Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Chapter 3: Normal Days]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Evo
Spoken languages: Deutsch, English

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Chapter 1: Normal Days]

Post by Evo »

Spoiler : Alnar :
Thank you for doing no private actions yet.
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

The sound of the ocean, and the motion of rocking up and down was an entirely pleasant sense for Masahiro. It felt entirely natural for her to be somewhere like this, swaying silently with the waves. The only difference here being that Masahiro didn't feel the warm light of the sun on her face, or the distant casts and pulls of fishing rods. Nor did she hear the friendly banter of only a few others, but instead the nervous chatter of many people. To be fair, Masahiro couldn't ever recall being seated in a chair like this. This chair made the whole experience unnatural, as the hard but comfortable sensation of a ship's deck was not beneath her. Having completely missed the intercom message broadcast because of her deep sleep, Masahiro would have no idea of what's going on or why.

Slowly, she came to her senses. Her pleasant dreams faded into reality, and the strangeness of her situation became apparent. She wasn't outside, like she expected to be. Instead, Masahiro found herself in a large room filled with chairs. It reminded her of a movie theatre, but she could safely say she's never seen a movie on a boat. At least, she believed this to be a boat. The signs were there, but until she could look outside there was simply no way of actually knowing. Masahiro still managed to keep some security and peace of mind in the fact she was on water, she really did like boats. Finally waking entirely, Masahiro perked up and dotted her head around to discern her actual surroundings. Slipping from her groggy and rational sleepy state, Masahiro's chuunibyou side took over as it always did after she woke up properly.

"Wh-What in the name of the Demon King is this?! By what trickery was I led to this place!" She exclaimed, jolting straight out of her seat and exaggeratedly looking around "Did the angels use a level 8 sleeping spell on me?! How could I be so careless as to fall for a simple spell like that! What a dishonor!"

Masahiro then noticed her fairly large amount of companions, all of which seemed to be in the exact same situation as she was.

"Humu?! All of these mortals were also taken hostage by angels?! For what purpose would they do such a thing! I assumed it must be an interrogation technique to try and extract information on hell from me, but why mortals? Perhaps they are also suspects! Perhaps the angels have not completely decided who I was, and gathered a selection of possibilities! Yes, that sounds about right! Ha, ha, ha! This means I am still one step ahead of those holy fools! Ha, ha, ha!"

Of course, Masahiro was announcing her internal monologue to everyone in the room, very loudly.
Spoiler : GMs :
Masahiro checks her body for her smoke bombs, also any other cool ninja equipment she may have like shuriken and kunai.
Evo
Spoken languages: Deutsch, English

Post by Evo »

Spoiler : Topaz :
Your cool ninja equipment is still there. Isn't it nice to have weapons in your pocket? Too bad everyone will suspect you if you use them for murder ...
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

One of the boys' noses twitched in his sleep. He...smelled something. What was it? Was it the smell of saltwater rising up in a mist? Was it the musk of other people as tehy arose from their sleep? Was it just gas? No...what he smelled was more complex and beautiful than that. He smelled something that he was so familiar with, it was practically running through his veins. He smelled love, loss, the cosmos, the forgotten, the forever, and everything in between! He smelled...he smelled...

"....ART!"

Yuki Takumi stood up in an instant, shattering his dream world in a second flat. He didn't even feel groggy. He just felt REJUVENATED! "Ah, the theater! A place where those passionate enough about their arts go to have hordes of ausidence come en masse to see and appreciate it! A place where art is truly beloved by those who may dare come to acknowledge it, to state to themselves, 'Yes! I understand!' It's a place of true beauty! Oh, what a muse...I simply must make a mural of this image! The curtains falling gently upon the stage...the seats lined up in the foreground as they await the ones that wish to fill them...the mostly unconscious group of teenagers slumped in their chairs not understanding what's happe-Wait..."

Yuki stopped scoping the area out with his fingers made into a camera lens when he realized he wasn't alone. Then he started to actually question the fact that he had fallen asleep on a bus and awoken in a theater. He scrached his head awkwardly as he looked at the others. "Oh, uh...Hm. I'm...suddenly rather confused. Is this Hope's Peak Academy? I...didn't realize I had gone to the orientation yet. Hm..."
Spoiler : GM Notes :
Yuki asked the GMs how their days have been so far and if they've had a nice brunch.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Spoiler : Got :
I haven't had much of a day yet; I just woke up. My breakfast was okay though; had some eggs and iced tea. Thanks for asking!
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
The Fury Wraith
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Post by The Fury Wraith »

Ryuunosuke slowly opened his eyes. As soon as they were open, he moved his hand to his forehead due to a slight headache.
Did I fall asleep?
Looking around, he came to the conclusion that he wasn't in the bus anymore. Added with the omnious announcement from just now and it wouldn't take a genius to figure out this was bad news. It was probably a kidnapping or something. Changing locations in your sleep doesn't just happen like that, after all. Ryuunosuke decided to stay quiet for now, but funnily enough some people already started talking in a way one would not expect. A normal person would freak out or stay quiet confused after waking up from a situation like this, but these people didn't really seem to take it seriously. That, or they were plain insane.
Maybe this is a prank of some kind...
Ryuunosuke stopped thinking and figured he had to remain vigilant. He looked around in the theatre to see what people there were there. Looks like his sibling was here as well. Noticing this made Ryuunosuke relax a little. Watching his sibling reach for his gun, Ryuunosuke quickly did the same.

He reached for his gun, checking if it's still there and checks the ammo as well.
Spoiler : GM :
Hi GMs! With ammo, I mean the water of the water gun, of course. Btw, I'm thinking of putting something MEANINGFUL or funny here every time I post something that's not too important. Good idea~? That way you'll have something to read, at least~
Case made by me: Turnabout Retribution
NihilisticNinja

Spoiler : Fury :
Sounds like a plan! I do enjoy me some MEANINGFUL and humorous banter. So by all means.

Oh, did you have a command? But doesn't the fact that I responded do enough to soothe your soul?

Fine, fine.

Your gun is there. It has no ammo, however.
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
spd12
Spoken languages: English

Post by spd12 »

A young woman dressed largely in black sits peacefully in her seat, in a stark contrast to the waves of startled behavior going on around her. Questions are being asked, nervous glances are being exchanged, uncertainties... well, they amass! This is not a theater of people. It is a question mark convention, and its attendees - without doubt or confusion on this matter, the only thing to be considered without need of a question mark - are all, consciously or otherwise, people with questions.

So what about her, then, on a casual sweep anyone might make of those around and asleep? Little blood-colored nubs - part of a hair ornament, one might assume? - poke through the black hair on her scalp, her head bowed forward slightly. Her chin fails to hide a rather gaudy-looking bow tie. Her hands do not appear to be visible. Are the sleeves of her shirt a little too long, perhaps?

She smiles softly in her motionlessness. Could she have somehow slept through the announcement, still passed out and thinking whatever peaceful thoughts grace her in seeming slumber? It could just be that one might have found enough ease in their situation, however mysterious and inexplicable to anyone's recollection, and is simply content to sit there and rest while hurried feet, careful hands, and inquisitive minds go about their business at their startling volumes.

A person truly at peace with what's going on around them... is that really possible, when it is not clear that they are even aware of what is going on around them?
Spoiler : GM Info :
Surprise! She's been awake for a few minutes but is freaking out on the inside, that nervous smile would give her away (if this is important for any student skillset to know, feel free to let the respective students know she's faking still being asleep).

Who could really sleep through the ninja's screaming, anyway?!

Also, does she have her remote and puppet with her? If so I'll assume the latter under her seat and she'll pick it up on the post where she has sufficient cause to start moving around.
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Akira's eyes crept open, a sense of grogginess and fatigue almost consuming her. She rubbed her eyes and tried to recollect where she was. She seemed to be reclining on a red velvet upholstered seat that, admittedly, felt heavenly with its plush padding. She could understand how she fell asleep here. Upon further inspection of the room, she ascertained she was in a theater of some kind, along with several students who seemed to be going through the same dilemma she was. As her fatigue dissipated, the sound of what seemed like the ocean finally hit her. On top of that, she got the sensation that she was...bobbing? It was as if the theater was currently in motion. Ocean...bobbing...was it...?

She tried to remember exactly how she got here. She recalled the knot in her stomach she felt when, winning lottery ticket squeezed in hand, she stood in front of the gates of the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy. A school packed to the brim with talented youths who were guaranteed success in life by merely attending the school. While others were admitted by having extraordinary skills, Akira got in by mere luck after winning a lottery raffle hosted by the school. It was the first time in her life she felt like a fish out of water. Would she get along with the other students, or would she become an outcast for being a talentless nobody? Pushing her worries aside, she worked up the courage to enter the school, only to realize that they were to be packed onto a bus. She supposed it wasn't completely unheard of to hold orientation in a place other than the school, but she had hoped to see more of the infamous school. After they got on the bus...

