Super Dangan Ronpa Zero! [Chapter 4: Normal Days]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

ZetaAzuel
Spoken languages: English

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa Zero! [Chapter 1: Normal Days]

Post by ZetaAzuel »

"Oh, well they seem like nice people. I'm Zodiak Kenward, Bodyguard. I see you've met my good friend Kageida." Zodiak said with a smile. "As for the locked room issue... maybe our illusionist here can just turn the door into plastic or something right?" Zodiak joked, though he was just hiding the small amount of worry. After all, aside from being in a locked room what's the worst that could happen?

"Why don't you show us an illusion or something?" Anything to keep his mind at ease would be greatly appreciated.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

"W-Wait! Please don't make generalizations like that so quickly!" Kaito seemed to shrink back into his large collar in self-defense, like a turtle with his shell.

"Please, let me explain...Well, technically, I suppose I am a Super High SChool Level Thief...b-but I don't want to be! I just can't help myself at times, you have to understand! I've never robbed any banks or anything, I just get a little distracted by, er...shiny things." He grabbed the chain around his hip. "The chains are a safety measure. I figured if people could hear them clanging together, they'd hear me if I ever gave into a temptation and tried to pick a pocket or two..."

He tried to change the subject. "B-But that doesn't matter, okay! we need to figure out what's happening here...I'm worried for our safety..."

Marvin tried to talk with him, and he sunk into his collar again as he bean dealing cards. "P-Please don't get so close...it's not safe to get near me with small objects on your person...and you're making me incredibly nervous..."
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

DeeYo
Spoken languages: Hungarian, English, some Russian, Spanish, German

Post by DeeYo »

"Well, I haven't got anything on my person. So..." Kageida said, approaching the nervous Kaito, partly to test his nervousness and partly to discover if he really hasn't got anything on him. He never checked his pockets, so there might be a chance of something turning up...

Total times sued: 10328
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

Risala and Lee sat behind the podium, periodically peeking out to see the actions of the other students. As they woke up and introduced themselves, the pair considered doing the same. However, a small discussion was going on pertaining to this manner, and it looked to be - to anyone who was watching at least - that it wasn't going to end anytime soon. The cat favored staying behind the podium, while the biologist preferred to introduce herself. Hope's Peak Academy had some strange people within its walls.

"This discussion is over. I'm heading out there, Lee."
"I'll come out when everyone wakes up. Have a nice time."
"Lee!"

- - - -

Risala Mavika stood up quietly for the second time that morning. She surveyed the room for the strangest-looking people there. No dice. All of them looked strange, particularly the one with the shadow always covering his eyes. He was currently shouting some magician-like incantation in order to open the door at the end of the hall, but it turned out to be locked. There didn't seem to be an opening in the conversation for Risala to jump in, and she thought of interrupting it. But. She had always been raised to be polite, and this politeness was not going to be violated today! And yet, there must be an opening somewhere. Maybe being polite was out of the question. With conviction, Risala got off the stage and went towards the door, where shadow-eyed, incantation-babbling man stood. And come to think of it...

"I'm surprised you didn't notice movement behind the podium on stage."

That would surely get his attention.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
The Fury Wraith
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Post by The Fury Wraith »

Kame looked at the incredibly nervous person that just proclaimed himself to be a thief. ''Wait, you're saying you are a Super High-School level Thief? Talk about perfect casting! Can't you pick the lock on this door?''
Case made by me: Turnabout Retribution
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

"M-Mr. Mattou, please don't tempt me...I try to resist those kinds of urges, but it can become difficult at times..."

He turned from Kageida to Kame as she talked to him. "Huh? Pick a lock?" He put his hand to his chin as he thought. "Well...I am quite skilled at lockpicking from back in my...less self-controlled days...but unfortunately, I don't have my usual lockpicking tools. I could improvise, I suppose, if any of you have supplies..."
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

"Apologies, Kaito." Marvin put the cards under his hat once more. "It helps me think. And fear not, for my pockets are quite empty!" he showed the empty pockets. "Or are they?" he opened his pocket and a dove flew out. It flew a few circles, then landed on Marvin's finger. "MARV-ELOUS!" the dove flew into his sleeve. He heard a woman's voice and looked to the podium. He was surprised to see a girl with grey hair standing at it. "Why, hello, miss. I did not see you there. Marvin Burns, but please, call me Marvin." he grinned at her. "Misdirection is part of my craft, miss. I was merely providing a distraction for you!"
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Gav

Post by Gav »

Looking closer, Risala now saw that the shadow under Marvin's eyes was really a mask. She had always disliked masks, but then again, what did she truly love? She could think of several things she just plain liked, but none she loved. Either way, she didn't know how she felt about that mask. Hmph. Another thing made Risala furious - that Marvin seemed to think she was at the podium instead of right next to him! Maybe the mask impairs his eyesight so that he always sees people at where they were instead of where they are now. It could get to a person, a mask like that.

- - - -

Lee heard the distinct voice of Risala in the background. It was a particularly loud and piercing voice, so it woke him up. This was annoying, as the floor had finally started to feel comfortable, and because he was woken up, he felt its irritation once more. The cat peeked his head out from behind the podium and saw Risala talking to a man with a shadow under his eyes. He knew how prone cats could be to strangers attacking on sight - after all, he had been living on his own for quite some time before finding the colony, and had been in many, many scuffles in his time. Worried, Lee jumped off the stage and padded over to Risala as she made conversation with the strange man.

- - - -

Now, what to say to Marvin's mistake? Risala was afraid she'd have to put it to him bluntly.

"Mr. Burns," (Risala never used honorifics for names that weren't Japanese) "I'm standing right next to you. How could you think I'm at the podium?"

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Zodiak looked for a moment in awe as he saw the doves go flying around in the room he felt himself ease up a bit. He was also glad to see that everyone was enjoying themselves without TOO much conflict. Save some group in the distance talking about... thievery and what not.

Zodiak then noticed a strange cat that was walking towards the girl that had jumped up from the podium above. It was the first animal... well second animal (those random doves) that he had seen. Maybe they came out from somewhere and that we they weren't trapped after all. He approached the cat hoping that it wouldn't run away.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty," he said in a cooing manner while holding out his hands.
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
Gav

Post by Gav »

Lee jumped away in disgust! Who the Game (cat hell) was that man, to think he could boss a cat as superior, or at least as free, as HIM?! Lee only allowed himself to follow Risala's orders because the two were good friends. Anyone else was off-limits. Even though it hurt, the cat unsheathed his claws and let out a long and malicious HISSSSSS....

Risala noticed the male, who had his hand out to beckon Lee, because of the hiss. This aggravated her. The man was not to be trusted! Glaring at the man, she shouted "Please get away from my cat, Mr...?"

What? Being polite is a commitment you make your entire life, even to people you despise!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Zodiak jumped at the cat's sudden aggressiveness. Sure cat's are the most friendly animals but this was the first time a cat had put it's claws out at him. He then heard a woman yelling at him from behind and he turned around to see a very agitated female student approaching him.

"M-My name?" It had been awhile before Zodiak had been talked to in such a harsh tone. Clients recently had been pretty lax and respectful but this wasn't a client. "Z-Zodiak. Zodiak Kenward" He looked down feeling somewhat embarrassed. "So that's your cat then?" He said taking a look at the cat once more. Which was still glaring at him. "Sorry I just... thought that maybe he... she... whatever gender it is would know a way out of here. Cause I thought that maybe it had snuck in here through a hole or something.

Zodiak looked down once more feeling trying not to show the embarrassment on his face. "So yeah, I'm guessing that you brought him in here too then? Ms...." he said in the same way she addressed him.
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

When Michio Ogami woke up, he had just had a nightmare. This wasn't uncommon though. He could never get completely used to them, but given his hobbies, it was only natural that he'd have nightmares often. By now, the impact had been significantly lessened, though he was still frightened by them. At least he didn't wake up screaming anymore, though he still woke up with cold sweat on his neck. It was strange to think about. He couldn't even confront his own nightmares, so how could he hope to confront his fears in the real world? Constantly being in fear was something he had gotten used to by now, but there was something addicting to it... Something addicting about trying to combat that fear, even if Michio was a naturally timid and easily-scared person.

Allowing himself to focus his thoughts on something else, he quickly realized that something was wrong. He was sitting on the floor, leaning against a desk. This wasn't exactly a scene that he was familiar with, leading to many theories in his mind. Was this the afterlife? Had he died somehow? It didn't take long for him to realize how absolutely ridiculous that theory was, given that he could hear voices around him, and the fact that he couldn't even remember being in any danger on this day. But wait... Thinking about it, he had forgotten quite a few things. What had he been doing all morning? He definitely hadn't been sleeping in school for a very long time... Had he?

Wait, what if ghosts put me to sleep, and they're having a conversation right now!? Okay Michio, calm down, calm down. This is your chance. Maybe they're friendly...

Michio quickly stood on his feet, not wasting any more time. Of course, he soon realized that these voices weren't ghosts at all. They looked like human beings, just like him. Part of him was relieved that his fears were unfounded, and another part of him was disappointed that he wouldn't be able to prove the existence of ghosts just yet. He quickly checked the area surrounding him, and found his trusty night-vision camera, as well as a notepad and pen. Just in case, Michio made a quick note about what had just happened. Another theory of his was that this had already happened once, and he was stuck in a loop that he could never remember... That, or he really needed to stop watching horror movies. They weren't good for his heart.

"I-I guess I must look pretty s-silly right now... Whew. This is pretty embarrassing... Wait, why am I talking to myself? I should try talking to one of the others..." Michio said, realizing how odd it was that he was now narrating his own life out loud. Thankfully, he spoke in a very quiet whisper, so it was probable that no one heard him, but that just made him feel even more ridiculous. Right. Getting flustered already... Not the best way things could be going right now. He couldn't see it himself, but his face was red with embarrassment. He decided to try talking to one of the others. More specifically, a female student named Seikakuna, though Michio didn't know her name at the time.

"Um... Excuse me. My name is Michio Ogami. It's very nice to meet you. If it isn't a bother, would you mind telling me what's happening. ... Um, after introducing yourself, of course! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I didn't want you to introduce yourself." Michio said, trying to be as friendly as possible, and apologizing much more than he needed to.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Gav

Post by Gav »

The two men who had just introduced themselves looked "mighty suspicious" to Risala. One wanted her name? He wouldn't get her name until everyone had woken up. This was out of convenience more than anything else. After all, who was Risala to introduce herself more than once to the same group? It would be awfully tiring... And Lee didn't like it, that was conclusive. Risala would do anything to please Lee, her one true friend. But I've already mentioned that Lee is her one true friend. So! Risala stepped toward Zodiak and then toward Ogami-san. Then, head held high, she said "I will not introduce myself yet. Don't feel offended by that. I want to make sure everyone knows at once who I am."

"This is my cat, Lee. Anyone who lays a finger on him will feel the brunt of my fists. I'm not a strong woman by any means, but my punches have been known to sting."

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Seikakuna noticed a boy walking up to her. "Oh, hey. My name is Seikakuna Nerai, nice to meet you too! And really, we're in a fit right now. The door is locked, so we're trapped here. I really think this is all too fishy.", she replied.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

"Because, fair madame... I am over here!" he stood up from behind the podium after having crawled there moments ago. "Teleportation illusions can really get to you. I hope we can be friends, miss." Marvin saw another person wake up and ask for an introduction. "For the twentieth time today... the name is Marvin Burns, Illusionist!" he tipped his hat at Michio.
Last edited by DLA on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Final but not so ending chapter.