RP: Dimensional Chaos [Day 1]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Dimensional Chaos [Day 1]

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Norman Jayden-South District

Norman looked at The Doctor with confusion on his face. What in the hell was UNIT? The FBI didn't have any records on such an organization...Was it possible that it this info was being kept from anyone who didn't have higher clearance in the agency? Or was there another explanation? And was The Docter a code name of sorts, or...What? This whole puzzle was making less and less sense to Jayden. And did he say something about UFO abductions...? His head was beginning to hurt. This man was a complete enigma, one that he would have to solve to continue on. Well, he wasn't going to get anywhere by just standing there. He turned to face Naoto again, responding to her earlier request for information in return for her cooperation.

"Fair enough." He said to her. He went over to a pile of rubble from the structure that Venus had fallen off of earlier, and sat down. "Where are you all from? What do you remember before you ended up at The Church? What's the situation at home with the strange events happening? Do you know anything about these people or what these Chaos Emeralds are? Do you have any idea why you might've been kidnapped? And," Norman stopped and turned to face The Doctor, the question being directed only to him, "What the hell is UNIT? You mentioned UFO abductions...?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albert Wesker-North District.

Wesker sighed as he paced around the rooftop, waiting for some form of life to appear. He had waited quite awhile, but he had not seen any sign of The Avengers, Spider-Man, or anyone for that matter. He was beginning to grow bored of waiting here...The more time he wasted, the more likely it was that The Avengers would form their team. He could not allow that to happen if he could help it...It would be catastrophic to his plans. He began to move and jump down to ground level when he heard an all too-familiar voice.
"Hey there!" Dante called up, cupping his hands around his mouth, "You got one of those Chaos Emeralds? If so, I'd be quite happy to take it off your hands!"
Wesker nearly cringed when he heard that familiar voice, and turned toward it's source. And there he was, standing there like a devil in the night (Which was partly true). Dante Sparta, with his unmistakable white hair, giant sword, and red coat, calling out to Wesker. For the first time since the game began, Wesker was worried.

"I didn't see him before at the Church....How did he get here? Is he a part of this too?" Wesker wondered, before remembering that Dante had asked about a Chaos Emerald. Wesker focused his eyes on Dante's right hand to see that he did indeed have a symbol on the back of it. That meant he was here for the competition too. Not good, not good at all, Wesker thought to himself. He had seen Dante in action first hand back during the Galaticus incident, and despite his laid-backed personality, he was a deadly foe in combat, one that even Wesker himself knew not to underestimate. He was about to ask Dante if he remembered that little clash, but decided not to. If Dante did remember Wesker, Wesker would know it in time. If he didn't, Wesker might have an edge...Or not.

Wesker considered his options. He could respond to Dante's challenge and try to fight against him. However, Wesker knew that Dante would not be easy to defeat, and it would defiantly be time consuming...Time that he could be using to stop Captain America and the rest. However, if Wesker didn't try to fight Dante, Dante might follow or attack him anyway. Not exactly an ideal solution ether. If Wesker were to win the battle, it would mean one of his greater threats eliminated...But could he even do that? He might be able to if he played it smart. And if not, retreat was possible.

Wesker made his choice and looked down at Dante.

"I think I'll pass on that...However, if you're so sure I have one..." Wesker stopped and pulled out his Samari Edge, spinning it around in place before grabbing it and pointing it straight at Dante, aimed right between his eyes.

Music: Wesker's Theme (MVC3)

"....Why don't you come and take it?" Wesker taunted with a smug grin on his face. No going back now. It was do or die time.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Naoto Shirogane
Naoto listened to Norman shoot his questions at everyone, while formulating some specific questions for the Doctor. They seemed like some rather basic questions, and Naoto had no problem answering them. She answered them in the order he asked them.
Where are you all from?
"I come from a small rural town called Yasoinaba," she explained. "It's a peaceful town that typically doesn't see a lot of activity, aside from a few murders that took place there a few months ago. However, that's a story in and of itself. I'm not sure if Inaba is an actual town in your universe, but I do theorize the country it resides in, Japan, may reside in the some of your universes. I gather this from the uniform that Sailor Venus is wearing. It's a common school uniform in my country."
What do you remember before you ended up at The Church?
"I remember speaking to one of my senpai during the late hours of the night. We discussed some of the strange occurrences happening to our town. I don't remember what happened after our conversation, but I imagine it wasn't long before I was taken to the Church."
What's the situation at home with the strange events happening?
"I don't know about the situation around the globe, but I know there was some sudden, severe weather on par with a hurricane in Inaba before I came to the Church. I imagine it was the omen that the destruction of the universe was coming soon." The thought depressed her, her mind drifting back to her friends. She told herself once again she had to put those thoughts aside for now. She had to answer Norman's questions.
Do you know anything about these people or what these Chaos Emeralds are?
"Sadly, I'm as in the dark in that regard as you are. If you wish to find any answers to that question, you'll have to ask them yourselves."
Do you have any idea why you might've been kidnapped?
This question piqued her interest the most. "You mean...why me, specifically? I hadn't considered why...From the way Kotomine spoke, it did seem like he selected us all specifically. Since this is a fighting competition, I suppose his goal was to gather some strong opponents to ensure he reaped enough energy from intense battles. I wouldn't classify myself as a strong fighter, but I suppose I was chosen because of..." she was hesitant to say it, but in the end she saw no reason to conceal it. "...my Persona."

Naoto knew she would get questioned on her Persona, but she decided to not say anything until she were asked. While on the subject of her being picked, she began to wonder herself why she was taken. Her senpai were much better candidates for this competition. Yu-senpai could've stand a good chance against everyone here, considering he was the one to take down a god. There was no getting around it, however.

"Anyway," Naoto continued. "I need to ask everyone here a question. I mostly wish to know everything Norman wishes to know, so I hope you'll answer your own questions, Norman. However, I feel there is one question you seemed to overlook that I feel is the most important." She stared at everyone with a serious look. "Hypothetically, if any of you here were to get your hands on all of the Chaos Emeralds, would you simply restore the universes to their original order? Or do you have...something else in mind?"

It was the utmost importance this question be answered. Their answer's would decide if she would ally with them.

Sora
Sora was taken aback by the sudden threat and instinctively took a step back, tightening his hand into a fist, as though he were holding his Keyblade. Even though it was not materialized yet, he could still feel its presence. If he needed to use it if he were suddenly attacked, it would appear in his hand with the flick of his wrist.

While in somewhat a fighting position, Sora answered the man's question. "My intentions here? I just wanna save everyone. It's as simple as that. I saw you all alone and thought you could use someone to talk to. Who are you exactly? What are your intentions?"
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

Patchouli

Post by Patchouli »

Sailor Venus - South District

The FBI agent began the interrogation with a number of basic questions, and it was Naoto who was first to answer them, his detailed answers reflecting his profession. He definitely looked a little young to be a detective though. She had occasionally done some investigative work herself back in her solo days as Sailor V, but it was more a part of her vigilantism; she could never have become an official legal detective as herself, not at her age at least. Minako pegged the blue-haired boy to be some sort of genius-prodigy. Or maybe younger detectives are common where he's from.

During Naoto's testimony, she heard her own name and her country mentioned. 'No way, he's from Japan too? Well, Other Dimension!Japan, I guess...' She simply nodded in confirmation, so as not to interrupt him until he finished.

Wackyman wrote:"Hypothetically, if any of you here were to get your hands on all of the Chaos Emeralds, would you simply restore the universes to their original order? Or do you have...something else in mind?"

This made the heroine thoughtful. She already knew her own answer of course, but she did wonder where the others stood on this matter. She wanted to be able to trust these three, so she hoped their answers wouldn't be too far off from her own...

"I've got to return the universes back to normal. Its my duty as a Sailor Soldier to make sure everybody is safe, so I can't let the Chaos Emeralds fall into the wrong hands," Minako glanced between the three, truly hoping they'd be able to form an alliance. She knew she could handle herself on her own; its how she started out, after all, but it would be so much easier as a team. It would also be much more comforting to know she wasn't the only one who wanted to restore the universes to order.

"Anyways," she cleared her throat, before bringing her hand to chest with a grin, "I'd be happy to answer your inquiries next, Mister Jayden!"

Where are you all from?

"Like Naoto here correctly guessed, I'm from Japan, though probably not the same one as he is, unfortunately. I was living in Tokyo to be more specific."

What do you remember before you ended up at The Church?

Minako paused to give thought to this. It felt like so long ago really, even though it must have only been since yesterday that she got involved in this mess. "Last thing I remember? I was on the tail of some street thug who thought he could get away with mugging a group of girls on their way home from school. Not on my watch!"

What's the situation at home with the strange events happening?

"The weather in my city was haywire before I got here! Lots of hurricanes and flash flood warnings. Mars could sense it wasn't natural, but such a thing seemed way beyond what our enemy was capable of. There was just no way the Dead Moon Circus got strong enough to do so much mass damage in such a short time... I guess now I know what it was causing it." Minako tried not to dwell on the thought of her dimension tearing itself apart.

Do you know anything about these people or what these Chaos Emeralds are?

She frowned and shook her head. "I know a thing or two about artifacts of power similar to these Chaos Emeralds, but they're not quite the same. But if we gather them all, it'll generate some pretty immense energy, right? That sounds like some precious items we got back home, so I can get behind the concept pretty easily. Though I'm as clueless about the guys in charge as you are," she said with a shrug.

Do you have any idea why you might've been kidnapped?

"That... is a good question," she remarked. If anything it would probably make the most sense to summon Sailor Moon to this sort of thing, wouldn't it? She was undeniably the strongest of the Sailor Soldiers. "Well, if they were looking for someone who could fight for their universe, then they kidnapped the right girl. Back home I've saved Japan and the world more than once, sometimes even on my own. Usually I have help from my team though, and so I'm not quite sure why they chose me when they could have gone with any of the others... Maybe its because I have the most experience of all of them, or something," Minako pondered, bringing her pointer finger to her chin in thought, before remembering something Naoto had said in response to this same question.

"Hey, Naoto? What's a... Persona?" The blond tilted her head curiously.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

South District
Vandheer noted the boy's reaction. He wanted to save everyone, he said. What a simple, foolish boy. Big dreams with barely anything to back him up. Vandheer could likely end the boy there in a snap, but he saw no reason to eliminate him yet. As powerful as he was, Vandheer recognized the importance of a strong alliance. He would be immediately labeled as an enemy if he just destroyed a boy without hesitation only minutes after leaving his base. No, if the boy wasn't a threat to him yet, there was no reason to bother. He would wait until he knew the morals and strengths of his potential allies before hastily murdering.

Vandheer loosened his grip on his sword in an attempt to disguise his hostility. "I am the King, boy. That is all you need know about me. And what manner of warrior are you?"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Dante:

The crimson clad hunter grinned, a tiger who'd found some suitable threat. He reached back and gripped the Rebellion; the ebony claymore seemed to tremble with hunger. Dante's eyes passed over the mysterious adversary.

All he held was a single pistol, not much compared to Dante's arsenal-- However, the man radiated sheer power and a tremendous force akin to that of a demon. Every move he made was calculated and confident-- Quite different from Dante's devil-may-care attitude... But formidable, nonetheless.

"The name, by the way," Dante muttered, unsheathing the Rebellion with a large swing, the wind howling as its black blade arose free into the air, before leveling itself at the man in black's head.

"...Is Dante!"

The two now stood, weapons aimed at each other in the middle of the ruined city. It was time for a showdown.

Dante, of course, took the liberty of making the first move-- He drew back his blade, a grin forming on his face, and let loose The Stinger-- The black blade of the Rebellion surging forward, a red streak in its wake, as Dante lunged full speed ahead at the man in black; a reckless and heedless charge straightforward-- Perfect for Dante himself.
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Linda Reid, Kotomine Church:

Linda stirred, and woke up with a start.

"Where am I?" she asked to herself. She searched herself, all seemed to be in order, she had her medical bag with her, her clothes were still on, and her scarf was snug on her neck.

The area she was in seemed to represent a church of sorts, but, the area was unfamiliar and she didn't know where she was. She got up, and walked around, and noticed that the building was desolate of all life.

