Crazy Normal: Current Arc: Student Council Arc

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

MrAwesome
Spoken languages: English

Re: Crazy Normal: Current Arc: Student Council Arc

Post by MrAwesome »

Spoiler : :
MAN! I've been out for awhile...how the heck am I gonna catch up with you guys again?
Mr. Awesome Ace Attorney
Ami

Post by Ami »

Just start as if you've been quiet the entire time, and are just now acting.
since 2008!
MrAwesome

Post by MrAwesome »

Tom decided he had been quiet for too long, he almost burst in stored up energy as he breakdanced out of nowhere saying "Jocojama!". He then stopped after he had got his fill.
Mr. Awesome Ace Attorney
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Jennifer flinched as Barry pointed at her and made his accusation. She'd been caught off guard by how quickly he'd caught up to her pace, and how he had taken control of the story from her. He had created a character off the spot using one of her old files on a case suspect (She would reprehend him for that later...It was very rude to go through a girl's suitcase without asking permission), and had painted Jennifer herself as a character in the story, more specifically, as the victim's best friend. Jennifer could already tell where he was headed with this. He would question Jennifer, build up a history between her character and the fake victim, set up a chain up events that would produce a motive and a way that would make Jennifer look like the culprit. An impressive plan, she had to admit. She'd seen this procedure several times during her previous cases, only then the evidence and people were real, laid out, and unchangeable. Here, in this fictional story, Barry could change the facts to be whatever he thought of.

But then again, so could she.

She snatched the magnifying class away from Barry, giving him a contemptuous "Do not touch my stuff without asking" look, then put it away back in it's place inside the suitcase. Although no one could see it, a smirk formed from her lips as she adjusted her the belongings of her suitcase.

"Not bad, 'detective,' but...This is MY game. And I won't lose that easily!" Jennifer thought to herself. She turned a chair around to face Barry and sat in it, crossing her legs as she did so. She appeared calm and collected, and possibly a little cocky as well, if the grin she had was any indication. A contrast to the way she usually acted, but detectives always needed to keep a cool head when handling problems and Jennifer was no exception.

"It's true that I know the victim very well. I suppose you'll want to ask me a few questions...Detective Barry?" Jennifer asked. She may be the one under questioning now, but she had a trap planned out that would allow her to regain control of the story...She just had to wait for her opponent to fall into it.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

I think it'd be OOC for Sarah to jut up and leave Devi, so let's just say at some unseen point their conversation ended.
Barry

The level of tension between the two was thick as they stared each other down. What had started out as a means of entertaining a robot toddler with a whimsical story had became a battle of wits between two complete strangers. The sudden motive thrust upon Jennifer was a means of advancing the story, but it was clear she was not about to be typecast into the villain role. Only one of them could come out as the true hero of the story. Barry began to pace around Jennifer, staring at her as though looking for a means to infiltrate her psyche. With a sudden a swift motion, he snatched the magnifying glass back from her. With the reins back in his hands, he cleared his throat and began to tread carefully with his words.

"I do hope you'll enlighten us on Ms. Salamander, as I've never met nor her of the victim before the incident," Barry said. He immediately tried to cut off any attempt to connect him with the victim, but it was unlikely Jennifer would yield to such a sly comment. "Tell me, do you know if anything strange had happened to Ms. Salamander before she was murdered? Did she tick off anyone, or perhaps got into a fight with someone?"

Sarah

Sarah's face drooped upon hearing the announcement of the scores. She was already far behind in the race to accept a position in the Student Council. Not over yet though! she thought, pumping her fist into the air. The challenge that lay before her was too difficult (and most of all too boring) to tackle by herself. Assistance would be required to claw her way to the top (no pun intended).

She scanned the area around her for a potential ally, her eyes eventually fixating on the boy with the bird she had seen before, looking for pen and paper.

"Hi there!" Sarah shouted at Isaac, waving as she approached him. "We didn't really get a chance to talk before! I'm Sarah!"
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.