RP: Zero Escape - Friend or Fame [Group Iota] (No puzzle)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Broocevelt
Spoken languages: ES/FR/EN/DE

Re: RP: Zero Escape - Friend or Fame [Group Iota] (Hangar)

Post by Broocevelt »

*Beep beep*
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

Evangeline followed Trip's example and scanned her bracelet.
Broocevelt

Post by Broocevelt »

*beep beep*
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

"Guess it's just me then..." Gemini scanned her bracelet as well.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Broocevelt

Post by Broocevelt »

As Gemini scanned her bracelet, there was a final beeping, then another confirmation sound. The scanner's grid faded out, and what the three had been waiting for happened... Suddenly, the exit door began to slowly open...
You found it
♫ Placidity

Finally, team Iota had overcome their first obstacle as a group, the first hurdle in the Nonary Game. The metal exit door revealed a hospital-like corridor behind it, like the one they had gone through right after the I door opened. Way far ahead, the players could see another door like the ones in the tiny room before the puzzle, the ones with the blue lights on them. However, it was time for the team to get rid of the objects that seemed useless from the puzzle.

Drop any items that you do not wish to carry with you, and pick any objects you would like to carry with you.
Spoiler : OoC :
You can then continue exploring and RPing normally.
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

"Finally... feels so good to be out."

Trip scanned her pockets to see what she still had with her. "Think I'll keep the flashlight. Could be useful. And... oh! This map. I found it with the key. Take a look."

Trip displayed the map for the others to see.

GuardianDreamer

Re: RP: Zero Escape - Friend or Fame [Group Iota] (Explorati

"What a relief. Anyway, I'm going to take this crowbar. I can definitely imagine it being useful in the future," Gemini said, taking the crowbar with her.
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Make My Life Worse
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Broocevelt

Post by Broocevelt »

Note: You came from the lowest door.
Singidava

Post by Singidava »

"Something we could use later on..." Evangeline couldn't think anything at first but then saw the red and purple suitcases. "I suppose there might be an advantage to have some storage only us three know the password of. I'm not going to drag these along though, I'll just take them to where the map says the routes are going to meet." She went to get the suitcases but stopped soon when she realised something.
"I suppose I should take one of the notes indicating the password with me though. Just in case someone returns here."

Evangeline went to take "note A" with her hiding it into the folds of her dress.

"I think we should start moving on. I'm not quite sure how much time we spent here and I'm worried about us making it in time. Especially Gemini..." Evangeline took the suitcases with her and advanced through the corridor.
Broocevelt

Post by Broocevelt »

The door ahead opened to reveal a junction room, almost exactly as the one they had previously been in; the walls were darker than the ones in the corridors, and they felt more like metal. This room had not one, but two other doors: one further ahead, and one on the left.
GuardianDreamer

Gemini took a look around the room and also examined the doors. Was there anything that stuck out about the room or the doors?
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
Broocevelt

Post by Broocevelt »

There was nothing Gemini could notice about the doors in question. Whenever she approached them, they would open just like the rest of the doors they have encountered.
Singidava

Post by Singidava »

Evangeline looked behind her. It seemed like others were following her slowly. She bit her lip. She knew going alone would potentially be dangerous but then again... she was also really worried about making it in time. If she remembered correctly the tunnel on her left should take to what was most likely their next destination and if she continued straight she'd get to the point where the other two routes met. Finally her curiousity won and she decided to take just a peek of the room that the corridor on her left led to before coming back to wait for Gemini and Trip.

Evangeline advanced to take a peek of the room the corridor on her left led to before returning back to her current position.
Broocevelt

Post by Broocevelt »

The silent atmosphere of the corridors was broken by the sound of a door opening, and then closing on Trip's and Gemini's left.
Spoiler : Evangeline :
As Evangeline approached the door at the end of the corridor on her left, it opened to show another small junction room like the one she came out from. As expected, there was another door straight ahead, but this one was a bit different... It was exactly the same as the other ones with the blue lights on them, but this one has a big red 2 painted on it, just like the 9 on the door they had to open to win the game. However, upon approaching it, it did not open automatically like the other doors. It didn't look like there was any way yo open it at the moment...
Soon after the noises, Evangeline came from the left door.
Singidava

Post by Singidava »

"This is weird..." Evangeline thought and quickly went to take a look at the room behind the other corridor before going back to meet up with Gemini and Trip.