RP: Locked Alive *Game Start!*

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

FenrirDarkWolf
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Locked Alive *Game Start!*

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Lil giggled inwardly. More people? More people to that she can convince to cast suspicion on someone else.
"Hello?" Lil answered, "Who's there?"
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Mick
Spoken languages: English, German, some Italian, some French

Post by Mick »

Aaron - Secret Passage

"You... wait here!", he said hashly to Lil and ran over to Jim. "You alright?", he said in an extra loud voice. Then, he whispered: "Hey, you! I came after her for a reason. I find her behaviour very freakin' suspicious. And I want to confront her. So please... don't stand in my way."
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Jim- Secret Passage
"I may have twisted my ankle. I'll be fine, though." he said, this being the truth. He would fix it once he got his hands on a piece of cloth. I came for the same purposes. I won't get in your way if you don't get in mine. he whispered.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

Daniel - Hallway

"Huh. A secret passage? I can't go there, not with Aaron and Jim going as well as Lil. I'll let the others come with me if they want to." Daniel unlocked the northeast door of the hallway, if that was even in a northeasterly direction. He expected more ghastly Victorian-era furniture and chairs and couches, but was surprised to see a bed in front of him. Even more surprising was that the bed was futuristic - in fact, all the furniture looked as if it had come out of a sci-fi movie! This room would probably be better left off explored until later...

Daniel closed the door within an inch of locking it and went over to the secret passage. He jumped down, wondering what exactly it led to and how it would get there - but for some reason, he was starting to like the situation they were in. Finding secret passages, unlocking doors, conversing with strange characters and suspicious characters - it sounded like something out of a surivival horror flick, and it was exhilirating to Daniel! Even if he didn't get out of here, he'd have the satisfaction that he tried. Wasn't that enough for someone like him? Wasn't that enough for a jerk?

Daniel - Passageway

The killer looked around the passageway. "Jim? Aaron? What are you two - did someone hurt himself? I'll let you handle it. I can't be bothered to do anything around here." Lil was standing inside the passageway as well, looking quizzical. Daniel walked over to her, making sure to close the painting behind him as he went. "Lil. Don't you want to see where this leads?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Spoiler : :
WHY IS THIS ALWAYS ACTIVE WHEN I'M GONE?! ;-;
Rachel - Living Room

Rachel smiled as Lan reassured her. She got up from her spot on the couch and walked out of the living room to go check on Daniel with his key.

Hallway

As Rachel came out of the living room, she heard Lil, Aaron, and Jim shouting and talking to each other, though she didn't see where exactly they went. It took her a few moments to realize their voices were coming from behind a painting. She walked up to it and pushed aside the flaps, staring into the secret passage, though it was too dark to actually see them.

"Are you alright down there?" She shouted into the blackness not particularly expecting a response, but hearing the group talk and argue with each other reassured her they'd be alright. She looked back towards the living room where Lan and Kris were. It'd be best if they had company for now.

"I'm going to stay with Lan and Kris for now. Let's all meet up again soon!" She turned back away from the passageway and headed back towards the living room.

Living Room

"Well," she said, entering the room, "the others all stumbled upon a passageway, and I think Daniel kept his key. Should we follow them or cover more ground up here?"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

GOT I'M SO SORRY!!!
Lil-Hallway, Secret Passage:

"Well, yeah I want to see where the hell this place goes!" Lil said. She turned around, and grimaced. Damn it, she thought, There goes my plan to spread the suspicion on Daniel.

"So, shall we go?" Lil asked, "I really want to find out where this leads!"
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

He's a cannibal. Lil's not afraid of him. Do the math.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

[spoiler]?[/spoiler]
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

This had a great start so I'm reminding people it exists. NO DYING ON ME.
Last edited by gotMLK7 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Kris Kozel - Living Room

"Hm. I'm sure they'll be fine. I believe that splitting up in order to cover more ground is for the best right now. However, I'm worried that I won't be able to protect all of you... Ah, where are my manners? Thinking that I'm the only one with any combat training is overly egotistical. My apologies." Kris simply said, shaking her head slightly, a small sign of apology.

"In any case, I'll follow you both. I seem to have a rather bothersome headache, so I can't think of a better plan. Of course, this seems like a fine plan anyway, and both of you seem like decent people." Kris ended.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

I doubt Sleuth will post soon but I want to make sure I get Rachel still doing something.
Rachel Parker - Living Room

"Oh, I doubt there will be much protecting needed to be done," Rachel told Kris nervously. "This place is pretty creepy, but it doesn't seem like any chainsaw weilding maniacs will come and get us when the lights are out or anything." She hid her worry behind her joke. To be honest, she didn't know how dangerous this place was. For all she knew, there COULD be some maniac waiting to decapitate them around every corner. But for now she had to put on a mask of confidence to get through this ordeal.

"Well, first thing's first," she continued. "We need to find another one of those keys. Lil found one pretty easily, so they're not impossible to find...though we might need to think a little out of the box if we want to find one any time soon."

Rachel began to scan the room, hoping to find something that might be hiding a key that they hadn't already checked...

~Dataman~
Spoken languages: English and finnish.

Post by ~Dataman~ »

Is it still possible to make a character?
Last edited by ~Dataman~ on Fri May 03, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My DeviantArt My Youtube Channel
Anime is awesome! Watch my Anime Sword Techniques series in my Youtube channel! Currently I have covered Gatotsu, Yontoryu, Santoryu, Hiten Mitsurugi, Seven Swords Dance, Wattoujutsu, Scissorblade, Kamiya Kasshin and more is coming! :)

My Art Thread
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

~Dataman~ wrote:[spoiler]Is it still possible to make a character?[/spoiler]
If you want. I mean, it's not like it's too active...
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego