[RP] Justice Riders: Planetary Defenders! ==INVASION==

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Justice Riders: Planetary Defenders! (Mission Start

Post by lazyplague »

Hayate looked at Uezama with a blank face, and behind that blank face was the anger of one million afro butlers that also had ahoges.

Staaaaaaaaaaaaare.
Ami

Post by Ami »

"Well hello, Trama-san." Ami's tone grew more flirty. "Oh, you know, the usual. Tests. More tests. Not enough moving around. Not enough women interested in theoretical physics and arcane magics, and their application to everyday life, defense against negative entities, and the meaning of existence."
since 2008!
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

"If you keep on making that face, it'll freeze like that," Uezama said sternly. He poked Hayate on the forehead.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

"C'mon, Uezama. Don't pick on Kawaguchi. He's too easy a target," Trama said. "It gets old fast." She took the popsicle out of her mouth and flicked it into a nearby trash can. "Anyway, what's with the outfit? Do you seriously wanna draw attention to yourself?"

She turned to Cloverfield, who seemed to have a flirtatious air around her. "Not bad. Today I ate about three popsicles and made a tape recorder than makes you sound like Troy Baker. I guess we both had busy days."
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Spoiler : Zeta's App Time :
Username: The Chosen One AKA: THE TZAR ZETA

Character Name: Golus Buwore

Appearance: Image

Backstory: Glous was always a solitary type of child. Growing up he preferred the company of his own thoughts to that of other people and found reality to be a bore with too many restrictions on life. Due to this, Glous quickly became fascinated in fiction, scientific, fantasy, or anything that was above and beyond the normal days of reality. He began to write, draw, and imagine his ideal worlds where he could create his own world and environment of an area. However, his greatest ideas came up when he watched the Justice Riders in action. Their technology, super human abilities, they were exactly the inspiration that Golus loved. Golus knew that if his mind were to expand past the realms of simple reality, that he'd need to join them and with consistent training and hard work he found himself sworn into the Justice Riders.

Personality: Golus is an extremely quiet person often only responding with nods, shakes of his head, or single words. He finds that life is better to live when he's not talking as much, or when he's listening to others as much either. Which can lead to people interpreting him as ignoring them. He prefers to spend time in his own imaginary world than to deal with real people, and gets annoyed easily if someone tries to take him away from his dream world while he's drawing something about it or writing about it. When he's not busy, he often goes on walks or plays video games to feed his imagination and ideas for his imaginary worlds.

In battle Golus has a berserker type personality. Often when he's completely healthy and undamaged he stays silent and focused. But as a battle wears on, he eventually becomes more aggressive and more reckless in his attacks. He may even yell, scream, and/or swear if he get's beaten enough.

Rider Color: Navy Blue

Motif: Bombs

Rider Appearance: His entire face save his eyes is covered in a navy blue cloth that leads out to make a pony tail appearance coming out of the back of his head. His upper body is covered in a darkblue leather jacket with whips of black explosions across the leather jacket. His lower body are darkblue leather pants that have images dynamite and other various explosives riddled across them.

Powers and Abilities: Explosive Contact: Golu's punches, kicks, and other strikes against objects or opponents create an explosion equal to the force that he puts into his attack. However, the recoil of the explosion also damages Golus, though not as much as it would whatever it is he's attacking.

Special Weapon: Specialized Knuckle Tape that can be used to pull in enemies towards him at high speeds while he delivers an explosive blow. Also allows for his punches in general to be strengthened a bit and isn't destroyed by the explosions made by punches.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"H-hey! Stop that!" Hayate said as he changed his facial expression to a frown.

This was something he had wanted to avoid, seeing as Uezama seemed to like messing with him... a lot...

What a damn tall person.
Wolf Speaker

Post by Wolf Speaker »

"Ah, but if I don't, who will give him the love he needs to sprout?" Uezama asked mournfully. He then swiveled, raising his arms to show off his clothes. "Like it? I'm cosplaying a Justice Rider! Those guys are so cool, huh?"
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

As soon as Uezama put his arms up in the air, Hayate ran as far as possible, which means, he ran three blocks away.

