RP: Island of Outcasts

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Re: RP: Island of Outcasts

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Altraxia nodded as Friend #3 finished their conversation with... Friend #4. (Well, yes. Even if she hadn't met them yet, they were obviously still her friend!). When Friend #3 started to address Altraxia again, she grew excited. Sure, she knew was acting like a little kid today, but she didn't care. Things were going so well. So many new friends, and now she was getting a present!

And... Yay, she could get a muffin later! The flavor didn't really matter too much; she knew it was flavored with friendship. That was what was most important here. She also learned that Friend #3's name was Holly (Names were still better than numeral identification, after all). Yes, meeting Holly was clearly a good idea. She was nice and friendly, and seemed overall pretty cheerful. She was likely quite a nice, happy person. If she wasn't

Altraxia was relatively quick, she could likely catch the fairy by surprise. Of course, she wasn't sure that she could handle Holly in a direct confrontation with her strength and lacked a weapon... it might be best to wait until later. Typical methods might work in that case, but a backup plan was always advisable.

Attack with distance weaponry? Maybe a makeshift crossbow? Difficult, but possible. Or somehow knock her out from afar? Also possible, but would need a definable method prior.

If she wasn't then Altraxia could certainly fix that!

Then she gave herself a light tap on the head and stuck out her tongue. "I'm sorry, silly me! You were talking with someone else and I talked so fast! My name is Altraxia. It's a pleasure to meet you. I agree that fresh muffins are better, and I'd be happy to wait; I'm sure that I can find you later, and I'm sure that they'll be delicious!" She then frowned.

"But... I'm sorry, but I don't have much time to chat. So many friends to meet, so little time! Today really is exciting!"

Altraxia then just... merely skipped off in a random direction. Now where to go? She could go back to Friend #2... she had never finished her introduction with them. She decided against it. They might be busy now, after all. She decided to just walk around and see what caught her eye- maybe it would be Friend #2, maybe somebody completely different. Altraxia was in a rather spontaneous mood.
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
ZetaAzuel
Spoken languages: English

Post by ZetaAzuel »

"Wonderful!" Jost said as he literally extended his goo like arm over to Holly to gently pat her on the head. "I was right when I knew that you guys would be a nice batch of people." he said as he gave a gleeful smile. "By the way I have a good friend of mine who's nearby, I'd hate to be a burden but... you wouldn't mind making something for him too would you? He looks literally..." he then changed his other hand into the same face as Zythest's and began talking out of him like a puppet. "Just like this. And boy are we just hungry for something this morning."

Zythest was able to hear the conversation from Jost's mind not too far away in the distance. It seemed that everyone was pretty nice so he didn't need to hide himself further away anymore. He shrugged silently to himself as he approached the large group himself now taking a look at everyone around him.

"And here's the guest of honor now!"
Jost said as he then lept off the ground and splated right on top of Zythest before liquifying into the green skin over him. "I see you've all met Jost here..." he said somewhat quietly. "Don't pay him too much mind, he's just a bit of an eccentric at times." he said smiling. "I'm his... master so to speak, you can call me Zythest."

"Master, sure~ that's why I was able to get over here without your consent right?" the flowstone spoke to him.

"Oh you be quiet."
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Zachary shuffled his deck of cards a bit more. This seemed like it would be an easy audience to fool. "The name is Zachary Drake, and I am a magician! Or at least used to be. The Magician's Alliance no longer recognizes me as a member. Now then, pick a card." he spread the cards out to make them more visible. His plan to befriend them seemed to be going well so far. Now to see how they reacted.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

"H-Hey, guys. Don't ignore me."

Goddamn assholes. Oh, but being ignored is fine by me. If everything is equal to zero, yeah, then they can just ignore me all they like. I'll just cut out their throats and then we'll all be happy. Compromise is the best.

