9 Billion: A Fire Emblem Inspired RP

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

King Pie
Spoken languages: English

9 Billion: A Fire Emblem Inspired RP

Post by King Pie »

9 BILLION
The Story of The Sword of Gold
Spoiler : Story and All that :
It's a rather turbulent time in the kingdom of Jeorg, the neighboring kingdom of Marc has begun a campaign against their ally, Sadan, and they need to help, however, the neighboring savages have begun to pillage and destroy local villages, the Jeorgian military is split between helping it's citizens or losing a traditional ally, but none of that is your concern, you belong to the small kingdom of Lightall, on the border of Jeorg and Marc, the king of Marc said he would try and avoid keeping troops in Lightall, so has Jeorg's king, but that's the same thing Marc said before they invaded Sadan.
Spoiler : Apps and all that :
If you took the quiz in the xat, you already have a potential app, if you want to use the character you made in the xat, fill out the application form, if you want a different character then what you had made in the quiz, fill out the app, if you wanna play and have not taken the quiz, guess what!, fill out the app
Spoiler : App form and all that :
Name: Duhhhhhhhh

Physical appearance: What you look like

Size: Light, Medium, Heavy

Class: Soldier(average fighters) , Sneak(sneaky guys), Tank(big meaty guys), Artillery(The guys with ranged weaponry) or Magic-User(Hmm Iunno what could a MAGIC-USER be?)

Proficiency: The weapons you can use. It depends on class, see "Proficiencies by Class" spoiler

Prestige: It's kinda like a promotion or a way to further specify your class, See "Prestige List" spoiler

Technique: Think of this as a signature battle technique, it doesn't even have to pertain to fighting, it could be as simple as "I ATTACK TWICE!" or "I SPIN MY SWORD AROUND" or "I DO X2 DAMAGE!" or whatever, nothing ridiculous though no "I INSTAKILL THE ENEMY" or anything like that

Traits: You can put three points into any of the following stats Strength(Magic for Magic-Users) Agility, Vitality, Luck, Intelligence, Skill, like a person could have 2 Strength and 1 Agility or whatever or +3 Magic or +1 Strength, +1 Intelligence and +1 Skill.

Backstory: Your story, I may tell you to add things into this
Spoiler : Proficiencies by Class :
Soldiers(pick one unless mounted): Swords, Axes, Lances(IF MOUNTED), Maces, Picks(IF MOUNTED), Mounted Soldiers get Swords or Maces + Lances or Picks.
Tanks(pick one):Axes, Lances, Hammers, Picks (IF MOUNTED)
Sneaks(Pick one to two): Swords, Maces, Crossbows
Artillery(pick one if mounted, pick one to two if not) Bows, Slings, Crossbows
Magic-Users(pick one, unmountable): Magic, Holy, Staves
Spoiler : Prestige List :
Artillery Prestiges
Sniper: A devotee of a specific Ranged weapon, Good AGI and SKI, somewhat delicate in melee
REQUIRMENTS: Any Size, non-mounted
Ranger: A durable ranged weapons user, who gains access to swords or axes at promotion
REQUIRMENTS: Non-light, non-mounted
Light Horseman: A mounted ranged weapons user with high AGI and Luck but somewhat flimsy
REQUIRMENTS: Mounted, Non-Heavy
Horseman: A mounted ranged weapons user with average durability and mobility
REQUIRMENTS: Mounted, Non-Light
Artillery Legend: A durable ranged weapons user, gains access to new weapons with prestige
REQUIRMENTS:Non-Mounted
Bowman: Masters of the bow with slightly sub par defenses, high attack power and accuracy
REQUIRMENTS:Non-mounted, Only Bow proficiency
Tank Prestiges
Tank legend: The most durable prestige in the game, low mobility and average attacks
REQUIRMENTS: Non Light
Cavalier: Mounted Knights with well rounded abilities
REQUIRMENTS:Non Heavy, Mounted
Axeman: Masters of the Axe, high accuracy and attack power, low defenses but high HP, locked to Axes
REQUIRMENTS:Non Light, Only Axe proficiency
Paladin: Mounted Knights with high durability and low avoidance, Beefy cavaliers
REQUIRMENTS: Non Light, Mounted
Juggernaut: Tanks with incredibly high strength and HP, low defenses and accuracy due to recklessness
REQUIRMENTS: Non Light, Non Mounted
Warrior: Average guys with standard Tanky abilities, gain access to ranged weapons on prestige
REQUIRMENTS: Non Medium, Non Mounted
Raider: Similar to warriors but with slightly higher attack and lower defenses
Sneak Prestiges
Sneak Legend: Durable Sneaks with skills all over
REQUIRMENTS:Non Heavy
Assassin: High Strength and Skill, very low defense and HP, instant kills on criticals, masters of death dealing
REQUIRMENTS: Non Heavy, Non Mounted
Light Horseman: See Artillery prestiges
REQUIRMENTS: Mounted, One ranged weapon proficiency
Raider: See Tank prestiges
REQUIRMENTS: Non Mounted Non Heavy
Ranger: See Artillery Prestiges
REQUIRMENTS: Non Light
Magic-Users
Wizard: Masters of Magic, low physical durability, high attack power and magical durability, Locked to Magic
REQUIRMENTS:Magic-proficiency
Mystic: Users of Magic and Holy Spells, the most durable Magical prestige
REQUIRMENTS: Magic OR Holy proficiency
Sage: Users of Magic and the Stave, average attack and support abilities, average magical prestige
REQUIRMENTS:Staff OR magic proficiency
Cardinal: Masters of Holy spells, similar to Wizards, locked to Holy
REQUIRMENTS:Holy proficiency
Bishop: Users of Holy spells and Staves, similar to sages
REQUIRMENTS:Holy OR Staff proficiency
Saint: Masters of Staves, very high support power and average attacks
REQUIRMENTS:Staff proficiency
Soldier Prestiges
Soldier Legends: Durable well rounded fighters, a little on the slow side, gain weapons on prestige (Hero from FE)
REQUIRMENTS:Non Light, Non Mounted
Swordmaster: Masters of the blade, high AGI and attack power, locked to swords (Swordmasters from FE)
REQUIRMENTS: Only Sword proficiency
Cavalier: See Tank prestiges
REQUIRMENTS: Non Light, Mounted
Warrior: See Tank prestiges
REQUIRMENTS: Non Heavy, Non mounted
Knight: The most balanced classes, special prestige see "Knight Prestige" spoiler
REQUIRMENTS:None
Axeman:See Tank Prestiges
REQUIRMENTS:Non Light, Locked to Axes
Duelist: High Evasion and critical chance, uses sword and rapier and lance unlock at prestige
REQUIRMENTS:Medium only, Sword lock
Ranger: See Artillery prestiges
REQUIRMENTS:Non light
Raider: See Tank prestiges
REQUIRMENTS:Non Heavy
Spoiler : Knight Prestige :
Knights are special because they are kinda two prestiges in one, once reaching a certain level after a prestige one can take the prestige bonuses again (all prestiges do this) however upon the second prestige, Knights get a choice to become a "Special Knight" the choices don't have any requirements
Master Knight: The standard Knight, however they have access to all non-magic weapon types
Knight General: These Knights gain heavier armor and a Hammer proficiency
Mage Knight: These Knights gain the use of Magic
Social Knight: These Knights gain a horse
Range Knight: These Knights gain a ranged weapon proficiency at prestige
Go here alot
DAVE X PIE FOREVER
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Re: 9 Billion: A Fire Emblem Inspired RP

Post by gotMLK7 »

Trying to remember all the stuff I mentioned in xat...

Name: Leo Black

Physical appearance: I have a doodle.

Size: Medium

Class: Soldier

Proficiency: Swords only

Prestige: Swordmaster

Technique: Flurry of Blades (basically a barrage of slashes and stabs towards the enemy)

Traits: +1 Intelligence, +3 Agility

Backstory: Going to keep this simple because I feel things will end up changing if I don't.

Leo was taught how to use swords by his father, Alexander Black, a respected swordsmaster in the Lightalliian military. Unfortunately, Alexander passed away from a disease that had been slowly eating away at him for years, leaving Leo, age 16, to support his mother Anita and his little sister Dorothy (a new-born at the time). 10 years later, Leo has become a Swordmaster himself, and has joined Lightall's military to protect the country for his family.

By the way, the story section is all one sentence with a million comma splices.

Oh yeah and FIRST SIGN-UP ONCE AGAIN MWAHAHAHAHA!
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!