So much for goofing off with friends, damn tall people.
Ami

Post by Ami »

"Sounds legit. To do that, I'd need to... well, I'd need certain supplies." It was a wonder she didn't out herself as a Rider with comments like that. Ami inched closer, flashing one of her cocky grins that usually accompanied her galactic ego. "And yeah, Uezama-san, I don't think making fun of his height would do anything but annoy him. We could alter him with science and magic, but I wouldn't trust him in the school's hands. Our assignments usually ask us to get creative." Ami laughed a little. "Just kidding. Though except the last part. Last time some kid got creative, he ended up getting sent to jail for some experiment gone awry or something." Hayate had ran away just as she finished.
since 2008!
Wolf Speaker

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Uezama let out a burst of maniacal laughter. "You can't escape from me, Haya-chaaaaan!"

He zoomed after Hayate, easily catching up because rollerblades totally outclass mere shoe-shod feet.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
Ami

Post by Ami »

Flash moves behind him quickly, darting in and out, swiftly dodging people's legs. He wanted to see how this played out, especially if this Hayate kid had a poor reaction.
since 2008!
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

"Yeah, wouldn't be cool to just be one?" Trama said with mock enthusiasm. Trama sighed inwardly. Uezama was a handful, she gave him that.

She saw Kawaguchi sprint away after excessive torture from Uezama, with him in pursuit. "And then there were three, I guess."
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Spoiler : OoC :
You guys this isn't DRRP you don't have to post so d*mn fast. '3'

@Zeta: Accepted. Welcome to the Riders.
"D'aaaw, how cuuuute."

A gruff voice echoed out from nearby. It came from General Ralder, who walked slowly towards the group of kids with a wide grin on his face. A large crowd of Kalcion Foot Soldiers followed behind him, blocking Uezama and Kawaguchi. "Little humans having a fun little time together. Seeing you kiddies having fun like that makes it almost hurt to wipe you out mercilessly."

He stopped in his tracks and balled his fist into the palm of his other hand, the blades on his arms now visible. "Now listen up. We're here to scout this planet out. However, I'm sick of you human trash causing us trouble, so I'll make this quick. This is officially an extermination. You all just stay there and let my boys tear you limb from limb, okay? I don't have time to waste with you little scraps."

General Ralder turned around. "Alright, get your training out on these kids, boys. I'll go continue recon for the Riders' base of operations while you take care of the kids. Now move!" The general took half of his men and walked away from the school. The rest of the foot soldiers remained by the school and pulled out their laser pistols, aiming them towards Uezama, Ami, Flash, Hayate, and Trama.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GODDAMMITYOUTALLPEOPPLLLLEEEEE" Hayate yelled as Uezama overtook him, unsurprisingly... He swore that was unsurprising, he swore on his mother's future grave that he expected that.

"Why do you have to wear rollerblades everywhere you go Uezama-senpai?!" He kept yelling, not expecting an answer, he also kept running, for this was his only choice.

As soon as he saw the Kalcion, that only increased his level of screaming as he ducked into an alleyway, and when he was sure he was out of sight, he grabbed his morphy thingamabob that he could never remember, and whispered, "Justice Morph, Purple!"

And there he was, Justice Rider Purple!
Last edited by lazyplague on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ami

Post by Ami »

yes yes yes

Ami stretched, since one of the things she could always fall back on was her full figure. "So, you like Riders, eh?" accompanied by a wink. She didn't know that the girl in front of her was, but it was very tempting to reveal her identity. She could have detected the mocking tone, but right now the woman with cerise hair was in her own world.

Until a stupid general surreptitiously decided to interrupt her flirting. She slowly went for the morpher in her pocket.

"Oi, don't you go walking off!" Flash knew that chasing him was a bad idea. "Well, let's have some fun..." Luckily, Flash had incorporated the morpher into his body some time ago. He was ready to go at any time.
since 2008!