
5th Ezra (sorry you got a 4)
6th Elf with robes (ROLLED A ONE HAHA)
You guys are in some very close quarters so movement isn't necessary
Go here alot
DAVE X PIE FOREVER
cooliodude
Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish

Post by cooliodude »

I checked with Pie and apparently it's a hit so.... yeah :p . Weapon: Heavy mace. Attack: I rolled a 13. Damage: (If I hit him) I rolled 4.
After Zar acquired her armour and supplies, the elven guards that had been keeping an eye on them had come bursting in through the door leading somewhere else. Zar was the first one to move in and attack the foes. She moved in at the first one she saw and wailed her mace like a mad man and struck a blow at the elf's abdomen. He buckled and grabbed his stomach.
† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

~~Married to ZetaAzuel~~

Check out Cooliodude's Timeline for an awesome RPing experience.

Spicy lady farther down :D

I've always wanted to have some nice Yak butter tea with a nice steak with some toadstools and gravy on top

Creator of Mi Yung in Requiem of the Shadows
Creator of Yui Sung in The Haruhism game
Creator of Sawyer Wellington in Town of the Extraordinary
Creator of Gustovinik Smirkov in my RP, Shadow Brothers
Creator of John Rodney in my RP, Shadow Brothers
Creator of Miitock in my RP A Bloodline Crushed
Creator of Jean-Luc in the RP Endless Time

ImageImage
King Pie

Post by King Pie »

As he grabbed his stomach, he lurched over and died, looks like he won't be too involved in this battle.
Lercan it's now your turn, I think I may have made this Elves a little too squishy...
Go here alot
DAVE X PIE FOREVER
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

I don't like rolling for myself. I'd rather let whether it worked or not surprise me. Of course some posts might be difficult to make without knowing a roll, so I might do it on occasions, but generally I'd like to leave it to you.
Lercan saw one of them being almost immediately taken down by... the small girl. He didn't have the time to wonder how these weak guys managed to capture them in the first place. Before the other guard could react Lercan was already aiming at him with a fully spanned bow. Lercan released the string, hoping an arrow from point blank would be enough to take him out.
King Pie

Post by King Pie »

I'm fine with that
You let loose and plant an arrow in his forehead he falls to the ground, then you guys search the area and find enough gold to split 12 GP amongst your selves, there is only one door you can go into, the one the guards came from.
Go here alot
DAVE X PIE FOREVER
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Ezra pocketed the gold with a grimace on his face. He hadn't even gotten a chance to break out his lance before the other two dropped the elves. He'd have to be quicker to the draw next time.

"Nice work," He said, hefting his weapon, "We don't seem to have much choice of where to go, so let's keep moving. Two might be easy pickings, but a whole roomful is going to be a problem."

Not waiting for the others, he raised his lance and rushed through the door.
King Pie

Post by King Pie »

As you enter you find a room that seems to be for sleeping, there are three bunk beds two wardrobes an few shelves and other things, oh another Elf is also trancing on one of the beds, he is still in his trance, but as loud as you are, you may wake him up.
Go here alot
DAVE X PIE FOREVER