"Now that's just great..." she said to herself, "I'm lost, and I'm alone..." She shivered, "All I remember was that I was heading to school, and now I'm here!" She continued to walk around the church, and, noticed a small insignia on her right hand. "Now what's this?" she asked, she was going to touch it, but decided against it, maybe it was a ticket for something or other. She ignored it, and decided to sit in one of the pews to think about all this.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Sora
Sora saw the man loosen his grip on his sword, reverting to a less hostile position. Still, Sora did not lower his guard in case he were trying to trick him. He hoped to give the man the benefit of the doubt, but there was too much at stake for that. The man identified himself as a king, which surprised Sora considering he looked nothing of the sort. Then again, King Mickey also looked nothing like the stereotypical king. What exactly was this man the king of? As Sora wondered this, the man asked what sort of warrior Sora was. He decided to show the man what manner of warrior he was.

He extended his hand and called forth his Keyblade. The key-shaped sword with the bright yellow handle materialized with a bright flash of light, the Mickey Mouse key chain at the end swaying back and forth. Tightening his grip on the Keyblade, he looked squarely at the man. "I'm a Keyblade warrior. I seek to defend the light," he declared with determination. He had never professed a title for himself like that. It actually felt...pretty nice. Sadly he could not call himself a Keyblade Master, but that title would be his soon. Master Sora...That had a nice ring to it!

He realized he was grinning like a doofus at the thought of this and quickly caught himself, returning to a stern face. "So, King, what exactly do you rule? And you still haven't given me your name."
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Kirby ~ Western District
Inside of Dimentio's Box:

Kirby's quest for food came to an abrupt end when he suddenly bumped into something-- He blinked, rubbing his head with his stump. He reached out again-- Sure enough, something was there; but there was nothing there. He turned around, only to bump against something else that wasn't there. He sucked in some air, pumping his arms like wings to gain height-- But then struck something again, quickly falling to the ground. What on earth? Why was nothing in his way?

Kirby's gaze turned back to Clown Guy. It didn't take long for Kirby to figure that he was behind it-- After all, he never trusted clowns. The Clown Guy looked ready to snap his fingers, though Kirby wasn't sure what that would do. Whatever it was, he suddenly stopped-- Then began to speak.

"Hold on a moment...If I were to just kill you now, that'd be boring, wouldn't it?" The clown guy said, "Then again, there is a good chance one of you has a Chaos Emerald..."

Kirby wasn't sure what was going on. Clown guy was saying lots of words that really didn't make sense-- Kirby instead looked longingly towards the open, beckoning doors of the building-- The wafting aroma of food causing him to press his face longingly against the side of the box.

The clown guy seemed to have an idea. "Say, how's about we fight? You two against me and this Porky fellow over here. It seems fair, doesn't it? Unless...Are you two weak to fight? Then again, you do not have many options at this point, do you? Ah ha ha."

Kirby perked up. Was the Clown Guy giving him a chance to get out of the box? But he'd have to fight Clown Guy... He was still tired from the fight with Flying Guy, but if he won, he could have the food from the strange place. It was okay-- He was strong, so he could beat Clown Guy and the other guy.

The pink puff gave a "pyo", and prepared to fight. He'd beaten clowns before, and wasn't about to let this one (and whatever the spider-looking thing was) get between him and a meal.
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Linda Reid

Linda got up from her pew, "Well, I better get going, it's not like anything's going to happen here." She rolled her eyes at the lack of anything, and walked over to the door. She gripped the handle, "Well, here goes nothing... Or everything, whichever one happens first." She opened the door, and stepped outside.

"And I have no idea where I am!" she said bitterly, "I wish I could find someone or something to explain to me what the hell's going on here." She gripped her medical bag, "At least I have the scalpel, I some form of protection."

She sighed, Linda didn't know which way to go, or even where the hell she was, and, just decided on standing in front of the church until something prompted her to move.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Master Of Chaos wrote:Norman Jayden-South District

Norman looked at The Doctor with confusion on his face. What in the hell was UNIT? The FBI didn't have any records on such an organization...Was it possible that it this info was being kept from anyone who didn't have higher clearance in the agency? Or was there another explanation? And was The Docter a code name of sorts, or...What? This whole puzzle was making less and less sense to Jayden. And did he say something about UFO abductions...? His head was beginning to hurt. This man was a complete enigma, one that he would have to solve to continue on. Well, he wasn't going to get anywhere by just standing there. He turned to face Naoto again, responding to her earlier request for information in return for her cooperation.

"Fair enough." He said to her. He went over to a pile of rubble from the structure that Venus had fallen off of earlier, and sat down. "Where are you all from? What do you remember before you ended up at The Church? What's the situation at home with the strange events happening? Do you know anything about these people or what these Chaos Emeralds are? Do you have any idea why you might've been kidnapped? And," Norman stopped and turned to face The Doctor, the question being directed only to him, "What the hell is UNIT? You mentioned UFO abductions...?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor smiled at Norman, an enigmatic grin crossing his features as he listened to everything being said around him. Everything was very familiar. The Chaos Emeralds... relics from before recorded history. He recalled meeting a red dreadlocked creature who had been guarding them and their much larger... Master counterpart, all the way back from when he was in his fifth body. Even then it was just a passing greeting, hundreds of years ago. But from what he remembered, these Chaos Emeralds were not to be messed with. For now, it was logical to keep up the charade of naivety to get where he wanted to be.

"UNIT is sort of like the FBI for aliens. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it. It remains secret at best. Like Torchwood, only less so. And as for the abductions, oh yes. They deal with them. Now, if you're going up to see the Priest, Norman, I think I should come with, since I also have a bone to pick with him and I've been doing this whole situation is just another day at the office for me when it comes to experience. Got it? I can call you Norman, right? Good! Glad we're friends!" he smiled, patting Norman on the back before turning to Naoto and Venus, his expression suddenly turning serious. "However, I am familiar with the Emeralds. They are extremely powerful gems from... even before history was recorded. The combination of all seven can grant one almost infinite, devastating power."

He folded his arms, and bowed his head. "There's a saying. 'The servers are the seven Chaos. Chaos is power. Power is enriched by the heart. The controller is the one that unifies the Chaos.' These relics... these... this power. Is not to be messed with by anyone who plans to use them for evil or even for their own ends."

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Master Of Chaos

Wesker watched Dante carefully as he pulled out his sword, never taking his eyes off of the white-haired demon hunter. Wesker knew that Dante had a staggering number of attacks and moves at his disposal, and all of them could be exceedingly fatal, so he could't let his guard down even once, or Dante would rip him apart. It seemed though, that Dante did not know Wesker, which was an advantage in his favor. It wasn't one that would last long, however. Dante would most likely see all of his tricks as the battle progressed. Wesker braced himself as he watched Dante got ready for an attack. Dante was drawing back his blade...It seemed like he was going for lunging forward at Wesker and trying to cut right through him.

Child's play.

Wesker waited in wait until Dante began his charge toward him, and before Dante got too close to Wesker, he made a quick dash to the side of the blade's path, causing Dante's attack to slice clean through an afterimage. Wesker was now standing beside the blade, taunting Dante with a smug grin.

"Over here." He said as if Dante couldn't already see that. Now it was Wesker's turn to strike before Dante could recover from the attack. He raised his left arm and thrust it forward, aiming at Dante's chest with his "Cobra Strike" attack, a strong open palm strike that would send any normal man flying into the pavemene. The attack wasn't likely to do any lasting damage, especially since the target was Dante Sparda of all people, but it might knock him down for a moment so that Wesker could retreat out of Dante's sword range...A very unfavorable place to be.

Norman Jayden-South District.

Norman listened carefully as Naoto and Venus answered his questions. Their answers were certainly not what he was expecting and, didn't seem normal. He watched them carefully as they spoke however, and they didn't seem to be under stress, insane, or lying to him. Maybe this whole Alternate Universe thing was true after all? Then again, anything was possible at this point, so he was still skeptic. When they were done answering his questions-And Naoto asked one of her own-He nodded his head slowly, and got up from the pile of rubble he was sitting on.

"Thanks for your cooperation....Now it's mine turn, I guess. A deal's a deal." Norman said to Naoto and Venus. He recalled and answered the questions in the order he had asked them. But before that, he decided to respond to Naoto's question.
Hypothetically, if any of you here were to get your hands on all of the Chaos Emeralds, would you simply restore the universes to their original order? Or do you have...something else in mind?
"To be totally honest...I'm still not convinced that this is all real. I can't deny that there are some very weird things that I can't explain going on, and I haven't gotten far in my investigation, but I'm reluctant to trust the words of the Priest and those...Um...Floating masks, I guess. After all, they somehow kidnapped us without warning and threw us into this so called "Game." I'm not calling any of you liars, and I'm not denying the possibility of it, but the idea we're all from alternate dimensions and that we've been brought here to save them all with these "Chaos Emeralds"...It's a bit hard for me to swallow. Those guys back at The Church didn't help much there." Norman said after a lot of thought. It was true he didn't have a lot of information to go on, and the logic of the alternate worlds made sense on some levels, but Jayden wasn't exactly into magic or anything similar.

"Now, that being said, assuming this IS real..." Norman stopped midway and considered his words carefully. If this was real...? What would he do? If these Chaos Emeralds were indeed what the Priest said they were, what would he do if he had that kind of power? And what would he do to get it? He debated with himself for a few moments, then spoke up again. "Assuming that this is real and the Emeralds are what the Priest said they were, I guess I would just fix things back to the way they were. I'm just a law officer, after all. It's my job to fix things, not change them. Anyway, for right now, I'm just interested in collecting information and learning more about the situation. After I talk to the Priest, I'll decide what to do." He told them all. He felt content with the way he answered. If it indeed came to that, he felt that it would be the ideal solution to just fix the worlds back to their original states....Wait, was he actually starting to accept all this? No, it was just a hypothetical situation, after all. He began to answer the questions that he had asked.

"I'm from Washington D.C. in the U.S. I was at the office looking into the strange things happening across the globe. The weather has been erratic these past few weeks, no one can predict what's going to happen. There's also been these strange portals popping up. Some people have gone through them in the past. A few have ended up in another town, some even have popped up in another country. Others...Weren't seen again. Besides what we were told at The Church, I have no idea who these people are or anything about these Chaos Emeralds. Why am I here....Why me....Good question. I solved a major case in Philadelphia involving a famous Serial Killer, but other then that, there's nothing really special about me. I swear." Norman said, He doubted they would beileave that, but he might as well try to be honest. He WAS wondering why him, of all people, was brought here. Whatever was going on, Jayden knew for sure that quite a few people most certainly didn't pass for normal. So why him? He was famous for stopping the Origami Killer....Was that why? Or was there something else? Well, Kotomine would most likely know. He had to get to The Church, post-haste. He wanted to ask more about Naoto's Persona, whatever that was, and Sailor Venus in general, but those questions could be asked afterword.
The Doctor smiled at Norman, an enigmatic grin crossing his features as he listened to everything being said around him. Everything was very familiar. The Chaos Emeralds... relics from before recorded history. He recalled meeting a red dreadlocked creature who had been guarding them and their much larger... Master counterpart, all the way back from when he was in his fifth body. Even then it was just a passing greeting, hundreds of years ago. But from what he remembered, these Chaos Emeralds were not to be messed with. For now, it was logical to keep up the charade of naivety to get where he wanted to be.

"UNIT is sort of like the FBI for aliens. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it. It remains secret at best. Like Torchwood, only less so. And as for the abductions, oh yes. They deal with them. Now, if you're going up to see the Priest, Norman, I think I should come with, since I also have a bone to pick with him and I've been doing this whole situation is just another day at the office for me when it comes to experience. Got it? I can call you Norman, right? Good! Glad we're friends!" he smiled, patting Norman on the back before turning to Naoto and Venus, his expression suddenly turning serious. "However, I am familiar with the Emeralds. They are extremely powerful gems from... even before history was recorded. The combination of all seven can grant one almost infinite, devastating power."

He folded his arms, and bowed his head. "There's a saying. 'The servers are the seven Chaos. Chaos is power. Power is enriched by the heart. The controller is the one that unifies the Chaos.' These relics... these... this power. Is not to be messed with by anyone who plans to use them for evil or even for their own ends."
Norman was a bit surprised by The Docter's sudden mood change. The man had gone from cheery and wacky to serious and dark in the span of a minute. However, it seemed he did have some knowledge of the Chaos Emeralds, unlike the rest of them, and he seemed to be reinforcing the story given to them by the Priest. He had offered to come along with Norman to see the Priest....Norman decided it would probably be best if he did. Aside from his knowledge, Norman thought it best to have backup in case something went wrong.

"So you know about them too? If what you and that Kieri guy say is true.....Then this game just got even more dangerous. Anyway, you wanted to come along, right? If you know about these Emeralds, then I'd actually prefer you did. It could be helpful when I go to interrogation him. The two of you are welcome to come as well, if you want. I'm sure you have questions you want to ask them." Norman said to Naoto and Sailor Venus. He turned around toward a road going up a hill, with a lit up and intact building able to be seen at the top.

"I think I can see The Church up this hill. Shall we go?" Norman asked the group.
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Master Of Chaos

Wesker watched Dante carefully as he pulled out his sword, never taking his eyes off of the white-haired demon hunter. Wesker knew that Dante had a staggering number of attacks and moves at his disposal, and all of them could be exceedingly fatal, so he could't let his guard down even once, or Dante would rip him apart. It seemed though, that Dante did not know Wesker, which was an advantage in his favor. It wasn't one that would last long, however. Dante would most likely see all of his tricks as the battle progressed. Wesker braced himself as he watched Dante got ready for an attack. Dante was drawing back his blade...It seemed like he was going for lunging forward at Wesker and trying to cut right through him.

Child's play.

Wesker waited in wait until Dante began his charge toward him, and before Dante got too close to Wesker, he made a quick dash to the side of the blade's path, causing Dante's attack to slice clean through an afterimage. Wesker was now standing beside the blade, taunting Dante with a smug grin.

"Over here." He said as if Dante couldn't already see that. Now it was Wesker's turn to strike before Dante could recover from the attack. He raised his left arm and thrust it forward, aiming at Dante's chest with his "Cobra Strike" attack, a strong open palm strike that would send any normal man flying into the pavemene. The attack wasn't likely to do any lasting damage, especially since the target was Dante Sparda of all people, but it might knock him down for a moment so that Wesker could retreat out of Dante's sword range...A very unfavorable place to be.

Norman Jayden-South District.

Norman listened carefully as Naoto and Venus answered his questions. Their answers were certainly not what he was expecting and, didn't seem normal. He watched them carefully as they spoke however, and they didn't seem to be under stress, insane, or lying to him. Maybe this whole Alternate Universe thing was true after all? Then again, anything was possible at this point, so he was still skeptic. When they were done answering his questions-And Naoto asked one of her own-He nodded his head slowly, and got up from the pile of rubble he was sitting on.

"Thanks for your cooperation....Now it's mine turn, I guess. A deal's a deal." Norman said to Naoto and Venus. He recalled and answered the questions in the order he had asked them. But before that, he decided to respond to Naoto's question.
Hypothetically, if any of you here were to get your hands on all of the Chaos Emeralds, would you simply restore the universes to their original order? Or do you have...something else in mind?
"To be totally honest...I'm still not convinced that this is all real. I can't deny that there are some very weird things that I can't explain going on, and I haven't gotten far in my investigation, but I'm reluctant to trust the words of the Priest and those...Um...Floating masks, I guess. After all, they somehow kidnapped us without warning and threw us into this so called "Game." I'm not calling any of you liars, and I'm not denying the possibility of it, but the idea we're all from alternate dimensions and that we've been brought here to save them all with these "Chaos Emeralds"...It's a bit hard for me to swallow. Those guys back at The Church didn't help much there." Norman said after a lot of thought. It was true he didn't have a lot of information to go on, and the logic of the alternate worlds made sense on some levels, but Jayden wasn't exactly into magic or anything similar.

"Now, that being said, assuming this IS real..." Norman stopped midway and considered his words carefully. If this was real...? What would he do? If these Chaos Emeralds were indeed what the Priest said they were, what would he do if he had that kind of power? And what would he do to get it? He debated with himself for a few moments, then spoke up again. "Assuming that this is real and the Emeralds are what the Priest said they were, I guess I would just fix things back to the way they were. I'm just a law officer, after all. It's my job to fix things, not change them. Anyway, for right now, I'm just interested in collecting information and learning more about the situation. After I talk to the Priest, I'll decide what to do." He told them all. He felt content with the way he answered. If it indeed came to that, he felt that it would be the ideal solution to just fix the worlds back to their original states....Wait, was he actually starting to accept all this? No, it was just a hypothetical situation, after all. He began to answer the questions that he had asked.

"I'm from Washington D.C. in the U.S. I was at the office looking into the strange things happening across the globe. The weather has been erratic these past few weeks, no one can predict what's going to happen. There's also been these strange portals popping up. Some people have gone through them in the past. A few have ended up in another town, some even have popped up in another country. Others...Weren't seen again. Besides what we were told at The Church, I have no idea who these people are or anything about these Chaos Emeralds. Why am I here....Why me....Good question. I solved a major case in Philadelphia involving a famous Serial Killer, but other then that, there's nothing really special about me. I swear." Norman said, He doubted they would beileave that, but he might as well try to be honest. He WAS wondering why him, of all people, was brought here. Whatever was going on, Jayden knew for sure that quite a few people most certainly didn't pass for normal. So why him? He was famous for stopping the Origami Killer....Was that why? Or was there something else? Well, Kotomine would most likely know. He had to get to The Church, post-haste. He wanted to ask more about Naoto's Persona, whatever that was, and Sailor Venus in general, but those questions could be asked afterword.

Norman was a bit surprised by The Docter's sudden mood change. The man had gone from cheery and wacky to serious and dark in the span of a minute. However, it seemed he did have some knowledge of the Chaos Emeralds, unlike the rest of them, and he seemed to be reinforcing the story given to them by the Priest. He had offered to come along with Norman to see the Priest....Norman decided it would probably be best if he did. Aside from his knowledge, Norman thought it best to have backup in case something went wrong.

"So you know about them too? If what you and that Kieri guy say is true.....Then this game just got even more dangerous. Anyway, you wanted to come along, right? If you know about these Emeralds, then I'd actually prefer you did. It could be helpful when I go to interrogation him. The two of you are welcome to come as well, if you want. I'm sure you have questions you want to ask them." Norman said to Naoto and Sailor Venus. He turned around toward a road going up a hill, with a lit up and intact building able to be seen at the top.

"I think I can see The Church up this hill. Shall we go?" Norman asked the group.

FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Linda Reid-Front of Church

Linda sighed, and started kicking some of the rocks in front of the church. She still didn't know where she were, or why she was here, she was just here. "I don't even know where I am... For all I know, I could be asleep or on drugs and I wouldn't know it!" The blue-haired girl shook her head, "Don't think like that Linda. Dr. Stiles would be disappointed in you."

Linda looked down the hill, and saw that a small group was down there. "Can't believe I haven't noticed them until now..." She grabbed her bag, and started down the hill, waving her hand and yelling, "Hey!"
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Dante ~ Northern District:

The tip of the Rebellion pierced straight through Wesker, causing Dante to crack a smirk-- Until the form of Wesker suddenly vanished, and reappeared, unharmed next to him, ready to strike. Dante's grin faded-- This guy was quicker than he expected. Before he had a chance to pull back his sword, the guy struck him in the chest with his open palm-- Which was much more painful than it sounds. Immediately, Dante was hurled back, so quickly that the stinging sensation in his chest did not register until after he had flown into the pavement. His body slammed into the debris jutting from the ground, causing dust to kick up around him-- But the skilled demon slayer was used to getting thrown into all sorts of crap; he quickly slammed his feet, and then his sword into the ground, quickly skidding to a halt, none the worse for wear... On the outside. Of course, he still felt a stinging pain in his chest where the trenchcoat man's palm had struck, and his body was aching from the force of the hit, but he'd had worse. His blood began to boil with the familiar sensation of battle, and his eyes glimmered with excitement. This guy was tougher than he looked-- This was going to be fun.

Dante quickly plucked his blade from the ground. With a smirk, he quickly tossed the hefty claymore into the air; the second the weapon left his hand, he drew his silver pistol, Ivory, in a flash so quick it seemed to materialize in his hand. As the Rebellion dropped, spinning blade over hilt as it descended, Dante raised the pistol, and with seemingly no effort at all, fired a stream of bullets at Wesker; then, as the Rebellion dropped back down to earth, Dante leapt up and threw a kick, knocking the spinning blade down towards Wesker.
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

After searching around the location, Io found nothing of Interest. She moved around and then decided to go somewhere else.

Io is heading to the East District.