Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Courtroom -CLOSED-]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Courtroom -Currently Open-]

Post by GuardianDreamer »

"Masahiro... Why did you...? No, you've told us why... I just don't understand it. I don't want to understand it."

Any anger or frustration that Hazuki had held for Masahiro seemed to be largely absent, despite their earlier interactions in the trial. To her, there was no point in continuing to hate or dislike someone who had already died. ... She already considered Masahiro dead. That probably said a lot.

She couldn't pretend like Masahiro was just some completely innocent victim in all of this, just like she couldn't pretend that Sigmund had been innocent either. She had outright admitted to committing numerous killings so casually, after all. For a moment, Hazuki looked around at the rest of her classmates, including the portraits of the deceased students. What were the rest of them thinking...? Hazuki knew what was about to happen, but she disliked the thought of just watching as the inevitable came to pass.

The Masahiro she had known no longer seemed like the 'true' Masahiro... It made her feel dizzy. Numerous moments that had seemed innocent at the time flashed through her mind, as though she were reliving them once more. But she wasn't content with simply giving into sorrow. There had to be something that she could say... This seemed like her last chance to talk to Masahiro.

"I'll... Never act like you didn't have a choice. Everything you've told us about yourself is honestly terrifying. I'm not going to pretend that you didn't piss me off more times than I can count either. But... If it means anything, you're still better than our kidnappers. If it's about 'family', then I guess I can understand you... Just a bit. And that's more than I can say for that damn bear. Masahiro... I'll keep you in my memory too, along with the others."

What was Masahiro thinking as she awaited her execution? Was she scared...? Maybe she didn't feel anything at all. Or maybe her words about facing death with pride were true. Regardless of the actual answer, Hazuki had trouble believing that these were the last few moments that she would ever see Masahiro alive. What else was there to say?

Before she realized it, Hazuki realized that tears were starting to form in her eyes. She had said all that she wanted to say. For now, she would cry. But after this... She needed to do her best. Even through all the sorrow, she couldn't give up. None of them could. She was determined to stop Monokuma from relishing their suffering for any longer. But, at least for this moment, they needed to be vulnerable in order to gain strength. Besides... It was Masahiro's final moment. No one else had the right to make themselves seem more important than her.
Spoiler : GM :
"I mean it... All of you are going to be remembered. Always. Even when we're old and senile, I'll make sure we don't forget. ... Adieu."

Vote: Masahiro Honda
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

"You did it to defend your family? I mean, family is family... But you murdered two people, and you've just confessed to killing far more. Your intentions don't excuse any of your actions." Aloysius said.

"I can't speak for what kind of person you were during your life, but as far as I know, you're a black-hearted monster and deserve whatever you get." He put his gas mask back on.
Spoiler : GM Notes :
Aloysius votes for Masahiro.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

"...So you're the one who was behind all of this."

A voice that had been quiet for quite a while now speaks up. Tinted with anger and venom.

Satsuko Nomi, not Battler Ushiromiya or Shinichi or Phoenix Wright or Naota Feykneme... Satsuko Nomi faced the group. His eyes green, his first costume's (Naota's) hood pulled off his head. He grits his teeth and widens his eyes.

"You were the Executioner the whole time, and you were just going to let me take the fall? Actually... Ha..." He laughs bitterly.

"There was a real serial killing Assassin in here the whole goddamn time! And you were all going to execute me in their place?! I could have DIED! We ALL could have died!"

He slams the podium.

"Heh... I guess, in the end, I'm a really great cosplayer... So great you didn't even notice that I never had it in me to kill someone... So good you didn't notice anything... I really am the masks I wear... I really, completely, totally am... Ha... Who am I, really... Who am I even..."

He swallows nervously and steels himself. Gingerly, he pulls his hood back over his face.

And transforms. Truly transforms. All trace of Satsuko Nomi is enveloped in the persona of Naota Feykneme. In this moment, he has truly become the character.

Trademark grin. He balances a knife on his finger.

"Heheheh... Sorry about that. I've been gone for quite a while, haven't I?"

He twirls the knife mockingly.

