RP: Locked Alive *Game Start!*

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: Locked Alive *Game Start!*

Post by Sleuth »

Lan ~ Living Room:

"Er...Lan, was it? How are you doing so far?" A woman's voice came from behind. "...I mean, aside from the kidnapping part..."

Lan looked up, having been so absorbed in his search and his own thoughts that he hadn't noticed the large group that had left the living room. He straightened his glasses, then took a look at the woman addressing him-- An older woman with white hair; Rachel, he believed her name was.

Before he could respond, the young Butler spoke. "I know that you aren't addressing me, Ms. Rachel, but is there something wrong? You look more stressed than before... Has something come up during the investigation?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, uh...Kris, was it? I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed by this all...well, that and the fact that this Jim guy is more than a little obnoxious. I'm just starting to feel that sticking together will be harder than we thought..."

Lan took the opportunity to interject, a calm smile on his face. "It's understandable. Put a group of people within close quarters, and conflict is inevitable. We simply have to deal with it as it comes."

He slowly raised a hand to his scarf as he spoke. Alicia...

At that moment, there was a loud crash, and the man named Daniel poked his head into the room.

"Lil found a key. I'm going to use it to unlock a door in the hallway. Follow me!"

"I guess that's our cue," Lan said, pushing up his glasses, and sending a reassuring smile to both Kris and Rachel-- Though it felt odd trying to reassure people that were older than he was, he still felt obligated to do so. "Don't worry, all we have to do is get the keys, and we're out of here. Hey, maybe we can even stay in touch afterwards."
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Lil glared at Daniel behind his back. He's gonna become a problem later, Lil thought, I don't want him gone yet. But soon. She decided that it was time to show one of the hidden halls in this house. It might have seemed to early, but, she wanted to make sure she was able to cast some doubt onto Daniel. She didn't know why, but, she thought he would make a good scapegoat.

She searched around, until she found the biggest and ugliest picture on the walls. One of the first family head of the family that used to live here. She touched the painting, and, sure enough, the flap on it opened. The painting was actually a mess of plastic door strips hanging down, painted to look like a mural of the head. She leaned back on the painting, and fell though, screaming.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Mick
Spoken languages: English, German, some Italian, some French

Post by Mick »

Aaron - Hallway

Aaron couldn't believe what had happened. Just what's the deal with this strange girl?, he thought. First of all, she drops this vase revealing a key and then she - coincidentally, of course - falls behind a picture. She knows too much. Should I try to get rid of her? Well, I'm just waiting for her explanation. He went in front of the picture. "Hey, you! Are you alright back there?", he shouted.
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

"Do you think I'm alright?!" she yelled. She fell on a brick floor, of course she wasn't alright! "Just come help me, please! It's dark in here!" she whimpered.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Mick

Post by Mick »

Aaron - Hallway

"Erm... okay but how long is this pit? Is there a ladder or are there any stairs?"
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

"How am I supposed to know!?" Lil retaliated, "I mean, there's probably a rope somewhere, I guess."

To be honest, Lil didn't know how long these tunnels were. In fact, this was her first time in this certain tunnel. She looked up, it didn't seems to far from the hallway floor.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Mick

Post by Mick »

Aaron - Hallway / ???

"Okay... You're alive. So this pit can't be too high. I'll give it a shot." With these words Aaron jumped behind the picture into the darkness."
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Lil-Hallway, Secret Passage:

Lil facepalmed when he landed, "Could you have brought a candle, or a flashlight so we can see?" She knocked on one of the walls, "Yep, brick," she said.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Mick

Post by Mick »

Aaron - Secret Passage

"Do I look like I'd live here? I haven't seen any of them, yet, and I'm not too fond of letting you sit here alone while I'm looking for some. Wanna know what I think? The guy who put us here would be pointlessly stupid, if he forgot about any possibility of making light down here."
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

"I have to agree with you there. I bet the owners of this place were incredibly dumb," Lil noted. And they were, they didn't seems to have any mind of their own, their workers basically owned the place.
"So, should we try and leave, or keep going forward?" Lil asked.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Mick

Post by Mick »

Spoiler : :
"Are you mad? We can't go forward because you forgot to take a flashlight with you when you fell down here!"
Aaron - Secret Passage

"I'd like to move forward if you don't have any problems with that."
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

"Oh, sure, whatever," Lil said. She never explored this passage, so, it'll be a learning experience for the both of them.
C'mon people! Where are you all?
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Mick

Post by Mick »

They are still in the hallway, so they won't answer. :mrgreen:
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

I just can't think of anything to post. But if I must, I shall.
Jim- Hallway

Apparently the white haired woman didn't think that anyone would try and get out alone. Oh well. He stood around a little, then saw Lil fall behind a painting. Aaron had jumped in after her. This could be a good opportunity to confront the girl, and kill her if he had to. "Hey, you two, slow down there!" he shouted, climbing down.

Jim- Secret Passage

"Damn, it's dark down here. I don't got a light. Should we continue down this passage without any light?" he asked.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Mick

Post by Mick »

Aaron - Secret Passage

Great. Just great. I was about to confront her with my thoughts on these so called "coincidences" when this guy showd up. But maybe that's better. If she attacks us, we can defeat her more easily...