I wave my hand and give a friendly look of mock dejection and surprise. And I also visualise bludgeoning them all to death. And taking their muffins. And p***ing on the muffins. Hahaha. Oh, the juvenile side of me knows how to end boredom. But he's annoying. I am an adult man, and thus I'll do this in a business like manner. I will spit on the muffins and shove them down their slit, gaping throats. Hee hee hee... AHAHAHAHA! Oh, damn yeah. That would be delicious. Their blank eyed corpse stare at me as I force the muffins in. The irony. They'll never talk of bloody muffins again.

"So, uh... Did you save a muffin for me? Or should I make my own? I'm not very good at cooking, sorry."

I rub the back of my head and close my eyes with a little friendly patter of laughter. I want to see what their dead face's look like. But breakfast is good to.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

"N-No, please. I really don't deserve any gifts...I...uh..."

Lucy's eyes shot back and forth as she tried to respond to Holly. Green clones, claws, knives, thieving, hybrids, tricks, fairies, magic...Everything was starting to get overbearing. Lucy had barely even known about Fantasia in her lifetime. She only heard whispers about it amongst the lab workers. Seeing such strange and almost frigthening beings all at once made her feel like she was going to freak out. She just didn't know how to handle this much insanity at once...She felt like she would faint...

"...Uh...I-I have to go...!" Lucy backed up a couple of steps from the group before turning the other way and running away from them, trying to avoid stumbling with her current lack of balance. When she felt she was far enough, she turned behind a large tree and leaned against it, breathing heavily.

What...What am I supposed to do?! Are they dangerous? Are they a part of this punishment? Do I befriend them? Do I kill them? What...WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?! Lucy's thoughts were rushing through her mind. She could barely even think straight. This was all too new to her. Was THIS was the world was like? Was THIS what she was locked up fom all these years?Such a massive change of lifestyle within only a couple days...How was she supposed to react to this?

For now, Lucy just stayed hidden behind the tree. She hoped nobody would find her for now. It was best for them and for her if she just stayed by herself, before anybody got hurt.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

Azrael listened and listened. She didn't care what they talked about, only where they were. People were there, here, over there, at that place right there, someplace nearby, but all too far away. She was just about to give up hope and show herself when something good happened. One of the friends ran away from all the others. Maybe they wanted to kill that friend. Maybe they weren't friends anymore. Well now she can have a new and better friend.

She crawled through the bushes near that tree, the tree with the friend. Once she was ready, once she was close, she pounced. Azrael was ready to kill another person after so long. So long. The thoughts of blood and death and anger and no anger and killing and blood and death and death and death and death ran through her mind. It was very exhilarating. Too exhilarating, though.

Sleep. You're tired. You can't make friends when tired.

Sleep. I'm tired. I can't make friends when tired.

And as quick as she jumped, right before reaching Lucy's throat, in a matter of microseconds, Azrael slept. In mid-air. And comfortably landed right in front of Lucy. She snuggled up on the dirt and snoozed peacefully. It was all very confusing.
NihilisticNinja

Altraxia grinned. She now knew that Friend #2 was named Zythest. Well... at least some part of him was. There appeared to be a secondary party within that Zythest could... at least partially control. Perhaps not completely. However... that complicated matters. How would he know when they were happy? If one party was happy and the other sad... what would she do? Hm. She supposed she could try and kill one and see how it all worked out in the end, but... that seemed dangerous. She didn't get pleasure killing happy people. It wasn't nice.

And then she heard this new friend introduce themselves as Zachary Drake. Well... they currently seemed nice enough. They could warrant further inspection, though. Altraxia had a... bad feeling about Zachary Drake, and she'd learned to trust her intuition. Were they secretly really unhappy inside? Hm. It was a matter worth checking out.

But she'd have to do so later, because she saw somebody else run off. Oh no! They didn't seem happy at all, they seemed scared and worried. Maybe they were stressed. Well... Altraxia wouldn't stand for that! She would come to the rescue and find some way to cheer them up. Or deal with them. One of the two.

