A Game Show needs help

Discuss video games from Pong to Call of Duty, including Ace Attorney games.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Mr. Insane
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

A Game Show needs help

Post by Mr. Insane »

So, I had a little idea. I once made a twitch account, but actually never streamed. I had the idea of streaming a show called "a game show". It's a game show. About games. A game show. Nice, right?
There will be two participants and one host (me).
I know a lot of rounds I'm gonna do:
1. Just trivia
Questions like:
Who is the only female prosecutor you battle in the Phoenix Wright series?
People just answer this questions in turns. Every correct answer is worth one point. If the answer is answered incorrectly, the points will not be earned.
2. Soundtracks
Questions like:
What game's soundtrack is this?
The first person who thinks to know the answer can tell it, but if they fail, the 2 points a correct answer is worth goes to the other side.
3. Listings
Questions like:
Name as many murderers in the Phoenix Wright series as you can.
The participants tell how many they can name, the one who thinks he can name the most will do the challenge.
If they fail, the points will go to the other side. The amount of points will be determited by the amount of things the participant says to know.
4. Finale
The questions will be the same as the trivia questions. I will ask every participant an amount of questions. The amount of questions will be the amount of points. The person who answers the most questions correctly, wins!
But, I haven't played much games, so... I'm asking for:
1. Some people who can make questions for me. Mainly non-Nintendo games are unknown for me.
2. More rounds. These four are not enough.
3. Participants. You will participate via Skype or another program, but watch out:I live in the Netherlands, and have another time zone.
4. A designer for the looks of the program.
Thanks for reading, please leave feadback!
Well, I don't consider myself crazy...

I prefer insane...
But that's Mr. Insane for you.