[RP] Justice Riders: Planetary Defenders! ==INVASION==

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Justice Riders: Planetary Defenders! (Mission Start

Post by lazyplague »

Hayate realized he had thought it was Trauma and did a mind blush, no one could see it, but it was there alright.
"W-well... I suppose it's a good thing for them not to be out and about but... I kinda feel uncertain about what would happen if we met one..." He said as he felt around in his jacket's inner pocket, where he stored the strange device.

"Trama... what do you think will happen if we run into one? I mean I could probably take one... but... Oh never mind..." Hayate said nervously, fear in his eyes.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Flash walks the streets, avoiding strange looks, as... well, he's a foot tall. He watched from afar, since people watching always fascinated the tiny teddy bear. It has been a while since someone paid him for a job. It had been a while since he could afford the things that he wanted- tons of frivolities that would satiate his idle interests for a while. His current target was a speaker system to thread through his entire penthouse to annoy all those unlucky enough to inhabit the floor beneath him. And maybe something to make going through the spin cycle a little more tolerable.

Too. Many. Tests. Ami's bleary-eyed foyers into... whatever subject she had been studying had taken its toll. She was barely cognizant of her surroundings, or the people that inhabited them. All she knew is that she wanted out of this building. As soon as the bell rang, she was the first one out of the classroom, among the first to leave (as many felt similarly for various reasons), and stopped three steps out of the building. It was the place she'd been wanting to be all day- anywhere but school. She looked around for people to interact with, and found a boy and girl talking together. She approached them without speaking, just hoping to find a convenient in on the conversation.
since 2008!
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

"Fret not, my good citizen!"

The door opened with a slam. Uezama billowed in, a bright yellow cape swishing behind him. He was wearing a blue and red superhero suit and a Robin mask. He posed dramatically in the doorway. "I, Super Robot X Orangeman Gaia Mode, will save you from the evils of the extraterrestrials!"
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
Ami

Post by Ami »

Wolf Speaker wrote:"Fret not, my good citizen!"

The door opened with a slam. Uezama billowed in, a bright yellow cape swishing behind him. He was wearing a blue and red superhero suit and a Robin mask. He posed dramatically in the doorway. "I, Super Robot X Orangeman Gaia Mode, will save you from the evils of the extraterrestrials!"
Oooh, a shmuck. My favorite kind of person to take advantage of.

Flash quickly rises with a hop, and makes his way to the young man. "So, you're a sequel, eh? Any good?"
since 2008!
Wolf Speaker

Post by Wolf Speaker »

"Nope, not at all!" Uezama answered pompously. "They horribly ruined my character, and now all my former fans hate me! It's been an eye-opening experience!"
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
Ami

Post by Ami »

A weird schmuck. Intriguing!

"So, where does your character go from here? I assume with sequels, there's a recurring villain, or some love interest. Or is it some huge genre change, and you're in a rollerblading-parkour contest of some type?" Flash raised an eyebrow, placing his hand-nubs on his waist.
since 2008!
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Hayate decided to ignore Uezama as best as he could... but at the moment, he wasn't exactly sure what was happening...

"O-oh! Hello Ami-san!" He said as he saw the girl approaching, everyone was just coming his way for some reason...

Damn tall people.
Ami

Post by Ami »

"Hey-a Hayate-san. How're things going?" She adjusted the title of her head accordingly. "Classes treating you well?"
since 2008!
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"I guess? I mean, I didn't really have much trouble yet... but then again, i'm the most average student out there." Hayate said with a smile.

Behind that smile he was cursing because, damn these tall people.
Wolf Speaker

Post by Wolf Speaker »

"I hear mental cursing of tall people!" Uezama cried, pouncing on Hayate. He gave him a noogie. "Don't think I don't know all your tricks by now, Haya-chan!"
Last edited by Wolf Speaker on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Spoiler : :
Guess who just lost their opening post after painstakingly typing it out on an iPod?
Yeah, I'll post something when my soul has been recovered fron the shattering blow it was dealt.
Ami

Post by Ami »

"Trust me, kid- not doing well in school is a godsend. I don't know how many times I have to learn and re-learn everything when some new breakthrough comes along and screws up my studies. But then I still have to memorize it for history's sake." Ami placed a hand to her forehead, her fingers kneading the sides of the bridge of her nose- nearer to the eyes. "And I gotta tell ya, the amount of women interested in quantum physics and its affect on parallel universes in regards to ancient summoning rites is almost nil. The amount interested in other women is even shorter. And outside the group?" Ami threw up her hands, which quickly fell back to her sides with a smack. "Outside, you tell a girl about the nature of Jungian psychology and the collective unconscious physically manefesting through psychic energies, and they look at you weird and stuff."
Spoiler : OoC :
sana sana, sleuth~ <3
Flash jumped out of the way, and continued to people watch- Uezama in particular. The kid was interesting in his unabashedly strange silliness. Flash would classify that as "stupidity".

... Though it was true. Being short sucked. Granted, Flash could jump seven feet in the air already, but his lack of size only made its utility limited, less useful than it would be for someone even double his height.
since 2008!
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

The conversation only got weirder as Ami, Uezama and Flash entered the scene. This was becoming some sort of random Riders meeting, wasn't it? If this went on for too long, Trama would go through popsicle withdrawal.

"Hey Uezama, hey Cloverfield. How goes it?" She purposely didn't acknowledge the bear. It was weird talking to that thing.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Hayate screamed, as he thought about how he wished to damn all tall people.

"U-U-U-UEZAMA-SENPAI PLEASE DON'T DOOOOO THAAAAAT" He screamed, as he struggled to get away from Uezama, "This is even more embarassing than having a emotional conversation with your cat... WHICH I'VE NEVER DONE BEFORE, NO SIR, NOT AT ALL!"

At this point Hayate was blushing really hard... in his mind, he swore to himself that it was in his mind, he wanted to reply to Ami, but Uezama had taken up all of his attention.
Wolf Speaker

Post by Wolf Speaker »

"Oh, hey Trama-chan," Uezama said, casually looking back. Then he turned back to Hayate. "It's not my fault you're teeny tiny as a pea, Haya-chan! You should've drunk more milk as a kid!"
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle