Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Chapter 3: Normal Days]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

DWaM
Spoken languages: English

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Chapter 1: Normal Days]

Post by DWaM »

Sigmund pushed his hand deeper into the pocket of his grey suit and pulled out his pill bottle. He glanced over the label, as he usually did - perhaps out of some paranoia that one day he'd see something different, as some kind of cruel joke someone somewhere decided to pull on him... Or hell, maybe it was more "hope" than "paranoia". Whatever it was - just like always - it didn't linger for long. The label was one he'd come to know quite well.

He popped the bottle open.

"...Introductions, huh.
Well, I must be nuts - I'd personally rather scream in horror over waking up in an unknown location, but... Then again... I guess I can't blame you for skipping over that step and saving someone very special from a headache or two.
Actually, never mind. Might be too late for that."

He turned the bottle a little sideways, extended the palm of his other hand and awaited patiently for a white little pill to silently drop onto it.
"Mind you, it's not your fault. Just something that comes with waking up and feeling like crap, I guess."
He brought the pill to his mouth, bobbing his head backwards. He closed his eyes, making sure he could feel it go down his throat.
Satisfied, he leaned back in his chair.

"...My name is Sigmund. Sigmund Pike. I'm... a medical researcher. So, yeah... you might've heard of me never." But I've never heard of you either, actor-man, so guess it doesn't make much of a difference on that field.

He slowly turned his head towards Masahiro.
"... Nice outfit."
Spoiler : GM :
myah, I say
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Spoiler : BB :
They see you as small and helpless...
They see you as just a child...
Spoiler : Wacky :
Friendly reminder- try and have a GM tag at the end of every post, even if you're just leaving it blank. It's just the only way to make it so that secret actions are, well, secret.
Not a big deal; I don't expect people to be omniscient and not forget. Just a reminder. ^^

Regardless, lack of action acknowledged.
Spoiler : DWaM :
Surprise when they find out a warrior will soon run wild!
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Chouko

Chouko looked over at the mess that was spilling over into her quiet thoughts. Were the talented really such strange people? Did they all have a habit of trying to outdo each other with loudness? One was screaming about art, the other was screaming about movies, creating a loud ball of... Loud. She supposed she didn't have enough grammatical sources to make that sound more interesting, but she also supposed that since she was the only one listening to her own thoughts, she didn't need to worry about that. There were a few quiet people, or quiet seeming people, she decided to belive that they were probably thinking similarly, at least, thinking that these people were loud.

Should she speak up? She couldn't even begin to fathom how she would manage to do with all these loudmouths, especially when she wasn't used to dealing people that were this young, or even her age. She was used to dealing with adults, old men and women, etc. It felt like these people were eccentric, a bit too eccentric for her tastes... No, let's not start bad mouthing people in my own mind... They're all good people, I'm sure. She thought to herself as she started rubbing her temples, she had started over-thinking, and it was making her nervous. She wasn't used to dealing with so many people to the point that it seemed like she didn't even have to talk to them to make her nervous and exasperated.

She opened her mouth, and then immediately closed it, shoving her hands into her pockets while starting to duck out of view behind the seats. She would try and keep quiet for now, at least until things calmed down. She started creeping along, until she reached a side aisle, where she could travel up and down the aisle until she reached a new row of seats. She started moving slowly down the lane until she reached the last row, which seemed empty. She decided that she could rest her for a bit... Her headache was killing her, and she didn't like it.

She descended into a crawling position, where she snuck forward, making sure no one saw that she was still moving. Someone would probably notice she disappeared if they cared enough, but she should be able to keep quiet enough so that they couldn't find her. She decided to she if she could fit under the chairs... If she could fit there, maybe she'd be able to rest for a bit until the show started. Chouko lays down, and attempts to slide under the chairs, making as little noise as possible for her. If she can't, she squeezes as close to them as possible and lays there.
Spoiler : GM Tag :
So, are we getting under those chairs or not?
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

Ai stared rather dumbfounded at the exgerrated mannerisms of the two teens who introduced themselves first. Surely this was not how all the youth acted? Though she couldn't say for sure... Should she come up with an impressive introduction as well? Then again, her speciality wasn't anything as "cool" as being an actor or ninja.
Ai was already halfway thinking through a various mannerisms she could use to boost her introduction, when she realised that most of her new classmates didn't seem to be quite as upbeat. Maybe it was just those two who were weird? Or three, including the rambling artist earlier. As she was thinking this, Nakajima started speaking, redeeming Ai from her need to blow her introduction over the top. At least there was someone more conventional here...

Regardless of the eccentricity, Osuji had made a good point about introducing themselves. Aside from being polite, she was also curious to know her classmates' talents. While she couldn't say she cared much about actors or ninjas, maybe there would be someone that could be useful to know in the future? Right on cue, Pike cut in the conversation. 'A medical researcher, eh? Now that's more like it', Ai thought.
In an attempt to fit in, she pasted a polite smile as she introduced herself.

"I'm a researcher too, though I specialize in physics. My name is Ai Akari."
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

"Aha! A mortal who understands the fashions of hell! I may trapped in this place with you weaklings, but at least some of you have a sense of style! As a reward, I shall show you something amazing!"

Masahiro took a small item from her outfit, small enough to be totally obscured by her hand. She threw it towards the ground, and as it hit, the item (a ball of sorts) exploded into a thick smoke covering a pretty big area around Masahiro. As the smoke settled a few seconds later, she was completely gone from where she was before. Instead, she had managed to pop up right behind Sigmund, without a sound.

"I am a master of teleporting, you see! Ha, ha, haaa!" She the exclaimed, her small body completely blocked by Sigmund's.
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im a walrus
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Introductions were taking place. Ryuunosuke wasn't sure how names were supposed to help them if this was really what he thought it was. There didn't seem any particular need to participate nor to disrupt them, maybe he just misinterpreted the situation.

He discretely got up and walked to the steps at the side of the row and re-entered another row: the one right behind the one his brother was in. He positioned himself right behind him, looking in the opposite direction of the stage so it was fairly hard to notice him or that he was whispering to someone else. His brother probably saw that he moved over here, so there was no need to knock against the chair to grab his attention.
"So, what exactly is going on here?"
I brought no presents for you.
Last edited by Blackrune on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

"Hoooo..." Sigmund couldn't help but let out a small sign of genuine surprise. Perhaps it was still the drowsiness talking?

Alright... Snap out of it. Wake up.

He put his pill bottle back in the pocket of his suit and at last got up from his chair. He could hear a few satisfying snaps coming from his bones as he straightened his back upon finally managing to hold steady balance on his feet. He turned around, trying to face in the direction Masahiro's voice had come from. He cracked a smile. It took a bit longer than usually, but he'd come to.

"Not bad... Truly, it seems your masters in hell have trained you well." He couldn't help indulge what seemed like a little girl's fantasy.
...Wait, how old is she?
ALMOST FORGOT YO
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

The sudden display of power bought a much needed energy surge to Osuji, causing him to jump. "Amazing... I've never seen special effects this realistic!" he exclaimed. Perhaps there was some truth to the demonic ninja girl's claims... Was it possible she was an threat to justice, one that must be neutralized posthaste? It seemed like she did it to show off more than any other reason... classifying her as a threat, especially when nobody even knew each other, let alone what's going on, felt very... premature, to say the least.

Osuji would take the time to sort the enemies from the allies later. Normally, he would be leaping into action right about now, but for some reason he was more... hesitant than usual.

Putting the ninja's antics aside, the girl who introduced herself as Akira struck Osuji's interest: Modesty was a trait he admired. It was something he craved, yet struggled to put into practice. He approached the girl and held out his hand.

"Luck is a fine skill to have, Nakajima. Did you know they've accepted a gambler here before? Hope's Peak finds something worthy in all students they accept. It's good to be modest, but you should take more pride in your talent. It's what got you here, after all. Just as I take pride in my-" He cut himself short.

Damnit. So much for modesty. Osuji scratched his head, unsure of how he should continue with the conversation.

"...Sorry. I'm working on it." he apologized.
Now I'm gonna make your dance, it's your chance...
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

"Ha, ha, ha! Of course, I trained for 300 years under the great Demon King! Whether I am powerful or not isn't even a question! In hell, I am respected as the strongest ninja! When it comes to stealth, I have no rivals! Ha, ha, haaaa!"

Masahiro used the chair as a grip, and flipped over it back onto the stage. The jump was quite good and involved a spin, ending in a flashy landing.
Spoiler : gm :
i dunno
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Finding her violin case without much difficulty, Hazuki checked carefully to make sure that it really was her violin. Perhaps that was a bit unnecessarily paranoid, but she wasn't sure what the right level of caution in this situation was. Thankfully, this really did seem to be her violin. She would recognize it anywhere, not to mention it was engraved with her name on it. Good... She always felt much calmer with her violin by her side. After making sure that it wasn't harmed in any way, she returned it to the violin case. Well, this probably eliminated the possibility that they were kidnapped by thieves... Not that Hazuki had time to indulge in conspiracy theories. Getting overly panicked about this would be silly.

Hazuki paid a certain amount of attention to the antics of the other students, but still seemed to be in deep thought. Well... This was going to be weird, wasn't it? Already there were a few obvious eccentrics... Then again, if one defined being eccentric as being unlike other people, then the vast majority of Hope's Peak students would fit the bill. Even if she wasn't paying too much attention, Hazuki made sure to make a mental note of everyone's names and talents as they introduced themselves.

She was certain that the expression on her face was one of confusion. Most of these talents seemed normal enough so far, but... A ninja? Perhaps it was better not to question it... As a world-class violinist, she had dealt with all kinds of people, including those that she would honestly call crazy. Hm... Come to think of it, shouldn't a teacher or another school official be with them now? Hazuki was still doing her best to not let her imagination run wild and assume that they had been kidnapped by insane people who wanted to take over the world or something.

Hazuki decided that she probably looked stupid with a confused expression on her face, and quickly changed to a more neutral one, or at least tried to. If everyone was introducing themselves, then she would probably need to follow suit sooner or later, so it was better to do it now. She stood up and began speaking, completely ignoring Masahiro's smoke bomb in an attempt to pretend this situation wasn't silly.

"My name is Hazuki Shiraki, but just Hazuki is fine. I'm a world-class violinist... And SHSL Violinist too now, I suppose. That title will take some getting used to. Maybe you've heard of me, maybe you haven't. So, I'm guessing no one knows where the hell we are?" Hazuki said, deciding to keep her introduction fairly normal.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

Hmm, it seems these people don't actually know each other. Or at least, that's what they claimed. They couldn't all be colluding with each other--that would make no sense--but that didn't mean nobody was lying.

That ninja girl seemed... relatively skilled, he had to admit. Then again, screaming and showing off your skills isn't exactly ninja-like. Perhaps if she got serious she would be a threat... but it's entirely possible that she's merely delusional and just knows one parlor trick.

It seemed like nobody knew where they were or what was going on (or at least, nobody claimed to know); introductions would just be wasted breath. Naota continued to observe while pretending to be asleep.
Well duh. Everyone knows evil non-panda ducks are terrible at writing flavor text.
The Fury Wraith
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Post by The Fury Wraith »

''Heck if I know. You sure this isn't the work of that old loon that dared to mess with you last month? Wouldn't be surprised if he still wanted revenge after that.'' Ryuunosuke said quietly to his sibling. Meanwhile, some hijinks seemed to be occuring at the group of people that were introducing themselves to each other, but Ryuunosuke ignored it. They seemed to greatly underestimate the situation they were in. Didn't they care they could be in danger? Or maybe they act this way because they were behind this situation in the first place. At least his sibling knew how to act properly.

Ryuunosuke looked down to the ground and continued on. ''This could be ugly. We'd better not drop our guard. They took the ammo out of my gun. Don't suppose they left yours filled?''
''Look before you leap.'' I'll try to think up better things in the future. :(
Case made by me: Turnabout Retribution
spd12

Post by spd12 »

As the smoke bomb's contents waft across the theater, coughing can be heard from the seats. Thanks to the area the smoke covers, the identity of who has themselves a coughing fit is momentarily obscured.

The silhouette of the young woman in black with the hair-hidden face rises, details and coloration filtering slowly back into view as the smoke disperses. She frantically waves the smoke away from her face, head turning in just about every direction she can from where she stands. Given the hair in front of her eyes, it's anyone's guess if she's actually able to see anything.

After a bit of a start, she hurriedly reaches for something under her seat. She looks up to the rest of the crowd once, but otherwise doesn't say much of anything as she seems to fuss with... something? Some shape largely colored the same as blood.
Spoiler : Dave :
When looking under the seats, you can make out what looks like some kind of doll of a stereotypical idol girl dressed in the color of blood. The young woman dressed in black with the hair-veiled face picks them up. You see another smaller object, but it's not clear what it is - or was - before it is swept away into her grasp. Very notably to a Private Investigator of her caliber, the hair-veiled girl seemed aware of the location of these items prior to the smoke bomb, given how quickly she has snatched them up.
Spoiler : GM Info :
(nothing, just a fun free tidbit for Dave up there)
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Spoiler : Dave :

Nope, you don't fit under the chair.
Spoiler : Singi :
"Well, I like it! Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days."
Spoiler : Topaz :
See how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly... I'm cryin'...
Spoiler : DWaM :
It's k
Spoiler : BB :
"It's also a customizable high impact sniper rifle."
"What?"
"It's also a gun."
Spoiler : Topaz2 :
Me either
Spoiler : GD :
Hi.
Spoiler : BP :
Seems legit.
Spoiler : Fury :
"You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?"
Spoiler : spd :
You get your puppet and remote

Nothing else to worry about here.
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Chouko

Hm, she couldn't fit... Oh well, she could squeeze, and that got enough cover for her in the least, and she hadn't been seen yet. She should be safe for now, and she would stay there, she was already starting to calm down, although a small amount of smoke was going around, but she didn't feel the brunt of it, after all, she was far enough away from it so that the amount had weakened, and she could breathe without coughing... Ahh, this was a good spot, wasn't it? She thought to herself as she got comfortable, and was staring towards the back of the theater through a gap in the seats.

She saw that female pick SOMETHING up, she wasn't sure how important it was, but she jotted it down in her mind, something she'd have to investigate later, if she so felt like it. It really wasn't her duty nor job to go and take a look at whatever the hell that strange girl had... She punched herself in the gut quickly... She made a very loud and audible grunt as she did so. If this was any other situation, she wouldn't have, but she had thought a rather mean thought and she wasn't proud of it.
Spoiler : GM Tag :
Let's get married! <3