~UDRRP: Forlorn Field Trip~ {OOC} MURDER APPS UPDATE

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

The Fury Wraith
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Re: ~SU/DRRP/3D: Forlorn Field Trip~ {Signups/OOC}

Post by The Fury Wraith »

Singidava wrote:Super Ultra Role-Play.... SURP.

Since DRRP is already called derp, I take the liberty of calling this slurp.
Please don't... I just realized that word is slang for... something and that means childish people will show up, figure it out and then keep using it. (Oh, who am I kidding, I'm prolly long too late.)
Nearavex wrote:*looks at the post count*

Uhh... Hello. :|
*looks at post count* :|

................................................... :shock:

Hi~
Case made by me: Turnabout Retribution
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

(...can someone quote thally's post on the last page because the network I'm currently on refuses to let me access the first page for some reason)
DarthWiader
Spoken languages: Polish, English

Post by DarthWiader »

@ Got: I'd be happy to have you as a co-GM.

@ spd12: They were not previously Hope's Peak students; they're joining as 'students' to aid the resistance. That event can be freely referenced in applications. A timeframe has not yet been decided.

@ Nearavex: Graphics to illustrate the area will be made.

@ Gumpei: We haven't come to an official opinion on this, but I believe the GM stance is that there is a heavy chance of spoilers, but we will actively work to ensure that there are no SDR2 spoilers, and that people who have not yet played/read DR1 are not majorly spoiled on it.
I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.
— Stanisław Lem
Ami
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ami »

Nah, if you want to get in on the ground floor of acronyms, it's SUD3RP3DFFF. Want it shorter? D3RP3D, or just D3RP.
Gav wrote:I've sent in my app. It's a male character, for those who are interested.

Gonna go through my morning medications after I type up this post, then I'll read the apps. Thanks for signing up! <3

Alnar wrote:Super Ultra Dangan Ronpa Role Play 3D.
Exclusively for the 3DS. Only 29.99$!

The Boot Camp setting sounds interesting. Will the players have to wake up to a trumpet every morning? :D
Now available in the e-shop! Now you get to see your headmaster in all new angles~ I can see it now, the intrigue, the death, the longing stares at your bear-tiful headmaster! Upupu~ it's almost more than I can take, my heart is bear-ting so fast. X3

In all seriousness, that sounds like a good idea!
Trybien wrote:
Alnar wrote:Super Ultra Dangan Ronpa Role Play 3D.
Exclusively for the 3DS. Only 29.99$!

The Boot Camp setting sounds interesting. Will the players have to wake up to a trumpet every morning? :D

We need SHSL bugler lol.

Anyway, sent in app.

Kaito's older, long-lost twin third cousin twice removed's uncle's brother's mother's ex-roommate.

spd12 wrote:Evolina brought up really good questions in the xat that I'm gonna drop here with a little of my own queries.

Since it does involve spoilers for the actual games, it gets a spoiler tag!

Spoiler : Game spoilers... maybe!! :
Since characters have SHSLs, does this mean they were students of Hope's Peak? If so, should the Most Despairing Event be referenced in applications? If so... how long ago was it? With high school students, every year counts in establishing a realistic timeframe.

That said, looking forward to seeing how this story develops. It's an intriguing set-up, to be sure!

Enthalpy has answered all queries well enough, but just to reiterate...

"@ spd12: They were not previously Hope's Peak students; they're joining as 'students' to aid the resistance. That event can be freely referenced in applications. A timeframe has not yet been decided."

Itashi wrote:Can't use my app for 0.2 since the setting is different, will send in a new app after some procrastinating soon. Likely to be female.

Also haven't played the game so I'm not sure what are the SHSL talents that were already taken. Hope mine won't be a repeat.

Oh, someone new! Welcome, Itashi~ <3

Neary, you were the new guy not two weeks ago. Plus, I'm fairly sure he's posted more- posts made in this forum do not count towards your post total (you can thank people that abused this sub-sub-section a few years back).

Gumpei wrote:Will this have SDR spoilers?

Basically what Enth said. Man, it's good to have co-GM's for questions like this.

Evolina deLuna wrote:This will be my character if I manage to write an app.
Spoiler : musophobia warning :

Hm... while it's a bit close to Gundam's SHSL, I have no problems with the character at this time. Nice sprite!

Nearavex wrote:Hmm... Now I wonder, Evo, maybe you could make sprites for this, if you have free time and once you're done with DRRP2?

While Got is our official spriter, Evo may do her own sprites and graphics as well. I know I'm not going to stop her. *shrugs*

The Fury Wraith wrote:

Please don't... I just realized that word is slang for... something and that means childish people will show up, figure it out and then keep using it. (Oh, who am I kidding, I'm prolly long too late.)

??? I'm confused as to what you mean.

Anyway, I've got medicine to take and currently four apps to look at. This should be fun. ^_^
since 2008!
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

Might sign up if there are slots that need to be filled after all the people who were initially interested in this have had a go.
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
spd12

Post by spd12 »

I'm pretty much in the same boat, yeah, if I flesh out an idea I'll send it in if there's space. Otherwise, I'm happy to sit tight and read what comes of this, even though I'm speculating the hows and whys of certain motivations to pass the hours for the time being.
Nearavex

Post by Nearavex »

Ami wrote:

Neary, you were the new guy not two weeks ago. Plus, I'm fairly sure he's posted more- posts made in this forum do not count towards your post total (you can thank people that abused this sub-sub-section a few years back).
I don't mind new people at all, I'm just a bit smurfophobic. xD

I'm not accusing of anything, so no need to worry, and I'm still glad to see a new person, which was why my only answer was just "hello", but I'm still taking the possibility into consideration.
Av by ticcy
Ami

Post by Ami »

Wolf Speaker wrote:Might sign up if there are slots that need to be filled after all the people who were initially interested in this have had a go.
spd12 wrote:I'm pretty much in the same boat, yeah, if I flesh out an idea I'll send it in if there's space. Otherwise, I'm happy to sit tight and read what comes of this, even though I'm speculating the hows and whys of certain motivations to pass the hours for the time being.
Current projections put us at about ten players. Any app that helps boost numbers would be appreciated, as if only one person is killed per chapter, and we have the ten projected? That's a total of three chapters, and the final student body would be approximately four students. This is, of course, not counting NPC's- who are all outside of the castle.

Nearavex wrote:
Ami wrote:

I don't mind new people at all, I'm just a bit smurfophobic. xD

I'm not accusing of anything, so no need to worry, and I'm still glad to see a new person, which was why my only answer was just "hello", but I'm still taking the possibility into consideration.
"I'm not accusing you, I just think it's probable you did something I find reprehensible". :april:

Anyway, I'm not pulling that trick because:
- Effort.
- It's been done before. This is the main reason.
- It's pretty much everyone's first guess and ruined a lot of the beginning tension of the first game.
- I'm not waiting for Unas approval for a smurf account, nor would I want one. I suppose I could ask to control my sister's old account that I urged her to get way back when Ace Attorney Online Mafia was still in its infant stages (and she used it all of one time, I think?), but I really don't want to go through the effort.

But, for those that need it to be said clearly:

There are no (haven't been, won't be) secondary accounts to be used in this game by anyone.
The GM's will always control NPC's from the accounts you know us as (Ami, Enthalpy, kwando1313).
There are 18 people on the island.

And for a vague diagram of how the general area looks before it's drawn...

Code: Select all

^C^A^M^P^^^...O  <====Tunnel Mouth
              \ \
               \ \
Tunnel=========>\ \
4.444 mi. long   \ \
                  \ \
                   \ \
                ____\_\___ <=====Docking Bay
               I          I
               I          I
               I          I
               I  CASTLE  I
               I          I
               I          I
               I__________I
since 2008!
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

I signed up n all.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Re-using smurf accounts would be super dumb. As in NEVER AGAIN. PLEASE. NEVER. AGAIN.

Also, yay for people that signed up~

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

kwando1313 wrote:Re-using smurf accounts would be super dumb. As in NEVER AGAIN. PLEASE. NEVER. AGAIN.
Yes, no more smurf accounts ever.

...Except for EnthalPD.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Keep those application PM's a-comin'! But do note that we're handling these apps in the order in which we received them, and will reply in that manner. We apologize for any inconvenience.
since 2008!
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Also, even if you're in DRRP2 and want to participate, send us an app regardless. We'll like seeing it. :)

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Nearavex

Post by Nearavex »

kwando1313 wrote:Also, even if you're in DRRP2 and want to participate, send us an app regardless. We'll like seeing it. :)
But non DRRP2ers still have priority, or something, right? ._.

I want to get in at least here xD
Av by ticcy
Ami

Post by Ami »

Nearavex wrote:
kwando1313 wrote:Also, even if you're in DRRP2 and want to participate, send us an app regardless. We'll like seeing it. :)
But non DRRP2ers still have priority, or something, right? ._.

I want to get in at least here xD
At this juncture, with projected numbers, priority's not gonna be much of an issue. If it does get to an issue, fine, but... I don't think it'll be a problem to fit people right now. We've had all of one surprise applicant.

Even so, I think we could easily accommodate more students- we have had seven applicants, and only two have been accepted thus far.
since 2008!