Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Chapter 3: Normal Days]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Chapter 1: Normal Days]

Post by enigma »

Spoiler : Got :
Neither of those exist! Looks like those paint fumes are getting to you! I mean, a NIHILISTIC NINJA? What next? A Black Rune?!
Spoiler : Wolf :
You find nothing unusual or out of place in your pockets.

In the area around you, you find you're sitting next to Naota Feykneme on your left and Yuki on your right. Their is nothing more to say about the seat. The others seat's are the same as yours. The ground is carpetted in a black carpeting with the occasional white diamond on it. There doesn't seem to be anything particularly out of place.

You're perfectly healthy. You haven't received any new injuries, at all.
Spoiler : SPD :
"Well, who's the dummy now?!"
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Introductions flew by, Katsurou did his best to keep up.

Tsuyotoku Osuji, an actor. Now that he mentioned it, wasn't he that one from a cheesy yet well-acted film involving aliens or something? If he couldn't remember it, it was probably for the best. His mind forgets things only for good reason.

Sigmund Pike, a medical researcher. It reassured Katsurou that someone who could function as a doctor was onboard this ship. It wouldn't do if anyone got sick here.

Masahiro Honda, a ninja. Though perhaps a master of stealth would be more fit. After such a display of "teleportation" (It really isn't hard sneaking behind a person in a dark theater when they are distracted by a cloud of smoke.), Katsurou questioned whether she really was an immortal demon ninja. Maybe not, but it's always fun to play along, especially with ninjas.

Yuki Takumi, a grafitti artist. He did have a certain tone in his voice that made him seem overly formal. If not that, he had a thing for lengthy introductions. If this man was the best grafitti artist around, he definitely would have been the one who painted a giant hole on the sidewalk Katsurou almost thought he would fall in. Ugh... That was horrible. Tricked by a visual illusion and nearly having a heart attack.

Ai Akari, a physicist. At least it looked like there was a smart person for every eccentric on board. Over the top actors, ninja demon overlords, grafitti artists who love lengthy exposition... this was going to be a long day.

Hazuki Shiraki, a violinist. Yes, Katsurou recognized her to an extent. He atrended one of her performances the other week. It didn't surprise him a violinist of her skill got in.

Akira Nakajima, apparently getting in the school by winning a lottery. Super High School Level Good Luck indeed. To be the chosen one of thousands? That was very fortunate. Of course, until you realize the fact that you were probably kidnapped and thrown into a theater on a ship...

With so many people introducing themselves, Katsurou thought it was his turn. He stood up from his seat.

"Hey everyone! Since we all seem to be taking the time to intrduce ourselves, allow me to do so as well." he said as he straightened his glasses and dusted off his coat.

"Unfortunately, I have no Over the Top Flashy Loud Super Skill like teleportation to show you... so all of you will just have to settle for a normal introduction. Katsurou Shirasagi. You could call me a psychologist, but if you want to be really specific, I am a Mentalist. SHSL Mentalist as you may say."
Spoiler : GM Notes :
Here I come, Mr. Fairy Emptiness!
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Spoiler : Alnar :
Insert joke/reference here.
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
DWaM
Spoken languages: English

Post by DWaM »

"Oh, I'm quite ticklish, I'll have you know. But my actual fancy tends to be more narrow, I think, so... Chouko it is, then." Master of metaphors right here...

Sigmuned managed to awkwardly flip on his back and look at the girl that, indirectly, sent him into dizziness once more. Those cold, piercing eyes proportional to her seemingly expressionless faced, coupled with the almost robotic tone of her voice... Well, it gave one lots of interesting thoughts. But none of them were as interesting as the cold truth of reality - he was (as far as he could tell) talking to a human.

"I'm... Sigmund. In... case you didn't hear that earlier." he figured it was the polite thing to do, seeing as how she took the time to do the same.

Managing to pull himself on his feet once more, he smiled as he looked at the, still-crouching, strange detective.
"Why... were you laying there?"
Spoiler : GM :
Last edited by DWaM on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Strangely enough, the slow, methodical rocking of the ship back and forth, swaying side to side, is what woke Masami up from her slumber. Under normal circumstances, this would lull her slowly to sleep, letting her slowly enter the realm of the sandman. However, the transition from the rocky but steady drive along a gravel road to the gentle rocking motion of a boat? No matter how soothing this rocking was, it was still quite jarring to find yourself in an unfamiliar position. Well, especially because Masami had no recollection on how on earth this happened.

She opened her eyes and took a look at her surroundings. A wooden stage was in front of her. Instead of the uncomfortable hard seat of a school bus, she found herself in a red plush velvet chair. In fact, judging by the set up of the room around her, she must have been in some sort of... Theatre? How... Odd that was, considering her last memory was being on a bus. But, she wasn't alone in this room. Looking around her, there were another fifteen people in here. Some of them were introducing themselves to each other. Others were keeping more to themselves. Were they, perhaps, her fellow classmates? That... would make sense.

Not wanting to miss out on introductions, Masami got up from her seat and loudly spoke out, addressing no one in particular. "Hi everyone! My name is Masami Date! I'm the Super High School Level Tennis Player! It's nice to meet you all!"
Spoiler : @GM :
A short haiku here
Is what I have written now
I don't even why

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Evo
Spoken languages: Deutsch, English

Post by Evo »

Spoiler : DWAM :
You take the murder weapon and hide it in your pocket. Then you use it.
Oh wait, you didn't put a GM tag.
Spoiler : kwando :
Welcome to the ship
Of murders and despairing
Please enjoy the trip
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Fair enough. Osuji nodded at Akira's statement. A girl trying to find her own strengths was certainly an admirable trait, something Osuji adored about the common folk. Even he, a hero of justice, could aspire to be more like her.

Osuji looked around the Theater, doing something of a head count: A good amount of students had introduced themselves, though there were a couple speaking among themselves who refused to join in. A villainous pair scheming up a no-good plan? A true hero of justice wouldn't make such accusations to people without even meeting them, but the possibility had to be kept in mind for now. Then there were still a small handful of students still asleep. Guess some of us had it worse than others.

...Which reminded Osuji. While he was more alert than he was when he woke up, he still needed some sort of energy supplement before he could say he was back to his usual self. He was in no condition to combat any evil that may pose a threat, in this condition.

He turned back to the person he was already speaking to, Akira:

"Excuse me... do you mind helping me check to see if there's a vending machine around here somewhere?" Osuji asked her. "It's a long shot, but I need some coffee. I'll even accept the foul, putrid, sugary substances known as "soda" that have been conjured up by the forces of darkness at a time like this. I need something is the point I'm trying to make here."
Whoops, I mean girl. Girl girl girl...
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Evo

Post by Evo »

Spoiler : BB :
Justice Roboooo
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Hazuki stayed silent for a few moments, making sure to pay attention to the introductions of a few others as they spoke. Finally, she spoke to Ai once more.

"... Well, I suppose my own best and worst judge is myself. If you think my own self-evaluation is wrong, then maybe it is. But anyway... I have to wonder what all of this is about. It's difficult to know how to react to all of this when I don't even know how seriously to take it..." Hazuki said, the last part more to herself. On one hand, this COULD be some sort of elaborate prank or maybe some kind of test by the Hope's Peak staff. It certainly was an odd school, after all. On the other hand... There was this feeling of dread that she couldn't shake off, and the fact that she could clearly hear the ocean just didn't make sense. Maybe it was better to be cautious. Even if this really was a prank, at worst, she'd just end up looking somewhat silly for taking it too seriously, which wasn't so bad.

Hazuki took another look around the room. Quite a few people had introduced themselves, though a few remained silent or still unconscious. Well, it was probably better to just wait. Honestly, at this point, she was just hoping that the annoying voice would speak again, as strange as that sounded. She wanted answers, and it was becoming increasingly clear that no one in this room had answers to give. Only wild guesses.

Huh... We have quite a few loud people, don't we? Well, I guess the quiet ones more or less balance it out. Still, what the hell am I supposed to do now? Should I really just wait? Try to talk to more people? Maybe if this is some kind of test, we're meant to find a way to escape. I need to keep calm, at least...