When Altraxia came up by them, she saw that there was another friend lying on the ground by Friend #4(Or should she count Zachary Drake, and then they'd become Friend #5? This is getting frustrating). Hopefully she could meet this person when they woke up. It looked like they had been going to try and help Friend #5 too, but suddenly fell asleep. Oh well, hope they were having pleasant dreams!

She then ran over to Friend #5, trying to make an effort to not be too close, so as to not make them feel worse. "Heya, there. It's nice to meet you. I'm Altraxia, and I'd love to be your friend! Are you feeling okay?"
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Lucy was beginning to regain her composure when the mysterious girl suddenly punced at her. She let out a small shriek of fright, positive that her life was about to end that second...then the attacker suddenly passed out on the ground in front of her.

Lucy's fear was back and was worse than before, as she struggled to breathe and tears rolled out of her good eye. She was still shaken up when Altraxia came up to her.

"Are you feeling okay?"

Lucy shot a frightened stare at Altraxia. "No...No, no, no...Th-This is all too much...These strange people with strange powers...and I was just nearly killed by this person..." She glared down at the sleeping Azrael. "I...I can't deal with this! I don't know what to do! I was brought here to be punished for the evil I've done, but this...I-I didn't expect this! How do I react...?! Is this the punishment I need? I just...don't know..."

She tried to calm herself for a moment. She was scared and confused right now...but she'd have to learn to adapt here. "...I-I'm sorry, I'm just a little jumpy right now. My name is Lucy Hollow...and please, don't call me a friend. I don't deserve such kindness."
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

Calm. Caaaaalm. Now wake up.

Wake up.

Azrael darted up in an instant, just as fast as she'd fallen asleep. She opened her magic eyes to check her surroundings. 2 people very close by. But the voice said to be calm, so calm she shall be. Azrael slumped on the floor and stared at Lucy for a good minute. An awkward and suspenseful silence hung over them. Then, she pointed to Lucy's arms, or lack of mobility of said arms, and drew a short message in the dirt.

"ARMS CUT FREE ?"

She looked back up at Lucy with her magic eyes now closed. Her expression was emotionless. The smell was good enough that she could pinpoint her location anyway. Azrael showed off her sharpened fingernails to everyone there.

Can't kill with no arms. Unless you're fast. I'm fast. She isn't fast. I don't think she's fast. She needs arms.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Lucy stared back at Azrael, She was about to say something else to Altraxia, but when Azrael got up and began just...STARING at her...Lucy felt almost horrifyingly entranced. What was she doing? Was she contemplating something? Did she still plan to kill Lucy? What?

After almost a minute of silence, Azrael drew something in the sand.

ARMS CUT FREE ?

Did...Did she want to cut Lucy's restraints?

"N-No! No, no!" Lucy's voice was shaky but she sounded positive with her answer. "I need these restraints! I need them to keep myself punished and others safe...please, don't touch them!" Without any real idea of what to do to get away from Azrael, Lucy merely ran around to behind altraxia, quivering behind her while desperately hoping she knew how to deal with this situation.

NihilisticNinja

Altraxia frowned. Well... this person wasn't happy. That was bad. However... perhaps she could help! She should always try that first before the stabbing or the bludgeoning or the drowning or the...

She then tilted her head. The person sleeping over there had tried to kill Lucy? That did not seem friendly at all. And if people aren't being friendly... they typically aren't happy either. She frowned.

She didn't want to dismiss him as not being a friend quite yet, however. Lucy was just so upset after all... and it wasn't like Altraxia's solution to people being unhappy was illogical. It made perfect sense that others would try it too! Maybe that sleeping person just jumped the gun a bit. That would have been a perfectly friendly course of action.

Well, they had woken up now... and seemed to want Lucy to cut her arms free. Maybe so that they could interact in a more friendly way? That didn't involve killing? That seemed possible to her.

