RP: Elementality vs. Afterworld (SIGN-UPS OPEN!)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

FenrirDarkWolf
Spoken languages: English

RP: Elementality vs. Afterworld (SIGN-UPS OPEN!)

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Seeing as how my last RP failed. I've decided to make a new one.
Image VS Image
Sorta, kinda based off my schools rivalry(Afterworld) and Atlanta's(Elementality).

Here, in this RP, you must choose the side of Elementality, or the side of Afterworld, two opposing gangs. They both want the same thing, to defeat the other, though, that might not happen at all times. Sometimes, the two need to band(hah! pun!) together to defeat a larger enemy.
RULES
-Follow regular RP rules, you all should know that.
-Depending on the side you choose, the character must be based around that marching show's theme, Elementality being around the elements, and Afterworld being about, well, the afterlife.
-OOC conversations will take place in spoiler tags.
-Both sides need a director(leader) before the game can be started, I will serve as Afterworld's director.
APPLICATION FORM
Name:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice:
Weakness:
Player:
Example-
Name: Anubis Cantal
Alignment: Afterworld-Director
Personality: Cold and bitter, though he care deeply for his members. Leads in a way that the group hasn't see before. Likes violence and the taste of blood.
Weapon of Choice: Poison Darts
Weakness: Though highly agile, he is physically weak, with very low defensive skills.
Player: FenrirDarkWolf
PLAYERS
Spoiler : Afterworld :
Anubis Cantal(Director)-FenrirDarkWolf
Spoiler : Elementality :
Russell Rust(Director)-TwiGav
Last edited by FenrirDarkWolf on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Re: RP: Elementality vs. Afterworld

Post by Gav »

Spoiler : Application :
Name: Russell Rust
Alignment: Director of Elementality
APPEARENCE: Cloak divided into 6 sections with the corresponding element color (Red, Blue, Purple, Brown, Green, Clear) in each section. A mask divided into white, black, and gray with eye holes so you can see eyes that seem to change color.
Personality: Thinks himself to be wise. This is for the most part true, though his advice can get extreme. He usually doesn't fight his enemies, only wishing to expertly control his "children". Has been director of Elementality for 7 years, and a member of the gang for 21.
Weapon: A rod that he uses to harness his powerful black magic. Black magic consists of debuffs, Water, Earth, Darkness, and Storm.
Weakness: Is extremely frail and physically weak, being so old (and a black mage).
Player: ...Twilight Gavin. Of course.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
FenrirDarkWolf
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Elementality vs. Afterworld

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Added~!
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :