[RP] Netbound: The Rebootation: Downloading Phase

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Netbound: The Rebootation

Post by lazyplague »

Hopefully a legal double post but you can fuse it if you need to.

I'm working on Maps.
Spoiler : Maps :
Last edited by lazyplague on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

I approve of my game room being full of cute things.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Spoiler : Application :
USERNAME: Hayao Miyazaki
CHARACTER NAME: Rena Ryuugu
CHUMHANDLE: adorableCleaver
APPEARANCE: Image
CLASS: Seeker of Trust
WEAPON: Cleaverkind
Storage System: Multilayer bento box. Up to 13 square layers for carrying food and small objects.
Personality: Rena has a sweet and friendly nature, with a habit of getting extremely excited over "adorable" (or nostalgic things). However, she also has a more fierce and hostile side towards being lied to or having her friends or herself being threatened or put in danger. She is usually an airhead, however she can be very intuitive (however she doesn't outwardly show it.)

NOTE: This is an AU version of Rena from Higurashi in a world where, basically, the events of the Higurashi games didn't happen. Also, yes. This IS a serious application, however I don't know if it'll get through. Though, I have checked and it doesn't violate any of the rules at all. So... Technically, this should be perfectly legal. And the GM HAS been saying that everything goes alot lately so.... ^_^"
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Since i'm crazy i'll accept it.

EDIT: New maps will be added shortly.
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Spoiler : Application :
USERNAME: Wolf Speaker
CHARACTER NAME: Roland de Artois
CHUMHANDLE: lacyAristocrat
APPEARANCE: Roland has platinum blond hair, darker at the tips, parted on one side in the front and reaching the nape of his neck in the back, where it ends in a V shape resembling a duck's tail. His eyes are amber-colored, his left one sometimes darkening to a burnt orange. He refers to this as his eye 'getting stuck', for reasons unknown. His suit is pale cream. A black and white pattern stretches and curves over the area underneath his lapels, bringing to mind the keyboard of a piano. His chemise is stark white, with a large, stiff collar; his lapels and cuffs are decorated with gold, and lined with pinkish tan stripes and diamond shapes. Perpendicular to these lines are two gold bands on his left arm, from which sprouts a bunch of fluffy white lace. His tie resembles fragments of blue and green stained glass, and his shoes are shiny black leather. A small silver and gold key surrounded by a heart hangs from his breast pocket. His pants are cream with tan lines running down the sides. Pinkish tan diamonds decorate the area above his thighs and its equivalent on his backside. One pant leg is sown with white lace. The lace has little heart-shaped holes in it.
CLASS: Viscount of Excessivity
WEAPON: Pianokind
Storage System: Key. He twirls it in the air to open a heart-shaped hole in the fabric of space.
Personality: Rather than emotionless, Roland seems completely apathetic. Nothing has ever been able to muss him. He takes any happening, no matter how strange, in stride. Disbelief doesn't seem to be something he feels. He is the worst kind of audience: even if he enjoys something, he won't externally react to it. He seems to give great care to his personal appearance and tidiness in general, but he isn't fussy about it towards others. No matter what he may be feeling, nothing shows on his face. He isn't repulsed by gore or violence. He lives in an environment where outrageous things and mind-boggling standards are the norm, so that may be why he is unshaken by everything. Roland enjoys music a great deal. His favorite genres are classical and death metal.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

I'm sorry but I have too many problems with ur character.
See the spoiler for reasons.
Spoiler : :
Loljk ur in pal.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Apps are now closed, the Gbee (Game) will begin tomorrow, unless something strange happens.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Yay. We can start the gbee.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

New Email!
Subject: 0M3G4 Key

Congratulations! Your application to the 0M3G4 Beta has been accepted, A download key will be shown in the link below.

We do advise you to remember that the file does take a few days to download, do to circumstances that has nothing to do with file size, but with server problems.

We do wish you a good day, and a have a good time with the game!

(OOC note: As much as I WANT to get into the game sooner than later I decided to give us a few days in game and out of game to give me some time to organize my thoughts, processes and somewhat other minor details. Although you can start in canon interaction, explore your houses freely, etc.)
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

Oh boy, this new BL anime sure gets you hot under the collar. The main character is a perfect M and the antagonist is a perfect S. You can't even begin to imagine how well this will se-
New Email!
Ah, finally. That online game you signed up a while ago has finally made it's way here. You take some time out of your incredibly busy schedule to start the game download and then return to your prior duties. Making a new doujin to sell.

You head over to your INAPPROPRIATE MATERIALS STASH and select a worthy pairing to make this new doujin out of. The pairing you selected is the popular anime heroine MAGOKA and the possible love interest ROMURA. MAGOMURA is a wonderful pairing that already has many amazing doujins and is sure to sell many copies for the fans. You then move to your collection of ART SUPPLIES and begin the linework. Once finished, you do the colouring. Next is adding in the speech bubbles and text. Then finally, you add some finishing touches and make the cover. "Mago❤Mura!" is done! You send the finished work to your publisher so they can release it at the next BOOKIKET hosted in Japan.

Then you remember about your promise earlier. You promised to send that manga you drew of one of your PERFECT SUBJECTS to her. Yes, this manga is so perfect and is already selling millions of copies in the book stores at AKIHABARA. You bet she'll secretly love this new manga, despite what she says about it. It's absolutely perfect. You phone up your publisher and he agrees to send a special copy to her on express delivery. Heehee, she'll love it!
Last edited by Topaz on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Re: [RP] Netbound: The Rebootation: Downloading Phase

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Tsunderella was in her Karaoke Room, singing with a great amount of hatred in her voice. She was singing about a fictional horrible person in her life who she totally didn't have any affection for. Yes. This was a completely normal thing to do, and anyone who said otherwise was stupid and wrong. She also realized that she was completely bored. Of course, she had plenty of friends. She wasn't lonely at all. Totally. Yep. There was no doubt in her mind that she just preferred being alone. It was nice and totally didn't make her sad in any way.

Sighing, Tsunderella decided to go to her room and use her computer. The internet was a place with a lot of things to do, and it had a plethora of information... Not that she was impressed by that, or anything! After all, it also housed a lot of stupidity, and many message boards shook her faith in humanity. Yes. She most certainly did not like the internet at all. It did not make her feel less lonely.

She noticed that she had received an email, and clicked on the download link. She hated downloads. They took far too long. Maybe there was someone on Pesterchum... She just hoped it was someone at least half-reasonable. Talking to that rude gamer or that insane fangirl would be too much for her to handle.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Gods, was it broing. The forum boards she was active on had no new posts for approximately 3 hours, and listening to random music didn't help either. Juggling her balls got old fast and she accidentally broke a vase.

- New Email-

Finally, her solution. She opened the email and clicked the download link... only to find out that this'll take forever. Commence huge sigh. She had been on the random button in pesterchum for hours now, but almost everyone was offline, the rest of the people were really boring. Maybe a flash game... no. Maybe her phone... but what would she do with that. Deciding to stop pressing random like a machine for now, she looked on the forums again.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

For player reference:
The Hobo based player is currently downloading the game.
No one exactly knows how, but he's doing it.
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Roland sat at his desk, staring at the screen. Muffled, bloodcurdling shrieks sounded lightly from his headphones. Virtual reality had seemed interesting at the time. He didn't have much to do these days, as his five hundred servants took care of the the usual household things. His priest had recently dislodged the ghoul up in the attic, although his own quarters had been destroyed in the process. He was now sleeping in the chapel as workers hurried to rebuild his rooms. After that particular bit of excitement, things had been rather dull in the Artois home. Virtual reality, at least, was a way to escape the stifling heat and humidity. Unfortunately, the download would take multiple hours, during which he would have to make do with staying indoors. It was a pity--his garden was flowering quite beautifully at this season.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Your name is MATT. Today is most certainly NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY. You have a number of INTERESTS. You enjoy playing BILLIARDS on the POOL TA-

Wait no what are you doing that is silly.

-NEW EMAIL!-

As he contemplated why he was having a second-person introduction, Matt Lockwood noticed he got an email. Oh cool, maybe the gbe-GAME link was here now. As he opened it, he realized it would take a while to actually work. Well crap. Oh well, he could distract himself until it finished, and he was sure that it wouldn't feel as long a time as it sounded. Some omnipresent being would wait a couple of days and it'd feel like an hour or something to him.

Matt went over to his pool table and grabbed a cue. It was time to show off to absolutely nobody how awesome he was at a sport nobody cared about. Hitting balls into holes would be time well spent waiting on the game or waiting for new Pesterchum messages. Because why not.
Matt feels this seems very familiar, but decides to ignore it.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!