...Nothing. I don't remember, she realized. This wasn't good. Did she fall asleep on the bus? It wasn't unnatural for her to fall asleep during a long trip, but she normally would've taken the time to get to know the new students. Also, even if she did fall asleep on the bus, that didn't explain how she managed to get to this theater. What's going on...?

Her thoughts were interrupted by an obnoxious, cartoonish voice playing over an intercom. She just had to wait for a presentation? That sounded simple enough, but that enough couldn't quell her restlessness, especially considering such orders came from a voice like that.
So, I mean, I'm holding a party and my house later and I wanted to invite you. But you don't HAVE to come. I mean I won't get mad but, y'know...come if you can?

Also, Akira checked her pockets to see what she had on her.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Lots of conversations flew right by Osuji, as he found himself unable to keep up. He cursed his fatigue, trying to regain his focus and composure. He thought it best to attempt further communication with his fellow students, with more authority this time.

"Well then! Since it would appear we have nothing better to do until this... presentation of sorts occurs, I believe we should all introduce ourselves. I am Tsuyotoko Osuji, the Super High School Level Actor! Some of you may recognize me from my debut film, "Justice Robo vs the Evil Space Rhombulans", and other smash action hits! ...But a hero of justice should be modest, so I shouldn't brag too much. How about the rest of you?"
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
NihilisticNinja

Spoiler : spd :
What a twiiiist!

Also, yes. Your remote and puppet are with you. Them being under the seat is fine.
Spoiler : Wacky :
YAY I LOVE PARTIES

You don't find anything of note in your pockets, though, except some spare change. Sorry. :(
Spoiler : BB :
For some reason that reminds me of the English theme song for Magical DoReMi.

It's like maaa~aaagic, 1, 2, 3
Maaa~aagical DoReMi.
It's like maa~aaagic, 1, 2, 3...
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

Masahiro turned to meet Osuji's introduction, facing him with a knowing smile.

"Humu, a very powerful figure in the mortal world, I see! While you mortals are all feeble and worthless, I suppose I shan't look down upon you all equally! A mortal who has proven themselves to be top of their game deserves some respect, and as such I shall grace you with my devilish presence!"

Masahiro laughs eerily, and strikes a pose.

"Ufufufufufu! While my true name is unspeakable by mortals, I have taken the name Masahiro Honda for use in this disgraceful mortal world! I am the great ninja general, loyal follower to the all powerful Demon King!"
Spoiler : Gms :
hey nn youre dumb
NihilisticNinja

Spoiler : Topaz :
Wow rude. I was going to invite you to the DR RP party tonight but CONSIDER YOUR INVITATION REVOKED, SIR.
D:<
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

A demon ninja general?! Osuji must have misheard that. That, or he actually -was- shooting an action film and had gotten so in-character he had forgotten he was even playing a character: And his "lines" were just coming to him naturally. That's certainly happened before, so it wouldn't quite be out of the question. If Osuji were feeling himself, he would have taken action against this foul ninja who poses a threat to justice, but he had no idea if the ninja girl was being truthful, or if he had even heard her correctly. It was absurd. He couldn't have heard it correctly. Osuji thought it best to shrug it off for now and investigate the matter later.
Burn to cinders! Chaotic flame!
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

Akira counted the coins she found in her pocket. About sixty-three cents. This wasn't going to get anything from a vending machine, she knew that much. She wondered briefly where her raffle ticket went, but it didn't much matter, she assumed.

Soon, it seemed a student took it upon themselves to make introductions. The first up was Tsuyotoko Osuji. He announced he was an experienced actor. Akira admitted she had never heard of him, but she did recognize the film he debuted in. It was a pretty forgettable film, to be honest. Perhaps that was why she didn't have a inkling as to who the actor was.

Afterwards, malicious looking girl who had the ham to rival the ham of Osuji's introduction stepped forward and introduced herself as Masahiro Honda, a sort of ninja who spoke of a "Demon King". Was she an actor too? She couldn't imagine anyone who had that many screws loose. Was she in the middle of some play? It was a theater, so it made sense. She wouldn't find it hard to believe this was all some sort of hazing from the upperclassmen.

Even so, she might as well introduce herself too.

"I'll go next, then. My name is Akira Nakajima. I don't have any special talents, but I came to this school in the hopes of changing that! Although, if you had to address me by a title, the one this school gave me was 'Super High School Level Good Luck.'"

It was a bit of a lame title, to be frank. The only people who could make a living out a luck were gamblers and lottery players. It didn't seem like a fulfilling life.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.