RP: Dimensional Chaos [Day 1]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

RP: Dimensional Chaos [Day 1]

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Kotomine Church:

As you regain consciousness, you find that you are no longer in the place you were before. You are laying on the floor of what looks to be the inside of a Church. Somehow, you had lost consciousness doing whatever it was you were doing, and had been taken here, wherever here was, by an unknown person, or persons. You notice that there are several others around you, all lying down, just now rising from the floor. The front door is currently locked, as well as the doors that lead to other rooms in the Church. For now, whoever has placed you in this place has trapped you here.

If there is anyone here who has information about where you are, or why you're here, then they aren't showing it. Of course, they could just be feigning ignorance, but it seems rather doubtful somehow. Despite the lack of answers and the current confusion, somehow, the Church almost seems serene. As though, at least here, you are safe. You feel as though someone is watching over you right now, but it could easily just be your imagination. Despite how peaceful this Church feels, something else about it feels foreboding. As though disturbing the peace of the Church would somehow result in disastrous consequences.

Still, for now, you could try speaking with the others here.
Last edited by Master Of Chaos on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Remilia Scarlet

Re: RP: Dimensional Chaos [Day 0]

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

Mello quickly got to his feet. Whatever was going on, he didn't like it. He had been kidnapped by someone and brought here. Looking around, he wasn't the only one. But they weren't his usual mafia associates. Why did they capture him and not everybody else in the base? To help himself think, Mello took out one of his chocolate bars and begun to eat it, noisily snapping off a piece with his mouth. Among the mafia members, he was the most dangerous. It would make sense to only capture him, if this was the work of one of his enemies. And if he was one of the people who had been captured... this was the work of somebody gathering major threats or capable people for some kind of organisation? If that was the case, Mello would have to find out who was responsible, kill them and gain control over everybody in the room. He'd have to be careful, since whoever it was had a high degree of skill to be able to bring Mello here. And looking around, not everybody in the building was even human... at least, it looked like it. Mello's head was a little fuzzy, so his judgement wasn't at its best. He corrected himself mentally, noting that some people were clearly just dressing up as... fictional characters he didn't know about, most likely.

The first move Mello had to make was trying to escape. It would be better to not have to deal with this at all. He walked swiftly to the front door and tested the handle... locked. So were the other doors. He had no choice. It somehow felt wrong to do so but if escape was possible, Mello was going for it. Mello went back to the front door and pulled out his gun, firing at where the lock would logically be.
Sakuya Izayoi

Post by Sakuya Izayoi »

Lilly lied on the floor of the church, listening to the people around her in a daze. There are certain things that make Lilly unhappy, and one of those things is waking up in an unknown place around unknown people. She shook her head and propped herself up on one arm, reaching out with her other. Her fingers brushed against a smooth surface, and further investigating revealed it to be a chair. She pulled herself onto it and tilted her head towards the sound of footsteps.

Lilly shrieked as a gunshot rang through her ears.
Siggy by Remilia!
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Naoto's vision hazily returned to her as she regained consciousness. The first thing she analyzed was how much her back ached, like she had slept on a pile of bricks. She had no recollection of doing anything of the sort, nor could she remember the last thing she did in her current state of mine.

Once her vision completely returned to her, she realized she was in some sort of church. There were no ornate or peculiar things regarding it. It seemed like an average church you'd find anywhere. Upon further inspection, she realized she had been resting on a church pew. Her signature hat had fallen off her dark blue hair and now resided on the floor. Picking it up, she tried to recall what she was doing in a church.

Before that, she noticed something...odd. Not just one thing, but several things. Some of them looked like humans, and others....She didn't know WHAT to call them. Even the humans looked rather outlandish. She began to fall into a panic, but quickly pulled herself out of it. She needed to assess her situation. What was I doing...? she kept asking herself in her head. I-I was...

In her bedroom in Yasoinaba, Naoto put on her pajamas for the evening. Strong winds and heavy rainfalls and crackles of thunder raged outside her window. She kept her distance from it under the possibility is might shatter without warning. She curled up with a book, trying to keep her mind off the raging storm happening outside. Her grandfather was fast asleep in his room.

Suddenly, her cell phone rang. The loud ringtone caught her as much off guard as the lightning did. She sighed at shook her head at her shakiness. It was more surprising that her phone was able to receive calls. In the severe weather, she had expected the phone-lines to be down. She examined her phone to see the caller. When she saw it was one of her senpai, she answered hastily.

"Yo, Naoto. How's it goin'?" The voice on the other end was Yosuke Hanamura, and upperclassman of hers. He was a close friend of hers. Together, she and her other friends faced and survived a monumental challenge. But that was too long a story to recount, and was best saved for another time. Yosuke continued, not waiting for Naoto to respond. "Can you believe this storm? I just lost power at my house!"

Naoto was experiencing the same, being only able to read her mystery novel using a flashlight she kept in her nightstand. She nodded, though her senpai could not see this gesture on the other line. "It is rather surprising," she said. "The magnitude of this storm seems to be that of a hurricane or a typhoon, yet there were no news or weather reports indicating its approach. It's rather odd."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking," her senpai agreed. "I'm trying to get a hold of everyone before the phone-lines go out too. I was watching the news before the power went out and saw there have been a bunch of accidents already. Yukiko is fine at the inn and Chie is huddling in the corner of her room with her big mutt." She heard him laugh heartily, as if recalling a funny joke or memory. Maybe it had something to do with his call with Chie. "Kanji is with his mother, and Rise and Yu are out of town, so hopefully they're fine. But I'm gonna call them after this to be safe."

Naoto smirked at Yosuke-senpai's concern for the others. Despite his goofball nature he was iconic for, she was always surprised how serious and take-charge he could be at times. It was one of the things she admired about him. Naoto noticed Yosuke had left out a name, however. "And what of Teddie?"

"Oh, he's just in the corner hiding under a blanket like a baby. He heard some thunder and got scared." Naoto could hear Teddie yelling at Yosuke but what he was saying was inaudible. At that moment, thunder boomed outside once more, and she could hear Teddie screaming like a little girl. Naoto wanted to suppress laughter, but couldn't hold it in. Yosuke joined in on her rare fit of laughter. "Do you hear that, Teddie? Even Naoto-kun is laughing at you!" This time, Naoto could hear Teddie shouting 'Noooooooooo! Not Nao-chaaaaaaan!"

Naoto's laughter died down. "Thank you for keeping me in the loop, Senpai. Please text me if you find out how Rise-san and Yu-senpai are doing."

"Will do." With that, Yosuke ended the call. Afterward...

Naoto sighed. "It's no use. I can't seem to recall anything else," she muttered under her breath. She was clearly not in her room anymore, and these were certainly not in her pajamas. Along with her day clothes, she seemed to be wearing the equipment she wore on her trips to the TV world. That was when I thought crossed her mind. Was she in the TV world? No, that couldn't be. She remembered the TV world had turned into a peaceful place the last she was there. Maybe someone fell in at it changed again? It was possible, and the figures sprawled across the floor certainly could pass for Shadows, but...It just didn't feel like the TV world. Everything about her current environment felt foreign to anything she had ever experienced.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a gunshot. She was so absorbed in her thoughts she had not realized on of the unconscious figures had become a moving force. "Wha...?" She turned to see a rather suspicious-looking person with a chocolate bar firing at the door. No doubt an attempt to escape, thought she had no idea the doors were locked in the first place. So they were trapped there, it would seem. She would not reveal herself, but she did not make an effort to hide. She merely watched to see if anything would unfold...
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Dark Pit slowly began to fade out of unconsciousness, his eyes beginning to open tiredly. Once he realized he was now in some building he had never seen before, his eyes shot open and he jumped away from his spot on the floor and into the air, his Silver Bow appearing in his hand. His eyes darted around with paranoia as he thought about his situation.

"Okay...I was flying around like, 5 minutes ago...and now here I am in some sort of church with a crowd of people I've never even seen before..." He paused in upset contemplation for a moment, before shouting out in frustration, "JUST WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!"
~~~~~~
Hearing a loud shout in his sleep, Wander's eyes began to open. Rubbing his eyes, he felt the fur of his horse, Agro, behind his head. He turned around to see Agro asleep on the ground behind him. Turning to look towards his side, Wander saw his bow and quiver full of arrows, as well as the Ancient Sword. He slung the quiver over his shoulder and placed his sword in the sheath beneath his tunic. Standing up and stretching his legs, he looked around. A room full of people...a church of sorts? Certainly not where he was used to appearing after a battle.

"...Agro..." Wander placed a hand on his companion, waking him. Agro slowly got up on all four legs and whinnied a little. Wander's eyes scanned the room. A few people were awake, including the temperamental boy in black flying above the rest. Something he probably should question, but his location was of more importance right now. Wander figured he'd ask the others, whether they could hear him or not.

"...Does anyone here know where we are?"

A second later, there was a gunshot, followed by a shriek. Wander's head shot up, as he looked around for what could have made such a noise. "What's going on? What was that noise?"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Porky awoke, somehow in a location other than his Throne Room or Fan Room. His mech got up, and he looked around the room. "Okay, who are you losers? And where the **** are my Pigmasks?! COUGH COUGH!" he yelled, coughing where it says so. "Where's my city, and why am I in this stupid place?! I am King, I rule you all!"
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

For a fraction of a second, it seem as though the bullet had hit it's mark. However, something unexpected happened. As the bullet hit the door, it bounced back towards Mello, hitting the ground at his feet. Upon closer inspection, the door was somehow completely undamaged. Something was clearly amiss here. In any case, the lock will not be broken by force.

"Quiet, boy." Albert Wesker said to Porky, as he was getting up from the floor. He was annoyed by the voice of one who thought he could rule over him. When he got to his feet, he looked around, seemingly unconcerned by the gunshot. He was trapped in some kind of Church, somehow having been taken from his lab. He wondered where exactly he was, as well as how he was taken without having seen the perpetrator. His memory was blank...He had been testing the Uroboros Virus, and now he was trapped in this place, with unfamiliar people, some of them not quite looking human. He had seen worse things in his lifetime, however, and was not very surprised by the appearances of some who might otherwise be considered monsters. For now, he would observe who was here and wait to see what would happen. Perhaps someone would come to explain to them. And then, Wesker would make his move.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Patchouli

Post by Patchouli »

Consciousness came back slowly, and it took a while for Minako to register that she was in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by unfamiliar people. And not just people... things? Creatures? She sat up from where she had been lying down, which seemed to be the aisle of a church. How did she even get here?

The blond stood up, and noticed her current attire. She was transformed. This must have meant she was fighting before she was somehow knocked unconscious and brought here. Did the Dead Moon Circus do this? Minako's eyes darted around the room for the faces of her friends, but she appeared to be the only Sailor Soldier present. Artemis was nowhere to be found either.

"Okaaaaay, this could be bad," she noted aloud, before shifting her attention to her fellow occupants of the church. It seemed many of them were also stirring to consciousness, and some of them seemed just as confused as she was. Many of these others definitely weren't human, but she had long since been used to seeing some very inhuman beings since her days back as Sailor V, so this didn't phase her as much as it probably should have. Who were they though? Civilians?

There were so many questions! And apparently she wasn't the only one with them; she glanced over at the inquiring voice and laid her eyes on an otherworldly sort of man around her age, maybe a little older, who seemed to be accompanied by a horse. She found it a little humorous that the horse wasn't the weirdest thing in this place, noting the winged kid flying above hollering the same question they probably all had.

Minako turned her attention back to the man with the horse. "This is probably stating the obvious, but I'm pretty sure we're in a church, for some reason? I've definitely never been here before-"

She was cut off by the sound of a gunshot, and immediately the Sailor Soldier's head jerked in the direction that the shot was fired from. Her protective instincts made her grip the chain around her waist, as she eyed the gunman; a blond man also probably not much older than herself, aiming his weapon at the door he had just assaulted. Wait... were they locked in here? Oh, that was so not awesome.
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Sen was wrenched from unconsciousness all of a sudden as a gunshot rang out, shattering the silence that had been enveloping him only moments before like glass. He staggered unreadily to his feet, pressing a hand to the column behind him to steady himself. His other hand was at his temple, which was aching in an unfamiliarly unbearable way. The world, its colours initially too sharp and its ground too tilted, was slowly refocused; and soon he could feel the familiar brush of the fabric of his cloak as it wrapped around him and the coolness of the wood pillar he was leaning against, and the tiles beneath his feet lay quite still.

Momentary disorientation and confusion were pushed to the sidelines as Sen became aware of the people in the room with him. Of course, the room wasn't really a room at all: it was a church, its ceiling high and its walls broad enough, but to him who was used to riches and opulence it seemed stifling in its size and confinement. There was also something else though--the quiet and still atmosphere, untouched by the sudden noise, propagated a sense of deep unease.

Despite this, and despite the fact that the slumped-over forms of the other people were now stirring, Sen was more concerned about the uncomfortable aching he felt all over his body. He hadn't felt this much pain in a long, long time. And most of all, he was concerned about the sense of emptiness settled over his chest. He felt drained, somehow, and strangely vulnerable. Indeed, he couldn't feel the comforting and familiar feeling of his own powerful aura draping around him, like a royal mantle--his cloak fluttered feebly as he stood back up. He felt strangely bare, as though stripped of some sense of himself--and then it hit him. The constant shifting murmurs in the back of his head, like the sound of waves as they rolled over one another, the occasional helpful whisper in his ear: it was all absent, and reaching into himself Sen could still feel their power within him, but it was like somebody had stuffed cotton in his ears and their voices had been muted. And alongside their voices had been snuffed out countless others, the ones that had never been loud enough to hear but that he had always understood perfectly anyway.

Sen growled as stepped away from the pillar and towards the door where some had gathered. Something had happened, something that had somehow ripped out a piece of his power: but how was that possible? The same force had also by some means or another transported him here, to this mysterious church filled with strangers. These invisible and domineering actions forcibly reminded him of something else, and Sen felt annoyance spark within him. Well, it didn't matter. Sooner or later, he would get his answers.

There was a young man standing in front of the door of the church, gun in hand. On the floor lay a single smoking bullet.

"If I've ever learned one thing, it's that bullets never work," he said loftily as he stepped forward and picked up the bullet.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Joshua:

"Another day, another universe," Josh muttered with a knowing smirk.

The boy was relaxed quietly on one of the benches, one arm draped over the back of the seat, and the other holding his bright orange cell phone. He shot a bemused glance into the crowd; he'd bet that a third of them didn't even know what an alternate universe was. 

Of course, Joshua probably SHOULD be freaked out of his mind, had he been a normal 15 year old boy. Even by the standards of th UG, this was strange. But Josh wasn't quite normal. Never had been. Never would.

I should probably form a pact soon, the young composer thought. He had the distinct feeling that a few of these other fellows weren't going to be too friendly.

A gunshot near the door confirmed this. Josh let out a small chuckle. Guns. How cute.

It would be best to pick out someone now, Josh figured, eyeing his choices. Ah, he had some nice-looking pieces here. Most any of them would make good partner material.

His eye moved to an interesting looking fellow-- A boy with black wings and a celestial-looking bow. 

An Angel? Josh thought. No, more like a Fallen Angel... Hee hee. How quaint.

With that, he stood up, walking up to the mysterious winged boy. 

"Howdy," Joshua said, raising a hand in salutation, "My name's Yoshiya Kiryu. But you can call me Joshua. Seems like we're partners for this Game, doesn't it?"

Kirby:

Kirby's eyes widened with excitement at the buffet before him. The mile-long table was lined up with all kinds of delicious treats: from four-star cuisine to heaps of candy, the table was pilled high enough to feed an entire planet for a year. Kirby looked around; with him on either side of the table were his friends; helpers from old adventures, the enigmatic Meta Knight and his crew; even King Dedede was sitting with his trusty Waddle Doo companions. With a cry of delight, Kirby leapt into the air, widening his little mouth as big as he could, and...

Bang.

Suddenly, Kirby was no longer nomming on a succulent turkey, but the head of a large, blue hedgehog that he may or may not have crossed paths with before. Apologetically removing himself from the spiky blue thing's quills, Kirby floated to the ground, looking around for the source of the noise.

It didn't take long for the little star warrior to figure out that he wasn't in Dreamland anymore. Dreanland wasn't this rocky. It seemed, to Kirby, that everytime he took a nap, something bad would occur. But he was used to bad. Bad things happened. That's why he existed. To beat the bad. He supposed that if there was no bad, he would have nothing to do. But there was always bad. 

The bad man who had made the noise seemed to be a strange thing with a creepy yellow bowl on its head. Kirby didn't know what it was, but it certainly looked, smelled, and probably tasted bad. But, Kirby couldn't help to spy the suculent treat in the yellow person's hand: a chocolate bar, still good, still tasty. Kirby's eyes lit up with delight. He readied himself to suck it from the yellow-thing's fingers, when he noticed another yellow thing looking quite scared.

Kirby gave a last glance at the chocolate, giving a silent vow to rescue it from the clutches of the yellow-monster. Nonetheless, he turned to the other yellow-thing, which looked considerably less evil.

The other yellow thing looked similar to the first; but it wasn't mean-smelling, and looked more afraid. It wore different clothes and its hair was longer.

Kirby looked at it curiously, then nudged it gently with his arm.

Zaktan:

What is this trickery!?

One moment, Zaktan had been there, a million bio away, on the vile, wretched wasteland of an island called Voya Nui. It hadn't exactly been a pleasant trip, nor a pleasant stay, but a being like Zaktan would not subject himself to leading a group of backstabbing ambitious traitors to an island of unspeakable horrors, where Toa were the least of their problems, for no reason.

No, there had been a very, very good reason: the Mask of Life. A legendary artifact that even gods feared. A mask with the power to give life-- And take it away just as easily. For seven thousand years, Zaktan had worked and waited, plotting and scheming with (and against) his fellow Piraka to steal the artifact, and become something far beyond even the Great Spirit himself!

But it seemed that a monkey wrench had been again hurled into his plans. Now, here he was, surrounded by what he could only describe as "freaks". Even by HIS standards, these beings were downright bizarre; a large portion of them held no mechanical parts at all-- All flesh, no armor, save a few. How pathetic! Bionicles were equal parts machine and living; they had the strength and durability of metal and steel, while also possesing a heart and mind. Though Zaktan had to remind himself that he himself wasn't metal and tissue; he was a swarm, one but many, never to be whole again. He had The Shadowed One to thank for that.

However, one being bore a startling resemblance to a Toa; Gold mask, red armor; yes, just looking at the being made memories of his old foes simmer in his mind.

Toa or not, Zaktan thought, they pose no threat to me. But the question remains; where in the name of Mata Nui am I, and what ARE these unearthly creatures?

He decided to get some answers. His first thought was to raise his weapon and beat the answers out; but that would be pointless, and furthermore, everyone else here looked as clueless as he was. 

Clueless, Zaktan scowled. He hated being clueless. Usually, HE was the mastermind. He was the leader of the Piraka, the future ruler of a universe!

Suddenly, a thought came to him. "A" universe... But what if there were more? Alternate universes? The idea didn't seem farfetched at all to being who had had his entire body transformed into a swarm of microscopic creatures. That would certainly explain the seemingly endless amount of beings that he could have never imagined existed.

Oh, I DO like the sound of that, Zaktan thought, a venomous grin crossing his face. Zaktan, Ruler of the Multiverse.

The good news was that none of the other Piraka were here. 

The bad news was that none of the other Piraka were here.

True, the other five Piraka, himself included, were horrible, monstrous, scheming, backstabbing liars who would as easily rip each other apart as the enemy; but they were also a mighty force to be reckoned with, and right now, he'd even trust Reidak more than any one of these bizarre fleshy beings.

Oh my goodness, Zaktan thought with a shudder, did I just put "trust" and "Reidak" in the same thought? 

He had had enough idle chatter. It was time to speak up.

"Pipe down!" He ordered. Then, in a slightly softer tone, "Does anyone at all have any idea of where we are or why?"
Remilia Scarlet

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

"It was worth a try. The chance of our captor or captors making escape so easy after being able to gather us all wasn't very high, I know," Mello glanced around the room again. Nothing seemed to scream camera or audio device at him right away. Still, it was best to keep from discussing his plans to overthrow whoever was responsible for his being where he was. Mello put his gun back in his pocket and observed Sen. Despite not looking particularly tough, he was brave enough to walk right up to somebody who was armed. "I'm guessing there's a good reason that they've decided to kidnap you, as well."
PhantomMinaX1
Spoken languages: English, Medium Level Japanese

Post by PhantomMinaX1 »

Ika Musume:

The young squid girl opened her eyes, hearing the burst of the gun, and sat up with a dazed look on her face. She was having a nice dream about eating a large bucket of shrimp, which shrimp was her most favorite food in the entire world, that was given to her by the Aizawa's. She was gorging herself with lots of delicious shrimp and she wished that it would never end...unfortunately it did. Her dream soon vanished and she found herself within a quite crowded church.

Ika slowly rubbed her eyes with her hands and soon the blurry vision would soon vanish and everything was much clearer now. She raised her arms, along with with her ten long tentacles which were hanging from her head, and stretched for about a minute or so. The tentacles stretched upward extremely far, almost to the point of touching the roof itself, and soon came back down shortening themselves back to normal sized.

"Wow, that was such a delicious dream...geso...I hope Eiko doesn't get mad that I was sleeping on the jo-..." before she could finish her sentence, she suddenly realized what was going on and sort of jumped back a little. With a shocked expression on her face, she was surrounded by many different people, some that weren't even human, and rubbed her eyes again to make sure that she wasn't dreaming."W-W-W-Where am I geso?? Who are all these people geso!?" She says to herself as she tries to realize what was going on. The last thing she remembered before taking her little nap was that she was working at the "Lemon", a small restaurant that was on the beach, and hid herself within the storage closet to take a break. Obviously from awakening, she was no longer in that storage closet and was now within some large church with many other people who obviously don't know what is going on as well.

After taking a few moments to absorb what has happened, she breaths in and out and begins to scratch her head with one of her tentacles. What was going on here? Maybe if she tried asking around, maybe someone would know. "Maybe I should probably ask around geso. Someone is bound to know what is going on...geso..." She begins to walk around, hoping to find someone that may know what was happening, when suddenly she bumps into Naoto from the back, due to her looking at the other people. "Ah! I-I-I'm so sorry geso!" Ika suddenly cried.

Juri Han:

Recently waking up before most of the people within the church, Juri laid on her side, her hand keeping her head up, on the top one of the many benches that filled the church. She possessed a look of disgust on her face as she was surrounded by so many people, some not even remotely human, and was getting annoyed by the constant noise, especially the noise that was caused by Mello shooting his gun at the indestructible door. "Geeze, this is place is friggin annoying." Juri had said to herself as she started to pick her ear with her pinky finger.

Juri, like most, had no clue where she was or what was happening, and this annoyed her quite a lot. The last thing she had remembered doing was leaving that fool Seth, the once head of S.I.N, to die and basically going for her next goal to take out Bison. It seemed that while sleeping, she was teleported, or something, to another world, or something like that. Unlike most though, she wasn't freaking out like most people, and was mostly relaxing and just waiting for the appropriate time to make her move. Obviously something big was going down, and she was hungering for carnage and destruction. The thought put a devilish grin on her face for a moment, but then she returned to her annoyed expression.

She examined most of the people that were also in this mysterious church with her. A fallen angel of some sorts, an idiot gloating in some kind of machine, a giant pink puff ball walking around, a girl with tentacles coming out of her head who seemed no older then 12, and much more. She only just shows more signs of disgust and annoyance, being trapped in a room crowded with people. It was no fun for her! She did feel though that some of these people had some decently large power, plus there was a strong essence somewhere near, so it wouldn't be smart for Juri to be reckless. For the time being, she waited patiently on the bench, trying to drown out the noise of the constant commotion.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

It seemed to be getting more lively around Naoto. People were beginning to wake up every second it seemed, and they began interacting with each other. She was still apprehensive about interacting with any of the strange characters, but she knew one would be inevitable. As she thought this, a strange creature spoke up to everyone asking for an explanation. Even though it contradicted her previous thought, she decided to speak up, hoping to get on good terms with these things and figure out where they were with them.

The creature who spoke up seemed to have some sort of green exoskeleton and strange oranges blades. She wasn't sure if it was some kind of skeleton creature or...a toy. It was a weird thought, but it did almost look like a toy that somebody assembled. She pushed the thought aside. She was a little nervous about talking to the creature without knowing if she could properly summon her Persona in case it was hostile, but she mustered up the courage. "We're probably all as much in the dark as you. We should all try our best to assess where we are and figure out an escap-"

Her thought was interrupted by a young girl in a white dress who looked about thirteen. She bumped into her, obviously flustered by the situation and not looking where she was going. She apologized like mad, but Naoto attempted to quell her. "It's fine, please calm down. You seem flustered." In the back of her mind, Naoto thought there was something off about the girl's hair. It didn't seem like strands of hair but...what were they? She shook her head. It was probably her imagination. Though this girl might not know, she had to ask the question. "Can you tell me the last thing you remember doing? Anything that would give indication as to how you got here?"
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

PhantomMinaX1
Spoken languages: English, Medium Level Japanese

Post by PhantomMinaX1 »

Ika Musume:

Ika calms down and tries to answer her question. Ika puts one of her tentacles up to her mouth and begins to think about it. "Hmm..."

It seemed like an ordinary day at "The Lemon", Ika was working like she usually did with the Aizawa siblings. Chizuru was working at the grill like she usually did, making cooking at the impossible fast speed that she always worked at. Eiko was managing the store like she usually did, making sure that Ika was always in line and doing her various jobs that she is given. Nagisa Saito, a surfer girl and also employee at the lemon, was keeping her distance from Ika as she usually did, as she was always the one who took Ika being an invader very seriously, and Ayumi Tokita was serving the tables. It had seemed like a ordinary day like always, the last thing she could remember was taking a quick nap in the storage closet and then waking up here.

Ika shook her head, two of her tentacles making a shrugging motion a long with her arms. "Even if I were to say, it doesn't really help anything. Nothing out of the extraordinary happened before I got here, so I'm just as confused as anyone else geso..."
Sakuya Izayoi

Post by Sakuya Izayoi »

Lilly kept her head tilted forward towards her hands, finding it difficult to think with everyone speaking at once. The thoughts she could hear were torn between getting up and trying to figure out what could possibly be happening and staying in her seat where it was considerably more safe. A small nudge brought her back to the present and she turned in the direction the touch came from.

"Ah... Hello," Lilly greeted the person as well as she could manage. Already thoroughly fed up with this place and considering the situation, Lilly found it appropiate to skip past the formalities. "Is everyone alright? I thought I heard a gun."
Siggy by Remilia!