[RP?] Void

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

[RP?] Void

Post by enigma »

VOID
"We are so made, that we can only derive intense enjoyment from a contrast and only very little from a state of things."~Sigmund Freud

You awake in a White, Empty Void...
This is a game where you are left to your own devices. Little to no GM interaction, minimal plot, all that is is interaction and experiments....

You are not alone....
With you, are 12 others. A grand total of 13 players will participate in this experiment.

And one by one they die...
Every week, one person will die. Eliminated from the game.

And it will be all your fault...
The person that dies will be decided by a vote that lasts the week. You can vote at any point in time, and the person with the most votes at the end dies.

Yet, nothing is straightforward...
Whoever had the second most votes in the last vote, has the total votes for them in the next voting round halfed and the person with the least votes has votes against them doubled.

And the world is ever changing...
Your power in this game is unlimited, you can create anything. Do anything. Experience anything. The only rules are that you can't leave the void and that you can't kill other players.

Do you want to play the game?
I don't care how you present it, or how you get it to me. All you have to do is show me an application, in any form covering anything, that's interesting. If your character's interesting. Boom. Accepted.

These are the citizens of the void.
[0/13]