"But I just couldn't possibly let someone tarnish my art with their poor excuses for assassination, you know? This little girl is the SHSL Assassin? Don't make me laugh!"

He laughs anyway.

"Listen well, all of you! There is only one SHSL Assassin on this ship! And that is ME! The worlds greatest assassin! NAOTA FEYKNEME!"

He slams his finger down on the touchscreen and commences his vote.

Sorry, kid, but I can't stand having a faker like you around any longer. I am the only real SHSL Assassin, and don't you forget that.
Spoiler : Alnar :
This is bad. This has gone beyond Satsuko's simple coslaying. You can barely sense the Satsuko persona in there, as if he's been entirely swallowed up by Naota Feykneme.

More than likely, this is a defensive mechanism. Like always... Satsuko has hidden from the world, retreating into his fictional characters.

But this time... How long will it take before he comes out? If ever?
Spoiler : Osuji :
As an actor, you can sense it in his voice. Satsuko isn't acting. At least not in the normal sense.

No, in a way, he's "become" Naota Feykneme. Truly.

Is the original Satsuko even still in there?
Spoiler : Spd :
As a performer, you can sense this is different to just acting or performing.

Hmm... I guess it's like if Chartreuse, the parasite that she is, began to switch the roles? Make Teruko the dummy and Chartreuse the real thing?

Well, in any case, you've seen this before. Performer's having a mental breakdown and taking their stage persona's off the stage and into the real world...

This could be bad.
The Fury Wraith
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Post by The Fury Wraith »

When Masahiro revealed she was the culprit behind this crime, Ryuunosuke had been tapping on the wooden panel while giving an annoyed look at Masahiro. Then as soon as the voting started, he punched on the panel, indicating he voted. Ryuunosuke considered to keep his thoughts to himself, but when everyone decided to say something to the Ninja, Ryuunosuke couldn't help but to give her a piece of his mind. ''Man, didn't I say it? I totally did! ...I think. Cause... I'm pretty sure I said it at one point... To Ryuunosuke, at least. Yeah. I said you were bad news, Ninja-Pirate! That's right, that's what I said in certain words, more or less! In fact, I knew you were bad news the first time we met!'' Ryuunosuke slammed his stand.

''And don't gimme that noble excuse crap talk stuff and stuff to try and make up for what you did! You were already irredeemable before! Yeah! Remember? You know, all those times you were a dang nuisance? Like... With your freaking actual dangerous weapons? Throwing them around like candy and such? You did it in this trial even! Pfff, and people were iffy about our water guns... Also not to mention those creepy moments when you were plain stalking what's-her-face! Yeah, not even taking into consideration how you scared the beejeebus out of those defenseless peeps, aren't you?! Right! Of course not! Geez, looking back, I'm surprised no one else saw this one would come eventually! Like, nobody but me or Ryuunosuke? Seriously? I mean, I totally did, sorta... I guess.'' Ryuunosuke sighed. He was looking a bit more tired thanks to the trial procedures and him now ranting, but that wouldn't stop him from continuing.

''Heh... Man, Pirate-Ninja... you made me sick! You're the worst... Like as in, the worst kind. And this crime is just the cherry on the pile to finish it all off! Ryuunosuke's right! You could have just only killed one person! But obviously that wasn't terrible enough, now was it? Yeah, totally wasn't, right? Nope, had to kill two! Geez! And then of course this trial business, so you totally had the intent of getting away while we had to pay the piper and risk getting killed by your antics!'' Ryuunosuke slapped his hand on his forehead while he kept giving Masahiro an annoyed look. ''...And I had my eye on you too... That is, on expecting you would pull something like this, I mean! Yeah, that! I should have freaking stopped you or something...! Course, you just had to strike when I... Erm... was busy or something of the likes... More or less... Because I was talking with Ryuunosuke that night about... things that I already mentioned back in the trial in that there was no reason for me to mention what it was about... Yeah. We already went over this, so... Whatever...''

It seemed like the more Ryuunosuke ranted, the more annoyed he got at Masahiro. Ryuunosuke's annoyed look then turned into a genuine smile, however. This would have normally been the moment Ryuunosuke would notice his rant had gotten a little out of hand, but something else was on his mind. He clearly seemed excited, at least. ''Heh, yeah... Yeah, whatever indeed! Cause... Well, you should already know, right? Right. Cause I sure do know! Heh. Maybe today won't be too bad after all, cause now we're going to see you pay for what you did! Yeah! Man, nobody's gonna miss you! Probably. I mean, I sure won't, at least. I guess. Whatever. Time to say bye, Ninja-Pirate. Say hi to those demons and such~ Try not to get stalked by them~ Buh-byyyee~'' Ryuunosuke gave Masahiro a quick wave and smile, clapped his hands once and then turned his attention to Monokuma.

''Hey, Beary! How about you give us the show already and give this eyesore what she deserves? Most peeps already voted! ...I think. Yeah. Whatever, I'm tired of waiting so let's get started already, okay?''
Case made by me: Turnabout Retribution
spd12
Spoken languages: English

Post by spd12 »

Somewhere within the sea of long-winded insults, condemnations, and rare acts of mercy and forgiveness, Teruko lowers her right hand from her face.

Her head tilts downward. Is that a smile...? She seems to shakes her head. (She's not disagreeing with the narration... is she? No, she's shaking her head again. Well, she's... probably not doing that in answer to any unspoken question...)

"So," she at last speaks, her nearly whispered word managing against all odds to be able to be heard among the jeers, "were Nakajima-san... and Kisaragi-san... ill?"

Who is she asking? Who would even know, in the latter's case, with how much she kept to herself?

Does it matter any longer?
enigma

Post by enigma »

"Hmm... I wonder... Maybe they were, maybe they weren't..."

"Life's full of mysteries like that, but at least there's one thing we know for sure!"

"And that's the lucky winner of this trial's vote!"

"So, let's see what we have here... One vote for Katsurou..."

"And a bazillion votes for Masahiro! That's a landslide victory!"

"So, Masahiro. Any last words before we move on to the winners ceremony? A speech, perhaps?"
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

"Last words?" Masahiro pondered "Ha ha ha! You would offer me such a thing, robot bear? I am afraid I have little more to say to the mortals within this court. All I can say, is I apologise if it ever seemed as if we were allies. United against the one who trapped us here, yes. But allies, no. I understood the possibility I may have to kill any one of you after that first trial. And I did. I offed two who I did not take the names of. In a sense, it was a last second attempt to maybe take the life of our mastermind. If they are truly among us, then it may have been Shiho Kisaragi or Akira Nakajima, but it was not."

"However, I will not attempt to ask for forgiveness. I need not do so. My family, the ones who would so warmly accept one such as me into their wing, they are the ones for whom I live for. And, in the end, die for. It is true, I was their best assassin throughout the whole country. But I cannot kill for them any longer."

Masahiro smirks.

"So I have nothing to say to you, mortals! Lesser demon, I forget your true name, I fear there is something far more ill within you than I could ever possess, yet I have not an inkling what it could be. Demon warrior Katsurou Shirasagi, you were an excellent foe to tear through my mystery so skillfully. I may be a professional killer, but I am afraid I am not a professional criminal. I knew not how to hide this act, and you latched on to that weakness. Well done."

"As for I, well, it appears this is where the story of Masahiro Honda ends. I fear death, but I will not run from it. I have been given a better life than I ever believed I would as a child, and for that I owe it all to them. Goodbye, everyone."

That last goodbye was directed not at the class, but somewhere completely different. Her family, most certainly. Lost in the somewhat somber moment, every class member feeling an array of different emotions, they all fail to see what Masahiro is doing. She stares towards the ceiling, then drops to her knees. The thud attracts attention, and people lean around to try and get a glimpse of her. On the floor, Masahiro strongly grits her teeth. In her hand is her kunai. Could she be...?!

Masahiro thrusts the kunai towards her stomach.
enigma

Post by enigma »

...Only to feel a soft, blunt thump against her stomach.

Desire for Execution

"Nupupupu... Did you forget your teacher is capable of moving up to Mach 20?"

"Or was that the other guy? I can never tell."

"Still, you didn't really think this was going to end that easily, did you?"

"After all, I've prepared a very special execution for our SHSL Assassin~!"

------

Eaten By Demons (Arc)

The dust clears in a little village in rural Japan. Sitting, kneeling, as an honorable ninja would, Masahiro takes center stage under the spotlight. Over her face is a red demon/oni mask.

Suddenly, she is pelted with a single soybean. Instantly, she reacts, tossing a kunai in the direction of her assailant.

"Upupupu..."

Deftly, a Monokuma dodges, appearing from behind the bushes. No, not a Monokuma. Two Monokumas.

Three.
Four.
Five.
Six. Seven. Eight nine teneleventwelvethirtfourtfifsise-

AN ARMY OF MONOKUMAS! All carrying little wooden boxes of soybeans for throwing at our unlucky demon. Their arms spin like machine guns, firing off beans to the beat of an AK-47, with the ferocity of a gatling gun and the accuracy of a homing nuclear missile!

Step.
Hop.
Jump.

Bean after bean, the Ninja jumps and twirls, dodging their barrage with almost ease. Faster and faster, she dances in an ethereal blur of motion and flexibility. If one listens closely, they may even hear her laughing at her attacker.

What is this?! Does a lesser demon dare challenge the GREAT EXECUTIONER?! HAHAHA! WHAT A LAUGH! FORGED IN HADES AND BORN FROM THE BOSOM OF NARAKU, THE GREAT DEMON EXECUTIONER IS MORE THAN A MATCH FOR YOUR PUNY BEANS!

On and on, she deftly dodges, escaping the beans. By now the ninja, bears and beans are but a blur. A rapidly exiting whirl of offense and defense. But the typhoon shows no sign of stopping! No! IT GETS FASTER!

AND FASTER!

AND FASTER!
AND FASTER!
ANDFASTE-

trip.

As if launched into the air, the ninja's foot flings a rock out from underneath itself, catapulting the poor girl into a dark... dark... cave.

A fire is lit.

The first thing to be seen is the panicked face of Masahiro Honda. Rightfully panicked indeed, because surrounding her are a group of giant Monokuma-Oni. Each wielding a spiked club and chuckling horribly.

And Masahiro? Poor Masahiro finds herself in the middle of the fire. Yes, somehow she tripped and landed right in the middle of a boiling pot.

She goes to scream but the biggest Monokuma-Oni slams a lid on the pot.

Lets it boil, stirring once or twice, simmer and taste.

Needs more salt.

Simmer, Stir, Boil. Simmer, stir, boil. Simmer STIR BOIL. SIMMER STIR BOIL, add pepper and salt...

Add garnishes. We're not animals, after all.

*Ding*

Dinner is served.

And, one by one, the Oni-Monokuma surround the pot and begin their feast, leaving you only the slight condolence that due to their size and number you aren't unlucky enough to actually see them as they crunch and munch their way through their monstrous meal....
Last edited by enigma on Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spd12

Post by spd12 »

In the wake of brutal justice for the deaths of Akira Nakajima and Shiho Kisaragi, ten students remai-- ten? Just ten...? That doesn't seem right. Didn't we go through this last time?

A quick headcount reveals six are dead from the original sixteen. Kagami, Sigmund, Yuki, Akira, Shiho, and now Masahiro. One more passenger was added in the wake of a death by the disease... Aloysius, whom appears to have adjusted almost immediately to his new situation and surroundings, undoes one of the subtractions.

There should be eleven alive.

Tsuyotoko, Ryuunosuke, Ryuunosuke, Ai, Sats-- Naota, Masami, Aloysius, Hazuki, Katsurou, Chouko... oh.

It's that puppeteer - that "lesser demon," as the newly deceased Masahiro called her - Teruko, just like last time, having moved to where the elevator would be. She stands motionless. Just about the first time anyone lays eyes upon her, she's in the process of turning back to look at the crowd. Her lips are a perfectly straight line.

Her left thumb seems to be gently stroking the puppet, cradled within her arm like a tiny child with a firm grip. It's almost imperceptible, what with the sleeves and all in the way of clear view. Maybe it's only notable because the rest of her is just so completely motionless beyond an assumed bare minimum needed to turn oneself to look back at the rest, but...

She says nothing.
Last edited by spd12 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Had Chouko not been quiet, maybe she would have had more of a role. However, she had taken on the role of observer as per usual. She hadn't looked away fast enough, and soon, her eyes were glued to the view of the execution. Masahiro, who had frightened her only a few days ago, was frightened as well, probably. Dead now. There wasn't really any feelings after that point. Rest In Peace and all.

There was no peace in Chouko's mind at that point. Memories of Sigmund's death had overflown her head, filled with the new memories of Masahiro's. Add that to everything she has seen and felt, every blow, every chop. Death Memory^2 + Painful Memories^Too Many Times to Count = A massive painful headache. A dam opens.

Once the execution ends. Chouko stands quietly, trying to force a stoic face. She says nothing. She's scared that it'll all come out. Nothing left after that. Everything must stay quiet.
The Fury Wraith
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Post by The Fury Wraith »

Suddenly, an excited roar engulfed the courtroom. ''YEEAAAAAAAAH! Take that, you scumbag!'' Ryuunosuke raised his fist in the air as if he accomplished something grand while loudly expressing how amused he was. He clapped in his hands once before talking to himself in a giddy fashion. ''Oh man... I wish I could see that again...! Fitting end for such a dang rat! Totally! It could have probably used some explosions, though... Yeah, it probably would have made it better, actually. Maybe the last one was a bit better, I guess... More or less... Hmm... Right.'' Ryuunosuke's words grew more quiet as he began to notice that nobody had been saying anything ever since the execution. He sighed, but then put up his smile and did his best to share some (in his opinion) positive words.

''Well, good riddance, right? Yeah, thought so! We got the bad guy and lived through this mess of a trial! Nice work and all that good stuff or something, yeah? Heh... Right.'' Ryuunosuke then turned to Katsurou and began to scratch the back of his head. He didn't like to admit it, but it would seem they managed to get through this trial thanks to Katsurou. ''Hm, Katsu... Good job, I guess... Maybe.'' Ryuunosuke then looked away and remained quiet. Perhaps his opinion on Katsurou had risen a bit... slightly.
Case made by me: Turnabout Retribution
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Ryuunosuke didn't seem to have much of a reaction to the display. At the end, he merely shrugged.

"That's one way to deal with them. Kind of disgusting... seriously, just imagining the taste of the likes of them... but she had it coming. "

His voice remained perfectly calm, stating this as if it was a matter of fact.

"Of course, don't think you'll be getting away with this either, damn bear. Don't think I've forgotten who we really need to take care of just because you locked in some other scum with us. How about it? Finally satisfied? I'd be if I were you, because if you don't stop messing around... we're going to make you regret it very soon."

He didn't raise his voice or sound angry, even during the part that seemed like a threat. Instead, he just smiled, seeming... satisfied?
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

The time for sorrow and frustration had returned again. As she witnessed her fellow classmate die before her very eyes, Hazuki grew increasingly terrified and frustrated. Frustrated that they were facing another loss as their numbers quickly dwindled. Terrified by the execution method and the fact that Masahiro had tried to end her life before her very eyes (in truth, Hazuki couldn't blame her, considering it would have been a far more merciful way to die). And in truth, while she wanted to trust the others... The fact remained that one of their classmates had never been a Hope's Peak student. Another had admitted to killing over a hundred people. What else were they hiding...? The fact that so many of her classmates had delivered harsh remarks to Masahiro before her death didn't exactly endear them to her either.

But it was also a time for strength. There were others who had extended understanding (at least to some extent) towards Masahiro, and those that Hazuki counted among those she trusted. She wasn't by herself. If she was, then all of this would have been impossible to endure.

Other things bothered her greatly as well. Satsuko's 'transformation', for one. It had greatly unnerved her to see. Then there was the fact that someone had actually voted for Katsurou of all people, which she would have to assume was a really badly-timed excuse for a joke.

... We're still alive, somehow. No matter how it feels, no matter how much it hurts... The fact that we can still feel that is proof that we can recover, right? We might still be playing Monokuma's sick game, but the chance is still there to get out of it. To make the people behind this get what's coming to them. And... To see the others again. I mean, I was never close to a lot of people... But if I get out of this, I'll need to apologize to them and try to make things right. That's the least I can do.

You know... I was an idiot once. I still am, but I was a different kind of idiot before. I told myself that I wouldn't get close to other people so that I wouldn't miss them when they died... Which is pretty pathetic, honestly. The point is that I'm pretty sure that thinking that way is really assholish and cowardly. And... I don't know. Watching people die hurts and it's a shitty experience, but if I didn't feel anything right now, I'd be terrified of myself. I don't know where I'm going with this. I guess... I'm not going to let this pain deter me. Because I don't think any of them would have wanted that. It's terrible to say goodbye, and it takes time to heal... But we have to be strong for them. And you know what? Screw it. Sometimes getting close to other people is worth all that pain, no matter how much shit gets thrown your way.

As she looked around the courtroom once more, Hazuki was suddenly interrupted from her introspection. Mostly because one of the Ryuunosukes deciding that this was the best time to cheer and celebrate. ... Still less of an asshole than Monokuma, though that said more about Monokuma's awful qualities than it did about any goodness Ryuunosuke possessed.

"No one is here to give you a prize for being the most insensitive prick on the ship, you know. Can't you at least wait until later to compete for the asshole crown? Still, you're right about one thing... Thanks, Katsurou. And we should be glad about living another day... Gives us more chances to make that bear pay for what he's done..." Hazuki said. When referring to Monokuma, she seemed to act like he wasn't there to hear her.

She thought about insulting Ryuunosuke further, but held off due to feeling like it would be disrespectful towards Masahiro. She didn't want to get into that kind of argument, and if she left it like it was, then hopefully Ryuunosuke would either ignore her comments or throw insults her way without it escalating into a full-blown argument. Her own feelings regarding Masahiro hadn't settled, but she still disliked insults towards the dead.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Osuji couldn't see what happened. He was kind of glad he couldn't. He could only tell from Yuunosuke that the death did not involve explosions. That was all he cared to know about it, too.

Something was wrong, though... something was VERY wrong. He wanted to mourn Masahiro and take a moment to try and understand her, but it was very clear this courtroom, or at least, the Ryuunosukes, wanted none of it.

...It was kind of the same thing with everything he said about Sigmund back in Trial 1, wasn't it? Just with the roles reversed...

Regardless, this thing really needed to be addressed.

"...She accepted her fate. She confessed and everything. I don't believe she voted for the doc." He spoke up, hoping to break the silence, also hoping anybody would actually care about what he had to say... The Ryuunosukes probably would, at least.

"If she didn't... you guys know what this means, right? Someone definitely tried to sabotage the vote."
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

"Oh come on, really? I know I have a deep cut on one of my hands, but that was from last trial's ketchup fiasco!" Katsurou says with a sigh as he hears Monokuma call his name from the ballots.

He was watching the execution just fine in the beginning, in fact, he probably smiled watching the ninja run away. Of course he knew it'd all be in vain. He couldn't help but turn his head away from such a gruesome end for Masahiro. The thought of it... and the sounds... Masahiro was a murderer, and she did deserve punishment... but this? Did anyone deserve to die in such a horrendous way?

My god... this makes me feel sick... he thinks as he lowers his head... Sick... He felt his temperature rise as the thought of that went on in his head. His head began to ache for some reason, as if it were trying to remember something that wasn't there.

Pull yourself together... calm your breathing...

Katsurou allows himself a moment to regain composure just as the screen fades to black. He was... fine. Perhaps he just needed a bit of rest.

"Hah... it was nothing..." he says to he Ryuunosuke that spoke to him. "As Surrogate of Justice, it was my duty to hunt down the culprit and bring them to light."

Yes, it was his duty. He did it for Akira, for Shiho, for Osuji, and for everyone else. But it was still all just a part, a part in this grand game designed by the headmaster.

"Well emphasis on 'tried'." Katsurou remarks to the topic Osuji brought up. "It was just one vote just like last time. Not like they could change anything with the majority. What do these sabotage attempts even imply, however?" he asks.