[RP] Justice Riders: Planetary Defenders! ==INVASION==

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Re: [RP] Justice Riders: Planetary Defenders! (Mission Start

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Uezama clapped his hands over his cheeks. "Oh nooo. What will we do. Big bad aliens are attacking the school. This sounds like a job for..." He took out his Morpher and cried, "Justice Morph! Orange!" He spun around dramatically as he began to glow. His trenchcoat materialized and billowed behind him, throwing off more sparks. "...Rider Orange! In case you didn't get that."
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
Wackyman
Spoken languages: English

Post by Wackyman »

The situation escalated quickly as an alien commander approached the group with an army at his back. It was clear he was blissfully unaware the group was his enemy, but he sought them eliminated all the same. How disgusting.

Trama scanned the area for a hiding spot. She knew her fellow Riders were the only ones nearby, but she couldn't risk having a pedestrian see her transform. She saw a dumpster against the side of the school. She grimaced. It was messy, but seeing as though there were no clear hiding spots around her she had to take her chance. She waited for the alien's attention to divert from her and bolt to the dumpster, dropping he bag and flinging herself into it. Rummaging through her pockets, she took out her communicator. She whispered in her communicator: "Justice Morph! Teal!"

A spark of light flooded out of the close dumpster. The moment it dispersed, a figure leapt out of the dumpster, approaching the aliens that threatened it. A visor covering her identity, Trama revealed her pistol and pointed it at the aliens. "Halt! By the authority of the Justice Riders, you're terminated!"

She saw that Uezama had not gone into a hiding spot to change. "Damnit, Orange! We've been over this!" She sighed. "Whatever. Just kill these guys."
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

Wolf Speaker

Post by Wolf Speaker »

"But I was already in costuuuume," Uezama whined. "Nobody could see through my super sneaky disguise! Anyway." His wings unfurled, flapping twice before they lifted him up into the air. Unhooking his laser gun from his leg holster, he held it up to eye level, closed one eye, aimed, and shot. "One, two, three, four, seven! ...Boy, there sure are a lot of these things. Pew-pew away!"
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
Ami

Post by Ami »

"Justice
"Renegade
MORPH!"

Ami had merely used a smoke screen to cover her transformation under the guise of "escape".
Flash didn't really care, he was a Renegade Rider, and his identity was pretty obvious, anyway.

"Hey teal, looking great!" She turns to Uezama. "Orange, always a pleasure! And I see Purple has graced us with his presence." Claws protruded from her knuckles, three feet in length.

Flash's energy blades were only a few inches in length, but they were definitely more threatening than they- and even he- looked. "Alright, jerks, I was having a good day. Time to make it better."
since 2008!
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"You're not very good at hiding your identity are you?" Hayate said in an exasperated tone.

He then began to scale the wall, knowing that it was one of his few actual talents besides punching things, and he wasn't even very good at that.

As he reached the top, he put on his knuckle dusters and dove straight down at one of the Kalchion soldiers, using it as a pillow and a punching bag, because he wanted to look cool. He then realize that he put himself in the worst possible situation ever, ran back into the alley, climbed the wall again, and just started shooting the Kalchion soldiers with the laser gun.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

"No time for counting, only-whoa!" A blast from one of the aliens cut her short as she narrowly dodged it. A quick shot from another foot solider came just as quick. This time she did a backflip to dodge it while aiming her pistol at the alien. With one clean blast, she knocked one of the aliens down, landing square on her feet.

She chuckled to herself. "Oh man, I never get tired of that!"

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water

Call me Wacky.

Ami

Post by Ami »

"Oh come on, you guys, rude! I'm flirting, here!" Ami tears through the Kalchion ranks with her claws easily, using them as human shields against their own blasts. While she was strong, she wasn't one for taking a hit, and generally preferred to redirect enemy strength against itself. For ever slash against their armor, she used her claws to redirect their weapons at each other seconds before firing.

Flash goes for weak points, bending joints the other way, slicing vital spots, and noticed a stupid bunch deciding to fire in a straight line. Using his adrenaline burst, he quickly finds the necks of each mook before separating it from the heads. Doing one of those cool "kneeling after slicing stuff, watching things slide in twain afterwords" poses.
since 2008!
Wolf Speaker

Post by Wolf Speaker »

"Well, time to have some fun."

Threads shot out from Uezama's knuckles, looping through the air. He pulled on them skillfully, and the flat ends of the wire swept a large group of invaders into a circle. He gave another tug, and the wire turned again, effectively tying the enemies up. The aliens who wiggled too much discovered the wire's other, razor-sharp edge. Leaving them like that for his fellow Riders to deal with, Uezama headed towards a huge boulder. Slipping off the glove on his left hand, he touched it. The moment his skin made contact with the rock, he could feel its weight simply melt away. He picked up the now feather-light boulder, flew over to a nice spot where lots of invaders were gathered, then dropped his load. It fell with a satisfying crash, showering the nearby aliens with splinters of rock.

"Nice bonus~" Uezama called overhead, giving a thumbs up to one particular Kalcion who was screeching in agony, clawing at a huge shard of rock protruding from its chest. He went over to see how the others were faring.
Last edited by Wolf Speaker on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

"Flirting...?" Trama thought aloud. What...gender is she flirting with, exactly? She remembered how flirtatious Ami seemed around her. The thought made her blush, but she quickly discarded such thoughts as they were drowned out by the sounds of battle and blasters. She aimed for a headshot on one of the Kalchions, and it was a complete bulls-eye.

Meanwhile, from an unsuspecting corner, Shinji watched the battle unfold before him. "Maaaan, why do there gotta be so many Riders?" he groaned to himself. "By the time I get there, all the Klachions are gonna be gone. Talk about boring..." As Shinji self-loathed, he noticed the commander guy from earlier walking past him, not noticing his presence. His lips curled into a devious smile. "Maybe I can find more entertainment with big guns over there."

He took his communicator out of his pocket, gripping it tightly in his fist. "Alright, step one: kill the leader. Step two: go home and make some Hot Pockets. Step three: Learn to stop talking to self." He dashed atop a dumpster and climbed onto a roof building, beginning to trail the commander.

Call me Wacky.

Ami

Post by Ami »

Flash is the one who took advantage of most of the tied-up enemies. The last one he comes up to, he takes extra time hurting, to make an example out of him. He was a warrior, and defended people well- even if for selfish reasons- but he was ruthless.
since 2008!
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Good. The party's already started. I'm sure they can handle the small fries. As for me...

Liam looked down from behind his visor, his emerald eyes locked on the form of the General and his men heading for the school. A wide grin crossed his face, masked as it was by his helm. This was going to be fun.

The White Rider stood atop the school, fully clad in majestic, pure white armor that was as pure as snow and as white as snow that was white and pure. Unlike snow, his armor did not melt in the sun; rather, it absorbed the sun's radience, like a noble avalanche of white pureness. With a flourish, the White Rider drew his blade from his back, and leapt from his perch, his gravity greaves launching him high into the air; then, raising the sword above his head-- He plummetted.

Ah... This is the life.

As he sped towards the ground, his eyes locked onto the group of foot soldiers following the General. Small fries, but dangerous nonetheless. Evil had to be exterminated in its entirety, lest it rise again-- Oh, hey, there's the ground.

With a dramatic swing, Rider White landed, bringing his sword cleanly through one of the soldiers; his gravity greaves absorbing the shock of his landing. The soldier was still for a moment, seemingly frozen on impact, before White Rider swung his sword, once, twice, thrice, splitting it into a bloody mess. With that, he swiped the blade off his sword and pointed it at the General.

"Hi." Liam said, smiling genially behind his mask. "Nice to meet you."
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

The Kalcions had started shooting at Hayate, so he ducked and hid until he was sure he was safe... but then he noticed that they were on the roof as well.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- Oh, this shouldn't be too hard!" Hayate suddenly changed his demeanor.

He shot at most of the Kalcions, leaving one behind, and thought, "Okay, you trained for this, you can totally beat him with your fists. He then got up, and tried to mimic a boxer's pose.

He then ran up to the Kalcion and punched it repeatedly till it fainted, screaming the whole time he was doing this, THEN he shot it with the laser gun.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Ami focused her attention on herself, and some flashy moves.

Man, this stuff is easy, these guys are so stupid. I've fought putties smarter than these things, and those were dolls.

And that's when it hit her. An energy blast, to be precise. In a moment of distraction, she had been hit. It wasn't long before Kalchion soldiers piled up on her, beating her. While she had super strength, it didn't seem to be enough. Every time she pushed off one group, another replaced them before she could even sit up properly, or reach for her blaster.
since 2008!
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

General Ralder frowned as the Rider came down and destroyed his soldier. "...Hmph. Well aren't you obnoxious." He snapped his fingers and one of the foot soliders moved the pieces of the soldier out of his way. Ralder looked up to the White Rider and pushed the blade away from his face.

"So, I see I've already found a Rider on this pathetic planet. Works for me. I've been curious what you little brats were capable of anyway. But...I don't have the time to waste on you right now. Now if you'd excuse me..." Ralder snapped his fingers again, and the foot soldiers that followed him all surrounded the White Rider. Ralder chuckled.

"Have fun dying, boy. Maybe I can use your Morpher as my new compass to find your base. I'm sure you'll be glad that you'll be more helpful in death than in life." The foot soldiers all whipped out their pistols and aimed them at the White Rider.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

"Justice Morph! Grey!"

A burst of light shone down from a nearby building that towered over the commander. Immediately as the light vanished, Shinji was already on the side of the commander opposite the White Rider. Shinji removed his staff from his belt and spun it in the air for showmanship. Once it careened back down to Earth, he grabbed the hilt and pressed the tiny button on the staff, causing its other two ends to rocket out of the once puny staff.

He swung the staff around in dramatic fashion, glaring tauntingly at the commander. He looked over to find another Rider confronting the commander. As the particular Rider was right, he blended it nicely with the mound of white-skinned aliens that surrounded him.

"Yo, White Stuff!" Shinji shouted at the Rider. "Guess we're doin' this together, huh?"

---

Trama kept leaping like an acrobat in the attempt to dodge the blaster shots that came from all over. The aliens were certainly grand in number, as there seemed to be no shortage of them. Thinking quickly, she scanned the area to find a way to thin their numbers aside from quick headshots. She noticed her bag to the side. She raised her hand toward it and the bag began to rumble. Technology began to burst out from the bag. Thankfully, her cell phone was not present in the bag, so she wouldn't lose it in her upcoming attack. She scattered the small yet blunt pieces of equipment and hurl them all at several of the aliens, knocking out a large chunk of them.

She noticed a tape recorder lay in pieces at her feet and her expression turned dour. "Sorry, Troy Baker recorder. The world wasn't ready for you yet."

Call me Wacky.