RP: Dimensional Chaos [Day 1]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Re: RP: Dimensional Chaos [Day 1]

Post by gotMLK7 »

Dark Pit - Western District
Inside of Dimentio's Box

Dark Pit crossed his arms and sighed loudly. So some freaky little clown thing thought it'd be neat to trap him with the Pyo inside som invisible box. Great.

"Well fine then. If that's how you're gonna be..." Dark Pit materialized his Silver Bowa and split it into two, giving him his two silver swords. He went into a battle stance next to the Pyo, who seemed just as ready to fight. "...then bring it on! I'd be more than happy to kick your butts!"

He scanned the enemies' weaponry. The clwon seemed to have nothing on him that was particularly deadly, but if he made this box, then it was clear he could do some real damage with some magic or superpowers. Either way, he was a tough one. The boy seemed rather powerful himself, or at least his machine did. It would be tough to get to him, but Dark Pit bet he could crack that case open and handle him with ease.

"Alright, Pyo...we can handle the kid easily. We need to get rid of the clown as quickly as we can, though. Once he's gone, hopefully this box will go with him. You ready?"

------------------
Southern District

Vandheer was growing tired of this boy already. He could easily be killed if Vandheer had felt like doing so already. However, perhaps his more optimistic ways would be helpful in Vandheer's conquest of this place. Vandheer knew that he could not simply fight his way through this place. He needed some extra assistance in some way, and if someone like this kid could appeal to more of the light-hearted combatants, perhaps this would be easier than he anticipated. Even if an alliance failed...Vandheer could just decapitate the boy at will. But for now, he would cooperate.

"My name is Vandheer Lorde. I am king of a land distant from this place, one you have never seen nor heard of. I have no need to disclose any further details. You will know, however, that I possess great power. And I have no intention to lose to these rats. If you wish to join me, however, I would not deny your assistance."
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Porky-Western District

He stood outside the box looking inside. The two appeared to be ready to fight. The pink one was an easy kill, but the flying boy he'd have to watch out for. He put his mech in defense stance. "I think it's okay to let them out now, Dimmy. *cough oink cough* We can take them easy."
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Wackyman
Spoken languages: English

Post by Wackyman »

Naoto Shirogane
Upon hearing everyone's stories, Naoto knew that she was in friendly (if not albeit odd) company. She could tell that they were not fabricating any of their stories. As a detective, she had been accustomed to ascertaining if someone was lying through their body language. It was clear that none of them were lying - unless they could carefully conceal their tells, which some were able to do so effortlessly. Even then, she knew that she could trust them. Everything they said seemed sincere, and it was no simpler than that.

Naoto found what this "Doctor" had said interesting. It seemed he not only had knowledge of the concepts of multiple universes, but he had even been to a few of them. The story of the Chaos Emeralds intrigued her. 'The servers are the seven Chaos. Chaos is power. Power is enriched by the heart. The controller is the one that unifies the Chaos.' Was there any significance that phrase had with the destruction of the universes? What exactly did these artifacts have to do with the destruction itself?

Naoto nodded to Norman. "Yes, Jayden-san, I'd assume you'd be a bit more skeptical about this situation. It certainly sounds like something out of a fiction novel. However, having dealt with the supernatural and other strange things, my normally logical mind is a bit more willing to accept ridiculous concepts like this. There is still every reason to not believe a word of this, despite all of the bizarre things we have seen. It could be an elaborate trick. Even so, I do believe the situation we are in is real. I could never imagine someone gathering us here and devising this little game. It's far too convoluted, even for the most twisted criminal. Still, as I said, it could be so. So we should make a visit to this Kotomine and learn all about this place."

I certainly hope this is fake, thought Naoto. I've been worrying nothing of my friends until now, but I need to stop and take a logical approach to this.
"Hey, Naoto? What's a... Persona?"
The question posed by Sailor Venus was something she, of course, was expecting to come. Despite anticipating it, she was still unsure of what angle to approach the subject. It was easy for her to understand as she herself saw it with her own eyes...

It was then it hit her exactly how she would explain it. She turned to Venus with a smirk. "I'd be happy to tell you, Venus-san, but it's something hard to describe. I'd believe it's easier to see it with one's own eyes."

Naoto took a few steps away from the group, removing her pistol from its holster. Seeing as how she had already prepared to attempt a summoning of her Persona soon, this seemed like the perfect. She clasped her gun in both her hands and began to call for her other self, closing her eyes. The mask that shielded her. The other side of the coin she wished to be. The side she wished others to see.

She could feel a surge of power coursing through her body and, opening her eyes, she saw it began to take visible form. The face of the Tarot Card was at her feet, and her Tarot Card - the Fortune Arcana - began to fall toward her. She gave a half-smile at the sight of what seemed like an old friend. She thrusted her gun toward her card and shouted:

"Come forth, Sukana Hikona!"

Pulling the trigger, the card shattered as though it were class, and the surge of power that surrounded Naoto increased. As the power dissipated, a figure appeared in place of where the card once was. Before anyone could see what it was, it zipped away, flying across the area. Eventually, the figure returned to the back of Naoto. Naoto smirked, as though she were in the presence of an old friend.

...Naoto realized she did not need to be that flashy when presenting her Persona. She could actually summon it much more quickly and discretely than that. Perhaps she had a rare impulse to show off. It was never in her nature to do so. Sure, at times she sought attention for her job, but she only did so using her own abilities, not through bragging or showboating. In any case, a thought crossed Naoto's mind: the fact that she was able to summon her Persona meant that she was either in the TV world or that she was in some other supernatural world. She wished the former to be true. It would make a sense as the latter...But she knew thinking the former would be wishful thinking.

Naoto snapped out of her thoughts and turned to her new comrades. "A-Anyhow, this is a Persona. It is another side of me. A power I am able to summon, because I was able to accept myself. My friends and I share this ability, and I know no one else who possesses it. The idea others have this power is certainly a possibility, but if such people exist I would not know it. If there are no further questions, we should be moving."

Sora
Sora was still skeptical of this 'Vandheer.' He had every desire to gain a new friend and ally, and he seemed to be a capable warrior. Even still, it didn't change the fact that the maniac threatened to pull a sword on him just a few moments ago. He couldn't let that go, no matter how much he wanted to trust someone.

"Didn't you try and pull a sword on me a second ago? You don't really think I'd join you after that, do you? What makes you think I could trust you now? I extended my hand in friendship, but you didn't seem to want it. Even now I know that you don't want it. How could I join you when I get the feeling you're not committed to truly be my partner?"

Dimentio
The ever present wicked smile on the mercenary's face seemed even more wicked and brazen than ever. It seemed all the participants were truly eager to have the curtains raised. It was simply wondrous! This was the kind of show Dimentio had been looking for! It was so easy to rile up these pea brains. They were certainly eager to die, weren't they? Dimentio realized that to some he may seem a bit overconfident. But in this situation it seemed like a guaranteed win. Not only did he have an ally who seemed somewhat capable, but he was about to face opponents who had already been weakened. It was as though someone had already poured sweet chocolate syrup on his delicious ice cream sundae just for him! He could see no possible way for him to lose. Even if things turned sour, Dimentio could always devise an escape route...

"Ah, you seem so eager to fight! It's what a I love to hear! I'm glad to have your undivided attention! Very well."

Dimentio snapped his fingers, releasing the pink creature and the angel from their magic prison. He began to conjure a magic ball made of diamonds in his right hand. "Shall we being?"
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Kirby quickly popped out of the box, falling on his face, before pushing himself back up. He was still a little weak from his fight with Flying Guy, but he wouldn't let himself lose to Clown Guy and Robot Guy. Flying Guy looked ready to fight; and from their fight a moment ago, he was pretty strong anyways. But Clown Guy had his barriers that they couldn't manage to break... What to do?

He quickly surveyed the area; there wasn't much of anything but rubble and debris lying around. He'd have to wait on the enemy to make their move first. The puff ball then puffed up his cheeks, ready to suck up whatever they threw at him.
DLA

Post by DLA »

"Laser beam, activate!" he shouted. "You get the flying boy, I'll get the puffball." Porky told the harlequin.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Preparing his magic, Dimentio heard Porky shout out a strategy. Of course, any strategy an imbecile in a giant robot suit formulated Dimentio would usually cast aside. However, in this rare instance, the harlequin had no objections. "Very well," he said. "Do try not to underestimate your foe. I have seen it fight. It's a tricky one."

Dimentio grinned mischievously at the angel, preparing for the fight. "Come, angel! Let's see your skills!" Dimentio hurled his magic ball directly at the angel.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water

Call me Wacky.

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Kirby's eyes widened as the Spider Guy fired a laser beam at him; he quickly scuttled out of the way, while the laser shot past Kirby-- Into a crashed car, long since crushed. However, a trickle of gasoline was still in the vehicle's tank; and the ignition from the laser was enough to send the whole things up in a flaming mess.

"Pyo!" Kirby cried, being tossed back by the blast; the explosion caught him off-guard, throwing him face first onto the ground. He managed to pull himself out, rubbing his head. "Pyo pyo..." Kirby muttered, shaking off the injury. As he did, he noticed the warmth coming from nearby-- The now ruined vehicle was up in flames-- Flames that Kirby could use. "Pyo!" The pink puff dashed towards the car, and opened its mouth wide-- Instantly a vacuum formed, and the flames were pulled helplessly into the little pink ball; once he'd gathered enough, he gulped them all down-- And then began the transformation.

A crown of flames with a green crystal materialized atop his head in a flash of celestial light, and his eyes narrowed with burning ferocity. New power bubbled with in him, and flames burst into being atop his crown; He was Fire Kirby.
Spoiler : :
Fire Kirby turned back around to face his mechanical foe. With a quick breath, he took a running start, then engulfed himself in flames, becoming a spinning fireball; with that, he headed straight for Porky, not aiming anywhere in particular.
DLA

Post by DLA »

Porky quickly scuttled away from the flame. His mech's paint job was messed up. The pink one would pay. Porky shot another beam, this time aiming to electrically shock the pink orb. What is this thing? A genetically engineered Foppy? he thought.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Dark Pit:

"Bring it, freak." Dark Pit's wings glowed as he jumped up and hoverred into the air. When Dimentio's attack got to him, he spun out of the way, the ball crashing into the ground. Narrowly avoiding the attack, Dark Pit looked to Dimentio and shot forwards, his feet off the ground. He rose the blade of his Silver Bow above his head, swinging it down at Dimentio's head as he flew to him.

--------
Vandheer Lorde
"You're very picky about your alliances, boy." Vandheer looked down at Sora through his helmet, unseen eyes g laring coldly at the boy. "That pickiness will be the death of you. You are not in a position to decline an offer such as this. Every miserable soul here is an enemy. There is no such thing as trust here. Anybody could decide to kill you whenever they wish. And believe me when I say that if you were to engage me in combat, you would not even have half of a chance to survive."

Vandheer drew his sword and held it before him, examining its sharp edge as he turned it in his hands. "I am requesting a temporary aliance to make both of our lives easier for a short time. You will be faced with troubles at some time during this event. Your choices are to ally with me and, if only for a short time, survive, or die now. This is not a moral choice. It is one of mere competence."
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Sora
Sora bit his bottom lip. As much as the guy was starting to really get on his nerves, as much as he hated to admit it, he had a point. The king did seem strong. Perhaps not as strong as he boasted, but strong nonetheless. Unless the man had a Chaos Emerald, there was no need to get into a pointless fight with him. Still, getting into an alliance with someone like Vandheer? He could expect a knife in his back at any time. Sora normally tried to see the good in people, but Vandheer seemed to have no good in him, no matter how much Sora searched for light in his heart. The man clearly favored the darkness.

Sora sighed. "I don't really trust you, but I guess you're right. If you want an alliance, you got one. I'll help you as best I can. Just try keeping the whole "pulling a sword on me" thing to a minimum, alright?"

Dimentio
Dimentio teleported away as quickly as he could as the angel swooped down to practically decapitate him. He narrowly managed to dodge the strike, but the angel's speed was certainly something. Perhaps this wouldn't be so easy? Dimentio quickly dismissed the thought. He could concede to the angel's supposed skill, but it took more than brawn to win a fight. Brains were Dimentio's specialty.

Dimentio appeared once more, only this time he was not alone. There were now two of him, floating at opposite sides of the dark angel. One was the true vision of perfection, and the other was a mere mirror of that perfection. "You're fast," both Dimentios said, "but can you catch the real me?"

The true Dimentio and the illusion waved their hands in front of them, unleashing a barrage of smaller magic balls hurling toward the angel.

Call me Wacky.

FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Linda Reid-Front of Church

"That's it! I'm tired of waiting! I have no idea where the hell I am, but, I'm not backing out now! I can't!" Linda yelled, punching the ground. Linda winced, she punched the ground too hard, and her first was a bit red. "Ow..." she moaned, "That hurt." She sighed, "But I guess punching the ground isn't going to help me at all... I have to keep moving forward, but, I don't know where to go..."

Sighing, she heads down the street, to wherever the street takes her.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Kirby quickly flipped out of the way to dodge the second laser, which blasted into another building. As he landed, Kirby noticed the wreckage surrounding them; the fires were beginning to spread all across the surrounding area, fencing them in; well, almost, since Kirby could fly and so could the Flying Guy. Nevertheless, they were still a present danger; But Kirby decided to presently focus on the danger in front of him. His fireball attack hadn't seemed to do more than annoy the mech, so it was likely he'd need more firepower. Taking a deep breath, he rushed up to the machine, getting close enough to reach, then spitting out a plume of red-hot flames at the Spider Guy.
DLA

Post by DLA »

Porky didn't move fast enough to dodge, and one of the legs on his mech was slightly burned. He'd have to get that repaired. "Porky means serious business now, loser! Ahaha*cough oink cough* hahaha!" Now that the Foppy was close enough, he stabbed at it with one of the legs.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

The metal leg sent Kirby flying back, bouncing off of rubble and hitting the ground with a thump. The pink puff managed to get back up, though now he was visibly bruised.

"Pyo..."

He was starting to lose energy now-- The combination of hunger and the battle with the Flying Guy was starting to take its toll. He had to win, though. It was part of his duty. Mustering up his strength, he quickly took in another breath. He was farther away now, so his flames wouldn't reach-- He had to be careful about how he attacked. So far, most of the damage he'd done to the mech seemed to do little-- He'd gotten one leg, but Porky didn't seem to be tiring, nor did he have the disadvantage of hunger or wear.

This time, Kirby launched himself into the air, using the air he'd swallowed to pump him up higher, like a balloon. As soon as he gained enough altitude, he released the air, letting himself drop. He began speeding to the ground like a big pink rubber ball, and as he did, he began to spin, coating himself in fire. He became a falling wheel of flame, dropping directly down towards Porky.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Vandheer Lorde

"Very well," Vandheer said, "I won't kill you." At least, not yet, he thought. The boy could easily grow useless quickly.

"The first priority should be to begin handling the enemies," he said to Sora, keeping his eyes on his surroundings. "Anybody could make an effort to kill us at any time. We must make sure we have the upper hand in combat. I suggest we find somebody else soon. We need to begin elliminating before somebody else gets the same idea."

----

Dark Pit

Dark Pit swerved away from the blasts, dodging and spinning through the air to avoid them. Aside from the occasional pain in his arm or leg, he managed to avoid most of them.

"Why bother finding the real one?" As he avoided the blasts, the Silver Bow vanished, replaced by his Beam Claws. He extended his arms out towards both of the Dimentios and fired, sending blue streams of energy at both the real one and the illusion simultaneously.