Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Courtroom -CLOSED-]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Courtroom -CLOSED-]

Post by enigma »

/!\ This topic is for trials only! Do not post in it if no trials are in session or if you're not meant to be part of the current trial.
Spoiler : Chapters :
Spoiler : Seating Plan :
Last edited by enigma on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
enigma

Re: Super Dangan Rena 0.2 [Courtroom -Currently Closed-]

Post by enigma »

Chapter 1 -School Trial-
"Nya! Nya! I'm Mononeko, and I can't believe what is nyappening! It's incatceivable! Yakuro Mewtsuho, the SHSL Commnyander, has been purrdered! And according to that pawful Monobear, somepawdy... one of the students on this ship, is the clawprit! But... I don't knyow what to do. Nyan I help? I feel like I should, but... I'm...

Nyo! I will help! I'm sure I'll just get in the way... but I'll do what I nyan! Whatevfur happens, we will all work together and find out the truth to this purrplexing meowstery! Let's do our best, everyone!"
------
Eventually, the rickety elevator comes to a stop and the doors open to reveal and ornate courtroom....

"Alright, before we get to all the arguments and shouting, let me recap how this all works.

Your task is to reason out the identity of the culprit, and vote on who to accuse!
Should you correctly identify the culprit, they alone shall be punished! But if you vote for the wrong person…

Everyone else receives a punishment! And the killer gets to go home scot free, all nice and safe~!"

"Oh, and before I forget! The killer really is one of the students among you! No secret killers or anything like that. Don't worry, all our class trials are going to be completely 100% totally fair."

"After all! Where would the sport be if you didn't all have a fair shot at winning!"

"Alright, then! Let's start this heart pounding school trial! Let's begin~!"

"Though, considering a certain someone was found at the scene, all murder-like, this trials probably already over..."
Last edited by enigma on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Courtroom -Chapter 1 Class Trial

Post by lazyplague »

Chouko stands at her stand (Woohoo!) calmly.

"... Interesting, my sources haven't heard of a courtroom like this before, I'll enter the appearance into my information banks." She says, closing her eyes for a second and the reopening them.

"Done. That may or may not come in handy later. We'll see in the end."

That's all she says... for now.
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

Shin'ichi knew Monokuma had said that they would hold a "trial," but... a courtroom on a cruise ship?! He certainly wasn't expecting that. But then again, this wasn't like any "courtroom" Shin'ichi had ever seen or heard of. Of course, there were bigger things to be worrying about now...

Shin'ichi stood at his stand, and looked uneasily around the room. ...This wasn't the time for that sort of thing, though. He scanned over the students at the other stands, letting his eyes momentarily rest on a certain one.

He already had an idea of everything that had happened. ...Well, Shin'ichi acknowledged there was a glaring weak link in his explanation. But he was still confident in the bulk of his deductions. However, while this would normally be the scene where the detective would gather everyone related to the crime and dramatically reveal the killer, coming up with the explanation out of nowhere might seem too suspicious. Yes, he would need to walk everyone through the logic, one step at a time...

"We should probably start with the basics," Shin'ichi began. "Why don't we talk about the murder weapon?"
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

"Before we do THAT, I think it's important to once again clarify that this 'certain someone found at the scene all murder-like' couldn't have possibly commited the murder, and neither could I, while we're at it. The evidence says as much." Osuji felt the need to butt in.

"With that being said, I believe Naota has a point. There are things I would like clarified about the murder weapon as well."
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Masami ignored Osuji's remark, and went to answer Shin'ichi's question, as that seemed to be the most promising lead.

"Well... During my investigation, I found there to be three likely weapons. The first of these weapons is the sword that was inside the theatre. Granted, I did not check them out myself, but, they're a sharp object that could have been used to kill someone. The second of these weapons is the kitchen knife. However, this is extremely unlikely to be the murder weapon, as the blade shape did not fit the wound at all. Finally, the third weapon is... Well... I'm not exactly sure what it is, to be honest... As it was the missing knife from the kitchen. Most likely, this knife is a cleaver. While I haven't seen this cleaver myself, I'm pretty sure that it could fit the size of the wound, judging by what I've seen of cleavers before."

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

What a wonderful little courtroom. Katsurou thought as he entered into its greatness. Yet his primary concern was the need for a submarine to reach this courtroom... Could it be that they were transferred from the ship towards actual land... or were they transferred towards another ship, or a place in the middle of the ocean of nowhere? Or no, the submarine was merely a facade for an elevator that brought them down somewhere below. Was this courtroom still within the ship or was it underwater? But if it was underwater, then the ship would not be moving...

The possibilities were almost endless.

For now, Katsurou decided to help as much as he could in the trial. Adding to Masami's statement:

"Now, there may be a fourth possible murder weapon, yet that should not be considered until this missing cleaver in the kitchen has been confirmed or denied to be the murder weapon. Given the situation, let us assume that the cleaver is the murder weapon. For clarification, has anyone found it anywhere within the ship that was searchable?"
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

... How deep does this rabbit hole go, exactly?

Hazuki didn't bother trying to hide her confusion and surprise at the 'courtroom' that all of this would be taking place on. Soon enough though, that confusion turned into annoyance. Of course Monokuma would try to make a spectacle out of this... To him, this was a 'game', not a serious matter of life and death. Or maybe he did understand how serious this was, and thought of it as a game anyway.

She took a quick look at her fellow classmates, trying to study their expressions. It seemed like they were discussing the murder weapon right now... Hazuki did her best to listen. At this point in time, she felt uncomfortable talking about the murder like this, but now wasn't the time to be a coward. Doing their best to find out what happened... That was probably the best way to honor Yakuro's memory.

For a moment, Hazuki's expression changed slightly to a more surprised one when Katsurou brought up a mysterious fourth possible murder weapon. Unless Hazuki was even more tired than she thought, she was pretty sure she knew what he was talking about. But it seemed like they were focusing on the mysterious missing cleaver, so it was pointless to bring THAT up, at least for now. She decided to try to chip into the discussion.

"I haven't seen a cleaver anywhere. If someone's trying to hide it, they're doing an awfully good job. But honestly, just the fact that it's missing is pretty suspicious, right? And... This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but is the cleaver even still on the ship? Maybe there was a way to dispose of it somehow. Can't say I can think of a way though." Hazuki realized that she might have sounded silly, but didn't particularly care at the moment. At worst, she would be called an idiot and someone would easily answer the question, meaning that Hazuki would be able to contribute more.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

"I'm in agreement that the cleaver is the most likely murder weapon." Osuji stated. "...This is exactly why I attempted to clarify the details of this weapon. Several times." He added, while shooting some nasty looks towards some of his fellow classmates.

"In any case, does it even matter if we find out how the knife was hidden, or disposed of? I doubt the bear will let us go looking for it now, which is going to make it difficult to prove any guesswork."
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

No, you wanted to talk about the frame-up against Akira and clear yourself... Shin'ichi wanted to say this aloud, but... No, Shin'ichi Kudou would never get sidetracked into petty squabbling during his deductions.

...Of course, a little jab wouldn't hurt.

"It's a cleaver, not a knife," Shin'ichi interjected, before trying to answer Hazuki's question. "There's the incinerator in the Engine Room. ...However, I checked that myself, and nothing seems to have been disposed of in there. Anyone have any other ideas?"
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

"Cleaver, knife, it's the same thing!" Osuji barked in response. "It's a long, metal object that goes stabby stabby!" he shouted while simulating the motion in the air. "You of all people should know that in spite of the fundamental differences, a knife is still a knife, Naota!"
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

"...No, they aren't. If you can't keep details straight, such as the type of weapon or people's names, then you aren't going to be of any help here at all. Since it seems the only way you can say anything remotely intelligent is if you're reading from a script, why don't you just be quiet and let the big boys handle this?"

There was no way that would shut Osuji up... but if Osuji was going to continue to try to shut down topics of conversation, disregard details, and devolve into pointless squabbling, maybe the others would get sick of him too.
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

"Why don't YOU come over here and MAKE ME, Naota?" Osuji hissed in response as he rolled up his sleeves.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
enigma

Post by enigma »

"Hey! Cram it, you bastards!"

We're trying to have a nice civil debate here! Not a fist-fight!"

"If you really want to murder eachother, just wait until the trials over first. We can only handle one murder at a time, you know!"
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

"If you want to speak with your fists that's fine, but then stop spewing idiocy from your mouth," Shin'ichi spout out. "Anyway... Anyone have any insights on the cleaver?"