Crazy Normal: Current Arc: Student Council Arc

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: Crazy Normal: Current Arc: Student Council Arc

Post by lazyplague »

"Personally, it took me quite a while to figure it out myself, more than 200 hundred years in fact" Jim sighed.

"Although that was simply at the beginning of my life."
Ami

Post by Ami »

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:"A muse? I'll let you handle this." Buster said to Amelia. "I'd be glad to!" she said. She set down her hat and pulled out a folding table and unfolded it. "Buster, would you be kind enough to lay down on this table?" she asked her lovely assistant. "Whatever." he walked over to the table and lay down. Amelia reached into her hat and pulled out a hoop. Buster began lifting off the table and floating into the air, and Amelia moved the metal hoop around him to show that there were no strings. Just as soon as he floated up, he fell, landing on the table. "OUCH!" he shouted. "So, what did you think?" Amelia smiled.
"... THAT WAS AMAZING!" Clack click clickety- she moves towards Amelia. Clack clackety click! She moves past Amelia. JUMP! Glomp! Vermillion is holding Buster tightly, hugging him. "That was the best act ever! The lowly, intellectually uninhibited sidekick, and his suffering at the hands of his betters! So wonderful! A masterful piece about how we all suffer at the hands of others~"

Buster and Amelia have received a point.
Nina, Nehri, Paola: 3
Jean, Buster, Amelia: 1
since 2008!
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

"Urgh!" Buster said. He wasn't a big fan of hugs, and robots were known for extremely strong hugs. "We have one point!" said Amelia. "Now let's go to the library. I have been to my fair share of those, looking for books on magic." she grinned. "So have I, but more looking for books on the paranormal." The two walked to the library.

They entered the library and looked around for the Calulatron.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Mint is sitting in front of Jennifer and Barry, enjoying the show they're putting on for her. She notices Buster and Amelia, and waves, her sleeves winging around with wild abandon. "Hello! Did you come here to play with me?"
since 2008!
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

"Yes, we did! What would you like to play?" Amelia said. She loved entertaining people and games were very fun for her. Buster clearly wasn't as excited, considering the amusement of the last robot involved him falling.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Mint shakes its netbook of a head. "Well, I would, but I'm not s'possed to right now." Its emoticon pouts. "Anyway, I do have a bask for you." Though apparently unable to pronounce "task" suddenly, it points towards the imposing, looming lines of bookshelves. "I want some gold. From there. Somewhere."

OOC: I was little easy on you last time, DLA. Now I want to see you get creative with these characters. Not as punishment, but as a challenge!
since 2008!
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

"Alright..." Barry mused. "We start...in a manor. The owner of the mansion's daughter has disappeared suddenly, and Detective Barry and Jennifer are on the case. Jennifer, what are our clues so far?
"Holdddddd it! Aren't you being a being a bit too hasty there, Mr...Uh...? ...Anyway!" Jennifer said, wagging her finger in order to get everyone to wait. She wanted to take this at her own pace, in order to increase the suspense and enjoyment for both Mint and herself. "We haven't even gotten prepared yet! A good detective always checks to make sure her tool kit is in order before doing anything else!" Jennifer said as if scolding the boy. They hadn't even started the actual story and yet she was already getting excited, even if this was all pretend. Then, for seemingly no reason at all (besides looking cool, of course) Jennifer slipped on a pair of sunglasses and casually brushed the hair out of her face, before stretching out her arm and snapping her fingers.

Suddenly, the room started to become darker as a glow of energy formed in the area that Jennifer, Barry, and Mint were at. Soon, a circle formed in the middle of the children's section, a strong glow of technicolor light emitting from it. The inside of the circle looked liked one of those weird screens you would see while playing music on a media player, and there's no telling where you would end up if you went inside it. Jennifer walked towards it with a casual expression, as if what was happening was an everyday occurrence for her. Then, when she reached the strange space, she put her hand inside as if digging for something. She stayed like that for a few seconds before she pulled out a large purple suitcase with the initials J.F. from the circle, then started moving past it with suitcase in hand. With another casual finger snap from her free hand, the circle closed and disappeared without a trace, light returning to the room.

Jennifer kept going until she reached a table that was positioned right in front of a wall, then set the suitcase down on it, before pulling up a chair and sitting down herself, crossing her legs as she did so. She turned it so that the locks on to keep it shut were facing her, then produced a key from the pocket of her jacket. She then proceeded to use it to take the two locks off, before opening it. As the suitcase fully opened, steam seemed to be coming out of it.

"Oh, How I've missed you...It's been too long." Jennifer said in a voice, like she was seeing a long lost childhood friend. As the smoke cleared, the details of the suitcase became apparent. It was equally divided into 3 sections, each marked for convenience. One section was marked "Evidence," another one "Files/Profiles," and the last one was marked "Tools." Out of all of them, only the Tools section was completely filled with items to be used for several different situations.

"Now then, before we look at the clues..." Jennifer said, taking off her sunglasses and putting them down on the table, then getting out of her chair and turning around with surprising speed, pointing at Barry. "Assistant! What do we know about the owner's daughter? If we know more about our victim, it might help us put the clues together!
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Paola turned towards Nehri. So, they were apparently supposed to put together a well-acted performance. Sure, the smart thing to do in this situation would be to plan something out, rehearse it a few times, and then present it, but since when did anyone in this school do the logical thing? No, it was better to do things the fun way instead. And that was to make stuff up as they went along and hope for the best.

"Oh, older sister... I'm so sorry that I have to leave you now. But my time in this world has to end soon. Know that I cherished every moment... Please tell mother and father that I died happily... I'd rather not have them weep for me longer than necessary..." Paola said, making all of that up on the spot. She made sure to close her eyes, and take only a few concentrated breaths to make it seem like she was genuinely dying in some way, with limited success. She had decided that this was the best time to go into her 'Ill Girl' act. Now to see how Nehri responded to it. Hopefully they could come up with something.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

Mikado

"Hmm, hey. You mind maybe teaching me a bit of that magic sometime? I'd make it worth your while! Ahaha-"

Mikado's hearty laugh was cut off by his business phone. The ringtone was pretty standard: A normal beeping tone. Mikado held his hand out in an apologetic manner to Jim, and took the call.

"Uesugi Mikado speaking, who i-"

Jim could hear a woman's voice shouting from the phone, clearly very angry. He could hardly make out who she was, and the voice wasn't familiar. After a couple of minutes of Mikado apologizing while the woman kept shouting, he sighed and hung up the call.

"I'm so sorry to cut our conversation short, but I gotta go. I hope you can make your own way out of here? Thanks! Ahahahahaha!"

Mikado walked leisurely out of the room, into the elevator, and headed down. He had already booked a plane ticket to France in the past minute, and needed to catch the flight in time.

Spectator's Booth

A young maid handed Ami her tea, along with a small plate of various cookies.
Ami

Post by Ami »

"You ma'am, have brought me cookies. I deem this offering worthy of me not systematically loving you into a coma." Ami childishly nibbles on a cookie, pretending to be a squirrel.
since 2008!
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Jim snapped his fingers, and David was back in the seat and shaking his head.
"Again? Huh.... oh well." He then resumed smirking.

He then decided to take a look at Mikado's computer.
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

David manages to catch a quick glimpse of the screen: Lots of complicated code was passing down the screen.

But, as soon as he saw that, he was outside again. It was about as close to teleportation you could get without actually teleporting. One second, David was invading somebody's privacy. The next centisecond, David was facing the elevator. There seemingly no explanation for this, but the culprit should have been obvious. The huge door locked behind David.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

David just shrugged, he guessed there were somethings left unsolved.

David then went down the elevator, and back towards the ground.

As soon as he got out of the building, he fanned his face with his hand, seeing as a lot had happened in that building, but he did get some interesting pieces of information from his adventures.

One, the head honcho there wasn't in a good relationship with his daughter, and two, his daughter really liked turtles.

With this in mind he strolled over to the school, went to the courtyard, and sat down on the grass.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Words to describe the situation Barry witnessed could not be found. Barry examined the instruments that lay before him, grabbing the magnifying glass that lay in the "Tools" pile. It was of generic and mundane design, the initials "J.C" on the handle. Do you really need to label your things when you can just summon them anytime? he thought. It's not like they're gonna get lost there.

Jennifer raised the bar immensely with her showmanship and presentation, making Barry's simple improv story more grandiose than he intended. If the bar's been raised, guess I have to match it. He gripped the magnifying glass and shot a noxious stare at her, as if responding to a declaration of a duel. "Of course, Detective Jennifer. It would be my pleasure to inform our patrons on this matter," he said, bowing respectfully

Barry began pacing around the table, sliding a photograph coyly from the "Profile" section of the briefcase. The photo was one of a young who seemed to be leaning on twenty, having distinct blue hair. "Her name is Trama Salamander, age 19, attending a university local to the area. She is known for making various inventions in her spare time, ones so impressive your jaw would drop in marvel of these trinkets beyond their own time. The last reported sighting of her was yesterday at 7:49 P.M. Upon investigation of her room, her chair was toppled over on the floor as her desk was littered with tools, machine parts, common house hold items and what appeared to be a half finished invention. Aside from this disorderly work space, no sign of a struggle could be seen in the rest of the room."

Barry caught his breath, marveling at how quickly the facts came to his mind. He stared at Jennifer in the corner of his eye, his mouth shaping a mischievous smile. "I regret to inform our patrons that this is all the information I have on our recently missing. But perhaps..." he trailed off. He pointed accusingly at Jennifer. "...you can find out more from her best friend! Surely, Detective Jennifer, you do not feign ignorance regarding relations with the victim, correct?"
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

Ami

Post by Ami »

"Oh no! Your best friend! We'd better catch them quickly, then!" Mint is clearly excited, bouncing a little as she talks. "Jenny! Tell Big Bro what happened!"
since 2008!