Super Dangan Ronpa Zero! [Chapter 4: Normal Days]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

DeeYo
Spoken languages: Hungarian, English, some Russian, Spanish, German

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa Zero! [Chapter 1: Normal Days]

Post by DeeYo »

"Do you think tennis has moves, Marvin-kun?" Kageida smirked at the illusionist.
"It should be pretty obvious that this person is a chess player. Am I wrong?"

Total times sued: 10328
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

"But of course!" he realized his mistake. "A chess player, hmm... Quite a variety of skills we have here. Does anyone have a ladder? Stepladder? Maybe we can climb out a window."
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

"As far as I know, there aren't any windows in this room, are there? Let me check." She takes a look around. "No, nothing. A ladder certainly won't help, Marvinchi..."
Evo
Spoken languages: Deutsch, English

Post by Evo »

"I see. My name is Ryuuma Ikegoma. Your move was correct. I am playing chess."
When someone mentioned Hope's Peak Academy, Ryuuma remembered that he had been invited to Hope's Peak Academy as a Super High School Level Chess Player. The last thing he could remember was going through the gates of the school. There was something suspicious about this situation, but if the room was locked like the boy said, there was nothing he could do other than wait. "If we cannot make a move, we have to wait for the opponent to make theirs. As the curtain on the stage is lowered, I assume that the rules of this game will be announced soon."
If this was his new school, then the others had to be the other members of his class. He thought it would be good not to talk to them much longer for now, so he closed his eyes again and tried to remember the moves in his last match of chess to pass the time.
ZetaAzuel
Spoken languages: English

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Zodiak giving up on the door turned to the more lively group conversing. He had overheard them talking about chess, a game that Zodiak had used to play but since he became a bodyguard had left it alone.

"So who are all the new people?" Zodiak asked as he approached the group of unknown students.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
DeeYo

Post by DeeYo »

"This person is Ryuuma Ikegoma, a chess player.
And that is Marvin Burns, an..."illusionist"." said Kageida.

DLA

Post by DLA »

"Indeed, my name is Marvin Burns. Illusionist. Or Magician. Mainly Illusionist. As long as you don't confuse illusions with "magic tricks", we'll be good friends.
The Fury Wraith
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Post by The Fury Wraith »

''Eheh... Locked door... No windows... I don't like where this plot is going.'' Kame tried the door a couple of more times but to no avail. She approached the rest of the group. ''So, I suppose all the actors here have the role of a high school student at Hope's Peak Academy, huh? Are there any second years and beyond students among us that know if this locking in plot is something customary they do at the school or what?''
Case made by me: Turnabout Retribution
DLA

Post by DLA »

"Actors?!" he pulled out a deck of cards and began shuffling them over his head, under his arms, and under his hat. "I'll have you know, I am very much the one and only Marvin Burns, and would immediately sue any who claim to be!" he stopped shuffling. "I don't recall ever having come here before, so I doubt that."
DeeYo

Post by DeeYo »

"Hi there. I'm Marvin Burns." Kageida jokingly said, looking at Marvin.
"But in all seriousness though, it seems we really have been locked in here."

The Fury Wraith
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Post by The Fury Wraith »

''Marvin Burns? Is that a stage name? I'm not too keen on the magic show programs on television, so I kinda have no idea who you are credited as...'' Kame said as she saw the Illusionist shuffling his cards in a rather impressive way. ''You kind of look like you're about to do audition for me, and while those are some impressive special effects, right now we have no filmtime to waste on random scenes.'' Kame looked at the rather burly man with the sunglasses and an earpiece. ''For the record, are you sure you can't do anything about that door?''
Case made by me: Turnabout Retribution
DLA

Post by DLA »

"Stage name? It is the name my mother gave me, no matter how odd it may sound. And I am not auditioning, merely trying to think." he put the deck of cards under his hat. "You must work in the film industry. I don't do TV, sorry, only the occasional special for charity." He looked at Kageida. "Veeeeeeery funny. It seems you're determined to irritate me no matter what. Well, it shall not work, sir! Not at all!" He sat on the floor and started dealing the cards as if he were playing poker. "So, we need to find a way out of here... but how?"
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

"U-Um...Pardon me for a moment..."

Standing in a dark corner of the room was a young man. His red hair stuck out from beneath his black cap, with a brim that cast a shadow of his wide eyes. The chains that hung off of his large black coat clanged together as he shuffled nervously. He stared at the others from behind his insanely large coat collar, nervously biting his lip as he looked at the others.

"I'm sorry, but...I think we should try and look around for who might of, um...stole us, so to speak." The boy stopped for a moment before remembering something. "Oh! Um...my name's Kaito Noboru, by the way. I got up while you guys were talking, but I don't think anyone really noticed me..."
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Seikakuna quickly notices a boy speaking. She turns around to face the red-haired student. "Hi, Kaitochi! My name is Seikakuna Nerai. And to be honest, we're as clueless as you. Waiting is our only option it seems." The archer noticed his clothes, "Those are some interesting clothes you have there. Where did you get those chains from? Are you... a criminal!? Not only are we trapped here, but trapped with someone that might be a criminal. This is troubling..." She continued to mourn.
DLA

Post by DLA »

"Welcome, newcomer! The name is Marvin Burns! Nice outfit." He turned from dealing his cards. "I hadn't thought of that. We should look for the one who kidnapped us, unless we all sleepwalked here or were under a trance." Marvin continued dealing the cards in front of him while looking around.