Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Courtroom -CLOSED-]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Courtroom -Chapter 1 Class Trial

Post by Topaz »

"You also don't stab somebody with a cleaver!"
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

"Err... Osuji-kun... According to the Monobear Report, it was a large wound to the chest from a sharp object. This doesn't mean it was a stab wound at all.

But... I... I just realized something else though. The Monobear Report says that Yakuro-kun died from blood loss from that wound. Wouldn't that mean that... He didn't die right away when he was attacked, and was just left to die there...?"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Post by lazyplague »

"Could someone perhaps describe the wound for the group? Discerning what kind of wound it was should make this part of the discussion dissipate quickly." Chouko asked quietly.
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

"...But that can't be right, I examined the wound myself when I compared some weapons to it! It must have been a stab wound!" Osuji protested, confident he was right. "It went in deep, after all!"
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

"My memory is that of the great hell librarian, tenfold! I remember every detail of that mortal's corpse, and as such I can tell you that the wound to their chest was large, and also very deep! But that's not all! From me to you, a piece of information that a great demon general such as myself could easily discern: The wound was clearly caused by large weapon used to stab! My experience with hell's arsenal is, of course, extensive! Trust me! Ha, ha, ha!"
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"If this is true, then the axe could not be the murder weapon, and considering that a cleaver works in a similar way, as said by the... Whoever he is, it could not have been the murder weapon either. A stab wound is a stab wound, a hacking wound is a hacking wound. The two are very different."
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

"Okay, now you've COMPLETELY lost me!" Osuji exclaimed, banging his head into his desk. "If both the cleaver AND the axe weren't the murder weapon, then what the hell was?!"
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"Something else. It's impossible to stab that deep with both an axe and a cleaver, so we have to cut them both out of the equation for now." Chouko said, finally looking Osuji in the eyes. She seemed to feel secure enough to do even that. "Yelling isn't going to solve anything, what needs to happen is we need to find what weapon was used, and we need to do it calmly."
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Yuki interjected with a hand on his chin and a thoughtful look on his face. "Hm...I unfortunately had little time to do much investigation myself. However, if I might interject...if the sword doesn't fit the wound and the axe and cleaver wouldn't be used for stabbing, is there anything else from the investigation that may have been used as an improvised weapon? Or are the weapons found the only potential options?"
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Monokuma sighs the sigh of a bear that has captured its prey and wants to watch them struggle... but the way they're struggling now is just sad and not particularly entertaining.

"Let's suppose that the murder weapon was the cleaver or the axe. How do you think it would be described, hmm?! Is Yakuro's body going to look like "chopped wood," or "delectable bits of salmon"?! No, it would like a single blow that went in deep by the sharp part going in first. That sounds an awful lot like a large stab wound to me!"

"And I know weapons!"
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Osuji just stared at the bear, blankly in disbelief.

"...Please tell me he just confirmed that the axe or the cleaver was the murder weapon. Anything to make this less confusing!" He pleaded to the entire group.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"He deconfirmed that they were even possibly the murder weapons."
spd12

Post by spd12 »

Teruko visibly shudders where she stands, an odd twitch in her right shoulder. It's such a minute detail that it alone doesn't quite warrant a post. Her lips press together tightly as she looks downward.

"It's... good to have confirmation from... multiple sources, isn't it?" She asks, her voice quiet, as both of Chartreuse's hands cover their mouth as though hiding back a giggle. Given the pause in her words, it's not easy to say what she might be exactly meaning with that - or if she were actually meaning to say that aloud to begin with. (In which case, it's a wonder she can be heard over the arguing at all...)
Spoiler : GuardianDreamer :
...Why does she sound amused? A little bit of terror, too, but... there's a strong sense of amusement in there, which probably stands out more because it seems so off for the situation at hand.
"HEY!" Comes Chartreuse's voice again, hot on the trail of the latest arguments - and following the Captain's clarification. "Wait up! So... maybe it's okay we know just what isn't the weapon for now? So, like, not that sword, or that knife she had... stuff like that..."

There's a weird pause where something breath-y comes out before the name as the puppet raises a hand. "Mutsuho-kun bled out from something going in really, really deep... buuuuut... don't ya think maybe it'd be nice if we could talk about when it happened? Then we can totes suss it out."
Spoiler : Singi :
Is it really possible for the puppet to be so articulate with just one hand? It honestly seems like a complete stretch, physically speaking. Is Teruko really that good?
Spoiler : Alnar, Bad Player, GuardianDreamer :
Huh, is she just using the Chartreuse voice as a means of raising her voice above the squabbling? She's not spouting those horrible jokes through that puppet like she has been up until this tragedy.

...Yet.
The puppet crosses their arms, as Teruko relaxes themselves into standing fully upright. "If I may thus divert a little and ask, then... Nakajima-san," the puppeteer addresses, "will you... elucidate...?"
Last edited by spd12 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

"... Wait, we should ask What clarifies as a stab wound, I suppose." Chouko said to somewhat herself.
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

"Yes, LET'S talk about the time of death! This conversation about weapons is just getting ridiculously confusing, anything to get away from it!" Osuji then frantically and over-dramatically fiddled around for his ID card, and yet, was still unable to find it.

"...Uh, what did the Monokuma file say again?" He asked with a nervous chuckle to the group.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage