RP: Locked Alive *Game Start!*

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

FenrirDarkWolf
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Locked Alive *Game Start!*

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

TwiGav wrote:
FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
Spoiler : :
Lil's just batshit insane, and, she knows how to get to people.
I'm sorry, but I can't accept that as an explanation. Daniel is large enough to PHYSICALLY OVERPOWER Lil, not to mention experienced in harming others. Being insane and clever doesn't make you instantly strong-armed.
Lil looked at the artwork on the wall. It was of the family that lived here. Jonathan, Delnore, Mathis, and Quincy Jones. All four were extremely successful, wealthy professional athletes. Jonathan in football, Delnore is wrestling, Mathis in track and field, and Quincy in swimming. Of course she knew their secrets, she was the one that outed them as the steroid-using fakers they were. They were still on them when she killed them.

That's why I wasn't scared of that man, Daniel, and that's why I took him. He was so much like them, big and strong. They put up a good fight back too, but, this small frame hides a large strength that no one here knows, she smirked. Daniel was nothing compared to what she put up with then. Their bodies were still around somewhere, maybe she can get Daniel to eat them... She giggled at this though, it was a funny though.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

One moment. As the antagonist, mastermind, whatever, can we at least get a clear image of how much Lil knows (about the players) and what her exact capabilities are?
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

S.S. Sleuth wrote:
One moment. As the antagonist, mastermind, whatever, can we at least get a clear image of how much Lil knows (about the players) and what her exact capabilities are?
Hmm, alright, here's the full story on Lil Himigami, as you all so wished:
Lil was just a normal, average girl. One day, she witnessed the murder of her parents, and was placed under arrest for it. After being proven not-guilty, she became a recluse, and pulled herself away from the word except for a small family across her street. These were the Jones, a family of four athletes. Reports have been shown that the family used illegal steroids, and, wanting to investigate further, she started to live in their house under their noses in the hidden room under the fountain. She gather much evidence about them, and, brought this evidence to light. She never planned to kill them, but, they attacked her in a fit of rage, mostly induced by their constant steroid use. However, she had a strength that they didn't know she had, and, attacked and killed them. She can't describe her strength, and can't use it too often, however it seems to be instinct in that only pops in times of need. She's skilled with hand to hand combat and has a hidden knife in her boots, those she's not too experienced with it. After several years of being alone, she tracked down several people she knew would make great playmates, and abducted them. She's held them in her home for a week before finally waking them to begin the game.
The reason Lil chose certain people was because for varying reasons based on the character:
Rachel Parker-Lil knows via school, they were classmates, though they didn't know each other well. After she heard about the death of her husband, and her disappearance, she knew right away that they were related. She chose Rachel because she thought she would make a good friend, and, she really wanted Rachel as her friend, and states she'll protect her if they ever find her, hiding her in the various hidden areas in the house.
Aaron Frost-Lil only knows Aaron as the guy who made her computer's security system. She tracked the man down into his house in NYC, and abducted him from his apartment. She took this man because she knew of his cold and calculating nature, she knew he would make a great challenge for the others, and, her perfect rival in the brains category.
Daniel Matthewson-This was a tough decision for Lil, but, she feels as if she made the right choice. She knew he was dangerous, and that's why she chose him. She wanted a dangerous man in her mitts, and, she wants a rival in the killing department, and he was the perfect chose. While she knows she's not as strong as him, she knows she's confident she could survive in a battle against him for a time. Other than that, she doesn't know him much about him except he's a cannibalistic killer.
Jim Masters-Lil heard about Jim Masters via the news about his wife's death. She thought the distraught man would make an interesting dynamic in contrast to the stoic people she's chosen before. She immediately regretted that choice when she realized that he, too, had a cover. Due to this, she wants him offed as soon as possible.
Landon Ryuzuki-Landon, like Rachel, is someone Lil wants to keep alive and protect. She knows Landon off the internet, and, in reality, they're very good friends on there. Lil didn't want Landon to get involved in the game, but, she thinks it's for his own good. Lil fell in love with Landon due to his personality, which she found mysterious. With this, she stole him, and wants to make him her's forever.
Kris Kozel-Lil often though Kris as her best friend when she was little. Lil and her family often visited the house will Kris worked. She always talked to Kris, when they went over, and they always played. When her parents had to move, Lil gave Kris her beret, and then haven't seen each other since. Until now. Lil tracked down Kris, induced amnesia on her, and took her to her house to keep her.
*Note that anything that the character's original profiles such as Kris getting her beret from Lil, will be changed if the player of the character does agree.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Mick
Spoken languages: English, German, some Italian, some French

Post by Mick »

Aaron - Living room
After Lil opened the door and everyone went outside, Aaron stayed back for a while. I'm still curious who did put us here. Then, a shocking thought came to his mind. Is it... one of us? Shortly after thinking about it he tried to forget about the idea. No. I have to trust the others. No accusing or we will be ending up killing each other. He rushed outside.

Aaron - Hallway
Aaron came to stop in a hallway that was rather interesting but also kind of shocking. "What...", he whispered, "... is this place? Where did this lunatic take us to?" He spoke in a normal voice again: "Hey, wait for me! I was still in the living room because I checked for other keys. Didn't find anything, though. Have you seen anything of interest, apart from this... well, interesting furniture?"
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

Daniel - Living Room

Daniel heard Aaron's voice and went to go meet him. "Nothing, huh," he said, twirling his hair subconsciously. He wanted to make it look like he actually cared about Aaron... The truth was, he only cared about getting out of the house. He had a grand master plan in the works already that relied on every person trapped inside... And the first step was finding out as much about Lil and the house itself as he could. "Righto, Aaron. If you've found nothing in the living room, then maybe we can find something in this hallway. Go check out behind every picture."

"And as for you, Lil..." Daniel paused. He didn't know what to say to the girl without giving a hint as to what he'd got going on in the bowels of his brain. At the moment he realized this, he found a flaw in the plan: The captured people, especially Rachel and Lil, were all clever to some degree. Daniel now knew he had to work around the cleverness everyone held to escape with his own life. By himself.

"Yes, and as for you... I'm sorry for what I said earlier. It was immoral and provoked completely by circumstancial evidence. However, if I find any real evidence that you are somehow behind this, this "game" some sick bastard wants us to play... You will be feeling the brunt of my fists and my mind. ...Shoo. Go search the floor on the west side of the hall, and I'll take the east. Good day." After those words had been gotten over with, Daniel quietly scoured the east side of the hallway for any signs of a key.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Mick
Spoken languages: English, German, some Italian, some French

Post by Mick »

Aaron - Hallway

Aaron did what he was instructed to do and checked every picutre.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Deleted.
Last edited by DLA on Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
Um, Diego, I only have like two problems with the backstory. One, the woman killed wasn't his wife, it was his girlfriend, but that's not so big an issue. The problem I have(not a problem, more a question) is how did she know that he had a cover?
Lil, though smart, only guessed at these matters. She didn't know whether the woman was his girlfriend, or his wife, so she assumed she was his wife. As for the cover, she just assumed it when she heard how he was when he woke up. She honestly thought he'd be a nervous wreck upon waking up, but, finding him like how he was when he awoke, she assumed that he was covering his feelings up, and, without that dynamic, she wants him offed.
Lil giggled at what Daniel told him. He needs to go away soon, but, she could wait, maybe until they got to the fountain. She giggled once again, and went off on her merry way to 'find' more keys.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Jim- Hallway
He watched as Lil walked off to look for more keys. Odd girl. Suspicious, too. He would confront her later. She seemed too innocent, perhaps having a... dangerous side like him. He pulled Rachel aside. "Listen, I know you're scared of me, as I saw back there. Don't worry, I just want to make a deal that will benefit both of us. I'm talking about an alliance. If I find the key to get the hell out of here, I'll bring you with me. If you find the key to get the hell out, we'll leave together. We can go our separate ways from there, or you can stick with me, if you want. Wadda ya say?" he said, extending his hand for a handshake, giving her a friendly smile. He meant it sincerely, she didn't seem dangerous and could help him out if he got into a tough spot like that little girl. Plus, she wasn't bad looking.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Rachel - Hallway

Rachel sighed as Daniel walked away from Lil. She could already tell that getting along wouldn't be quite as easy as she hoped it would be. Between weirdos like Jim and brutes like Daniel, she could imagine escaping being rather difficult.

The others were turning the room upside-down for keys, so perhaps she should help, Rachel thought. If only she knew where to start. Between the paintings, the furniture, and everything in between, the hallway was all a jumbled mess to her. Where the heck could a key be in here...?

"Listen..."

Rachel jumped a little as Jim addressed her. She didn't notice him walk up, and got caught off guard. As he continued, she listened to his idea, saying that they should escape together. Rachel crossed her arms and gave Jim a displeased glare.

"I'm sorry, Jim, but what do you mean 'we'll leave together'? We all need to work together if we all want to escape. Breaking off into smaller alliances or making deals like that would require dooming the others for no reason. We need to find a way to get everybody out, if possible." She turned away from Jim in irritation, heading out of the hallway and back into the living room.

Living Room

Rachel stepped back into the living room and plopped down on one of the couches with a sigh. She probably shouldn't be having such poor relationships with the others so soon, but Jim was getting on her nerves too much, hitting on her and trying to break her away from the group. She looked up to the room to see Landon searching the room still.

"Er...Lan, was it? How are you doing so far?" Perhaps this boy would be a bit more pleasant. "...I mean, aside from the kidnapping part..."
On a different note, I made Rachel before the events that put her on the run took place.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Lil-Hallway:

Lil looked around, to be honest, she's forgotten where she hid these keys. Damn, I can't believe where I stashed them... Though it's probably for the best, it'll cast less suspicion on me. She though.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Ah... It feels almost criminal making a post as short as this, and I'm really not in a creative mood at all, but I have to keep up.
Kris Kozel - Living Room

"I know that you aren't addressing me, Ms. Rachel, but is there something wrong? You look more stressed than before... Has something come up during the investigation?" Kris said, having chosen to remain in the living room for now. Her reason for doing so was more because she was still trying to gather her thoughts. She got a headache whenever she thought about her past. Maybe her memory would come back in time.

She took off her beret, and took a quick glance at it. For some reason, she felt like it was the key to getting rid of her amnesia. But how?
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Reeeeeeally quick pre-school post just for the sake of not freezing the scene.
Rachel - Living Room

"Huh?" Rachel turned to see Kris asking her a question. She hadn't noticed him in the room yet. "Oh, sorry, uh...Kris, was it? I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed by this all...well, that and the fact that this Jim guy is more than a little obnoxious."

She gave a deep sigh. "I'm just starting to feel that sticking together will be harder than we thought..."
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Lil eyed her playmates, most of them looking for keys or getting to know one another. She felt ecstatic! Never before had she had so many people to play with before, however, she wasn't here for fair play. She was gonna use dirty tricks every now-and-then, if the situation calls for it.

The was one person she was keeping a closer eye on than the others, and he was Jim. He did not act like she assumed he would. Seriously! What does a girl have to do to get a grieving guy around here! she thought. She also suspected that he was suspicious of her, considering how he looked at her for those few brief seconds. She had to keep her guard up around him, lest he blows her cover.

Snapping her back to reality was her dropping the vase she was carrying, and, apparently, there was a key inside it.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

Daniel - Hallway

The House - One Small Step

Daniel was inspecting underneath a corner floorboard when he heard a loud crash coming from behind him. He got up and whirled around to see Lil and a broken vase - that had a key inside! "Commendable," he complimented, and picked up the key. Now, what door to use it on... the closest one, perhaps? That was the door on the protruding wall... Maybe there was another door to use it on? Like the top right one? Yes, that would be good.

He peered into the living room and said "Lil found a key. I'm going to use it to unlock a door in the hallway. Follow me!" Daniel walked toward the top right door and waited for everyone else to get there...
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.