[RP] Netbound [The RP With the OP that makes no sense]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Netbound [The RP With the OP that makes no sense]

Post by lazyplague »

Mono, and sleuth's characters are killed off immediately after their last posts.

Don't question it.

Also

TIMELINE SHIFT

Timeline Status: Main Timeline
Spoiler : :
@GD: Any posts would be glorious right now.

@Got: I'll try to act it out later.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Re: [RP] Netbound [The RP With the OP that makes no sense]

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Saige quietly sipped a cup of tea, and it was only then that she realized something. Just how many cups of tea had she had? She had lost count somewhere down the line, but right now, she was probably drinking way too much than was normal. Of course, a Butler had to be trained to withstand poison. It was some sort of unwritten rule in the Butler rulebook. Too much caffeine wasn't poison, but it was probably close enough. At that moment, she also remembered several other unwritten rules, including the fact that her suit always had to remain clean even if she got into fights, and that all Butlers had to have combat training. What odd rules... Oh well, she didn't oppose them.

Now, her attention turned to the fact that she wasn't sure what to do now. A Butler was supposed to keep everything nice and organized, but as far as she knew, everything in her house WAS nice and organized. She had even destroyed the tiniest specks of dust. Evil little things. It was then that she remembered something. Dust... Right. Someone was going to mail her a literal dust bunny, which she would try to sell. Preferably, she would sell it to someone who lived very, very, very far away from her.

"... Time for another cup. It's a Butler's duty to always be ready for anything, even in times of leisure. This humble servant won't forget that." Saige said, as she prepared another cup of tea for herself. Yes. In a way, this was bliss.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.