The Official AAO RP shipping thread.

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Re: The Official AAO RP shipping thread.

Post by Master Of Chaos »

I was bored ok
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Master Of Chaos

Guardian Dreamer wrote:I think Kokoro/Yasui could have become canon if Yasui had actually said something to her. I guess the whole "End of the world" put a dent in that too.
God damn you STOP TAUNTING ME! You know how hard I ship ROTS characters.

Also while I defiantly support the ship, Yasui confessing his feelings wouldn't happen until AT LEAST near the endgame of the RP. He possibly wouldn't act on it at all for the duration of the story (At least, now that I'm done with Characterization Marches On and I've finally got a handle on his character and what I want to do with him). Besides the fact that, like you said, both are currently more focused on the whole "World dying" thing that's going on rather then possible romantic feelings, Yasui currently has a number of issues that he'd rather not trouble Kokoro (Or anyone else for that matter) with, and hides it underneath his laid-back and "Nice Guy" attitude. Such as:

-Feeling responsible for whoever he killed while working as a Faithful after being possessed for eight years even though it really isn't his fault, and trying to make up for it however he can, regardless of what happens to him as a result.

-Trying to get back all the memories of his childhood and finding out about his family by going to find the guy who dragged him into this. And then getting revenge on said person by killing them for completely wrecking his life, even though he doesn't stand a chance. Also that brother who he doesn't know he's related to that he doesn't get along with. At all.

-Not having faith in his own powers to protect his friends and allies and going into dangerous situations alone to prevent others getting hurt doing something he can take care of himself.

-Wanting everyone to be allowed to choose their own way of handling the situation, but being ready to fight against them to protect his other friends or if their goal compromises the free will of others.

And so on. He's not in a very good mental state to handle a relationship and he doesn't want to drag her down or get in her way by saying anything. My plan was to focus his character development on getting over his self-hatred and misplaced sense of responsibility, so time will tell how that goes.

Damn that was longer then I excepted it to be. In other news Kame X Michio just keeps on giving me more feels, especially in light of recent events in DRRP. It's a nice breath of fresh air with what's going on in the current settings. Keep being adorable, you two.
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

You know now they both have to die, right? :awesome: Yes, I am joking.Or am I?

Also, I kinda want to ship Trip and Aether but... It would be weird for me to do that.
Master Of Chaos

If you want to invoke the wrath of all the AAORPers, that's your business....
Last edited by Master Of Chaos on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

To be fair, it's mainly just you and the DRRPers. No-one else pays attention. Also, you know what's hilarious? Everything Michio thinks about Kame. :awesome:
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

You and the DRRPers is basically everyone on AAO, silly. xP

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

i ship Narome x Drey Wilkins
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Wow. It took over five years but you finally discovered the worst ship of all time.
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Sleuth, why did you make me read this with my own two eyes?

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

me in 2012, dumb: hah shipping is DUMB id NEVER do that
me in 2019, a genius:
Spoiler : :