~UDRRP: Forlorn Field Trip~ {OOC} MURDER APPS UPDATE

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Wackyman
Spoken languages: English

Re: ~UDRRP: Forlorn Field Trip~ {OOC}

Post by Wackyman »

I've been really busy with my new job and preparing to start college at the end of the month, so my energy to work on RPs is pretty drained at present. I'm not sure when I'll post but I honestly think it's very unlikely I'll post anytime soon. I've put Raymond on the list of students to kill first, so either I get the motivation to pick him up again or he dies. Whichever comes first.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

I still exist, though like others I've been distracted.
Not sure if you can expect posts from me soon - getting back into things after a while can be difficult - but don't count me out completely just yet.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Blackrune wrote:I still exist, though like others I've been distracted.
Not sure if you can expect posts from me soon - getting back into things after a while can be difficult - but don't count me out completely just yet.
*nods*

Also, I coulda swore I had a huge post in reply to Trybien and Mono. Sorry about that, I'll write what I can from memory.
since 2008!
spd12

Post by spd12 »

I always write my posts in notepad, just in case, and often keep said text window open for a while after the fact (also just in case).

This has saved me so much time when I forgot to post things I thought I did!
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

I return from the dead to mention that I'm basically out by this point. At this point in my life I am not capable of adequately keeping up with this RP. Apologies for not informing you sooner.
Ami

Post by Ami »

SS Sleuth wrote:I return from the dead to mention that I'm basically out by this point. At this point in my life I am not capable of adequately keeping up with this RP. Apologies for not informing you sooner.
That's okay. Are you comfortable with handing off Daisuke to another player, or would you rather I retconned him?
since 2008!
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Ami wrote:
SS Sleuth wrote:I return from the dead to mention that I'm basically out by this point. At this point in my life I am not capable of adequately keeping up with this RP. Apologies for not informing you sooner.
That's okay. Are you comfortable with handing off Daisuke to another player, or would you rather I retconned him?
I'm fine with either. I am disappointed I couldn't get around to finishing his story as I intended, but it might be interesting to see what someone else does with him.
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I shoulda came forward with this a while ago but I lost interest almost completely quite a ways back. Killing Ariel at this point wouldn't even feel worthwhile due to how insignificant her presence has been in the RP as a whole, and she's also a character that REALLY doesn't work in an RP format (one of the big reasons I lost interest so early) so I'd personally recommend simply sliding someone else into my place with a different character if someone's willing. But I mean, this is out of my hands--do what you feel like. Apologies for not clarifying this sooner.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Okay, thus far roll call has yielded the following with positive activity/promises of activity:
- Dave/Hikaru is here.
- Zeta/Seltha is busy with college, but will be posting.
- spd12/Higami is here, but unable to post atm.
- DLA/Phineas is here.
- GD/Kyouji is here.
- Gav/Anthony is here.
- Mono/Calliope is here.
- Trybien/Katsuro is here.
- CR/Kari is back.
- Itashi/Min Ri is here, but not ready for the motive yet (don't worry, I'm still in the set-up for that as UDRP is now getting back in the swing of things, some people need to brush the metaphorical cobwebs off).
- Got/Jackie is "here", but incredibly busy at the moment. I'll count Jackie as somewhat active in this case.
- Blackrune/Mikoko has been missing from the game since June 17th. checked in, and plans to be more active.

The following will be dropped by their players (each with a unique action being taken):
- Wacky/Raymond has been missing from the game since June 16th. posted, and wants to be killed in the next case. I'll bunny him to be there for the motive event, and then I'll have him return to his room after that. I will add him to the "Kill Me First Please" list, as per his request. That, or he'll pick the character back up. If Wacky neither picks the character back up and Raymond is killed or if Raymond survives this chapter with no activity, he will be retconned at the end of the chapter. Unless otherwise stated by Wacky himself, no one is allowed to pick up this character.
- Sleuth/Daisuke has been missing from the game since June 27th. requested to be dropped. If anyone wants to pick up Daisuke, please contact me. Otherwise, I will either retcon him from existence at the end of the chapter and/or add him to the "Kill Me First Please" list and go ahead and open up this chapter for a double-murder.
- Gumpei/Ariel has been missing from the game since May 27th. dropped from the game and retconned. If anyone wants to pick up Ariel character, feel free to drop me a line. Otherwise, I will Retcon Ariel from existence at the end of the chapter.

Out of a total of 16 students, 15 have replied, 3 are to be killed/dropped/picked up by another player, and 1 hasn't responded yet. I would like to hear from/about the following, as to whether or not they'd like to continue- and if not ready, then if there is anything I can do to help to either encourage activity or otherwise.
- Topaz/Robert & Ogi has been missing from the game since July 2nd.
since 2008!
Ami

Post by Ami »

Now that my trip is over, and I've had time to adjust back and am no longer destroying myself and all around me via clumsiness, I'm ready to start moving to the next motive event tomorrow.
since 2008!
spd12

Post by spd12 »

Looking forward to it.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Ami wrote:Now that my trip is over, and I've had time to adjust back and am no longer destroying myself and all around me via clumsiness, I'm ready to start moving to the next motive event tomorrow.
Did you get busy again, Ami? I'm curious about what happened.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Ami

Post by Ami »

GuardianDreamer wrote:
Ami wrote:Now that my trip is over, and I've had time to adjust back and am no longer destroying myself and all around me via clumsiness, I'm ready to start moving to the next motive event tomorrow.
Did you get busy again, Ami? I'm curious about what happened.
I've been penning the post like spd asked, so I have it prepared. No more flying by the seat of my pants! Feel free to interact in the meantime.

EDIT: To clarify, while I have generalities planned out, I have to make every event post fresh.
since 2008!
Ami

Post by Ami »

Just realized I don't even have to do the main post yet. I'm an idiot.
since 2008!
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Ami, did something happen to cause a delay with the event post? No rush, but I'd like to know.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.