After thinking for a short while, Hazuki decides to close her eyes and she does her best to focus on the sound of the ocean. Maybe she can pick up on something the others missed, due to having a sharper sense of hearing than most.
(I think it's reasonable to assume that Hazuki has a better sense of hearing than most, because trained musician. Don't expect to get anything, but I think it makes sense for her to try.)
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
hershel_layton
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by hershel_layton »

Spoiler : GD :
You hear the ocean. You can hear that the boat is in the ocean. Not a river. It most definitely is in the ocean, as far as your SHSL Violinist Hearing can tell.
100% Certified Dersh
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

She stared, would it be best to lie to him? Probably not, especially since anything other than the truth might make her seem suspicious, if she wasn't already. A random girl who seemed to be absolutely robotic hiding in a row of seats for no reason was never something you expected to see. She dismissed the idea that lying was an option and spoke "I was having a hard time calming down since I'm not used to so many people, so I thought it might be a good idea to hide a bit and calm down before introducing myself. I didn't expect someone to trip on me."

She offered her hand to Sigmund, signalling that she wanted to help him up, "It's my fault you fell over, let me at least help with the effort it takes to get back up." She said as she stared right into Sigmund's eyes.
Spoiler : GM tag :
You put your right foot in...
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

... Yes, bloody brilliant detective work right there. I have found out that the sound was, indeed, the ocean, and not a river or anything. Even though there wasn't much doubt in my mind. Truly I am a master detective... Oh well. I can't expect to get all the answers so soon. Damn it... Come on, Hazuki. You can do this... Whatever it is you're doing.

Hazuki clearly seemed impatient, but she knew that she needed to remain focused. Okay, so if that was the ocean, it meant that they were extremely close to the ocean, or in the middle of the ocean itself. She didn't want to rush to conclusions, of course. But now that she was more awake, she was starting to see more and more things that were suspicious. Hm... She still kept the possibility in mind that this could be some sort of secret test. A way to gauge how they all reacted. Though she had definitely never heard of such a thing... And it didn't seem like it tested their talents specifically. Still, a weird school would probably have weird tests.

Of course, there was always a chance this was some weird dream, but that didn't add up. Her dreams were rarely in colour, instead being black and white most of the time. Not to mention that this felt far too much like reality... Maybe it was pointless to think too much so quickly. She was starting to sound like some insane conspiracy theorist. At the very least, she needed to gather as much information as she could before making any guesses as to what was happening.

With her eyes still closed, Hazuki tries to focus on the sounds once more. She tries to listen for seagulls or any nearby busy buildings.
Hazuki reaches into her pocket, firmly grasping her locket, then lets go. She does this in an effort to calm herself.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Real Name (2024), A Silly Little Dream (hopefully late 2024 or very early 2025), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully late 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Evo

Post by Evo »

Spoiler : Dave :
your character is cool
Spoiler : GD :
You hear the ocean. And your classmates talking. No seagulls or buildings.
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

Those eyes... *Sigh* Of course. Just another view through the magic mirror.

"No... No, it's okay", said Sigmund, awkwardly trying to avert Chouko's seemingly cold, piercing gaze as he finally stood up (ignoring her helping hand). "It was my fault. I was foolishly walking in a creepy dark theater... towards a creepy noise... and got my creepy face kindly served to the... reasonably creepy floor." ...Because I happened to trip over a creepy purple-haired girl lying on it, that is. "So... not your fault. Just me not really being that... aware of stuff. And if you weren't responsible, no need to help out an idiot over his own mistake, hence - no need to apologize." Which I'm not sure she actually did...

But then again, neither had you, smartass.

"So... private investigator! Certainly sounds... fun..."
Sigmund could swear he could hear a sound in a distance. It was faint. It was one he could hear often.
One that belonged... only to him.

The one of the reaper - calling him back into the past...

She had eyes... just like her.
But if you were to actually ask Sigmund... they all did.
Evo

Post by Evo »

Spoiler : DWAM :
Your character is more creepy than the orange lights in Cascade Theater ...