Yet... Lucy seemed scared. And scared people could never be happy; Altraxia needed to fix that. She wasn't sure exactly what Lucy was talking about when it came to her arms... but she could deal with that later. The girl bet that if she could get Lucy to stop being so scared, she'd cheer right up? Yeah. That seemed make sense.

"Hi there, new maybe-friend! I'm Altraxia! If you're trying to kill Lucy, I think I see where you're coming from here, but I don't think you should try just yet. Shouldn't we try and see if we can cheer her up in a different way first? It is always important to utilize diverse methods and be thorough, after all. Otherwise, aren't we just going to kill everybody? How can we make new friends that way?" Altraxia pouted.

Yet... her instincts kicked in again. Except... the feeling was even worse. No, she had a hunch that this creature wasn't friendly. Not at all.

This being seems decently fast, but I am as well. If necessary, I may be able to out run it, or find a way to out-maneuver it and find a hiding place. That way, I could find an escape route or plan a sneak attack. I currently most certainly do not possess the weapons necessary to properly confront this being, if they're as dangerous as I suspect they might be. The problem will be figuring out how to escape with possible-friend Lucy, given her restraints. This will require more thought... yet I have so little time to do so.

She just hoped that her hunch was wrong about this new person (new friend? This would require confirmation). That would make things far simpler, and cause far less of a mess.
enigma

Post by enigma »

I love being ignored. Reminds me why I kill people. Makes me bored and crap like that. Makes me remember how much I hate everything. How I hate people. How I hate monotony. How everything is nothing. HoHOW EVERYONE WILL DIE?! I cut their throats, rip out their organs, shoot off their heads, stab them, burn them, snap their necks... Ah. The pain of choice and freedom. I chuckle. Okay. It's getting annoying now. Someone realise I'm here. I exist, dammit! Hm... Oh, look. It's some pretentious b**** over there. Apparently, dozens of men killed themselves because of her beauty. Funny. She looks like an ugly piece of s*** to me. Maybe if I kill her she'll be more interesting. I walk over to her.

"Good morning. Isn't it a great day to be alive?"

I outstretch my arms and face the sun and I realise that boredom is settling in. When was the last time I tortured someone so badly they screamed and cried out for me to kill them again? I want to hear that sound. It's a sound that proves I'm still alive and it's the greatest sound for making the day seem more interesting.
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

"Oh, every day is great - I could just spend all the time looking at the sky and I wouldn't mind that much. Yawwn..." Hmm... let's look at the sky again. "Isn't nature just great?" Is that a cloud shaped like a... hm, was it a face or a tomato? No, wait, it was a orange. And that one is an apple... "I mean, just look at the beautiful things it brings you... back in Fantasia, we had this vast, pink lake. It was beautiful... and let's not forget the crystal caverns. Those were amazing. I spent so much time in them... oh, I miss my country. But it's fine, this place is wonderful, too."
enigma

Post by enigma »

"Oh, it sure is. It's lovely and relaxing. Feels great and all to just enjoy the breeze."

And one day that pink lake will be died red with the blood of ugly crap like you.

"A-Ahahaha~ But, you know, it does get a little boring out here. I'm sure you miss your Fantasia or whatever. Bet it's way more exciting than here."

Any place would be better than here. Still, doesn't change the fact that this whole world is s***. A pointless piece of crap anchored into a reality I DON'T WANT! I want to kill and be free! Murder and laugh. Because no one wants this world we all want the fantasy.

"So, what kind of breakfast do you like?"
ZetaAzuel
Spoken languages: English

Post by ZetaAzuel »

"Yeah, Fantasia was a nice place... adventure, good food, friends, all that kind of stuff was a plenty over there. And yet here, it's more like watch your back or get killed. Not like that's ever been a problem for us, I've got eyes all over me." he put on a cheeky smile. "So how many of you guys are from Fantasia anyway?" he asked having Jost stretch out his gooey arm for emphasis.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio