Crossover Central: Reality

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

What is the purpose of what isn't real? Does what is fictitious not deserve life? What is your purpose when you don't exist?
Story

CCMT: 00:00hrs
A single green line of code sped through the server. Everything it touched burnt behind it. It finally stopped when it reached a large circular sphere of pure data. Red and blue, it rotated continually. The creator program. Glitch sneered at it.

"Finally. Finally, it's all over. You don't understand how much I hate you. You never will be able to. After what you've put me through...
A painless death is the last thing you deserve. Still, you can't feel emotion can you? And even if you could, only one kind of death will work for my plan. All you do is create heroes and villains at will to keep the scales of the world balanced? Well, those scales are about to turn. The moderator of this world is dead and there's nothing you can do. Now, the villains you've brought in...can finally do what they want. 10 seconds. I predicted this from the start. That's why I added the chaos emeralds to this world. Specter....Is an unknowing marionette. Same for the rest of his little motley crew. Just wait... 5 seconds."

And those 5 seconds past as Glitch planned. Glitch laughed as he was enveloped by the Creator program.

The creator program is a large circular sphere of data. Forever rotating. The data it's made of is coloured green, red and grey.

CCMT: 01:00hrs
In an empty room, a computer's monitor flickered. It was covered in dust, as was the rest of the room. Alone on a table, with nothing but a cobwebbed office chair in front of it the computer ran it's program. CC.EXE.
-Spdrmn Disabled.
-Balance thrown out.
-Searching for Mod program.
-Db-5y not found.
-Rewrite from within system iminent.
-Creator program has been infiltrated with an unknown program
-Antivirus failed
-Patch failed
-Creator hardware failed
-All other options futile
-Creator program rewritten
C. Program>Ending current simul.
C. Program> Creating new world
-Rewriting...

CCTM: 01:30
Before the eyes of all it's residents, the world of Crossover Central ended. No one could understand what exactly caused it. One second Raposa had been living their day to day lives, the next they were swept away by a burning wind. Buildings crumbled, plants withered and died, water turned black and evaporated and the land burnt. Specter, Norman Jayden, Parsee and the rest of the visitors had no chance of escape. The ground cracked beneath their feet, the sky swallowed them whole or they just disappeared. One by one everyone and everything that had ever existed in the world of Crossover Central burst into a stream of green numbers and swirled up into the sky. And that black sky itself? Shot off a single bolt of lightning which ravaged all that remained of the empty land. And with that, Crossover Central died.

"Did I want the death of them all? No. I just wanted the death of this horrible world. Don't feel sorrow. You aren't dead. You are just...lost. For now."

CCMT: ???:00hrs
One by one the visitors awoke. They didn't know what time it was or how long they'd been out. They sat up in the town square. It had been completely ravaged. It was empty except for them and it was covered in debris, dirt and dust. The buildings themselves were in various states of decay. The clocktower in the center had it's whole clockface and hands warped and twisted, for one. The fountain in the town square had all of it's stone figures smashed and it's water was murky and green, covered with algae. Above them was a black and red swirling mass instead of a sky and where the town square ended, a swirling green mirage version of a world appeared. The only clear paths were the one leading to the bomb shelter and one leading up to a giant metal fortress. The fortress itself was made of a combination of stone and metal, with turrets placed in every available area. It's massive size allowed it to loom over the whole of this new world.

"End one world, start the next. This is...My domain."

Signups
Signups are only available to the players of the previous CC at the moment. You may only sign up with the character(s) you used in the original. No exceptions. If your character is dead, he stays dead. No signing up as a dead character. You must sign up again.

Gameplay
CC:R follows the same style of gameplay and rules as the original. However, I won't be suddenly popping in with mandatory bosses all the time.

Players
None yet.

Original Thread:http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... er+Central
Last edited by enigma on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remilia Scarlet
Spoken languages: English

Re: Crossover Central: Reality

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

Spoiler : :
Okay, I'm not too opposed with the idea of this. It may actually push us into reviving CC faster. There are three big problems I have though:

1. This interrupts the ransom arc, in a godmodding fashion we're all sick of as well. Simple fix, just have everyone reappear in an area relative to the former CC, rather than being forced into the town square.

2. Glitch's fortress wasn't supposed to appear until after everyone had cool down time, as otherwise they'd be chilling instead of confronting Glitch and it'd make no sense. I'm assuming the giant foreboding fortress is Glitch's fortress.

3. Alright so this isn't so big but still: his name is spelled "Specter". With the "E" before the "R".
Last edited by Remilia Scarlet on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Remilia Scarlet wrote:
Okay, I'm not too opposed with the idea of this. It may actually push us into reviving CC faster. There are three big problems I have though:

1. This interrupts the ransom arc, in a godmodding fashion we're all sick of as well. Simple fix, just have everyone reappear in an area relative to the former CC, rather than being forced into the town square.

2. Glitch's fortress wasn't supposed to appear until after everyone had cool down time, as otherwise they'd be chilling instead of confronting Glitch and it'd make no sense. I'm assuming the giant foreboding fortress is Glitch's fortress.

3. Alright so this isn't so big but still: his name is spelled "Specter". With the "E" before the "R".
Well, I actually did consider 1&2 quite a bit, you know. However, in the end I decided that I had to do something. Bumping, etc. wasn't going to fix it, so I did what I had to do. I revived it in the most efficient way possible, I believe. As for point 3, well... Let's just say I'm terrible with that. :april:
Also, please spoiler tag your post. I don't want any OOC posts out of spoiler tags even before we begin.
Remilia Scarlet

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

enigma wrote:
Remilia Scarlet wrote:

Well, I actually did consider 1&2 quite a bit, you know. However, in the end I decided that I had to do something. Bumping, etc. wasn't going to fix it, so I did what I had to do. I revived it in the most efficient way possible, I believe. As for point 3, well... Let's just say I'm terrible with that. :april:
Also, please spoiler tag your post. I don't want any OOC posts out of spoiler tags even before we begin.
Oh, I didn't mean I minded the new thread or even the town changing, just that you should fix those two things I mentioned.
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

I'll see what the others say before I make my choice. I wouldn't exactly mind returning to this, but I do have my doubts.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Sorry, but I have no interest in this. I've made my peace with Onic. :|
I mean it's not like I ever did anything that important, just letting you know Onic and Goku won't be returning.
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK